God Eater: Yuu Kannagi

Af Random_Fate

It was year 2071. Monsters suddenly appeared 21 years ago. They were named randomly. Named "Aragami". Yuu Ka... Mere

The Start of my God Eater career
Medical Checkup
Author's note
Chapter 3- Mission with Lindow
Chapter 4- Mission with Lindow 2
Chapter 5- Mission with Sakuya
Alisa Ilinichina Amiella
Soma and Eric
Author's note
Nightmare makes me unconscious
"CONSCIOUSNESS"
Soma Schicksal
Lindow and Alisa
Behind the Action (Bonus)
Chapter 12- Alisa and Yuu together
Chapter 13- Th-That is..!
Chapter 14- Awaken
Chapter 15- Living in a Lie
Chapter 16- Oh no, Lindow!
Chapter 17- That day
Chapter 19- Present time
Basic things about God Eater
Chapter 20- In Low Spirits
Chapter 21- New power
Chapter 22- Aragami girl
Chapter 23- Berserk
Chapter 24- In my own way
Chapter 25- Newcomer
Chapter 27- Unnatural
Chapter 28- Soma's lesson
Chapter 29- Stupidity
Chapter 30
DISCONTINUED
The Remake
1.K views

Chapter 26- A memory that was forgotten

279 3 0
Af Random_Fate

It was a serious matter, we are the only people in the storage area, it was quiet here

Licca: Long time no see, rookie! So you are here now.
Yuu: What is this all about may i ask?
Tsubaki: It has to do with your unique powers and God arc, to add your Armlet are now sending biometric signals remember when i said it isn't? There was a foul in your God Arc as well as in yourself Yuu and it is so dangerous. You might even die in your condition.

What was she saying?... There was a problem... in me?

Yuu: I, I'd like to know what's in me!
Licca: I checked your God Arc... and compared to the other God arcs, yours are different and seemed weird. There was a purple-black aura in it and it is somehow... changing it's form itself-- until it started to shake and shine dark. Also your Armlet... Alisa told us there was a puple aura too, and a black thing like an Aragami right?
Yuu: Yeah...
Licca: The thing is... that might be an Aragami infection but it isn't. It was something even more dangerous. And you having such powers while in rage is quite extraordinary already. Just like Soma. But Soma was different i guess. There must be happening inside of you.
Yuu: ...
Tsubaki: Also the cells and genes in you, are mutating in a different manner. They are looking weird. And the oracle cells, are also turning to a different shape and color. Your real cells, are... turning in a different cell, not of an Aragami. We don't know what it is. Only us three and Dr. Sakaki knows this, since the Doctor himself suggested me not to tell anyone but you and the one who maintain the God Arcs, Licca Kusunoki. Though the Director must know i must not tell him for your own sake. Dr. Sakaki wants to conduct a secret experiment on you for your own sake to help you, what do you say? It depends on you.
Yuu: I think i have no choice but to agree... so what Soma said... if the Director knew he will use me as a test subject and cause harm on myself like... i'll die?
Tsubaki: Quite bad and Quite possible. Ok very good then. Experiment starts tomorrow. Continue your daily routines and get along with the newbie.
Licca: Don't worry, you won't die. Dr. Sakaki is reliable when it comes to crucial things such as what you are experiencing.
Yuu: Okay. Thanks Licca. Yes Tsubaki-san.

I left with a bad feeling inside of me. What could be happening to me? This sounds so serious... what if... i was half-monster... heh. How could that be my parents are normal. My mom is a normal housewife who... died saving me and dad was a scientist who was-- wait! What if dad?!

Now i feel i know what was happening to me...it must be dad's doing... i remember myself crying.. but i can't see clearly why i am crying that day... what could dad did to me?

Freak scientist!... now just what is happening to myself!

I fell to both knees, inside of my room. I felt hopeless. There was something happening to me, and it was unnatural. I was sweating . I stood and go to my bed, reclining. I close my eyes, i fell to deep slumber.

I was nowhere, a man is there talking to a kid. I was beside them but it seems no one can see me... is this part of my memory?

"Yuu, this power i am giving to you, is from our ancestors who predicted the Aragami's existence. Embrace and learn to control it."

"The man called my name, is he my father?"

"But father i don't want this!" said by the kid in front of the man, the kid was crying.

"It looks like... i am that kid..."

The man hold the childs hand tightly, the kid cried louder and tears fell coldly.

The man injected something on the kid, the kid passed out and the man came running. Leaving the child behind.

The light forms and turns into a place with ruined buildings. The kid was there sleeping.  He was discovered by a group of  person who seemed to be Fenrir's.

I shouted, but it seem they don't notice me. The world seemed to crack and get destroyed, i was now in a pitch-black place. I was in nowhere. Until i felt feelings of concern. And it was familiar. It was..-

After those feelings, i was back to conciousness.

"Yuu! Are you alright?" Alisa asked in concern. "You were shouting really loud!"

My head is leaning in her arm, and my body leaning on the floor, and i felt aches again. I touched my head and i groaned in pain. Then i said

"I-I'm fine..." though i am not.

Alisa's Perspective/ POV:

I was listening to my phone's music and leaning to my couch, when i heard Yuu's voice. So loud. I removed my earphones. What was happening? He sounded like he was in pain! Is something bad happening to him right now?! I need to go there.

I opened my door swiftly, i knocked in Yuu's door and called him, but he isn't responding.

I should enter now. I must know what is happening!

I opened Yuu's door and inside i saw him on the floor, looking troubled. Did he fell from his bed? There was no person beside him so he can't be getting hurt by anyone, so i guess he was having a bad dream, I can't stop worrying.

I shake him. No response. I called his name again and again. I hold his hands sharing my conciousness, through the resonance i saw some memories... s-so that is the reason--! Yuu?!

"Yuu! Are you alright?" I said while holding his hands. I can feel his fears and emotions, his eyes opened and he is awakening from his bad dream with the help of the resonance. I was happy he woke up out of that bad dream!

"You were shouting really loud!"

"I-I'm fine..." He said to me, but i can see and tell he was not feeling well. And i also felt his fears and feelings. Why did i ask when i know already?... maybe because...

"Sorry if you always... take care of me Alisa-chan, sorry if i am a pain in your neck... i always seem to be a nuisance to you all..." he said to me, looking really sad. I slapped him and stood up, looking serious and angry to him,  his cheek looked deeply red and i said to him: "Yuu, i am not treating you like a nuisance to me, and i deeply care for you as my friend. You think about others not for yourself at once and you shouldn't think bad about yourself, and think about yourself for once please... you're being reckless because of that!"

"A-Alisa..."

"Tch... I'm so sorry i was drifted in my emotions, please take it easy, Yuu. I... care so much for you."

"I see" He stand up. "Thanks, Alisa. Sorry. I wasn't thinking."

I hugged him, and i felt happy hugging him. Then i said to him:

"Yuu, please don't make me worry like that ever again... "

"Heh, Alisa... thank you so much for everything you have done." His cheek blushed.

Just a few seconds ago, he broke free of my grip and he touched his head, looking bad in pain. He groaned. He fell in both knees.

"Ack.. Ah! Not again..." His eyes was closed, and he passed out.

"Yuu?!"

All this time, he was passing out so much... and his conversation with Tsubaki and Licca i saw it through the resonance... what was happening to Yuu?

I grabbed him and placed him into his couch, he was heavy and he was having a fever again. I left him for a moment, calling on Licca since she was the first one i saw. She was talking to the Newbie, Akari Nagame.

"Sorry to interrupt the conversation, but Yuu needs some help... can you come Licca?"... "Sure. Uh, sorry Akari. I'll go with Alisa now. Let's continue this another day." "Uh, sure mam Licca!" Akari left with a smile.

On the way, I explained everything to Licca. And exactly just after i explained everything, we entered Yuu's room and sit next to the couch of where Yuu is sleeping.
(There are two couch.)

"I see."

"I've been thinking, maybe Yuu was passing out because his body cannot handle the overwhelming power, and at the same time causing serious pain?" I said to her. Licca looked rather serious and very concerned to Yuu.

"You may be right. If that is the case, Yuu is in real trouble."

We are interrupted when Kota came to the room we are in.

"Shio has been found-- oh hey, why you guys in Yuu's room and--!"

"Shut up." I interrupted him.

"Don't tell me Alisa!! You and Yuu--!"

"What?"
_      _
O    O
   __

"No, nothing. So what happened to Yuu?"

I explained everything to Kota. Including what Tsubaki and Licca said in the storage area. "That is confidential actually... so don't tell anyone." Licca warned us. "Yes!" Me and Kota replied.

"Yuu just need to rest. So let's leave him now. He is fine. He was just tired, it seems." Licca said again and the two of them left me and Yuu, i cannot possibly leave him, he has fever. After i took care of him, i leave already after i place a wet towel in his forehead. As i entered my room i sighed in sadness and worry. I lie in my bed. I tried and tried to sleep but i couldn't... must be because i am so worried to Yuu.. it was dawn already, and there i fall to my slumber. Yuu... you always make me worry.

...

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

10.8K 410 30
An eighteen-year-old renegade with her whole life ahead of her might've finally found a place she can call home. 兵 Enomoto Akira has been on the run...
136K 3K 31
Suzuki Iruma and Ryūko, human (though Ryūko maybe half-demon), 14, one day found themselves taken against their will into the world of demons. To add...
53.8K 2K 144
Class S continues their dominance in ANHS, but with new students, new threats coming to this school and power shifts occurring in the 3rd year. Class...
44 0 9
While Unit 1 was one a mission, Lenka and Sakuya found a kid in a room that looked like a testing room sleeping so they save her and take her back to...