Kuroko No Basket [Miracles An...

By kimmie_ryren

MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball bu... More

Hello Reader-chan..!!
Kuroko ~In My Dreams~
Kise ~Misunderstanding and a Cockroach~
Midorima ~True Feelings~
Aomine ~My Hero~
Murasakibara ~Sweet Reminder~
Akashi ~ My Empress ~
Kagami ~ Study ~
Kuroko ~Always~
Aomine ~Lullaby~
Kiyoshi ~That Time of the Month~
10 Facts About Kimmie
Akashi ~ Don't Resist ~
OMG..! 500 reads~
Murasakibara ~ To Cheer Him Up~
Himuro ~ Familiar ~
Kiyoshi ~ Husband and Wife ~
Kise ~ I'll Miss You ~
Himuro ~ Familiar Part 2 ~
Takao ~ Tsundere Cuteness ~
1.04K READS..!!!!!!!!!!!! FREAKIN' OUT
Kagami ~ I Know ~
Midorima ~ Thank You ~
Aomine ~ It Was My Fault ~
Hayama ~ Migraine ~
What If #1
Hiatus Alert!
I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!
Takao ~Honest~
What If #2
GoM + Kagami Hangs Out With Kimmie on Christmas Eve~
Kuroko ~I Don't Mind~
Haizaki ~Dangerous Woman~
Haizaki ~What He Did~
Akashi ~Quality Time~
Akashi ~Quality Time~ Extended Version
Aomine ~The Time Has Come~
Kise ~Weird Childhood Friends~
Himuro ~Cat Situation~
Aomine ~Finally~
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~
Kasamatsu ~Musical Surprise~
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~ Part 2
Kiyoshi Teppei ~Always Here for You~
πŸ’™πŸ’™New Book?! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ + Announcement!
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~ Part 3
Midorima ~Graduation Day~
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~ Part 4
~ AUTHOR'S NOTE ~
First Youtube Video *facepalm*
NOTE πŸ“£πŸ“£ REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!❀❀ (CLOSED)
Aomine Daiki ~ Ex ~ Part 1
Aomine Daiki ~ Ex ~ Part 2
Kuroko ~ Hero of the Match ~
What if #3
What If #3 [Part 2]
Seirin Team ~Maid's Outfit~
Kuroko ~ Bus Stop Situation ~
Aomine ~ After So Long ~
~ COMPLETED ~

Himuro ~Cat Situation~ Part 2

668 10 6
By kimmie_ryren

Here goes part 2 for Himuro x Tsundere!Reader~~ I thing tsundere characters are just so adorable. Anyway, if you guys didn't read the comments in the first part of this one shot, I'll just go ahead and tell you. On the day (or was it night here in my country? LOL) when I posted the first part, it was such a wonderful coincidence that I posted it right on Luca-chan's birthday! Like, whoahhh!!

She requested this one shot since last year and I wasn't able to write it because I was on my hiatus. What I really want to say is, I am very happy that the one shot made her happy and I hope it made all of Reader-chan out there happy too..

Enjoy!

_________________________________________________

31. Himuro Tatsuya
             ~Cat Situation~ Part 2

After Himuro finished taking a shower, he went down to the kitchen. As he was decending the stairs, his nose caught the delicious smell of your homemade cooking. He couldn't help but grin at the sight. You were wearing a (favourite colour) apron with your hair tied up in a pony tail. He continued to stared at you for a good few minutes before deciding to check if you still have any tsundere energy left in you.

As for you, you were busy cooking the meal and didn't notice a smiling Himuro sneaking up behind you.

"You can make a good wife, (Firstname)," Himuro said as he wrapped his muscular arms around your waist.

You flinced at the sudden closeness. "Baka! You almost gave me a heart attack.."

"Hmm~ Don't worry. I'll gladly carry you all the way to the hospital if that happens."

"Idiot, I'll die before we get there!"

Himuro let out a chuckle at what you said before pulling you closer to his chest.

"Why don't you set up the table? I'll help you finish cooking," he suggested before taking the spatula from your tiny hands.

"Well, let go of me then." You tried to pry his arm from your waist. Himuro can't help it. He always thought of how cute you are in his arms. With a smile, he took his arm off your waist and ruffled your hair.

"I'm the one getting heart attacks from how cute you are, (Firstname)." He kissed the back of your cat ears and stepped aside to let you pass.

"Baka.." you mumble under your breath. People would mistaken your face for a ripe tomato by now.

Himuro continued to cook as you set the table, still flustered. You made sure to not look up at him as you were setting the table because your heart was already beating rapidly like the gallops of a whole army of horses - you didn't want it to get any faster or louder!

Himuro finished cooking the same time you finished setting the table. Nothing much happened while you were eating but, the chaos started right after.

As Himuro and you placed the dishes in the sink, you were suddenly mesmerized by the shiny object around Himuro's neck. You stood still, staring at it as if it was a star that fell down from the heavens.

Himuro noticed you staring.

"What's wrong, (Firstname)?"

"Shiny.."

"Shiny?"

Himuro looked back at you in confusion but, before he could think of anything else, you pounced onto him. You both fell onto the floor with you on top of him. Himuro was surprised by the sudden action because one thing for sure - you have never been the one to initiate skinship before.

You touched the ring that was attached to a chain around his neck. Your eyes brightened everytime it reflected light and casted a little shine. You moved the ring around and finally hit it with your hand, snapping the chain and sending it fly across the kitchen floor.

You jumped off Himuro's stomach and crawled or walked - well, for a cat it would be walking on all four - over to the ring. You played with it like how a cat would with a ball of yarn. You moved it to the left, catching it with your hand then doing it on the opposite side.

"(Firstname)?" Himuro got off the floor and went towards you.

"Meoww~~" You looked up at him with the ring between your lips. Your cat ears moved as you looked at him.

"What's happening to you?" He tried to reach out to pull you closer to him but, you quickly jumped away and ran to the living room. The fur on your ears and tail stood on end as you ran away from him.

Himuro stood wide eyed as he saw you jumping and rolling on the living room carpet then onto the couch.

"Ouch!" You fell on the floor when a shoes was thrown at you.

Himuro rushed to you. He quickly picked you up and pulled you onto his lap. He checked if you got hurt anywhere. You pouted with tears at the corner of your eyes.

"My forehead hurts.." you sniffed then buried your face into his chest.

"It's alright.. It's okay to cry.." Himuro rubbed circles on your back as he showered soft kisses on your forehead.

After a while you stopped crying and just stared up at him.

"Feeling better now, honey?" he grinned, his face so close to yours.

You blinked.

Blinked again..

Blinked many times before..

"Kyahh!" You jumped away from him, all flustered. "What were you doing, baka?"

"Back to the normal (Firstname), huh.." he stood up and crossed his arms.

You stood up as well but, fell face first on the floor when you tripped on the shoe thrown at you. It must have flew in through the open window.

Himuro picked up the shoe and a note fell out of it.

You took the note before standing up. Himuro stood next to you as you carefully unfolded it.

'Dear, (Lastname)-san and Himuro-san..

I'm really sorry for the trouble my cat has caused you. This may sound weird but, anyone bitten by her will somehow change into Neko Girl form - which includes cat like behaviours. Thank you for saving her the other day.

Anyway, you don't have to worry. The effect will wear off after 24 hours of getting bitten.

Again, I'm so sorry! Sorry for this shoe too. I told one of my henchmen to give the note to you guys. Gomen!"

You and Himuro stood motionless after reading the note. You didn't know which was weirder - the person sending the note by throwing a shoe in your head or the fact that words appeared one by one on the paper as you read it.

"You got bitten by the cat?" Himuro asked worriedly.

"That's what you're worried about?!"

You both looked into each other's eyes before sighing at the current situation.

"When did you get bitten?" Himuro asked.

"Maybe an hour before I called you.."

"Then, we'll just have to wait then. You will be back to normal by early next morning.." he smiled, ruffling your hair.

"Mhm.." you nodded.

"By the way, where did your family go?"

"My parents are away for a weekend trip. Nee-chan and nii-chan will be staying at some friends.." After you said that, your face turned bright red.

"Want me to stay for the night and keep you company?" As always, Himuro can read your thoughts.

"It's not that I'll get lonely or anything! Who knows if I need more groceries or.. Or snacks. What if I turn into a cat for real?" you pointed at him.

He just chuckled. "Main point is, you need me."

"Hmph!" You crossed your arms on your chest and backfaced him.

_______

You spent the afternoon till evening by watching a few movies on your laptop.

You sat between Himuro's legs as he wrapped his arms around your shoulders. You were blushing every second of the first movie. A romance genred movie that is. As an apology for causing so much trouble just now, you let Himuro pick the movies.

The movie started off really funny and cute but, half way and it was all hot and intense. By then, you had steam evaporating from your head. To add to the embarrassment, you could feel Himuro's hot breath on you shoulder - he likes to put his chin on your shoulder during back hugs.

Sure, cuddling with your loving boyfriend and wrapped in a warm blanket together is cozy. But, hey.. Tsundere you would never admit that. To be honest, the warmth was starting to make you feel drowsy.

"Does it feel cozy when I cuddle you, (Firstname)?" Himuro asked.

"N-No, you idiot! It's suffocating here.." you said.

"Your tail is telling me otherwise, though," Himuro chuckled.

You glared at his before glancing at your tail. Your jaw dropped when you saw your tail waving from side so side like a cat does when it's feeling cozy on the sofa. You grabbed it to make it stop moving.

Himuro just watched as your efforts were pointless. Your tail kept waving anyway.  Himuro scratched the back of your cat ears, sending shivers down your spine - in a good way. Before you knew it, there came a soft vibration from your throat. You were purring! Like a real cat. Well, you're in Neko girl form now.

This time, Himuro blushed along with you. He suddenly pulled you into a tight hug.

"Couldn't you just stay like this? You're more honest this way.."

"WHAT?! What are you now, a pervert?!" you snapped, trying to wriggle out of his arms.

Himuro just laughed as you then engaged in a  tickling battle!

_______

That night..

You sat on your bed as Himuro was in the shower. You looked at the alarm clock on the night stand and sighed. You still had to wait till tomorrow morning before you change back to normal.

"This is all giving me a headache!" you yelled to yourself. You plopped onto the bed and screamed into a pillow. "I hope I really change back to normal by tomorrow. I can't go to school like this!"

"You will.."

You flinched.

"Tatsuya, you only in your towel, right?"

"Yupp~"

"How many times do I have to tell you to wear your clothes in the bathroom?!"

"I forgot to take them with me.."

"Baka!"

Himuro just laughed.

"Stop laughing!"

"Gomen.. I always think of how cute you are when you're being all tsundere like that."

Silence.

"Baka.."

"(Firstname)?"

Before you knew it, you were already crying. You haven't realised it but, you had a rough day. You didn't want to stay in cat form like that. You always had insecurities about your body and now, this cat situation just added more to that. You cried and cried non-stop, making Himuro panic.  You rarely cried so, seeing you cry now was very serious.

"(Firstname).. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tease you too much. I mean, I just wanted to brighten the mood and all.." Himuro sat next to you and ruffled your still slightly wet hair.

"I'm afraid that I won't turn back to normal.." you said between sobs.

"Shh.. Shh.. Let it all out," Himuro hushed your sobs softly as he gently rubbed circles on your back.

"Don't you dare leave me, okay! If I don't change back, I might need help again.."

"I'll be here, don't worry.." he leaned closer to you ear and whispered. "I love you no matter what, (Firstname).."

"I-I love you t-too, T-Tatsuya.." you mumbled but, he heard you loud and clear.

You turned to him and received a short sweet kiss from the raven haired male. His eyes stared deeply into yours as he touched his nose against yours.

"Everything's going to be okay.."

_______

SLAM!

"I'm ba-"

Your big brother busted into your room and saw you, in an oversized shirt that belongs to Himuro and with cat ears and tail. As for Himuro, he was still his towel. Plus, he came in when your face was still close to each other and you were still crying softly. Seems like the panic when you cried made you both forgot that Himuro hasn't worn any clothes yet.

Anyway..

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY KAWAII IMOUTO?! I KNOW YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT HER BUT, YOU FORCED HER TO?! YOU MADE HER CRY!!"

"It's not-"

"YOU BASTARD EVEN MADE HER WEAR CAT COSPLAY?! YOU'RE DEAD!"

"Nii-chan!"

Well, just imaging your brother with horns and a fiery of flames behinds him. Classic.

________________________________________________

Fuhh! That's done. I'm so sorry if the ending seems a bit rushed. I actually don't know how to end it. I wanted to write it quickly before the ideas go away because this one shot could have been really complicated and ruin the fluffiness.. I hope you guys enjoyed this though.

Once again, sorry.. 🙇🙇

~kimmie_ryren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.8K 55
I wanted to create another book for Kuroko no Basket and this one is another one-shot book. Being confessed is one shocking thing but what if you go...
52.4K 1.4K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...
113 0 4
Fan-fiction set in the timeframe after the last episode of Kuroko's basketball. Disclaimer: I do not own the art used for the cover photo, or the ori...
12.3K 131 47
(Versione italiana con gli stessi oneshots disponibile nel mio profilo!) Now, let's start with two assumptions: I love writing and I love Kuroko no B...