Austin Mahone Imagines.

By CookieMonster101010

Just loads of Austin Mahone Imagines that I made for all you beautiful people. Read to get the feels :') All... More

Imagine 1# - Movies
Imagine 2# - Interview
Imagine 3# -Joker
Imagine 4# - Music
Imagine 5# - Cinema Date?
Imagine 6# - Concert
Imagine 7# -Possesive?
Imagine 8# -Meeting him
Imagine 9# - Unexpected
Imagine 10# - Not a bad boy?
Imagine 11# - Hanging out
Imagine 12# -Caught on camera
Imagine 13# -Blind date
Imagine 14# - Singing to you
Imagine 15# - Meet & Greet
Imagine 16# - Bad Boy
Imagine 17# - Prom
Authors Note ***Important***
EXTRA IMPORTANT!!!
Imagine 19# -Awkward
Imagine 20# -Knew it
Imagine 21# - Special
Imagine 22#-Embarrassed
Imagine 23# - Oops
Imagine 24# - Problems
Imagine 25# - Winner
Imagine 26# - Relationship Goals
Imagine 27# - Christmas Spirit
Imagine 28# - Classic
Imagine 29# - Wedding
Imagine 30# - Cute
Imagine 31# - Sorry
Imagine 32# - Surprise
Imagine 33# - Brother
Imagine 34# - Proposal
Imagine 35# - Sign Language
Imagine 36# - Theme Park
Preference 1# How Austin Asks You To Prom
Preference 2# Your Names In Eachother's Phones
Preference 3# The TV Show You Both Watch
Preference 4# - Him As Your Brother
Preference 5# Fall By Justin Bieber
Imagine 37# - Jealousy

Imagine 18# -Fighting

5.5K 88 0
By CookieMonster101010

Imagine you and Austin fight:

"AUSTIN I CANT BELIEVE YOU!!!" you shouted at Austin.

You just got sent a picture of Austin kissing another girl.

"babe it's not what it looks like" Austin said trying to stay calm. "OH SO YOU'RE NOT KISSING SOME GIRL???" you shouted in anger. "well I am kissing her but--" Austin tried to explain but you cut him off.

"AUSTIN I LOVED YOU. TRUSTED YOU. AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME???? BY CHEATING ON ME!?!?!?" you questioned.

"babe..."Austin tried calming you down. "DON'T YOU F****** CALL ME BABE 'CAUSE WE AREN'T TOGETHER NO MORE!!!" you yelled.

"WAIT please I can explain" Austin said. "SURE WHAT EXPLANATION DO YOU HAVE NOW?????" you loudly questioned. "please calm down" Austin said trying his best to get you to listen.

Unfortunately you were too pissed off to listen to him. "DON'T YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN !! YOU BLOODY CHEATED ON ME!" you exclaimed. "please just listen to me." Austin begged. "Fine" you replied bitterly while crossing your arms over your chest. "I was at school and all of a sudden that girl came to me and grabbed me and kissed me and that must have been when someone saw us and took a picture. To separate you and me" Austin explained.

"Austin I can't keep on believing these lies I just can't " you said while slowly leaving Austin.

You felt a strong hand grabbing your arm. "Don't leave please I promise you that was fake and that I would never ever think of cheating on you. I mean you are everything I want and have please don't let me go 'cause I'm tired of feeling alone..."Austin looked at you as he said each word. You could see true meaning and sadness and hope in his eyes.

"Just promise me you will never leave me" Austin continued.

You looked at him and bit your lip. "I promise" you replied while hugging him.

Then you guys pulled apart and kissed.

The kiss was beautiful and indescribable. It was a promise of love.

Hey hope you liked it and by the way I'm making a story called Bad Boys. which is about Austin Mahone and Justin Bieber being the main bad boys.

Love you all xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 271 35
*Warning* This fanfiction contains graphic scenes such as death, shootings, some may be sexual, etc... It also contains strong language and age diff...
14.4K 455 26
Another reader insert Ryan Haywood fanfic.
5.7K 128 31
An Austin mahone romance fan fiction
2K 60 17
Hi my name is Sarah and my sisters name is Samantha but I call her Sam. I'm 14 and she is 15. All her friends are ugly until she brings a guy over th...