Unpredictable. [Guren Ichinos...

Od _Everything_Moe_

[Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners... Více

Unpredictable ~ Author's Note.
Unpredictable ~ Prologue.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 1.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 3.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 4.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 5.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 6.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 7.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 8.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 9.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 10.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 11.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 12.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 13.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 14.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 15.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 16.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 17.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 18.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 19.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 20.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 21.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 22.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 23.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 24.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 25.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 26, Part 1.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 26, Part 2.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 27.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 28.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 29.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 30.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 31.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 32.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 33. [Please read afternote at the end]
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 34.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 35.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 36.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 37. (Edited)
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 38.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 39.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 40, Part 1.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 40, part 2.
Unpredictable ~ Sequel.
Unpredictable ~ Author's Note.
Book 2 Is Out Now!
Notice ~ 22/04/2020

Unpredictable ~ Chapter 2.

17.3K 539 1.7K
Od _Everything_Moe_

-Y/N's POV-
After Guren's visit, he was constantly on my mind and I couldn't stop thinking about him.
I'd never felt anything like this before and I didn't know what it is.

"Ok, class, I'm going to give you this test, so if I ever have to cover you again, I will know a bit more about your abilities." As I began giving out the tests I heard groans, which I must admit made me feel slightly better, knowing that they weren't that scared of me, if it were my mother or father, they wouldn't dare make a sound.

As the students got to work on their papers, I sat by the teachers desk and read a book about the black series cursed gear, my type of weapon.

After around 10 minutes the door opened and Guren walked in, I looked up to look at him and gave him a small smile. He looked impressed.

"So, you managed to get those two to coexist next to each other?" He chuckled, slightly.

"Oh, I don't think that was me, I'm pretty sure they were afraid to feel your wrath again." I lowered my voice, "Especially Kimizuki, he seems like the teachers pet type, despite him sleeping during the class and acting tough." I replied,

"You're right and Yuu shows no respect to his superiors, I'm surprised he hasn't come bounding towards me, demanding for his weapon."

"I don't think that will last long though..." I stated and Guren turned his head to look at Yuu, who was eying Guren with longing in his eyes, it was as if he was contemplating whether to tackle Guren or not and he seemed on edge for a while but after at least 10 seconds of eye contact, he put his head down to work, chewing his pencil.

"You should probably go before he can't resist the temptation anymore." I said, my voice laced with amusement,

"Of course, I am quite tempting." He said suggestively and wiggled his eyebrows,

"To the problem kids, yeah I agree."

"I didn't know you were a problem child?"

"I am not a kid, nor do I find you tempting."

"Oh, please, that's what they all say..."

"Just leave before I give Yuu, the ok to tackle you to the ground."

"Ha, like he would even successfully do that and make it out conscious." He laughed, sliding me a note.

"See you around, Y/N"

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes and he closed the door, chuckling.

I opened the note and read it,

'Meet me in my office when you are done'

It read, followed by where his office was located.

I put the note in my pocket and continued to read the book as the class finished their tests.

~•~

I was nervous to meet with Guren. Which was unusual, I never got this nervous when meeting with someone new, even complete strangers.

I chewed on my lip as I saw Guren's office, my heart was in my mouth as I knocked on the big office door.

"State name and business." His muffled, deep voice came from the room.

"Y/N L/N, You asked me to come here."

"Oh, Y/N. Do come in."

I opened the door and was welcomed by mellow, jazz music and lightly dimmed lights.

"Welcome, Y/N, please sit down." He gestured to the seat on the other side of his desk. He had removed his JIDA uniform coat and was now in a white, dress shirt and black trousers.

"Nice office." I admired the room as I sat on the comfy office chair.

"Thank you, I do try." He smiled.

"So, what did you want me here for?" I got straight to the point.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but how did you get your rank as Second Lieutenant?"

"I-I don't know, one day I got a call from my father and he asked me if I wanted it and I agreed to it...Why are you asking me?" I was confused.

"Ah, I forgot you were a L/N" he said, his voice sounded slightly begrudged but it instantly disappeared,

"You see, Y/N. I looked at your records, you are exceptional at fighting, not to mention your outstanding grades. I'm just curious as to why they didn't give you the rank earlier."

He had a point, I'm surprised I wasn't even offered the rank just for simply being a L/N.

I was homeschooled by the countries best tutors and trained in multiple forms of combat, yet I only received, the rank 'special private'. Was there something more to me being a second Lieutenant?

"Y/N, what happened in your life before you joined the army?" My face fell as I remembered the past causing Guren to do a double take.

"I mean you don't have to-"

"No, I will tell you. You now have me intrigued on the topic, now that I think about it, it all seems really suspicious."

~•~

"As you know my father is a very ruthless man and my mother is just as cold hearted. The only person I could depend on was my Grandmother and Mahiru Hiragi, but they both died," I thought I saw Guren wince but I shook it off.

"I was practically neglected as a child, I still lived with my parents but they never showered me with riches as people seemed to think. The only time I would actually get pampered was when there was a formal event, but after that it was back to being in my bedroom.

I never went to public school, I was homeschooled by the countries best teachers and trained in several ways of combat, those were the only times I could leave my room.

When I got hungry I had to wait until everyone fell asleep, so I could sneak into the kitchen. I had to make sure I never got caught otherwise my door would've gotten locked at night.

At the age of 16 I ran away from home, I figured I'd learnt everything I needed, I went to the Hiragi's house and Kureto answered. I asked him where Mahiru was and that was when I learned of her death.

When he said he was going to take me home, I had to beg him not to and explain why I didn't want to go back, but that didn't seem to satisfy him.

He said he would let me join the army and give me a place to stay in exchange for...my virginity.

I asked him if there was another way but he refused to budge. As I was about to cave in to his demands, Shinya managed to stop him and instead took it upon himself to keep me safe.

He also taught me how to be a sniper and use a gun, so I could use both a sword and a gun.

I didn't hear from my parents for 5 years and now I'm just as suspicious about the whole situation as you are. I guess I should thank you for not allowing me to bask in ignorance and turn a blind eye to everything." I finished, and looked up at Guren, since I was staring at my hands and he had a hard look on his face.

The room was silent for a while and I looked back down at my fidgeting fingers.

"I see how everyone treats you, but they have no idea about what goes on behind closed doors, I-I-I'm sorry that happened to you." I looked up at Guren, he seemed embarrassed and was avoiding eye contact. So he hates the 'S-word' eh?

"It's fine, it's of the past now, but thanks." I gave him a sincere smile.

"Now let's talk about you and the 'S-word'" I smirked and leaned forward placing my elbows on his desk,

"Shit? I don't recall saying it as of late...well not in front of you, anyway." He raised an eyebrow,

"No! The one which is used for apologising." I giggled,

"What? I can say...that word fine." He lied,

"Hm, what word? I don't know what you are talking about, anymore."

"I can say...s-s..."

"Go on..."

"I can say s-s-sorry, ok?" He flustered,

"But it took you 2 attempts." I raised an eyebrow.

"Pfft, whatever."

I laughed at his sigh of defeat

"If you keep laughing I will feed you to the vampires, I have access to the whole research facility."

"You wouldn't dare!" I faked a gasp and put a hand over my chest pretending to look offended,

"Try me."

"I was kidding, I have access to more than the research facility, for I am-!"

"-From a highly obnoxious and powerful family, yeah I get it."

"You sir, are correct."

Guren chuckled and I joined in, after a few minutes of laughing at our pointless banter, we were left in a comfortable silence.

"Say Y/N, how would you feel about joining the moon demon company and the Guren squad?"

My eyes widened in surprise but as soon as I'd processed what happened a smile broke out on my face.

"I'd love to!"

***

Hello everyone! Hope you are enjoying the book so far! Just a reminder if you do enjoy this book please remember to vote & comment. I would really appreciate it. X

Alicia~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

54.3K 2.9K 54
[MIKAYUU FANFICTION] COMPLETED! *Fairly edited* (85, 679 Words) "What I feel is beyond love for you, Yuu-chan. You're mine. And you will be for ete...
606K 11.9K 84
Enjoy reading my story~ (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ Feel free to Comment, Vote, Share, and Request. (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ If you ever read my story on another site, please t...
101K 2.4K 17
Yuichiro is rescued by Mikaela and is taken to safety but now is in some danger just by being near Mika. I'm basing this off on chapter 36 of Seraph...
263K 6.2K 39
Mika Fanfic || Owari no Seraph (Y/N) (L/N) is an innocent young girl who was captured by the vampires when she was seven and was trapped inside Sangu...