Baby Talk

由 AltoPentaholic

What happens when you are the youngest in your group of friends? You get babied a lot. And Mitch Grassi is li... 更多

Publication
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Question....

Six (IMPORTANT MESSAGE, PLEASE READ)

1.3K 96 0
由 AltoPentaholic

Here we go!

I'm so excited!!!

Sorry for not being motivated to write.

Something happened in my family and I'm just grieving so...

Enjoy, lovies!

UPDATE: Hey, y'all. If you didn't hear, my grandma passed away last month. I was lacking motivation to write so I didn't pay attention to my writingI'm back though so here you go.:)

WARNING: School shooting, suicide( major character), multiple deaths  (no main/minor) characters

It's been a week since Rachel left and Mitch couldn't be happier.

The bruises started to fade and Mitch began to wear short-sleeved shirts again, something he thought he wouldn't be able to do for a month or so.

Thank goodness that Rachel is gone.

Despite the bruises that are still there and his bald head, Mitch just used makeup and wore a beanie to cover everything up. Scott always took the beanie off and kissed Mitch's head, making the younger boy blush yet smile at his boyfriend's affectionate actions.

Scott always made everything better.

In fact, they were walking to school, hand in hand as they looked around them. Mitch smiled up at Scott, kissing his cheek gently before removing his hand from Scott's to 'sign'.

'I love you. You're amazing' Mitch signed, his smile getting bigger when Scott kissed the top of his beanie. Scott removed it, kissing the top of Mitch's head despite Mitch's attempts to push him away.

"What? You're so cute. You rock the bald head."

Mitch rolled his eyes and smiled, getting his beanie back from Scott. He stared at the piece of clothing for a few seconds until he stuffed into his pocket, smiling shyly as Scott whistled. The couple walked off again, laughing loudly as they passed Alyssa.

They didn't notice her though.

She was wearing a grey hoodie and blue sweatpants which was unusual for her. Her hair was unkempt and her makeup stained her face, mascara streaks down her cheeks and lipstick all over her chin. She gripped her backpack tightly, but there was no school work in there.

But there was one thing.

Just one thing.

That will change everyone's lives forever.

Alyssa took a deep breath, sobbing once more before walking into the school.

It's showtime.

~~~

"Where's Alyssa?" Kevin asked softly, jumping when everyone glared at him. He put his hands up in surrender, not knowing what was going on. "What's the mat-"

"You broke up with her and she's been in the dumps! You haven't even tried to talk to her," Sara reprimanded, scoffing as Mitch nodded to prove her point. "Kevin, Alyssa hasn't been to school since you guys broke up. You ruined her. She's never been this sad before."

"Sor-"

"Sorry is not going to cut it," Avi interrupted, glaring at his friend intensely. Kevin bit his lip, trying his best to not let his emotions get to him. "Alyssa is suffering because of you. You know that if Mitch were in that situation were Scott hurt him this bad, you'll hurt hi-"

"Do not bring him into this," Kevin hissed, making Mitch shake his head. Kevin just happened to catch Mitch shaking his head, snorting before talking again. "What?! You agree with him?! AB conversation, see your way out of it."

"Don't you dare talk to Mitch like this," Kirstie commanded, slamming her hands down. Jeremy tried to push her down, but she refused. "You know darn well that you would blow more than a gasket if Scott hurt Mitch the way that you hurt Alyssa. You should be ashamed of yourse-"

They all jumped when they heard a loud noise and then a scream, then more loud noises. Mitch widened his eyes; trying his best not to go back to his childhood.

He knew those sounds from a mile away.

"Wha-what was that?" Scott asked nervously, another scream coming from the hallway only to be cut off by another loud noise. Scott widened his eyes, looking back at everyone else. "Is that a-"

"THERE IS AN ACTIVE SHOOTER ON CAMPUS. THIS IS NOT A PRACTICE DRILL."

People in the cafeteria began to scream, some people crying as they called their loved ones. Mitch held onto Scott as the doors slammed open, his eyes widening at the person who entered. Everyone in the cafeteria stopped what they were doing, gasping at the person who had a gun in hand. Kevin shook his head, falling on his knees as the shooter walked over to him and his friends.

It was...

"Alyssa?" Kevin asked softly, standing up to hug Alyssa but stopped when Alyssa pointed the gun at Kevin's chest. Kevin stopped, his eyes wide as he put his hands up. "Alyssa, put the gun down. Why are you doing this?"

"Because you broke me," Alyssa tried to yell, her voice cracking at every word. Mitch stood up to comfort her, but Scott pulled him back down, not wanting his boyfriend to be hurt. "School is harder, parents are more strict, teachers are jerks, my friends couldn't care less about me, and you..."Alyssa walked up to Kevin, bitting her lip as more tears rolled down her cheeks,"you didn't care at all so why should I live a life were no one cares?"

Kevin didn't know what was going on until Alyssa brought the gun up to her head, making everyone gasp. Kirstie and Sara were crying, wanting nothing more than to protect their friend while being held back by their boyfriends. Avi and Jeremy were crying too, trying their best to keep their hysterical girlfriends still as Scott hid Mitch from the entire scene. He even covered his small boyfriend's ears so that he wouldn't hear the gunshot.

Mitch could still see though.

Alyssa was right in front of him.

"Alyssa, baby. I love you. Get back with me, please," Kevin begged, going on his knees as more tears rolled down his cheeks. Alyssa laughed, but her laughter sounded more like a sob. She bent down, giving Kevin one last kiss before putting the gun on her temple.

"Goodbye, my love."

And she fired the gun.

~~~

Mitch couldn't believe it.

Alyssa is gone.

His friendship circle went down to seven.

Alyssa is gone.

He has never seen Kevin cry this hard before.

Alyssa is gone.

He still has her blood on him, but her couldn't react.

Alyssa is gone.

Someone screamed, but he couldn't tell who it was. All of his friends were screaming, tears of horror and pain rolling down their cheeks.

Alyssa is gone.

She landed on Scott, making the blond scream as tears rolled down his cheeks. Maybe that was the scream.

Alyssa is gone.

Avi took out his phone, his hand shaking as he called 911. It was too late though.

Alyssa is gone.

He was stotic the entire day, Mr. Olusola wrapping a blanket around his skinny shoulders as he was lead to the car. Candace and Kellen were already in the car, they both of them in tears about the whole situation.

Alyssa is gone.

"Martin High School has faced a tragedy," the radio show host spoke softly, his voice shaking the entire time. "Five people were injured, six were killed, and the shooter who has not been named yet has committed suicide. More will be revealed later."

Alyssa is gone.

"Let's go," Mrs. Olusola spoke softly, tears in her own eyes as Mr. Olusola came in. "Kevin's going to be gone for a while, kids. He's going to rehab."

Alyssa.

"Why?!"

Is.

"That's not fair, Mom!"

Gone.

"It's what's best for him! Respect your mother!"

Alyssa is go-

Mitch heard a scream again.

Only this time...

It was him.

All turned black.

The next time Mitch woke up, he was in his room. He sat up, forgetting all about today until he looked at his bed table.

There on the table was a picture of him and Alyssa, the both of them laughing at something that happened.

Mitch broke down in tears the first time that day.

He sobbed loudly, not caring if people could hear him. He didn't even hear his door open or felt his bed dip down a bit until he felt Scott's strong arms wrapped around him delicately.

And he cried some more.

"I know, baby. It's hard," Scott murmured quietly, kissing Mitch's forehead softly. "It's been so hard, but cry all you want. Let's do something happy, okay? How about that?" 

Mitch shook his head, crying even more when he remembered that Alyssa's blood was on him. He tried to remove his shirt, sobbing loudly when Scott's arms prevented him from doing so. Scott noticed what he was doing and removed his arms quickly, getting Mitch's night shirt and sweatpants under Mitch's pillow.

"Here, babe. Make yourself warm and cozy. I'm so sorry, baby princess."

Mitch nodded, signing back 'it's okay' as he undressed himself and put on his comfortable clothes. He smiled the best he could as he snuggled up to Scott, sighing to himself as he closed his eyes.

He wanted this day to end.

As Mitch fell asleep, Scott smiled and was about to fall asleep himself when his phone vibrated. He was confused, wondering why she was calling him.

She never called anyone.

"Hello? K-"

"Sc-Scott. I have something to tell you."

Scott widened his eyes, trying his best not to wake Mitch up. Something is wrong with his friend.

"What is it?"

A sniffle.

Sob.

Then...

"I'm pregnant."

A/N: Who could it be? ;) So many cliffhangers, so little time. Oops, lol. Sorry for not writing for a month. This month and last month was hard for me. Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐶💕🎤

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

14.3K 588 15
Kevin and Avi meet through Pentatonix and quickly become friends. Scott and Mitch have been best friends since they were ten but after Scott comes ou...
1.4K 11 28
Hi. My name's Scott Hoying. I'm 25. I have blonde hair and blue eyes I'm part of a famous a cappella group called Pentatonix. I'm bisexual. This is m...
142K 7.5K 42
Mitch is a Little, and he's on a big adventure to find a caregiver. COMPLETE
2.1K 84 47
You are a recent college grad and you've been having a hard time trying to find a job.You are a big fan of Pentatonix since your freshman year of col...