Diabolik Lovers One Shots

By alexhtd

The title says all. I write one shots for all the brothers: • Sakamaki • Mukami • Tsukinami Characters are n... More

The two - Yuuma Mukami X Reader
The period - Ruki Mukami x Reader
Cuddle with me - Laito Sakamaki x Reader
Royal - Reiji Sakamaki x Reader
Unanswered phone calls - Ayato Sakamaki x Reader
Happy Birthday Shu!! x Reader
I'm here - Laito Sakamaki x Reader
Regret - Ruki Mukami x Reader
Loved - Shin Tsukinami x Insecure!Reader
Caught (part 1) - Yandere!Kou Mukami x Sad!Reader
Caught (part 2) - Yandere!Kou Mukami x Sad!Reader
Scenario! The Pocky Challenge (2)
High - Laito Sakamaki x Reader [LEMON]
Don't want to love you - Ayato Sakamaki x Reader

Scenario! The Pocky Challenge (1)

8.9K 206 127
By alexhtd

This is my first scenario, have mercy. Part two of the pocky challenge will have the Mukami and Tsukinami brothers. And also, I won't be able to post for the coming two to three weeks, I have an exam week coming up and then right after I am going on exhange to Italy. Sorry!

Don't forget to vote and comment ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------

Laito

Reiji sat in the chair, staring into space, while Laito, Ayato and Subaru charged around the living room yelling at the top of their voices. Just as you entered the room, with Shu trailing behind you, Laito was being chased by Ayato and Subaru and bumped right into you, causing you to fall flat on your behind and drop the little white plastic bag with your newly bought goodies.

Shu sighed and walked around you to his, what he called, comfy couch.

''You guys make me follow her to the grocery store to make sure she doesn't run away and then greet me with this. Damn you,'' he said as he lay down.

''Laito shouldn't have threatened me by saying he'll throw my takoyaki pan away.''

Laito chuckled, ''Then you shouldn't have taken my fedora off with your oily takoyaki fingers, hmm?''

''Oi!'' Just as Ayato was beginning to charge towards Laito once again, you spoke up.

''What was Subaru's reason for charging at Laito?''

''He took my knife stating he would cut off Ayato's oily fingers.''

You strained your neck to look at Reiji. ''And what happened to him?''

Just then Kanato, who was quietly observing from the side lines, spoke up, ''He gave up on disciplining those three. Teddy thinks that he is contemplating his existence right this moment.''

''Tsk, he should stop being such a pus-''

Before Ayato could finish his sentence, Laito threw Subaru's knife back at him and grabbed your arm. You knew what he was going to do, so you quickly grabbed ahold of your plastic bag, right before Laito teleported both of you out of that room and into yours.

You walked towards your bed and sat down on it as if you didn't just move from one place to another in less then a second. While you looked into your bag, Laito asked what you had bought.

''Just some snacks, including (F/F) Pocky.'' Laito gasped.

''Wanna play?'' both of you asked at the same time as you pulled the package out.

He took the package from you, pulled a (F/F) covered stick out and bit on the very end. He neared you to the point where you were holding yourself up by your elbows and he was resting his hands on either side of your head with one of his knees on the bed.

You took the other side of the Pocky stick in your mouth. The moment you gave a nod both of you started devouring the fragile stick and as your lips touched, he weaved his fingers of his right hand through your hair while his other hand circled your waist. Your hands went up to his hair causing his fedora to fall off.

You broke the kiss to ask, what was for you an important question. ''Hadn't Ayato taken off your fedora?''

Laito smirked, ''I guess I was too fast for you to see me grabbing it before bringing us to your room. That's, by the way, not the only thing I'm very fast in.''

Ayato

His hiding place had been discovered, what on earth was he going to do now?

''O-Oi, don't just stand there as if your a statue or something.''

You narrowed your eyes while you stood with one of your hands on your hip.

''Don't 'Oi' me, Ayato. What the actual heck are all of these? And why have you never told me anything about them?''

"Because you were probably going to eat all of them.''

''And how did you know I wouldn't ask for your permission first? I'm not Kanato, y'know.''

''You may not be that purple-head but you love these stupid biscuit sticks covered in (F/F) as much, if not almost as much, as me. Your boyfriend!'' He said as he held one pack of Pocky beside his head and pointed from his head to the sticks and back.

You walked towards him and took the package from his hands, put it back near the other 9 packs and grabbed his face looking at his emerald green eyes.

''You're a vampire, for hell's sake, Ayato. Grow some balls. You couldn't even tell me, your girlfriend, that you had bought fifteen packs of Pocky in fear of me eating them, but in the meantime, you've consumed five packs. I bet you don't even have the balls to accept my challenge.''

''What challenge?'' He immediatly perked up.

You looked around the room, anywhere but his face. ''Oh, nothing much, it's just a challenge that'll determine if I can have the remaining Pocky or not. It's called-''

You looked at him. ''-the Pocky challenge.''

The vampire smirked having seen another couple do this once. ''I accept your challenge on one condition: If you were indeed to win, and you get all the sweets, I may suck your blood as long as you eat them. And if I win, I may freely suck your blood for three days.''

''Wait, why do you kinda win even if I were to win the challenge?''

''Because I paid for them.''

''But you have a lot of money anyway.''

''Just-'' he sighed, ''-just start with the challenge and be quiet or else I'll bite you to shut you up.''

''Okay, okay, no need to turn rude, hot-head.''

You grabbed the previous Pocky and took a stick out. You placed one end between your teeth as Ayato did the same with the other end. You made a noise indicating number one. He made a noise indicating the number two. As you both made a noise at the end, you started biting. The challenge was over in a second but that didn't stop you from knowing you had won.

You broke the kiss that had followed your challenge and grabbed the remaining nine packets in your arms as you started walking to your room.

''Are you coming? I'm going to start eating them if you're ready or not!''

Subaru

"Subaruuuuu, come here for a sec."

Before you even finished your sentence your boyfriend was already in your room. He looked a bit annoyed but you knew he was anything but. Subaru just had a resting-bitch face, but just because of the one he loved so deeply it won't start to change.

''What do you want?''

Nor will his attitude.

''I bought-'' You stopped talking the moment you saw his knife in his hand.

''I bought you something,'' you recovered and smiled. He kept looking at you, waiting for you to continue explaining what it was you'd bought. Quickly snatching his knife out of his hand, you put a (F/F) stick in.

''Wha-''

''I bought you Pocky,'' you grinned.

''Pocky?'' Oh dear, he was so adorable. No, wait, he can't be, this guy is a vampire, being adorable is out of the question. You blushed. But the word 'Pocky' coming out of his mouth was too cute.

''Yeah, it's a (F/F) covered biscuit stick.''

Subaru broke and crumpled the little stick in his hand. ''I never told you to buy this for me.''

''So? You don't have to destroy it. Then, it's for me. So don't waist them,'' you pouted.

He sighed, ''Give me back my knife.''

''So you can continue destroying flowers? I don't think so.''

He sighed louder this time and stretched out his arm and opened his hand. ''Give it to me, (Y/N).''

''Tell you what, if you do the Pocky challenge with me I will give it back.''

''The Pocky...'' Subaru's eyes widened as he realized what you said. ''No way.''

''Then I'm sorry to say, but you won't get this pretty knife of yours back.''

The albino didn't waist a second as he pulled you flush against him and faced you with a stick in his mouth. You grinned and as soon as you put the other end between your lips you both started munching away.

Surprisingly Subaru won and as soon as he muttered a silent 'I win' he took his knife out of your hands and turned to your bedroom door to exit.

''Thank you for playing.''

He was back in front of you in less then a second and gave you a smooch on your lips, muttering the words 'Of course' before turning once again and heading out. His speed didn't stop you from noticing the red hue on his ears.

Reiji

Ping.

You looked at your phone to see you had received, yet again, a text message from Reiji.

Reibae: Come to my room, please.

You raised an eyebrow. What kind of hocus-pocus did he brew this time. Or maybe he would give you some book recommendations?

Which room? The one you sleep in or the one that's basically a library ór the one where you practice chemistry all day long? :You

Reibae: You know that my books and my laboratory are in the same room. Come to that room.

Okay :You

Why don't you ever make typos? :You

Reiji: Make what? Please explain what 'typos' means.

Why don't you ever make grammatical errors? You're quite new to phones, I expected you to make lots of mistakes at first: You

Reiji: That's because I re-read every text before I send it. I simply don't like imperfections.

Of course.

You sighed as you locked your phone and made your way to your boyfriend's lab. You gently knocked on the door and opened it upon hearing an 'Enter'.

''So, what did you need me for?''

''What's your favorite flavor of Pocky sticks?''

Your eyes widened as surprise clouded your vision. ''You know what Pocky is?''

''I looked it up on the internet on my phone. You still haven't asnwered my question.''

''My favorite flavor is (F/F).''

You heared him mutter a silent 'Ah, that should be between...'as he turned around. He turned back with a biscuit stick between his fingers and raised your head with the index finger of his other hand.

'''The Pocky challenge?''

''I read an article about how this is a simple way of showing one's affection for the other. I noticed I don't show it enough to you.''

You blushed slightly as he put one end in his mouth and you did the same with the other. Without counting down Reiji took the first bite. Then he looked expantantly to you. It wasn't how the Pocky game goes, but who cares. He had bought every flavor of Pocky just to be sure, and even read an article about something that is absolutely not his taste, all for your sake.

You took a tiny bite, and then it was his turn again, until you both reached the middle. You took the last bite as you realized this and pulled back, the previous redness on your delicate cheeks returning.

''I win,'' you tried hard not to stutter.

''You always win, love. It doesn't change the fact that it's truly heartbreaking, losing to a girl. Make it up to me, and while doing so, be sure to scream my name until your voice goes hoarse.''

Kanato

''Kanato!''

You opened the door to the kitchen, looked around, and exited.

Not here either.

You decided to just walk around the hallways and try to find that one particular hallway were there were tables with sweets on display. It wasn't easy to find though.

After walking for about five minutes straight, your path suddenly got blocked by the one and only womanizer, Laito. Neither of you spoke a word as his smirk grew wider and wider and you got more scared by the second. After he eyed you up and down, he moved to take a step in your direction but halted when a voice interrupted him.

''Ne, Teddy, (Y/N)-san is looking pretty scared there. Wouldn't you agree with me if I said it would be much more satisfying if I was the reason for that?'' Kanato stopped focusing on your expression and trembling figure and actually looked into your eyes. ''Wouldn't that be better, (Y/N)-san?''

You couldn't answer as you slowly gave a nod with your head, which angered the purple-head.

''Answer me with your voice! You have a voice so use it to answer me! If you would rather disagree, I could cut off your tongue, then you wouldn't even have to bother!''

Laito was long gone. Then he fell silent and trembled. Soon after, a smile made it on his face and sweetness laced his voice as he walked closer to you. ''But I know why you didn't answer me, it's because you're saving it to use it to scream out my name later. Right, (Y/N)-san?''

He lifted a lock of your hair and smelled it, and upon looking down he saw your hand holding a box of Pocky.

''Say, is that a way of apologizing to me? If so, give it to me.''

You fiddled with your hands as you tried to open the package as fast as you could, once you succeeded you took one out and stuck a (F/F) covered stick between his lips. Kanato genuinely smiled and grabbed your chin to steady your face as he placed the other end between yours. Understanding that he wanted to do the Pocky challenge you gave a slight nod and before you could blink, the stick was gone.

What was left was nothing but a miniscule piece of biscuit.

You furrowed your brows. ''One more! I wasn't ready!''

Kanato took the package out of your hands and with Teddy in the other he turned to leave.

You ran after him and jumped on his back, praying to God he wouldn't loose his shit again.

''Kanato!''

Shu

You slumped out of your room and targeted the kitchen. You had most definitely deserved a snack after hours of studying in your room, of course you had lots and lots of breaks, you still studied. Once in the kitchen you grabbed the first thing you saw which was an apple, but you stopped in your tracks as you looked at it intently, put it back, and grabbed for a pack of Pocky instead.

You continued walking to the huge living room expecting your lazy ass boyfriend to be there, and surely he was. Surprise, surprise, the blonde was laying down on a couch with his legs and arms crossed, eyes shut and earphones in. You walked towards his form and dropped yourself right on his figure with your head between his head and shoulder.

Shu didn't need to open his eyes nor did he needed to smell the certain scent to know who it was.

You grabbed one of his earbuds and held it near yours out of curiosity. It would have been better if you didn't. You let out a yelp and quickly stuck it back and got up.

''Shu! Why are you listening to me moaning!?'' You asked as your voice got high-pitched and your face became flustered.

He opened his eyes to look at you. ''Would you rather have me listening to my own moans?'' He smirked. ''You disgusting woman,'' he said mocklingly.

You smacked his chest. ''Says you,'' you pouted.

Shu grabbed your thighs and made you straddle him. He smirked as he was going to say something but stopped.

''If you were hungry you could've just come to me, you know. I have a lot to feed y-''

You quickly pushed a (F/F) Pocky stick in his mouth. ''Don't finish that sentence.''

He chewed and didn't swallow, instead he cupped your face and brought you closer. Kissing you and parting your lips, he pushed the sweet mush inside you mouth.

Your eyes widened and you pulled back. You tried covering your face with your hand.

''That's not how this works, Shu. You can't change the rules.''

''That's where you're wrong. I can. I just did and I am going to do it again. You are on top today.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
163K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...