Why am I a Girl!! (Karmagisa...

By SectorSevenKokonoe

One day the whole class went into a cave to find a chest. They looked around and didn't notice that there was... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 1

12.9K 264 623
By SectorSevenKokonoe

(before the switch)

Nagisa pov

"Okay class. We are going on a field trip to a cave."

Koro-Sensei said. I was about to question why, but something tells me he was trying to play matchmake again.

"Koro-Sensei, why are we going to a cave for a field trip?"

Kayano asked. I looked back and notice Karma skip school today.

"Well Kayano my dear. It's to improve on your searching skills since the cave we are going to is one that have a chest. The first ones that find the chest gets to have a free shot at me."

Hmm so I guess something good comes out of it. I text Karma about what is going on. Koro-Sensei started pairing us up and Karma text me back.

K: I'll be there in a little bit. Since I don't want to miss that opportunity.

N: Okay and he is partnering us up like on the vacation.

After I sent the text Koro-Sensei made a list on the board on who is with who. I was with Kayano and Karma was with Okuda. Everyone was teamed up boy girl. Doesn't really surprise me.

N: Your teamed up with Okuda again. I'm teamed up with Kayano.

K: Aww I don't get to be teamed up with you ;)

When I was about to text Karma back, the devil himself walks into the classroom.

"So Karma my boy. You finally come to class."

"Why not teacher. After what a little birdie told me, how could I not come along?"

Karma looked at me and wink at me. I just shook my head. Karma when walk to his seat and then sat down in his seat. Koro-Sensei explained more about what the chest look like and why we needed to find it. He didn't tell us what was in the chest. Since he didn't, it got a lot of us curious and think about what might be in the chest. While everyone was lot in thought, I raised my hand.

"Yes Nagisa?"

"I've been wondering. If we find the chest, is it okay if we open it?"

His face turned purple with a dark purple x on it.

"Not going to happen."

"Why not, teach? Or do you just want to have what inside of it all to yourself?"

Karma said. Koro-Sensei was trying to come up with an excuse but it failed. After a while of Koro-Sensei having a bit of a break down, we finally left the classroom and headed to the cave. It took a while but we finally got to the cave and was standing in front of it.

" Well class remember there is a lot of different paths in the cave so don't get lost. I'll be out here."

Before I could say anything, Kayano grab my hand and pull me inside the cave.

"Nagisa let's hurry up and find it before anyone else does."

"Okay but can you quite dragging me Kayano?"

She slow down and let go of my hand.

"Sorry."

"It's okay."

  We continue walking and turned the flashlight on. Hmm I'm still wondering why Koro-Sensei wants the chest, but he probably won't say. Kayano walk ahead of me.

"Hey Nagisa. I found something."

I finally got to Kayano. Why is there was a door? Kayano grabbed my hand and pulled me in.

"Woah."

I looked back and the door automatically closed behind us. Well we are trapped in here.

Karma pov

Hmm well that was weird for Kayano to drag Nagisa in the cave that fast. Okuda was right next to me. She looked scared to enter the cave.

"Hey don't be scared plus if something goes wrong you got me to protect you."

"T-thanks Karma."

She said and her face turned red. Man why do I get stuck with her. It's probably Koro-Sensei trying to matchmake again. There probably not even a chest in the cave. Might be a waste of my time. Who know plus I guess it wouldn't be that bad to look. I start walking in. Okuda is walking behind me since she is holding on to my arm. Is she that scared? Hmm I wonder if I can find Nagisa. I turned in the flashlight.

"Hey Karma?"

"You need something, Okuda?"

"Do you think Kayano and Nagisa will be okay?"

"I'm sure they are fine. Nagisa can take care of himself."

"Yes I guess your right. So let's go look for the chest."

She let go of me and starts walking head. Man did that motivate her? I just followed her. Hmm I wonder where is she going?

Kayano pov

Omg!! This is like a dream come true! I'm alone with Nagisa!! Okay Kayano. You need to calm down.

"Well I think we are trapped here."

Man this is so romantic! I clapped myself. I need to think of something else.

"Maybe if we keep going this way we might find something like another path, some classmates, or even the chest."

"Or we can wait until someone else opens the door and escape."

"Come on Nagisa! We was sent here to look for a chest. So let's find it."

"Yea your right. Okay Kayano lead the way."

I start walking and Nagisa is following me with the flashlight in his hand. Hmm I wonder what would happen if Nagisa and I find the chest and open, if there would be something great in there. Maybe a formula to make my breast bigger! That would be amazing. Once I notice something from afar, I started running to it. It's the chest!

"Nagisa!! This the chest!"

"We found it. Now we need to take it back to Koro-Sensei."

"Hang on Nagisa. I want to see what is in it."

"I don't think that is a good idea Kayano."

"Aww come on Nagisa. It wouldn't hurt to figure out why Koro-Sensei wants it so badly."

Nagisa finally gave in after I begged him. I smiled and we pick the lock. The lock fell and we open the chest. There was a bright light, which made my scream. We both got knocked out.

Karma pov

While I was walking with Okuda, I heard a little noise. Was that a scream?

"Hey Okuda. Did you hear something?"

She shook her head no. Maybe it's just me, but something doesn't feel right.

"Sorry Karma."

"It's okay. Let just find the chest before anyone else does."

"Agreed and then we can go check on that noise you heard."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure Karma. It's not like the noise was from Kayano or anyone else."

"Alright."

I start walking off. Okuda started running a little to catch up to me. Sigh if only I got stuck with Nagisa. It's more fun teasing him. Hopefully we can find that chest soon.

Nagisa pov

I start slowly waking up. What happened? I see the flashlight and grabbed it. The last thing I remember was opening the chest and a bright light. That was it that I could remember. I shine the light and saw Kayano was still asleep. Then I shine the light to the chest. It was opened and I looked inside to see that there was a book. Kayano finally woke up.

"Nagisa?"

"Good your awake."

"Is that is chest?"

I nodded my head. Kayano quickly got up and looked into the chest.

"Aww man. It's just porn books and costumes. This was a waste."

"I agree with you Kayano, but we might need to bring the chest with us."

"We might need too. I'll grab one side if you grab the other."

I nodded my head and notice their was handle bars on both sides of the chest. Kayano grab the right handle and I grab the left. We started heading back to the door. I open the door surprising we both went through the door. We finally got outside and notice no one is back yet.

"Hey Koro-Sensei. We found the chest."

Koro-Sensei was behind us and grab the chest from us.

"Thank you Nagisa and Kayano. Well you know your reward is taking a free shot at me. Just pick your day and how you want to do it."

A free shot on Koro-Sensei for a chest full with dirty magazines and cosplay sounds good enough for me, but what is with the light that made me and Kayano pass out.

"Hey Koro-Sensei. Think we might need to tell the other students that we found the chest?"

"Good idea Kayano. You and Nagisa stay here and relax. While I'll go get everyone else."

After Koro-Sensei said that, he left and left me and Kayano alone. I walked under a tree and sat down. Man that wasn't fun. Kayano walk to me. When she got into the shade, she lie down and went to sleep. My eyes was about to close until I saw Karma walking out of the cave with Okuda. I smiled and then went to sleep.

Karma pov

I looked at the tree and see Nagisa.

"Nagisa!"

I yelled, but no responses. Why didn't he respond? I ran to the tree leaving Okuda behind. When I finally got to Nagisa, I notice he was sleep. I sigh in relief. Kayano was also asleep and Okuda was at her side. She also sigh in relief. I sat next to Nagisa since I got tried of standing. Nagisa's head feel on my shoulder.

'Aww he is so cute.'

I took a quick pick of Nagisa and put my phone away. I'll tease him about it later. After awhile the class started coming out of the cave. Once Koro-Sensei came back I ask him a question.

"Hey teach. Can I take Nagisa home since he is asleep?

"Sure. I don't see why not."

I'm glad he said yes. So I slowly got up and pick Nagisa up bridal style. I started walking away slowly to make sure he didn't wake up. Hmm Nagisa is lighter than usually. So now the question is to take him home or take him to my house? I'll just take him to my house and then he wakes up I'll take him home after he gets some food.

It took a while to get to my house since the cave area was pretty far away, but we finally made it. I got my keys out careful to make sure I don't wake the little snake up and open the door. Well that wasn't hard. I shut the door and lock it. Then put my keys in the tray.

'Okay. Now to get him upstairs.'

I start walking upstairs and finally got to my room.

'Oh yay another door.'

I open the door and set Nagisa on my bed. He was still sleeping peacefully. I closed the door and walk to my bed. I cover Nagisa up with my blanket.

'Hmm maybe another pic?'

I got out my phone and took a picture of Nagisa sleeping. I then set my phone to the side and lay down on my bed. My bed is so comfortable that it put me to sleep.

***********************

Yea chapter one done and I fucking hate being sick. The worst part is that it is the flu. It fucking suck. Anyways, hope you enjoy the story and what is about to happen. Btw this is my opt since I actually ship these too. On my ship list, if I had one, they would be number one. So yea anyways see you guys later.

~Kokonoe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 655 19
Kayano and Nagisa are two 14-year-olds living life as normally as possible... Well, as normal as life can be in the Assassination Classroom 3-E. Bein...
38.7K 1.3K 16
This "Karma" person was strange to Nagisa. He always came everyday to visit her. He would always ask how she was doing, and tell stories to her. Brin...
13.9K 335 42
I don't quite know how to do this but here we are...... {Euphoria} ||An intense feeling of happiness and excitement|| ...
164K 4.1K 29
DISCONTINUED! SORRY!! ((WARNING: there is some lemon/ smut in this story later on so I recommend you being quite mature to read this)) This is a YouT...