Molly's World: New Life

נכתב על ידי glogangright

Continue the journey with Molly and the gang continuing the drama from the last book along with some new dram... עוד

Thank You
Chinese Food
Ace
Thanks Mom
The Results
Medication
Safe house
Out Of My Grave
This Can't Be Real
I'm Sorry Guys😭
Epilouge
Hayyy Guys

My Word

53.6K 1.5K 1K
נכתב על ידי glogangright

Rah's POV
Dana and I were out back looking all over for Molly but couldn't find her. We tried to look for anything that looked freshly dig but when we did we found nothing.

It started to get dark so we took those two niggas, tied them up, and put them in the car.

"Now before I knock y'all out you mind telling me where Molly is?" I asked for the hundredth time.

"I know you were searching where we told you to search. Either you wasn't searching right or Molly got up and walked away." The one with one eye said.

This made Ace chuckle. "Which is impossible being that we did beat the crap out of her leg just so she wouldn't be able to if she did survive." He replied.

They both started to laugh making me knock them out. I took three steps back and took a deep breath. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see Quan.

"I'm not gonna stop searching for her till I see a body." I said.

"I know Rah. I just wanted you to know I'm here with you ever step of the way." He replied.

We walked in the car and Quan started it up.
"I know. Now let's go back to the trap and torture the answers out these niggas." I said.

Quan nodded his head. "We'll come back tomorrow and look for her." He replied.

Molly's POV
When I woke up I was laying on the couch in my fathers living room. My father was watching the TV and when I moved his head turn towards me.

"Molly you're up." He said.

I nodded my head. I was still in pain all over my body and I just wanted to go back to sleep so I wouldn't feel it.

"Dad where's Rashawn?" I asked.

"Not here. I tried to call him but I didn't get any answers he's probably too busy out tryna find you." He replied.

I sat up and held my head. "I need to go find him." I said trying to stand up only to fall back down.

"Woah woah woah Molly you gotta chill. I wanted to take you to the hospital but the guy that brought you here said you didn't want to go for some reason." He said.

"But I wanna see Rah." I whined.

For some reason I wasn't thinking and I was just letting words come out my mouth. But I really did want Rah. I wanted him to see me and tell me everything was gonna be okay even if it wasn't.

"I know baby and I'm gonna find him for you. What's Dana's number?" He asked picking up the house phone.

I told it to him and he dialed it. After like three rings I herd Dana's voice and I laid back down trying to relax.

I just want the pain to go away.

"She's here on my couch. Some guy dropped her off she said she didn't want to go to the hospital. Put Rah on the phone." My father said.

"Can I talk to him?" I asked.

He looked over at me and gave me the phone. "Hello?" I asked with a raspy voice.

"Molly oh my god. Thank god you're alive and I here your voice." He said.

I felt so much better when I herd his voice. "Rah I'm in so much pain right now. I need you to come get me and take me to Doctor Charles." I said.

"Of course baby I'm coming over there right now." He said

"Thank you." I replied giving my father the phone.

They talked some more and before I knew it I was out again.

Rah's POV
I was at the trap getting ready to be the crap out of these two niggas when I got the phone call.

When I herd Molly's voice I almost died. She sounded so weak and tired and I just wanted to go and hug her.

"Who was that?" Quan asked.

"It was Molly. She's alive and at her fathers crib." I said.

"That's impossible. I thought you said you killed her." Ace said looking at the nigga with one eye.

"I-I-I thought I did but-"

"But what?" Ace questioned.

"But I guess I was wrong. I was chocking the bitch and all of a sudden she was knocked out and I thought she was dead but I guess she wasn't." He said.

"Wait a second....does that mean you buried my girlfriend alive?" I asked.

"Yea we some sick mother fuckers so what?" Fetty Wap asked.

I just looked at them and laughed. "If y'all think y'all sick you ain't never met a nigga like me." I said.

"Gunz. I'm a go see Molly so I'm a let you stay here and do whatever you want to these nigga. Just make sure they are alive when I come back." I said to Gunz.

He put on some black gloves and smirked. "I'll try but I can't promise you anything." He replied.

I laughed and went out from to go see Molly. I'm in a much better mood now that I know my baby is safe and alright.

Molly's POV
I woke up again freezing. "Pops can you pass me a blanket?" I asked.

"You're cold?" He asked.

"Freezing, you're not?" I questioned.

"Molly I turned up the heat in here." He said.

He walked over to me and put his hand on my forehead. "You're burning up. You mind telling me where you were?" He asked.

"I-"

Before I had a chance to tell him the doorbell rang. He walked over towards the door and opened it.

"She's on the couch." My dad said.

I looked up and saw Rah walking towards me.
"Oh Molly." He said walking over and giving me a hug.

I let the tears run down my face and land on his shirt. The familiar smell of weed and cologne filled my nose comforting me.

"Rashawn I'm all dirty and bloody. You're gonna get dirty yourself." I said.

"I don't care I'm just so happy to see you alive." He replied squeezing me hard.

This made me smile till he let go. "I need you to tell me everything that happened to you." He said.

My father sat down on the chair to listen in too. I took a deep breath and told them everything that happened.

"That would explain why you felt like that. I think she caught a cold from being in the wet and cold dirty." My dad said.

"Come on I'm taking you to Doctor Charles." Rah said picking me up and putting me in the passenger seat. He drove to the hospital and Doctor Charles was outside waiting.

"Hey Molly, we were expecting you." Charles said helping me out the car and putting me in a wheelchair.

He was always so calm in any type of situation no matter what was going on in the hospital.

"How do you feel?" He asked rolling me in the hospital and towards a room.

"I'm so cold. My legs are killing me and I have the meanest headache ever." I said.

"That's probably cause of the gash on your head and you just might need some stitches. Nurse I'm gonna need some ice, the stitch kit, and a blanket." He said.

"Don't forget some medicine I think she's coming down with something." Rah said.

"I was thinking the same thing. I'm gonna take her temperature just in case and have one of the nurses clean you up." He replied.

I laid back down on the hospital bed and closed my eyes.

Rah's POV
"Are you tired?" Charles asked.

She nodded her head. "She's been going in and out all day, I can tell. Probably from exhaustion and from losing blood." Rah said.

Charles looked at him and smiled. "Are you a doctor?" He asked.

I chuckled. "Shit I used to be for the niggas on the street. I don't know much, but I know enough to survive." I said.

Charles nodded his head in understanding. "I'm gonna go deal with something real quick. Take care of her while I'm gone." I said to Charles.

I walked over to Molly's bedside. "I'm gonna go deal with the niggas that hurt you. I'll be back." I whispered to her.

She gave me a gentle smile that made my heart melt.

Even when she's covered in dirt and blood she's still beautiful.

I walked out the hospital, went back in to the car, and drove back to the trap. I went downstairs in the basement to see blood everywhere.

"What the fuck Gunz I told you not to kill them." I said.

Gunz laughed. "They not dead. Just hurt very badly." He said.

"All I really did was rip off all they finger nails and took some of their teeth out. I made sure to make them watch what was going to happen to them using the other person." He continued

"You know you a sick nigga right?" I asked.

"No I'm not." He laughed.

"But anyways look, it's obvious I can't beat the crap out of you guys because I'm injured. But I do have someone who would love to." I said.

"Who?" Ace asked with a mouth full of blood.

Footsteps caught my attention and turned around and saw Molly's dad at the door way.

"Me." Her dad said.

"And Gunz you really a sick nigga. You ain't have to take his eye out." Molly's dad said.

Gunz faced palmed himself. "That wasn't even me. That was Molly." He replied.

"Molly did that?" He asked.

I nodded my head making him laugh. "That's my girl." He took the bat and swung hitting Ace on his back making him yell.

"I gotta go but I'll leave you to it." I said going back up the steps.

I saw Aaron sitting on the couch playing some card games. "Yo you gonna be good here right?" I asked.

"Yea of course. Be safe out there." Aaron replied.

"Of course little bro." I replied leaving.

In reality I was just gonna go back to see Molly. I wanted to make sure the trap was stable and to tell Quan that I'm gonna be gone for a while.
After Molly gets released from the hospital it's just gonna be me and her alone and together.

I went in the car, drove to the hospital, and met up with Charles. "Back already?" He asked.

"Yea, like I said I just had to check up something. How is she?" I asked.

"Well she did come down with a cold and we did give her some stitches on her forehead. We also patched up the bruising on her legs so as for now she's just laying down sleeping. She's gonna need a lot of rest." He said.

"I know we both do. Trust me doc you ain't never gonna see us in here for a while." I said.

He put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, it'll get better. It always does." He replied.

"Thanks doc." I said as he walked away.

I walked in Molly's room and saw her up and eating.

"You're up?" I asked.

"Yuppies." She said happily.

You could tell she felt better. Before she looked pale as hell and tired but now she got her color back and doesn't look as tired as before.

"I'm guessing you feel better?" I asked.

"So much better. I mean I still feel pain and stuff and still can't walk but I feel like I got my energy back." She replied.

I let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding in. "Rah come here." She said.

At that moment I realized I was standing at the door and nowhere near her. I walked to her bedside and she pulled me in for a kiss.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Emotional and physically. You just came out the hospital and you found out your first love was kidnapped and missing. Are you okay?" She asked again.

"I mean yea now that you're back. I had a little trouble breathing and shit but I told Gunz to get my medication for me and he did so I'm good." I replied.

"That's good. I was worried about you." She said.

I gave her a confusing look. "You telling me this whole time you were out there with them the only thing on your mind was me?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "If I did die, or you never saw me again, there's a chance you would turn in to the cold hearted Rah from before. I wouldn't want that to happen cause I know what it does to you and the people around you." She said.

I smiled. "Well the old Rah ain't never coming back trust me. I use to be a hoe and now I got a girlfriend that I plan on marrying in the future. Who would of thought that would happen?" I asked.

Molly rolled her eyes. "I ain't your girlfriend yet. We still gotta worry about Vanessa." She said.

I looked at her and gave her the biggest smile. "What?" She asked. "Oh my god you killed her didn't you?" She questioned.

I laughed. "No. I was tempted to but I didn't. Truth is she lied to me and was telling some other nigga that the baby she is carrying is actually his. It ain't my baby, never was." I replied.

"Aw Rah. I'm sorry." She said.

I scoffed. "You knew that I didn't want to be the father of the kid anyways. I do want a kid to call my own, I just want you to have it." I said softly.

She smiled. "But it's just that you spent so much cash on making the baby's room." She replied.

"It's just a room. She's not my focus anymore you are. Not only that but you gotta stick by your word." I said.

She raised her eyebrow. "My word?" She questioned.

I smiled, got down on one knee, and pulled out a case. "Molly. We've been through so much shit together and I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart. You are the first girl that's ever caught my eye in a good way and I'm sorry for everything thing. Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend...again?" I asked.

She let out a deep breath she was holding in and held her chest. "Oh thank god I thought you were gonna ask me to marry you." She said.

I chuckled. "Nah Mol not yet. But can you be my girlfriend again?" I asked again.

"Yea sure why not." She replied helping me up and giving me a hug.

"Good cause then this gift I got you would be stupid." I said.

"What did you get me?" She asked.

"Open it and find out sweetheart." I replied.

She looked at me with a straight face. "You thought I forgot about that nickname didn't you?" I questioned laughing.

She rolled her eyes and opened the case. Her eyes were met with a gold chain with my name on it. "I just thought if I have your name on me why not get my name on you." I said.

She laughed and I helped her put it on. "Thanks Rashawn. I love it a lot and I'll never take it off." She said.

"Good cause I know dam well I can't take your name off." I replied referring to my tattoo.

She laughed. "You're so corny." She replied.

Wrote this on Molly's Birthday (February 22)
Y'all already know I had to post a phot of Travis sexy ass one more time❤😩.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

291K 10.1K 25
Sequel to Forgive Me, Miss Collins I advise you to read the first book first if you haven't!
1.9K 22 12
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.
389K 15.8K 20
Same characters, MORE DRAMA... Read book 1 before you even touch chapter one..
90K 3.1K 28
The crew from "Love In The Hood" is back. They are now older and wiser, taking on a new journey of life. This is the sequel to "Love In The Hood", s...