Diabolik Lovers Yaoi

By ALemonWriter

Hi! I really like Diabolik Lovers and I ship many parings so I though I'd write down them in this book. Enjoy... More

Shu X Reiji (Lemon?)
Ill!Azusa X Kanato (Fluff)
Ruki X Azusa (Lemon)
Ruki X Ayato (Lemon)
Laito X Azusa #1 (Lemon?)
Subaru X Shu (Lemon)
Shu X Ayato (Lemon)
Yuma *WARNING*
Anorexic!SelfHarming!Azusa X Yuma (Fluff)
Ruki X Kou (Sad fluff)
Shu X Yuma (Short smut)
Kou X Yuma X Subaru (Lemon)
Ayato X Reiji (Fluff)
Kou X Yuma Lemon
4K reads special A/N
DaddyKink!Uke!Ruki X Seme!Subaru Lemon
Carla X Shu (Lemon)
A/N- PLEASE FOLLOW MY FRIENDS!
Request Page!! (Closed)
Possessive!Seme!Yuma X Uke!Subaru(Lemon)
Okay... so... A/N
Halloween Special
Laito X Kou (Lemon)
20K special - Q&A
Seme!Ruki X Uke!Ayato (BDSM Lemon)
Shu X Ayato Fluff
Ayato X Ruki one shot (lemon)
Kou X Laito (Fluffy Songfic - Kinda) Plus important A/N
A/N
Valentines Day - Kou X Subaru (Lemon)
THEFT IN THE WATTPAD COMMUNITY!!
Seme!Carla X Uke!Shin
Ayato X Shu (depression Fluff)
Subaru *Trigger Warning*
Uke!Reiji X Seme!Azusa
Azusa X Kou ONESHOT *Angst*
Seme!Butler!Subaru X Uke!Master!Shu
Hi!
I Lived, Bitch
Laito X Bullied!Azusa
Heya
My Situation - BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

The Reiji Appreciation party

3.9K 96 121
By ALemonWriter

A/N- Yeah, so I guess you could call this chapter triggering because there's themes of rape, Please be wary. And excessive use of the f word, c word, s word and many other curses. Pretend Subaru plays the guitar, please.

"Ayato, please don't do that..." Reiji pleaded his younger brother.
"Shut up Reiji, don't tell Ore-Sama what to do!" He replied as he continued to kick the ball about indoors.
"You'll break something."
"No I won't." Ayato went to kick it at the wall, but he misfired and the ball went straight through the window.
"Ayato, get out while I clean up." There was no anger in his eyes like Ayato expected, but he didn't want to see any, so he ran off to one of his twins.

The dustpan and brush had broken a while ago, so Reiji had no choice but to pick up the broken pieces of glass with his own hands. Every time he picked up a new piece, it would leave a cut on his hand until his whole hand was covered in blood, dripping onto the floor. After cleaning away the big bits of glass, he swept away the smaller pieces and then ran his hand under the cold tap. He wound a bandage around his injured hand then went back to clean up the bloody mess.

"Oi, Reiji!" A small voice resounded from behind him. He instantly knew who it was.
"Good evening Kanato, what would you like?"
"A cake, now." He demanded.
"Say please Kanato." He said, not looking up from his job of cleaning the floor.
"I said NOW!" Kanato shouted, clutching Teddy tighter.
"Okay, okay. What flavour?"
"Chocolate, with chocolate icing as well."
"Go through and I'll call you when it's ready."
"I'm staying to watch." It's pointless to try and refuse him... Reiji thought to himself. But when he went to the cupboard to get our the ingredients, there was hardly anything there. Reiji hadn't been shopping for a while. There was no money to pay

"Kanato, I'm very sorry but I will not be able to make you a cake today. But I promise I will go shopping first thing tomorrow and bake you a cake after that."
"Ugh! You're useless Reiji! I want one simple cake and you still manage to fuck it up! Stupid idiot!" Kanato reached up and pulled Reiji's raven haired locks down in a tight fist making Reiji wince in pain. Reiji was pulled down by Kanato's strength and he felt a foot connect to his lower back. "Stupid c*nt, I don't need you. Nobody needs you in this house." He kicked his older brother a few more times, then left him on the floor.

Still stinging from Kanato's harsh words, Reiji made his way to his study and pulled out the stack of paper from in his draws not knowing that Laito was behind him.
"Nfufufu~ Is my big brother going to do some important paperwork?" Reiji was startled with the sudden noise, but quickly calmed down.
"Yes, Laito. Very important indeed." He replied, sitting down at his desk.
"Oh? Won't you please play with me, big brother?" Laito lay down seductively on the desk in front of him.
"Laito, I'm busy." He replied, not looking up.
"Nfufuf~ Believe me, I'll have you begging by the time I'm finished with you."
"Please Laito, I want to be left alone for now."

"But I wanna have some fun with you. Come on, don't be such a stick in the mud."
"Im not being a stick in the mud, I'm just trying to concentrate on my work. So I'd appreciate it if you left me alone." Laito was desperately trying to pull off Reiji's jacket and shirt. "Please Laito. No."

Before he could say anything else, Laito bit into his shoulder and sucked on his blood greedily. "No!" Reiji cried only to be silenced by Laito's hand. Laito let out small soft groans of satisfaction as he drank from Reiji almost to the point of killing him. "Stop!" He feebly cried out one last time before passing out from the blood loss. Ignoring the​ fact that his brother was passed out, Laito pulled the rest of Reiji's clothes off and then his own.

With Reiji still unconscious, Laito pushed his hard length into Reiji's hole without any preparation. Reiji had never done anal before and it hurt badly. But he still couldn't muster enough strength to wake up, so he just made a pained noise. He swore that he could feel something rip deep inside of him and feel some blood dripping down his pale thighs. "Moan Reiji..." His younger brother demanded as he thrusted inside, painfully stretching the ring of his muscle. "It hurts..." He wanted to say but there was no energy left to. So he just lay there and let his brother have his own.

Soon, Reiji was about to cum, but he felt no pleasure at all. Small tears trickled down his face as his walls tightened around Laito's member painfully. Laito let out one more loud moan as he unleased his seed deep inside of Reiji, and Reiji's orgasm surged through him like a storm. "Mmhp..." He let out one pained noise. Then Laito left.

*Time skip because I'm getting really uncomfortable with what I'm writing*

The next day, Reiji was still on the floor. What Laito had done to him had made him unable to move without pain. And it still hurt then, but food wasn't going to make itself. So he got up off of the floor and put his clothes from the day before back on.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU'RE A FUCKING C*NT! SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU'RE A STUPID C*NT, SUCK MY DICK!" Reiji heard Subaru singing loudly with his guitar, he sighed inwardly at the choice of song.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! STOP BEING A FUCKING C*NT! SHUT THE FUCK UP! NOBODY EVEN WANTS YOU HERE!" Reiji stormed out of the room as quickly as he could and into Subaru's room. "Subaru, I am very disappointed in you. What is it that you're singing?"

"I JUST WANNA LET YOU KNOW, YOU'RE A STUPID FUCKING C*NT! GO AHEAD AND RUN YOUR MOUTH PUSSY, I DONT GIVE A FUCK! YOU'RE A STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! YOU'RE A STUPID FUCKING BITCH! GET THE FUCK UP OF MY DICK, GET THE FUCK UP OF MY DICK!"
"Stop singing that right now!" Subaru glared right at Reiji as if he was singing it about him, and started singing the next verse.

"PLEASE END YOUR FUCKING LIFE! PLEASE END YOUR FUCKING LIFE! I REALLY GOTTA EMPHASISE, NO-ONE CARES IF YOU'RE ALIVE! YOU'RE A FUCKING PENIS-HOLE! GRAB A DICK AND EAT IT WHOLE I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU WERE DROPPED WHEN YOU WERE JUST A FETUS THOUGH!"
"That's enough Subaru, please stop singing that bad mannered song." Reiji pleaded his youngest brother, but Subaru had other plans.

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING UGLY AND YOUR FACE IS FUCKING FOUL! JEEZ YOU'RE SO SO FUCKING LOUD CAN YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH? CAN YOU... THE FUCK UP? YOU'RE A FUCKING C*UNT! SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU'RE A STUPID C*NT SUCK MY DICK!" Reiji had enough, he grabbed the guitar and walked out of the room with it, Subaru following after. "Oi! Give me the guitar back!"
"No, it is a punishment for being so rude and mannerless."
"Everything I sung was true. You are a stupid fucking c*nt and I don't care what you say!"
"If that is how you truly feel... Then I will leave you alone for the time being." Reiji exited the room and went back to his study.

"Reiji, you said you'd make me a cake early this morning. I don't see any cake."
"Kanato, I'm very sorry but I've not been able to go shopping this week. The money from Father is late this month."
"That's no excuse. Cake, now." Kanato demanded, his eyes narrowed in anger.
"I can't, there's no money to buy ingredients with."
"Reiji! You're such a failure! You won't even make a cake for me, Teddy and I hate you! And we never ever want to see you again! WE FUCKING HATE YOU!" Despite his small stature, he packed a hard punch to Reiji's lower abdomen.

"Don't hit me please, there is no need for it." Reiji begged, still sore from what happened with Laito the day before.
"Why shouldn't I?! You deserve it for being the worst big brother!"
"You don't mean that, I assure you."
"I do. I hate you. And I don't care if you die." Hurt by his brothers words, Reiji walked out of the room and to his own private room.

Despite Reiji's pleas to his father about the money, there was still nothing coming through. Bills were due and Reiji had nothing to pay for them with, except his own private money. There was only just enough money to buy food for 5 people so Reiji gave up his food for the others to eat. He didn't want them to know and worry about it. He worked three jobs a night to try and earn more money for the household, of course not telling his brothers. Most of his brothers never noticed that he didn't sleep, nor did they notice that he went out everyday. However, Shu did. Shu realised everything that was happening but couldn't do anything about it. Reiji had control of the money.

~

"Ruki, I need your help." Shu had called the eldest Mukami on the phone.
"What do you need my help with?"
"Well, we didn't get Father's payment this year so Reiji has been stressing and doing more jobs and giving up his food to eat and he doesn't sleep and he's just plain worrying." Shu talked at 100 miles a hour.
"Calm down... Come over and we'll talk about it. And then I'll see what we can do."

~

"So, what's happened?"
"Reiji controls the house, so he handles the money to pay for bills. But Father's payment this month is late, and that means that we cannot pay for the heating and electricity. Well, we can because Reiji has been working some jobs while we sleep so he doesn't sleep anymore. And because he's not able to get too much money, he's only been buying enough food to feed us instead of himself. He eats whatever we leave. But I know he doesn't want to tell us because he's worried that we'll get worried. What should we do?" Shu explained to Ruki, hoping that he had some ideas for how to help Reiji.
"It seems like quite a troubling time for your brother. I suggest you and your younger brothers try to help Reiji. You could throw him a party, and we'll help you. My brothers and I would love to help you out with it. And maybe you could help pay the bills by giving up a little of your own personal money each to pay as you do live in the house and so should take some responsibility."
"Good idea. So, for the party, what will we need?"
"We'll need a banner, some party poppers and..." Ruki paused to think, "We'll need you and your brothers. But that's it. I'll pay for this as it is helping and I do not expect a repayment."
"Thank you Ruki! It means a lot to me."

Several days, and a few more sleepless nights for Reiji later, everything was ready. Everybody was in on it, and they all knew what they had to do. Kanato had been 'sick' so Reiji decided to stay in to look after him instead of going to the jobs he would usually have gone to. Looking over the overdue bills again, Reiji sat down at the table and started to yawn. It wasn't long until he had passed out from exhaustion at the table, his glasses in his hand and his hands on the bills. Shu heard the light snoring coming from the other room he was in and saw it was time to put their plan into action.

Quietly, he snuck the Mukami's into the room along with himself and his other brothers, then started to put up the banners around the room, as well as giving everybody a party popper. On the table in front of Reiji, Azusa placed a card with some money from each of them. £20 each to be exact, so that's £180, which would at least pay for some of the electric bill. They were sure that Reiji would appreciate that. They had all put a little message inside of the card for him to read when he woke up.

~

A slight snuffling noise alerted the other vampires to Reiji's awakening. So, they turned the lights off and got behind the the counters until Reiji lifted his head up and rubbed his eyes.
"SURPRISE!" All of them shouted, except Azusa, who just said it loudly.
"Huh? What's this?" Reiji looked around at everyone who was there, even Subaru was smiling at him.
"We've called it the Reiji Appreciation Party."
"I must be still dreaming." Reiji shook his head and put his head back in his hands.
"No, Reiji, you're not dreaming." Ruki stepped forward and held out a perfectly handmade cake.
"But it doesn't make any sense. Why are you giving me a party?"
"Because we're thankful for everything you've been doing for us lately. You know, the extra jobs and eating the left overs, and stuff like that." Subaru chimed in, his face red from blushing.
"Well, thank you all very much. I'm very sorry I didn't tell you sooner about the money problems. I just didn't want to worry all of you."
"We forgive you Reiji." All of his brothers said in unison.

"Ne~ Open the card Reiji. Go on." Laito egged him on until Reiji opened the slits of the card and pulled him out. A large stack of money fell out of the envelope onto the table in front of him. "What's this?" He asked out loud.
"It's money to help with the bills. We know that you've been giving up your own personal money to help us so we've decided to give back to you."
"All of you?"
"Yes... all of us. And.... there's.... some messages... inside"

Reiji opened up the card fully and started to read what was inside.

Shu: Hey little bro, thanks for doing this for us. You're awesome :-D

Ayato: I'm still the best, but you're second in my books. Love you big bro.

Laito: Nfufufu~ Sorry for molesting you. Hope it didn't hurt that much. I love you 😋😘

Kanato: Sorry for calling you a c*nt, and for saying I hated you and hurting you. You make the best cakes and I love you X

Subaru: Um... Sorry for singing that song really loudly. Love you :$

Ruki: I hope the money provided will help you. :)

Yuma: Dude, I dunno what to really say, but thanks for looking after Shu and generally being a good brother to them.

Kou: Heyyy!! Just wanted to let you know that you are an awesome brother even if they say you're not.

Azusa: Hey... You're cool. I like you. Nya 😊

Reiji almost teared up at their words. He'd never really been appreciated before and so this was new to him. "I'd like to thank you all. It does mean a lot to me."
"We never realised just how much you do for us everyday." Kanato said.
"Yeah, we realised that we wouldn't be able to do much without you." Ayato piped in.
"We all love you, in our own ways." Ruki told him, smiling at him warmly. One tear slowly rolled down his cheek as he smiled at the card.

"Why are you crying?"
"I'm crying because I'm happy. Like really, really happy." Azusa went over and hugged Reiji, but because of the height difference, Reiji had to stoop down a little to hug him properly.
"Let me in on this!" Laito walked forward and hugged Reiji's shoulder.
"Don't leave Ore-Sama out!" Ayato said, hugging Reiji's other shoulder.
"Or me!" Kanato pouted and left Teddy on the side as he joined the hugging pile.
"Hey, let me have a hug!" Kou ran forward and launched himself at them.
"I guess I'll join." Subaru grumbled and joined them reluctantly.
"Come on Ruki." Shu called as he jumped in the hug pile.
"Why not? Might as well." Ruki then joined. Yuma finished it all of by joining. Reiji was being crushed slightly but he was too happy to even care about that. "Thank you, so so much." He cried a little bit more, still smiling.
"We love you Reiji!"

*End*

A/N- Holy crap, that's 2788 words right there. I'm pretty sure this is the longest thing I've ever written. But I like this and I personally think that Reiji is kind of an underappreciated character in DL. I mean, we can assume he looks after his brothers as Shu clearly doesn't. Hate him if you want. I love him.

Next chapter: Shu X Yuma (Short smut)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.5K 10
When Karlheinz finds a child who possesses a very unique type of blood, he decides to keep him. After some years the Sakamaki brothers find him. What...
296K 7.4K 28
THIS IS DIABOLIK LOVERS YAOI YUUUSHHH! I HAVE TO WRITE A DESCRIPTION AGAIN BECAUSE WATTPAD RANDOMLY REMOVED IT! T-T Well enjoy! heuehiue (WARNING: IF...
337K 9K 34
Exactly as the title states, just a book filled with a whole load of DiaLover's one shots with Character(s) X Reader. I'm not going to put this unde...
291K 6.3K 32
1st book I "I cried for you, but you never came." Love "You wouldn't hurt me, right daddy," You, "Do you ever think about the girl who wanted to give...