Sotus Fanfic : Our Love Story

By noenk103

It's a Sotus fanfiction!! The story is continuation after the Thank You Senior Party (ep 14 in the series)... More

Chapter 1 : Something You Need To Know, P'Arthit.
Chapter 2 : Another Things Should Be Revealed
Chapter 3 : The Very First Time, With You..
Chapter 4 : Love You, My Friends..
Chapter 5 : One Important Decision
Chapter 6 : "I'm The Most Happiest Guy In The World, P'Arthit"
Chapter 7 : Endless Night..
Chapter 8 : Don't Mess With My Love!!! (Part 1 : Stupid Letter)
Chapter 9 : Don't Mess With My Love!!! (Part 2 : Be Okay, P'Arthit..)
Chapter 10 : The Awaited Day Comes..
Chapter 11 : Welcome To My Hometown, P'Arthit.. (Part 1 : First Impression)
Chapter 12 : Welcome To My Hometown, P'Arthit.. (Part 2 : The Confession)
Chapter 13 : One Sacred Promise
Chapter 14 : Singapore, Here We Come.. (Special Chapter)
Chapter 15 : "Hold On To Me, Kongpop.." (Part 1 : Me, You, And Him)
Interlude : Behind The Writing of Chapter 15-16
Chapter 16 : "Hold On To Me, Kongpop.." (Part 2 : Nothing Like Us..)
Chapter 17 : Arthit's Graduation Day
Chapter 18 : I'm Sorry, Mom..
Chapter 19 : Moms Talk
Interlude : Interview With P'Arthit
Chapter 20 : When Kongpop Become CEO
Chapter 21 : Daughter To Mother. Sister To Brother.
Interlude : Interview with Kongpop
Chapter 22 : Best Failure. Surprising Confession.
Chapter 24 : Just One Stare (Part 2 : Would You Be Mine Forever?)
Chapter 25 : The Precious Invitation
Chapter 26 : The Wedding
Chapter 26 Extended : A Beautiful Night
Chapter 27 : A Day In The Future
Interlude : Sotus S The Series

Chapter 23 : Just One Stare (Part 1 : Baby Fluke)

5.8K 239 94
By noenk103

Arthit checked his email on his computer one more time, just in case there's something important. He looked at the clock, it's Friday, 4.45PM. After everything's clear enough, he turned off his computer.

As the plan before, on Friday afternoon, they would have an event, and today was his department turn, visiting orphanage.

Around 30 people from his department gathered in the main lobby at 5PM, waiting for the office bus. The orphanage is quite near from his office, it took around 20 minutes to get there.

In the bus, he saw the messages from Kongpop again. Kongpop told him that he left his hometown around 4PM, so he would arrived at Arthit's dorm around 7PM. He already had his own Arthit's dorm key, just in case this thing happened.

Once they arrived the orphanage, people from the orphanage welcomed them. Mr. Ha, as the leader gave a little speech as their intentions to go there.

"Attention all of you. Now we would separate in here. We will be divided into 6 groups. You set yourself your own group, 5 people in 1 group", Mr. Ha asked from the front.

Arthit gathered with other 4, his closest friends in the office. Then there's a woman who came to them, ask them to follow her.

From that woman, he got many information about that orphanage. The building was quite big, they took care about 150 kids, from 6 months old until 18 years old kid. He saw a big board in the main lobby, showing the number of kids in each ages. Most number would be from the children around 15-18 years old. As for the baby under 2 years old, about 15 kids.

First, that woman took them to the room where children around 6-9 years old gathered. They're making craft tools, Thailand typical.

"Sorry ma'am, are these crafts going to sell in the future?", Arthit asked.

"No, Sir. Mostly it's for our own collections. Sometimes we made it for our daily needs to. So, we could reduce the cost of buying stuffs like that.."

Arthit nodded.

"Beside, it could be certain abilities for them one day, being able to make something on their own..", she added.

Arthit smiled, agreeing.

After 10 minutes in that room, the woman asked them to go to the next room. On the door of the next room, there's a cartoon picture of a baby, and it's written "Baby under 2 years old".

When he entered the room, he saw around 20 baby boxes, which 15 of them were filled by a baby around 6 months old until 2 years old.

He felt.. touched, suddenly.

4 of his friends came to baby around 2 years old in the corner area. But suddenly, his eyes stared directly to a baby, around 1 year old, trying to stand up by touching a grip of the box, noticing that many people in the room.

He came to the baby. He noticed that it's a boy, from his clothes and accessory. His skin is white, just like him. The hair is thick, and the eyes, he couldn't help it to stare at the baby, so he decided to hold his hand, helping him to stand up.

He smiled to the baby. He touched his cheek, trying to make him smile. And he did it. He could see the beautiful smile from a baby. He said something to cheer him, just in case the baby would laugh.

In a moment, he wondered, how could people abandon such a beautiful baby like this, pure and innocent baby. He could see that the baby felt comfortable with him easily. It's just like, the baby need someone to hold for a long time, need a friend to talk, need a parent to take care of him.

Then he could hear the baby laughed for a little.

"Sir...", the woman a little bit shouted at him. Then she came to Arthit.

"Sir, I'm so sorry. But you shouldn't touch him..", she said, a little panic.

"Oh, sorry ma'am. But why?", he asked, wondering.

"It's the procedure for the visitor. Didn't you hear it before we entered this room, Sir?"

Arthit shoke his head. He forgot whether he's listening to her announcement or not before. Maybe he's thinking something else.

"Sorry, ma'am.."

"It's okay. It's the procedure, Sir. Actually, we avoid this baby depends on you, the visitor, once you touched him. Just in case he felt comfortable, then when you left him, he could cry. And it's getting harder for us.."

Arthit nodded.

"There were so many cases, in almost all orphanages, so that's why this procedure was made..", she added.

"Oh.. I see.."

"Yes, Sir. Hope you understand it. Now, it's time to go to the other room..", she said.

Arthit stared at the baby one more time, he was sitting now, playing with his toys, the baby seemed.. okay.

Arthit looked at the front side of the box, it's written "Fluke, 10 months". He suddenly took a picture of the baby, 2 shots, to make sure he took the face view. Then he took a picture of the name. Just in case he wanted to.. see him again.

When Arthit was about to leave the room, he stared at the baby one more time, and the baby.. was staring at him too. Just in a second, the baby cried, so loud.

When he took a step back, the woman stop him.

"Sir, it's okay. Let me handle it.."

When Arthit was about to leave the room again, he stopped at the door, and took a look at the baby behind it. Just to make sure that... the baby is okay when he left.

He didn't realize.. that his eyes were.. teary. He wiped it immediately. Just one look, he felt like he didn't want to leave.

Then he heard his friend called him. So he gathered with the others. He felt.. he needed to see the baby another times.. with Kongpop.

At 7PM, after they got enough of the visit, they gathered again in main lobby of the orphanage. Then there were Mr. Ha and his secretary, gave some envelopes to the people from the orphanage, and many boxes of parcel, for their daily needs.

After everything's finished, they got back tk the bus. They arrived at the office at 7.45PM, and they separated to their own houses.

Arthit arrived at his dorm at 8PM. He texted Kongpop before, that he's got a ride from his friend. He knew that Kongpop probably tired of his trip and need more rest.

When the door opened, he saw Kongpop's face, smiling. He hugged Kongpop, without a doubt, after he closed the door.

"Hey, what happened, P'Arthit..?", Kongpop wondered, somehow. Because mostly he would hug Arthit first, then he would get hug back from Arthit. But not this time.

"Nothing. Just tired. Need your hug. May I?", Arthit confessed. All his emotions that happened during this week, he released it once he hug his boyfriend.

"Of course, P'Arthit..", Kongpop hugged more tight.

They hugged for about.. 5 minutes. All the things that they could hear was their breath sounds, and their heartbeats.

"P'Arthit.. How are you..?"

"You asked me that question everyday.."

"Yeah.. But it's different when I asked you directly.."

"Umm... I'm good. Always good.."

"What about when I'm here? More than good..?"

"Just the same.. You called me everyday.. So it's like meeting you everyday too.."

"Really, P'Arthit..?"

They talked still in hug.

Arthit tried to release his hug and whispered to him.

"No, actually. So much better when you're here.."

Then he hugged Kongpop again.

Kongpop smiled. His P'Arthit was about the same. Arthit never tired to try to tease him. But he always won if he teased back. But today, he let Arthit win.

"I miss you, P'Arthit.. Soooo much..", he said, as he kissed Arthit's neck.

A minute later, Arthit released his hug. He stared to the man in front of him. The man that he missed for like a long time. He saw that man's lips tried to reach his lips. And he felt it, so warm and gently. A kiss from the man he loved for 8 years now. The warm and the gently kiss was about the same, never fade.

"You don't have dinner, do you P'Arthit?", Kongpop asked once they released their kiss.

Arthit shoke his head.

"What time you got here?", Arthit asked back.

"Umm.. Around 7PM, I guess. Why?"

"Nothing. I bet you drove so fast, right?"

"Not really, P'Arthit.."

"The traffic was so bad for sure. How could you get here in 3 hours from your house?", Arthit wondered.

"I don't know. Maybe the traffic was on my side. They understand me, that I need to meet my boyfriend as soon as possible.."

Arthit smiled.

"Okay, now take a shower. I'll order the food online..", Kongpop asked.

Arthit nodded, this time.

*****

At 10.30 PM, they're already on the bed. Kongpop let his boyfriend lay on shoulder, as usual. As he stroke his hair. They missed the pillowtalk just like they usually did in the old days, on the bed, not on the phone.

"So, are we going to go to your sister on Sunday?", Arthit started.

"Yes, P'Arthit. I missed her, somehow, and her daughter. What about we bought something for her tomorrow? A gift. Umm.. A doll maybe?"

"Okay.. I also want to buy a gift for Mr. Ha, his birthday on next Monday.. We wanted to make a surprise party for him.."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's so good to have a supervisor like him.."

"Like what, P'Arthit?"

"Umm.. He's a good leader actually. He acted like our friends at work, but he also knew when he should act as our supervisor.."

Kongpop nodded, wondering if he's already doing the same thing at his factory.

"What about you? Are you a good leader at the factory?"

"I don't know, P'Arthit. I couldn't judge myself. But I've tried my best.."

Arthit smiled. He knew it for sure, that his boyfriend would be the best leader, ever.

"P'Arthit, do you have another plan tomorrow?"

Arthit suddenly thought about the baby that he saw the afternoon. He wanted to take Kongpop there.

"Umm.. Yeah, I want to take you somewhere tomorrow.."

"A surprise?", Kongpop asked, teasing somehow.

"Let's say it's a surprise..", Arthit answered, with smile.

Arthit stared at his boyfriend's face. As he still need another kiss from him, and they released their longing, to feel their warm body each other, and finished it an hour later, until they fell asleep.

*****

The next day, at 11 AM, they're ready to go. They went to the mall first, to buy a doll for Kongpop's niece, and a gift for Arthit's supervisor. It's been a long time since they went to the mall for the last time.

So they decided to have fun all day. Watching movies, playing games, lunch at their favorit place, just like a new couple again.

Around at 4PM, they got all they needs. They're about to leave the mall right away.

"So, where are we going now, P'Arthit?", Kongpop asked, once they got in the car.

"Just drive, I'll direct you to the place.."

Kongpop nodded.

Around 30 minutes later, they arrived to the orphanage, the same one that Arthit visited yesterday.

"Orphanage, P'Arthit?", Kongpop asked, wondered.

"Yeah, we went here yesterday. Me and the others from the office.."

"Then why are you coming here again, P'Arthit?"

"I want to show you something.."

Then they went in. Arthit asked to meet the woman that he met yesterday.

5 minutes later, she appeared.

"Oh, Sir.. So good to see you again..", that woman greeted nicely, as she saw Kongpop too.

"Yes, ma'am.. I came here, to see the baby that I met yesterday.."

Kongpop startled a bit.

"Oh.. Fine. Follow me, Sir.."

"A baby?", he whispered to Arthit.

"You'll see later..", he whispered back.

Then they got in the room. The same atmosphere, for Arthit. Kongpop saw it like a surprise, he still wondered why Arthit took him there.

Then there was, Arthit saw the same face as yesterday, pure and innocent baby boy.

Three of them reached the box of the baby.

"I think you like him, Sir..", that woman said.

Arthit nodded.

"P'Arthit..", Kongpop was.. amazed, in a good way, in what he saw. He couldn't believe that Arthit took him there.

Then it happened again. Just one look, Arthit couldn't help it. His eyes were teary again. And this time, he could feel a hand around his arms, Kongpop's warm hand.

Both stared at the baby. He's playing with his toys, he seemed didn't notice that there were 2 men stared at him.

"Hi there, baby Fluke..", Arthit made a sound, 'cause he knew that he couldn't touch him.

His sound made the baby stared at him back. Kongpop saw the baby's face clearly. As he saw Arthit wiped his tears again.

"Do you want to touch him, Sir?", that woman startled Arthit.

"May I?", Arthit asked back, wondered.

"You may touch him, just for a while..", she said. She knew, when a visitor had the feeling like that, it's a huge possibility that the visitor would be the future parents.

Arthit couldn't help it. It's miracle to know that he could touch the baby, although just for a while.

After 15 minutes, he got enough. If he stayed a little longer, he probably didn't want to leave the baby.

"Ma'am, can we talk for a moment?", Arthit asked.

"Yes. Let's go to my office, Sir.."

There's no one in there beside three of them.

"Ma'am, I was wondering about how to adopt a baby from here..", he asked, directly.

"Ohh.. Well..", she started to explain the procedures.

"I see.. What about baby Fluke, ma'am, is there any other person that meant to be his future parents?", Arthit asked once the woman finished the explanation.

"No one, Sir. If you have a plan to adopt him, let m give you my number, just in case you need another information..", the woman offered.

"Yes, ma'am, thanks.."

After they felt enough, they permitted themselves to leave.

Then they got back to the car.

"P'Arthit..", Kongpop meant to talk, but Arthit cut it.

"Kongpop, sorry for taking you here.."

"Why should say sorry, P'Arthit? I'm so.. happy, and amazed.."

Arthit smiled.

"I just wanted you to see what I saw yesterday.."

Kongpop smiled, as he started to drive.

"Where are we going now?", Arthit asked.

"It's my turn to make a surprise for you, P'Arthit.."

"What surprise?", Arthit wondered.

"You will see, soon..", Kongpop smiled.

Around 30 minutes later, they arrived.

"Kongpop..", Arthit startled, somehow.

"Yes, you remembered it, P'Arthit?"

He took Arthit to the place, where they had dinner after they attended P'Tum's wedding, 8 years ago.

The place didn't change that much, actually, but it's more bigger.

Then they sat at the exactly same seats, near the street. Both of them could feel the same atmosphere just like 8 years ago, but in different feelings.

And to make it real, they tried to order the same food, which is surprisingly still available in there.

"Kongpop, are you trying to tease me?", Arthit asked.

"No, P'Arthit. I just wanted to feel what it looks like in here again.. with you.."

Arthit smiled.

"This time, you should gave me the meatballs..", Arthit asked, with smile.

"I'll order 2 bowls for you if you want..", Kongpop teased more.

"No.. Are you crazy?"

Kongpop laughed a little bit.

"Do you know, P'Arthit. If only you didn't take me here, we would never go this far.."

"Yes.. You told me before, Kongpop.."

Kongpop smiled.

"Yeah, I know. But you didn't tell me if only you didn't take me here, what would you do? Let's say I went home first without meeting you in the front gate after the wedding.."

"Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering, P'Arthit.."

"Umm.. Maybe I would come to your dorm that night.."

"Really, P'Arthit.."

"Yeah, maybe.."

"So.. The scene in the bridge, would be moving to my dorm instead?"

Arthit smiled. He couldn't help Kongpop's tease, but always made him in smile, again and again..

"Maybe yes.. Maybe no..", Arthit played with his words now

"How come, P'Arthit..?"

"I told you, maybe. If you're nice to me, I could give the kiss, just like in the bridge.."

"I'll always nice to you, P'Arthit.."

"Please, why are you so confident..?"

Kongpop smiled. He could see his boyfriend's face turned red.

Then their meals came.

"Here's the meatball, P'Arthit.."

"No.. I'm just kidding, Kongpop!"

But instead, Arthit gave him the meatballs, just like he did before.

"There I give you. You should eat more.."

"It tastes so good, P'Arthit.. The last time I ate this, it's not that good.."

"Why?"

"Because, that time.. I was not happy like this time.."

"So, you're not happy that time?"

"Umm.. I was happy because I could have dinner together with you that time. But I wasn't happy because we're still.. fight that time.."

Arthit smiled, a little bit. He found it right. It's hard times for them. But it's already in the past.

20 minutes later they finished. After Kongpop paid it, he asked Arthit to walk.

"Where are we going?"

"After this, we're going to the bridge, right?", Kongpop answered, smiling.

"Why don't we use the car..?"

"No, P'Arthit. I want to walk.. Come on..", as he tried to hold Arthit's hand, but Arthit avoided, more like teasing.

Then there was.. They walked in to the same bridge as they went 8 years ago. They stood at the same place, making the same pose.

======#####======

Author's note:

Okay, I admit, this Baby Fluke chapter made me cry, I swear..

*LOL.. shame on me*

This orphanage setting, was real story from my friend who visited an orphanage in my city months ago. When he told the details to us (me and my friends), he showed us the picture of babies who lived in there, and it's true that visitor is not allowed to touch them. Can you imagine that? We're so touched when we saw the picture.

And yes, in the next scenes I also wanted to bring them into memories where they're all started. I bet many couples did the same thing. To remind.. the power of love.

*why so mellow, Noenk? slap myself*

By the way, have you seen the trailer of U Prince First Class? I'm so excited to see Singto, finally!! I can't see Kongpop's soul in him anymore in this series. So good!! Just check the hashtag #uprinceseries on IG and you'll see many trailers!! :D

A little preview in the next chapter:

*****

Kongpop smiled, as he won't let Arthit to speak.

"You know, P'Arthit.. Once I told you, that you're my only sun, and I promise that it will always be like that forever.."

"What are you talking about, Kongpop..?"

Kongpop turned to look at Arthit, as he pulled out a ring box from from his pocket, then he opened it.

"I want to keep that promise, P'Arthit. Until the rest of our time, until we're getting old together.."

He took a deep breath.

"Will you marry me, P'Arthit..?"

*****

Please be patient guys, let's see the next scene in the next chapter! Hohohoo...

======#####=====

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Choice By Ai

Fanfiction

66.6K 3.4K 12
At the end of the day, it is all about your choice. . . I know the description sucks! LOL! But I hope you give this fic a chance. Original pictures...
14.3K 900 25
THIS IS A FANFIC! JUST MY CRAZY IMAGINATION. Nope none of it real. With that being clear lets proceed. Kongpob and Arthit broke up 4 years ago. Kongp...
369K 17.4K 44
This is a fan fiction based on Arthit and Kongpob. their journey through their relationship.the story doesn't follow the series but might have some p...
26.9K 1.2K 25
SOTUS Fan Fiction. Arthit and Kongpob both had regrets in the past, how did they overcome those when they finally met again? Notes: bxb M-Preg Harsh...