Fallen From Grace | ✔

By peripxteia

It's said that an angel's blood can resurrect a person. The purer the blood, the more powerful the resurrect... More

Prologue
Chapter One - "Lifeline"
Chapter Two - "Final Episode (Let's Change The Channel)"
Chapter Three - "Nobody's Home"
Chapter Four - "Built For Sin"
Chapter Five - "Evil Angel"
Chapter Six - "Dead and Gone"
Chapter Seven - "Little Lies"
Chapter Eight - "Into The Night"
Chapter Nine - "Heartburn"
Chapter Ten - "City Lights"
Chapter Eleven - "God Wears Gucci"
Chapter Twelve - "Going Under"
Chapter Thirteen - "Next Contestant"
Chapter Fourteen - "Star Crossed"
Chapter Fifteen - "The Truth Is A Terrible Thing"
Chapter Sixteen - "Zombie"
Chapter Seventeen - "Therapy"
Chapter Nineteen - "Ready To Go (Get Me Out of My Mind)"
Chapter Twenty - "Hero"
Chapter Twenty One - "Part Of Me"
Chapter Twenty Two - "Young"
Chapter Twenty Three - "Savin' Me"
Chapter Twenty Four - "Hear Me Now"
Chapter Twenty Five - "Laura Palmer"
Chapter Twenty Six - "Deathclub"
Chapter Twenty Seven - "This Means War"
Epilogue
Playlist

Chapter Eighteen - "Say So"

6.5K 306 20
By peripxteia

External link is the source for the picture on the side! (Found on DeviantArt)

You are the light up ahead at the end of the road.

When I look in your eyes, girl, it feels like I'm home.

I need this night, yes it's late, but the morning will come.

As you fall fast asleep with your head on my chest,

I watch you breathe in and out as you're finding your rest.”

Chapter Eighteen - “Say So”

BALT

               The feeling of Immi's fingers weaving themselves through my wings was... glorious.  The only way to describe it was saying that I felt like I was in Hell.  I'd never felt so much pleasure... and it all came from one angel!

               Her room wasn't any better than downstairs.  A mattress, a small candle and some cardboard boxes, which were probably empty.  The windows were jammed shut and there were a few bars at the bottom.  I could see why Bernadette wasn't exactly worried about her escaping.

               “Wow...”  That was the hundredth time she'd exclaimed her surprise.  I had no idea how long she'd been stroking and delicately feeling my wings but I did know that I'd had to sit down.  Nothing had been knocked over when I expanded them (not that there was anything to knock over!).

               “Surprised?”  I asked.  Startled by my voice, she jumped.  I grimaced when she pulled her fingers out my wings, she'd accidentally pulled some of them.

               “Sorry...”  She murmured.  “And... yeah.  Yeah, I am.”  I could see she was thinking, so I let the silence fall.  I soon felt her fingers caress my wings again.  I let myself smile freely.  This was nice, just me and her.  I didn't feel like I had to hide anything.  I didn't really mind hiding my wings either, it was just annoying having to sub words and avoid certain topics.

               There were a few minutes of complete silence before she spoke.

               “What's it feel like?”  She asked.  She sounded different... almost like she was happy.  I wondered why. She didn't have her wings, so why would she be happy?  Her fingers stopped and there was a cold feeling where they'd previously been.

               “What's what feel like?  And move over, I wanna lie down.”  I told her, waiting for her to move.  The only problem with these damn things is that they were huge and the room?  It was tiny.  I lay down on my front and pushed my wings so that they were upright.  Hopefully Immi would sit down in a position where I could lie them against her, forcing her to stroke them.  However, it seemed she had a different idea.

               I felt her warm body press against the top of my jeans.  I slowly laid my wings out, to try and get them comfortable.  After, I felt her fingers dip back in between the dark feathers.

               “Having wings.”  She explained.  I could tell she was more confident around me.

               “It's great.  You get to fly and get to scare the shit out of people.”  I shrugged.  They were pretty great, although I'd had them for so long the novelty had worn off.

               “Scaring the... shit out of people?”  She repeated.  Somehow, the thought of her swearing and cursing turned me on.  I knew angels never cursed... or they very rarely did.  I was sure there was some law in Heaven about swearing.  I scoffed at that thought – it was pathetic.  It's not like a little swearing hurt anyone.

               “It's uncommon for people to have wings.  Well, for humans.  Supes are just shocked to see an angel or demon.”

               “Supes?”  I'd forgotten that Immi barely knew anything.  I bet she didn't know that angels and demons were practically invisible to humans (unless we decided to show ourselves).  Nor did she really know about other supernatural beings.

               “Supernaturals.  Didn't Emily tell you about them?”

               “Oh.  Yeah.  She called them species though.”  I felt Immi's bare skin rub against my back.  It felt unbelievable.  I don't think it helped that I hadn't gotten laid in a while either.  “What about demons?”

               “What?”  I closed my eyes, and just let the feeling of Immi's fingers take over.  Wings were always sensitive and I'd never let any girl touch them.  They'd either not noticed, as I'd hidden them, or they'd had their own.  Some demon girls I'd fucked didn't like the idea of having wings; it repulsed them.  Immi was the first to touch them.  She'd surprised me with her question.

               She must have noticed that I'd been ignoring her, as the next thing I knew, I felt a stinging pain on my back.  I propped myself on my elbows and turned to look at her.  It was cute–her glare– but it had no effect on me.

               “I asked you several things.  What are you even doing?”  She asked me, her voice showing she was unhappy.  There was also an element of fear in there.  I didn't like that and I wasn't sure why she was feeling fearful.

               “Thinking about y-things.”  I corrected myself at the last minute.  It was official that I liked the idea of being with Immi but I had no idea how she would react.  She'd just found out about everything and re-opened herself to me.  I wasn't going to spring everything on it.  I wasn't even sure if Bernadette explained about soul mates or that... weird word she called them.

               “Oh.  Whilst your thinking, tell me about being a demon.  It'd be interesting to learn about being a demon.  Especially if you're supposed to be an enemy or something.”

               “It's great being a demon.  You can do anything and get away with it... well, you can most of the time.”  How could I explain it?  It was basically complete freedom... except there were only a few certain minor rules.  You can't attempt to take over the Underworld, you can't hunt angels down unless it's demon territory and you weren't allowed to resurrect dead demons, deities or bring back banished demons.  Simple rules, right?  Except there were some demons who couldn't even follow a few rules.  Ones that wouldn't even affect their lives so much!

               “I know that.  You said that earlier.”  She said.  “What I mean is like... what do you do?”

               “Whatever we want.  We can fuck anyone, can get drunk... basically whatever we want.”  I explained.  That was really the only way to explain it.

               “Fuck anyone?”  She quoted, confused.

               “It's...”  I faltered.  Should I really explain it to Immi?  Deciding it wouldn't be a good idea, I thought I'd leave it to Harmony.  That was one thing she could explain.  It'd be less awkward.  Harmony seemed to be a "mother" figure in these girls' lives.  “You know what?  Ask Harmony.  She'll explain it better.”

               “Oh, okay.”  I heard her say.

               “You know, you're more comfortable around me.”  I commented.  She didn't seem so intimidated of me.  If we'd first met, I don't think we'd be in this position right now; her stroking my wings and asking bold questions.

               “I... I guess so.  You aren't going to hurt me so I... I... I just... yeah.”  She stuttered out.  I smiled at how cute she was being.  “And you never told Harmony about me being in the corridor so... yeah.  I guess I thought I owed you.”

               “Right.”  I said.  My mind drifted to the fact that I knew that I'd have to get her out of the room somehow.  We couldn't all hide forever.  One way or another, Shax was going to find us and when he did he would be livid.  A half breed had outsmarted him?  He'd be humiliated and would be out for Bernadette's blood, determined to show who was the top demon.  “Move out of the way again.”

               This time, instead of moving she questioned me.  “Why?”

               “I'm retracting my wings.”  I told her.  Hearing her shuffle, I sat up and focused on my wings.  It wasn't exactly the most pleasant of feelings, having to pull bones back into my body but then again, it was easier than trying to manoeuvre them around the small prison.

               “W-what?”  She sounded sad.  Almost like she didn't want them to go.  It didn't really surprise me.  No-one else wanted to show them hers.  Pretty tight if you ask me.

               “I'm not going to risk injuring them.”  I told her.  A bruised wing was extremely painful.  At times, they could be the most annoying things in existence.  Apparently, the pain for having wings ripped off was unimaginable.  I felt something that resembled sympathy for Immi.

               After feeling them fully retract, and the skin healing over, I stood up and stretched my back.  Once I felt that I was ready, I looked over to Immi.  She was sat on the floor looking confused and upset.  She also looked as if she was in pain.  I wondered why.

               “Come on, we gotta get out of here.”  I told her before holding out my hand.  She sighed reluctantly and took my hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 46 31
Angels and demons exist. Lucifer is still a good guy. And the lines between good and evil are not meant to cross. She's different. The color of her w...
7.3K 44 29
"That Soul of yours is gonna destroy the Human World, Amy." Mercy told me and I breathed in, hugging my knees closing to my chest. Tears threatened m...
604 30 27
Demons. Angels. These two species couldn't be any different, but what happens when an angel accidentally helps an injured demon? Steal is the demon...
32.3K 2.4K 89
Highest Ranking: #42 in Fantasy (Nov 2019),#65 in Paranormal (Feb 2018)....God has sent watchers, a powerful set of warrior angels, to earth to track...