Symphysis ↠ Chris Schistad [D...

By imriela

we will probably never understand black holes or why women fall madly in love with douchebags. More

Introduction
{ EPIGRAPH }
01
02
03
04
05
06
...
08
09
10
11
12
...
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

07

2.4K 67 8
By imriela

Saturday // 5:42 PM

meredithholland: cozy gal

102 likes
view all comments

user1: you're so pretty

user2: 😍

williammagnusson: damn ma that's chris' room

evamohn: WTF WHY WASN'T I AWARE williammagnusson meredithholland

ellevillevillde: DID YOU GUYS...?!?!11!!?

meredithholland: i hate you williammagnusson

chrisschistad: ur adorable

chrisberg1: I SMELL ROMANCE AGAIN

isakyaki: the ship is starting to sail!1!! chrisberg1

user3: dm me 😍

meredithholland: stfu chrisberg1 isakyaki

chrisschistad: gtfo user3

evamohn: its a sign guys ^

keithackles liked your post

I sighed as comments flooded my newest post. I was perched on my tidy bed, scrolling through post after post, having my delicate blanket draped over my legs.

evamohn2: sick party last night

tagged ellevillevillde
98 likes
view all comments

ellevillevillde: 😍

user1: hotties

user2: 😍😍

user3: eww

chrisberg1: i dont remember shit

sana_bakkoush: picture credits

loglady99: you guys were drunk af chrisberg1

meredithholland: babes

meredithholland: at least they were supervised sana_bakkoush

sana_bakkoush: YEAH BUT WHERE WERE YOU?

evamohn: YEAH WHERE WERE YOU? meredithholland

loglady99: ...

meredithholland: ...

chrisschistad: 😏 ^

  ☼

Sunday // 12:56 PM

chrisschistad: double trouble

302 likes
view all comments

user1: damn 😍

user2: you're so hot

user3: ANSWER MY DM!!

williammagnusson: nice pic bro

evamohn2: you got that right

user4: DADDY

user5: dad is that you?

user6: LOOK HOW HOT HE IS user7

user7: oh damn!!1!1!! user6

I scrutinized every particle of the post Chris uploaded. I scrolled past it not bothering to like it, or comment my opinion.
I turned my phone off and threw it down beside me, as I let my back flow down to the mattress.
I fluttered my pupils closed, and deeply pondered my thoughts.
Almost after a minute of silently reflecting on the events that had happened, my phone started buzzing right beside me.
I groaned at the infuriating interruption, as I maneuvered my way back up in a criss cross apple sauce position.

Unknown Number
FaceTime Call

I scrunched my eyebrows in utter confusion, debating whether to pick up or not.
I swiped the answer call, as it connected. What's the worst that could happen anyways?
Soon, a familiar figure popped up. William.

"What the fuck William?! I thought you were some creep!"

"How'd you even get my number anyways?" I inquired, a chuckle escaping my lips.

"Vilde told me." He openly confessed.

I scoffed at his declaration. Of course.

"Well, why'd you call?" I questioned.

"I was wondering if you could come over - because I want to talk about Noora...I need someone who will understand and listen to me. If you're not busy.." William rambled.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah - yeah I can. Um, right now?" I queried, stuttering over words.

"If you can."
"Ok, I'll be there."

"I'll send you my directions incase you don't know them."

We exchanged slender smiles before hanging up.

  ☼

1:27 PM

I knocked on the front door to William's house. I scanned my pupils over his exterior landscape which was ravishing.
I tilted back and forth on the balls of me feet patiently waiting for William.
The front door swung swiftly open revealing William.

"Hey."

"Hi."

I trailed behind his broad body to his living room that was more elegant than seeing it trashed with solo cups and sweaty bodies.
We both plopped down on his white firm sofa.

"I'm listening." I declared after a moment of comfortable silence.

"I don't know how to confront Noora."

"What do you mean confront Noora? You pretty much talk to her everyday."

"She doesn't bother to care and listen to what I have to say."

"Then make her." I remarked, right as the front door swung open to many male voices giggling and babbling.

I scrunched my eyebrows at William who seemed as confused as I was.

He looked over my shoulder, as I turned to face the interruption. Chris, and about eight other unfamiliar guys I didn't recognize, were standing in the the entryway of the living room.

I parted my lips slightly, as I turned to face William who locked eyes with me and shrugged.

"I see you have company." Chris openly announced, as his face was contorted in annoyance.

"What are you guys doing here?" William inquired towards the boys.

"You don't remember? You said we could come hang and watch football. You said it on Friday?" Chris divulged, lifting up two boxes of beer slightly that were gripped in his hands.

"Oh shit. I forgot. Yeah, um, I just needed to talk to Meredith for a few. We'll head in the kitchen and you guys can go ahead and start it up." William confirmed, as he gathered his energy to lift himself up off the sofa, as I did as well.

"Come on." William whispered, nudging my side, before we trudged are way to the kitchen, having to pass the group of boys.

Once we were in the kitchen, I leaned my elbows on the marble counter.

"You forgot? Seriously?" I remarked, chuckling at his forgetfulness.

"Yes."

"What? Were you too busy thinking of Noora to forget to hang out with your friends?"

"Oh, shut up." William bellowed playfully.

I tittered.

  ☼

We talked for about ten minutes on the topic of Noora.
He rambled on, I listened and spoke my opinionated thoughts.
Our conversation was interrupted by Chris trailing in, smirking at me rolling my eyes.

"Awh princess, don't roll your eyes at me." Chris cooed, as he swung the fridge door open to gather up a few more beer cans.

I sighed, looking down at the marble counter, trying not to even think about him and our little sexual tension floating around.

"Goodbye princess."

"Do you like Chris?" William interrogated.

"He's the most douchiest person I've met."

"But, you like him..?"

"I don't want to talk about him."

"Okay okay." William cooed, lifting his hands up in defeat.

We stayed in a comfortable silence for a moment before he had another topic to interrogate me on.

"Keith." William blurted out unaccountably.

"What about him?" I inquired.

"You know him?"

"Uh, yeah. Um, we're close."

"Did you guys..date?"

"Why would you think that?"

"I saw the way you guys looked at each other, it was like when you saw each other you were heartbroken.
Like - you guys missed each other." William elucidated on the subject.

"We dated for um, two years. We broke up about two months before I transferred schools. I, uh, saw him in bed with another girl." I divulge.

"Oh, well I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Really. He was becoming a douche anyways." I affirmed chuckling.
I pulled out my phone and dialed Noora's number for FaceTime to change the uncomfortable topic.

After a few buzzes, Noora picked up her phone.

"Hey!" Noora screeched, as she tittered at her own excitement.
I looked up the meet Williams bewildered eyes.

"Hey." I gave her a slender smile, looking back at the phone screen.

"What's up?"

"I wanted to talk to you about someone."

"Oooh! Is it about Chris?" Noora screeched excitedly.

"What? No!"

"Mhm. I can see you dig him."

"Do you like William?" I interrogated.

"I uh..I think I like him." Noora delicately mumbled, but loud enough for it to echo through the phone.

I chewed on my bottom lip, trying hard to hold back a smile threatening to form. It failed me.
My smile radiated off the phone causing Noora to scoff.

"What?" Noora asked, a playful chuckle escaping her lips.

"I don't know. It's just maybe you should give him a chance. Since, you think you like him, and I'm pretty sure he likes you too."

"I don't know. It's - It's just he's a Penetrator. He sleeps around and pretty much fucks every girl in school then forgets about them the next day. I don't
want to be one of his victims."
Noora clarified, as she let out a sigh, disconnecting our eyes by looking down at her blanket draped on her.

"You could still give him a chance, Noora. You don't know if he would be like that towards you. You don't have to seclude your feelings and never confess them. It's - It's painful - and I know that."

Noora fiddled with the hems of her blanket, as we stayed in a silence.

"Fine." Noora bellowed, a smile tugging on her lips.

"Wait, what?"

"I'll give him a chance, Mere."

"Yay!" I cheered.

"I'll talk to him tomorrow." Noora uttered, running her petite hands through her short hair.

I fist pumped my hands in the air while we said our salutations.

"Thank you." William commented.

"It's no problem."

  ☼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 15.3K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
93.6K 2.9K 75
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
135K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
494K 20.3K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...