The Alpha's Little Witch

By xAliceHatterx

The creamy white of her alabaster skin, as if she is illuminated from the inside. Gold freckles scattered in... More

Chapter 1: I am a witch.
Chapter 2: The New beginning.
Chapter 3: Sweet Cheeks!
CHAPTER 4: The Attack
CHAPTER 5: Meeting him.
CHAPTER 6: Meeting Her
CHAPTER 7: And the feeling is Mutual.
Chapter 8: The Amaranth blood.
Chapter 9: The things he know in one day.
Chapter 10: I'm afraid of the dark.
Chapter 11: A sip to his personal addiction.
Chapter 12: She said ... He said.
Chapter 13: The Accident.
Chapter 14: A surprise for her.
Chapter 15: Anything for her.
Chapter 16: Waiting for him.
Chapter 17: Please don't leave me.
Chapter 18: Secrets and Revelations Part I
Chapter 19: His Mark
Chapter 20: Trouble ahead.
Chapter 21: The Confession of a broken heart.

Chapter 18: Secrets and Revelations part 2

22.2K 941 85
By xAliceHatterx

Chapter 18: Secrets and Revelations part 2

“Can anyone explain to me, what the fuck happen?” Sebastian voiced vibrated throughout the room, the people inside started to back away, afraid to face his anger.

And it angered him more since no one wanted to answer him.

His gazed fixed at the guard that was responsible for her outburst

 “A-Alpha” The guard in question, stood in front of him started to fidget as Sebastian narrowed his eyes at him.

“You better start talking you sorry motherfucker, before I do something that I will never regret.” He growled.

The guard loosed all his remaining color, his beady eyes going round in fear.

“I j-just touched her and was a-about to take her to other” He gulped, catching his breath. “room, so you could h-ave some privacy.”

“I just did what I had to do.” The guard stop stalking as he saw the look on his face.

“Did it ever crossed your mind that she’s my mate?” He asked, his hand balled tightly.

The guard started to answer but only to be stop. He carefully studied his Alpha for a minute and then his jaw went slack. “I---I didn’t know Alpha! I swear, I thought she’s just one of your girlfriends.”

It angered Sebastian more as he thought that Crimson was just one of his usual play things. He grabbed the front of his shirt and jerked him up, until they were eye to eye. “If she’s one of them, do you think I will have bought her here to my very most private life?” Sebastian took a deep breath. “She’s my mate, where I stay, she stay. No one will touched her without my permission. She’s my girl.”

Sebastian slammed him to the wall, his hand clasped down to the guard’s neck. He gripped it tightly, so tight that it made the man clawed his way free. But he knows it’s only useless to try to escape it. Because right now, all he saw was red.

“Sebastian, let him go.” Strong hand gripped his wrist, but it was not as strong as him. He turned and fixed his gazed towards the man that knew about something. “You’re killing your own men.”

“You.” He carelessly released the man like he was only a dirt, leaving him crumbled to the floor. “You’re her brother, are you still going to keep this secrets from me?”

“I will, if you don’t start to calm down.”

“Fine.” Sebastian turned to his shoulder. “Take him to the pack doctor.”

At the center of the room, Sebastian stood tall over the two men who was in the room. It was due time now for him to know the secrets behind his mate’s family. He doesn’t want to be left in the dark anymore, it was too much to bare.

While Crimson was battling her own nightmare, whereas, he watched his mate crumbed into pieces. It was too hard for him to handle.

“Pack house was some kind of forbidden place for Crimson. She doesn’t want to enter or even set foot for just a little while.” Zachary began. “It was something the way your guard handled her, it made something trigger inside her.”

“He did say something about a room” He remember what his stupid guard said to her. “But it doesn’t made sense.”

It doesn’t escape to him the exchanged look that Zachary gave to his father, Hans only nodded his head in approval.

Zachary returned his attention towards him. “Did she ever say to you that she hated dark rooms?”

Sebastian nodded.

“Since Charlotte died, Crimson’s mother. Everything started to change, Hans and I started to go into missions. That’s why we started to leave Crimson at the pack house, since we all know that it’s a safe place. ” Zachary blew out a hard breath through his clenched teeth and his blue colored eyes sharpened with anger. “Or so we thought.”

He doesn’t know where this story will lead him but there was something in it that he was afraid to know.

“We don’t know when it began, but something change in her. Every time I saw her, she has some kind of bruises, scars, and cuts. Some are new and some are starting to fade. One time, I asked her where she get those, but she only shrugged it and claim that she is only a careless one.”

“But one d-day.” Zachary chocked out his words, like it was painful for him to say it. Sebastian studied him, his hand was clenched tightly. Like he wanted to punch someone repeatedly.

Zachary stop, he waited but it seems he doesn’t want to talk about it again.

“When we were assigned to escort our Alpha to the neighboring pack, we have no choice but to leave Crimson behind. But on the day we are about to depart from our mission, Crimson started to show some hesitation and fear.”

Hans was the one that continued the story, he was now standing behind Zachary, his hands clasped down to his son’s shoulder. “We didn’t listened to her pleas, asking us to stay rather than join our Alpha. But since it was our responsibility to protect our Alpha, we have too. And yet she begged and begged, but we didn’t listened, we thought she just felt alone. But the only thing we do is to reassure her that meeting will be for a day.”

“Because of some delays, the meeting took days. I knew then, that there was something wrong and so did Zachary, which is why as soon as the meeting ended, we immediately returned to the pack house without any further notice to the Moonlight pack.”

“What happened then?”

Zachary sighed and answered softly like he was afraid the news would shatter him. “When we arrived, I started to feel something.  Even my wolf was agitated about that day, when we couldn’t find Crimson, my wolf began to claw his way out.”

“It was one of the darkest room in the pack house where we discovered my sister. No words can described the way her frail body hung suspended in the air. Cuts all over her pale body, blood was all over the place and her tormentor…”

“And the look on those kids’ eyes, they seem to enjoy every single moment of it.” Hans finished, his eyes closed as if it was happening all over again.

“W--who did it to her?” His voice was icy, Sebastian couldn’t even recognized his own voice.

“Gregory. Gregory Ross.”

Sebastian knew it was not the whole story of it, they only told him what happened that day.

The things is, will Crimson would let him know about her past?

His mind went back on the night when he first heard her scream. Is that the cause of her nightmares?  How long was she suffering from this torment?

His chest constricted at the thought of his mate having to go through such pain. He sat up and buried his head in his hands. Zachary and Hans has long been gone since they dropped the bomb on him. And right now, he was seating on an empty room, the pack house was silent all over the house. Like they were giving him some privacy.

And yet, Sebastian couldn’t stay out here any longer, he needed to watched her sleep, he needed to be there the moment she have another nightmare, she needed him no matter how many times she push him away.

No matter how much she deny him.

He will be there. Always.

He walked out of his office and went straight to his room, where his mate was sleeping. As he reached his private room, Sebastian slowly eased the door open.

Closing the door behind him, he didn’t wait for his eyes to adjust to the darkness; he was already used to it.

There she was, sleeping in his wide bed, curled up in a small ball. It was like she was protecting herself from the harshness of the outside.

His eyes linger on her small form, Crimson wore his sweatshirt, and she held it so tightly against her like she was holding for her dear life. Seeing her like this, so vulnerable and fragile, he closed his eyes as the pain sliced through his soul as he remembered the pain she been through.

Right now, he was having a hard time breathing, it felt like his heart was being pierced over and over again.

Even he stood at the foot of the bed, with her in the same room, it was still not enough. He needed to be closer to her, to touch her, to know that she was still here.

Alive and breathing.

Slowly and carefully, he slid into the soft bed and lay beside her. His arms wrapped around her waist and drew her back against his chest. Still not enough, his hand went underneath his sweatshirt.

Pleasure spread to his body as his hand made contact with her smooth skin, he purr in pure delight. He dipped his head and inhaled the smell of her scent, at least it made his wolf fell contented and enjoyed this moment.

When he was sure that her breathing came to normal and the tension in her body eased that was the time he let his tired eyes close and let his body drifted to sleep.

Crimson felt like she was floating in the air. It was calm and peaceful; it felt like it’s been years since the last time she woke up with this kind of feeling.

Like she was being protected even in her asleep.

Even the nightmare she usually have are basically all gone. It was like someone had chased it away from her.

As much as she wanted to forget and ran away from her nightmare, she couldn’t missed the fact she harm Sebastian‘s people.

The screaming, the bodies are all over the ground and blood splattered across the walls. She could still feel the blood that dripped down to her skin.

Her body shivered in fear as it flashes through her eyes.

The horror and the panic look she had seen in their eyes, the deafening scream of every person in the room. It send chill down her spine as she remember it all.

She is a monster.

And Sebastian saw it all, he was there and he witness everything. She even hurt him, maybe this time Sebastian will leave her. Especially the way she cause such havoc in his pack.

But it made her heart stop, it caused such pain whenever she thought of Sebastian leaving her.

And she doesn’t know if she can survive it.

She shut her eyes tightly as she tried to erase all of it, looking for a way to make it disappear, Crimson inhaled deeply and smell the warmth and delicious smell of Sebastian’s scent. It was stronger that she thought, and she enjoyed it. Her back snuggled closer to the hard body and the arms that was wrapped around her tighten its hold.

Her body froze from the contact, but just to be sure, she took another deep breath and opened her eyes. She looked behind her just to saw the stubble chin, a slightly opened mouth and an eyes that were definitely green when it’s open but right now it is closed and its seems he was having a peaceful dream.

Sebastian.

It’s definitely him.

And he’s here, lying beside her.

Carefully she wiggled away from the warm body behind her, afraid that he will woke up from his deep slumber.

“I think you need to stop that, Crimson.” His breath flattered behind her ears, it made her shiver especially when he tighten his hold around her waist.

“Your feel so good in the morning.” He said as his callous thumb rubbed her exposed skin.

“Uh-huh.” She couldn’t think properly when he too felt so good this morning. “Uh, what you are doing here?”

God, why does her voice sounded so breathless.

Her back pressed on the soft bed, he rose from his elbow, and a smile tugged on his lips, his head dipped and stop just a few inches from her lips. “I just wanted to remind you that, you’re in my room.” He slipped his hand higher. “And in my bed.”

Her traitorous body arched beneath his hold. “Oh..I---”

It was too good to be true, but there are things that are left unsaid. “But why are you still here with me?”

The smile on his lips was vanished and replaced by something else. Something she doesn’t want to see in his eyes.

“Why do you keep n saying that?” He asked, his gazed still not leaving hers.

“Sebastian, you know why.”

“Then, why don’t you explain it to me.” Slowly, it dawned to her what he was asking for her, she began to pull away from him. But the one that held her only tightened its hold.

She lay still in his arms, her body was completely stiff. He saw everything and she seen it in his eyes. “Could I, at least sit first before we could talk about this?”

With a nod, he sat up and pulled her with him. But she refused to be closer to him, if she wanted to reveal something to him, she needed to have a clear mind.

Her gazed fix over his shoulder, she doesn’t have the courage to face him and look him in the eyes. “Did you remember the time, when you ask me if I have magic?”

He nodded.

“At first, when I discovered that I have such power, I had no idea how to use it. Since my mother was a wolf, she didn’t know how. So instead of helping me with my powers, she taught me how to heal people using herbal medicines.”

“It was fun and learning every use of plants to heal and help people makes me…somewhat”

Sebastian nodded, encouraging her to continue. “Somewhat useful.”

“Crimson.” He softly said her voice, like begging her to come to him.

“Since the people from the pack can shift and do everything they can do using their own ability, for me being in this body. Not having the ability to shift is like everyone is like a big burden to my family.”

Burden. A liability to her family. That’s how she always felt.

“Because of my inability to shift, it was always hard thing to fit in with them.” She held her breath, pushing all the thoughts of what her pack did to her “Since my mother died, the forest became one of place where I always feel safe. And that’s where I met her. Someone that could help me with my ability.”

She stopped for a moment and took a deep breath. “Her name was Millicent. Like me, she was alone and she didn’t even belong to any Covent. She’ more on a black magic, but we still became fast friends even though we have our differences.”

“So, if she’s uses black magic, how come…”

“Not all witches are bad, it’s just how other people threated them.”

“Did Millicent taught you everything?”

“Yes she did, every single thing she knows. It wasn’t easy and I was having a hard time controlling myself.”

“And why is that?”

“Amaranth blood was too strong, Millicent once said.” She licked her dry lips as she continue. “Since, she’s not allowed to enter our territory, we always decided to meet by the forest, a little far away from the territory.”

“But one day, that’s where everything went downhill.” She paused, afraid what his reactions would be like.

Sebastian’s eyebrow went furrowed. “What happened then? You can tell me.” He reached for her hands, but she grab it away.

She spread her fingers in front of her, like she could still see something in it. “That day, as I was going to meet her, I felt something inside me that something wasn’t right and yet I still decided to meet her.”

“I was in the middle of controlling my powers, when they discovered us. They took us by surprised that we didn’t have the chance to run away from them. They grabbed Millicent and held her down while I was there, captive in his arm.”

She closed her eyes as the memories relieved itself in front of her.

“My, my, my, what do we have here?” His arms were like iron, enclosed around her waist, while his other hand locked over her chest. And he pulled her closer to his chest. “Who’s your friend? Would you mind introducing her to us?”

She whimper as she struggled from his hold, but he only tighten his gripped. “Yes love? What is it, I can’t hear you?”

“Please don’t hurt her.” She pleaded, not wanting to hurt her friend.

She started to relax when she felt him nodded behind her. But she forgot that it doesn’t come out that easy.

In an instant the guy that was holding Millicent down, lifted her in the air with his hand gripping around her neck. Millicent began to struggle from his hold, she scratched and clawed her way out but it was useless to do anything.

And to the fact that they were bigger than her.

“Please! She has nothing to do with me!” Crimson heart hammered with pure terror.

“Really? But you didn’t answer my question, who is she?”

“She’s noth-“

He licked her ear and whisper. “Wrong answer. Do it.”

As expected with their ability, the guy moved faster. He carelessly threw Millicent to the ground. He instantly pinned Millicent with his body and another guy show up to help the guy from refraining her down.

“Try again, love.” He rubbed his nose to the side of her face as he smelled her scent. Her eyes closed, keeping herself from shivering with disgust. “Does she taste as good as you?”

Before she could answer, a loud crash jolted both of them, their attention went back to the scene in front of them.

“You fucking bitch!” The guy growled, he got blood on his face while another guy that was holding Millicent captive was unconsciously lying on the ground.

“Run! Millicent!” She thrashed her body, trying to break free from the one that was holding her.

“Crimson!”

“You got to run Millicent. Go!” When she felt his hold loosened, Crimson grab the opportunity to produce an energy, creating a small force field around her. The impact was too strong as she was thrown forward and so was the man behind her.

For a while, everything seem to stop, she tried to open her eyes and it only made her dizzy. She shut her eyes again, and the only thing she could hear was the deafening sound of noise.

A loud ear-piercing scream broke the silence.

Millicent.

It was the first thing that came into her mind.

She was about to run towards Millicent but someone stop her and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her. She winced in pain, her hands quickly went to his hand to release his hold.

Crimson tested his grip, it was unbreakable and it seems he wasn’t even trying.

She created a fire that ignited in her palm and pulled his wrist tightly in her hand as she burned him. He cursed and released his hold. “Son of a bitch!”

Crimson crawled away from him, but he caught her by the foot and dragged her towards him. “Stop playing with fire bitch.”

“Let me go!” She wriggled and squirmed and it was no use. He was in fact is stronger than her. She kicked back with her legs, but that only made him laughed. Taking a deep breath, she stretched her arms out, twisted her body a little and reached for his face.

She grabbed his ear and tugged as hard as she could. Crimson left a long scratched along his cheek.

He howled in pain and jerked his head back. Not even releasing his hold. He shook her furiously, but she only fought and twisted harder in his arm. “You will pay for this bitch. Every single (part/bit?) of it.”

His strength was overwhelming, to the point of suffocation. The notion of being trapped in a dark room sent panic through her.

Without any gentleness, he flung her to the ground. Crimson winced as she felt the rocks dig into her palm.

And before she could scrambled up, her hair was roughly pulled again. “Why don’t you look at it, love.” His voice had lowered. Raising a hand, he caress her cheek. Crimson jerked her head away.

A second later his hand closed like a vise about her jaw, fingers biting cruelly, he forced her to face what’s in front of them.  “Perhaps.” His tongue run down to the side of her face. “We’ll take a sip to know if she taste a little better.”

His nearness made Crimson fell faint, she felt disgusted.

She felt his lips curved as he breathe into her ear. “Here it goes.”

Just a few feet from her, a large wolf stood atop her friend. She took a quick glance towards Millicent battered body, she cried out to her friend as she saw the bruises around her body.

“A black witch?” his voice grated in her ear. “Why didn’t you tell me that your friend is a black witch?”

“Taste her!” He shouted towards the wolf.

The wolf growled in delight as he clamps his canines into Millicent’s neck. Crimson struggled to break free, she fought and thrashed her body away from him.

Her friend needed her.

“NO! Stop!” She saw Millicent raise her hand and place it on the wolf’s jaw, even in her weak body, her friend tried to pull him away.

Claws extended, the wolf slashed Millicent chest and pierced it into her.

Crimson wide-eye focused on Millicent, she watched the lifeless body of her friend, slowly dripping away. Blood pooled around the body, her breathing stop and yet the foolish wolf didn’t stop his assault.

The wolf shifted to his human form, he wiped the blood on his mouth and fixed his gazed towards her. “She didn’t even taste as good as you.”

And that did it, the numbness in her body broke through. Her scream of madness echoed around the forest, she thrashed around wanting to break through and he did that.

She crawled towards the dead body of Millicent, cradling her head closer to her chest. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

Crimson tears stream down to her face as she whispered every word to her friend.

Because no matter what she does, and no matter what magic she uses. Her friend will never come back.

“I told you, you will always be my favorite.” He whispered behind her.

From that day, she already knew that she was a living dead.

Her eyes opened as she locked her gazed with his. “You see Sebastian, I’m not as innocent as you said I am. I killed a friend, her blood is still in my hands. No matter how many times I washed it, it will always be there.”

Sebastian’s heart shattered into tiny pieces as he watched his mate break down in front of him. His strong little mate, stripped down her own façade and showed him the vulnerable person that she is.

The broken one.

When he saw her walking away from him, he started to get panic

Oh no you don’t.

His body automatically reacted, Sebastian clamped his hand around her waist and took her with him as he fell back on the bed. Even with his hold, she fought back in his arms, he rolled and shifting further onto the cushioned bed, instantaneously trapped her beneath him.

In frustration, Sebastian let her pound his chest, scratched and thrashed her body around, but one thing is for sure.

He will never let her go.

“Why don’t you listen to me for once, Sebastian.” Tears streamed down her cheeks, her hands bawled around his shirt. “Why don’t you let me go.”

In his braced hand, he lifted his hand and wiped her wet cheek. “Because if I let you go, you won’t be coming back to me.”

But before she could answer him, Sebastian shifted between her legs, knocking them apart with his right knee and pinned her down with his body. He remained his arm behind her head while the other one was holding her tightly around her waist.

He lowered his head and found her lips in a kiss with sensual promise. “Promise me Crimson, that you won’t leave me.”

Once again, here’s another chapter. I know, I know, Its not edited. I did warned you. But again, you made me happy by stopping by and reading my story. Its MUCH appreciated. J

So now, what will happen next? What do you think will happen next? One by one, the past are slowly revealing itself. It might answer some of your question, some are not, but it will. In time.

Now, I want to do this little game. I don’t know if you will do it or not but anyway, I just want to.

The game goes like this:

If you can ask any of the character in the story…

1.    Who is it?

2.    And why?

3.    And what would be your question?

4.    I can be included….Nah…

Lastly, you know the drill. Like. Comment. Add my story to your library. Be my fan/follower. Thanks! See you on the next chapter!

©xAliceHatterx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 17K 60
She heard a low growl rumble in his throat and turned her head, shooting him a teasing smile before quickly testing the water again with her toe. It...
13.4M 367K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
12K 362 25
It was cold. So cold. My skin and body was numb, I shivered. My skin was purple, the once puddles on my floor almost like a pool. My cell was complet...
3.2M 23K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...