The Realtor (BWWM)

By IAdoreYou_

Camille Summer is a thirty year old, realtor. She's very kept to herself and humble. Growing up with foster p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Break
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
😔

Chapter 45

4.1K 269 11
By IAdoreYou_

I stared at my living room as yellow, blue, pink, and green graced it with decorations. Andrew and I decided to have my reveal party and baby shower in one, since triplet pregnancies don't usually go to nine months. My doctor says there's a chance of me being due from now to the next month or two.

I'm six months pregnant right now and so much is going on. Mike and Cat changed their wedding date further away so she'd have time to get back into shape for her wedding dress. Kasey has finally stopped her shenanigans and is acting like apart of this family. We finally found a bigger house that has 8 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms but we don't know if we'll get it by the time the babies come.

"What're you thinking about?" Andrew asked as he sat next to me.

"That we should've had this two weeks later around thanksgiving so I can eat," I joked and he laughed. "Are you ready to reveal to everyone?"

"Yeah if they'd hurry up," He smiled. "But I'm not in a rush, I can't spend more time with you doing this," He leaned in for a kiss and it got pretty intense.

"Uh ew!" My sassy little daughter exclaimed. "Did you guys not hear the doorbell?"

"Too busy sucking each other's faces off," Xavier laughed.

"Get the door," Andrew rolled his eyes at them but the smile never left his face. Once the front door opened, everyone came in as if they carpooled together.

My parents (both of my dads), siblings and their significant others all rushed over to me while aunts, uncles and cousins just sat back taking in my home.

Andrews parents and siblings all came with his uncles, aunts, cousins and work friends. I never made friends at work because it wasn't necessary. Except for Mark or "Mimi", he strutted over to me and pursed his lips.

"Girl! You are glowing brighter than the sun," He smirked at me and bent over to hug me. "Where the food at?"

"Not ready yet," Andrew laughed and hugged him.

Everyone socialized for about an hour before the food was ready. We played baby shower games while eating or some not eating. The games were intense because everyone wanted to guess my belly size right, the sexes right, and my due date right. The men felt how I feel walking around with my side belly and weight on it.

"Babe, I feel your pain," Andrew said to me as he took off the belly.

"Okay! Guys are you ready for the gender reveal?" I asked and everyone started screaming.

Andrew brought out three boxes labeled Baby A, Baby B, Baby C. Everyone started shouting out genders which made me laugh.

Skip video to 1:55.

"First box," I laughed. We ripped the wrapping paper off and opened the box. Blue balloons came out and they all screamed.

"I knew it!" My dads yelled.

"Still two more boxes," Andrews mom teased.

"Mhm," my mom agreed. I laughed at their little partnership.

"This box has..." I trailed off as pink balloons flew out.

"Yes!" Taylor yelled and Natasha started jumping around. For someone who just had a baby, she sure doesn't look like it.

"And what's the last one?" Mr. Taylor yelled. I laughed and we opened the box.

"Two girls!" I yelled and they cheered. "And one boy," We'll have three girls and two boys. I'll only have one biological son and Andrew will have two. We sound like that white couple with 20 kids and counting. There's no way in hell that will be me. I'm done after these three.

*

*

*

"I don't even want to touch these gifts because there's no where to put them," I said to Andrew as we both stared at our living room drowning with baby shower presents.

"Babe, I don't think that house will be ready in time," Andrew said. I rolled my eyes because I could've told him that. Originally I wanted to build my own house but that's going to take way too long, I can simply renovate the house we're moving into later on.

"I already know that. We're waiting on them to fix a few things but they're taking too long. I can get some of my uncles to do the damn work," This living situation is stressing me out and slowly pissing me off.

It doesn't take a month to fix floors and walls. At the most it should take two weeks to fix everything wrong with the house. Walls and floors should take a few days. Electronic malfunctions within the house does not take a whole month.

"Babe don't stress," Andrew whispered. His big, warm hands gently took my cold, swollen feet and massaged them. "Just calm down,"

"I want those men fired. I have family that can fix it," I said with an attitude. The massage felt amazing, especially since I've been more active than usual today. "Thank you,"

"Even with a massage you're sassy. Can't please you, huh?" He smirked. That same smirk is the reason I'm pregnant today. He just doesn't understand how mesmerizing he is to me.

"Am I getting too heavy for you to carry upstairs?" I have other plans as soon as we both get out of the shower.

"Never," He put my feet down. "What's on your hidden agenda?"

"Baby making," I smirked.

"Can't make anymore than we have," He laughed. "Camille, you're going to get me in trouble with my fiancé,"

I laughed. "I'm sure she won't mind," As soon as those words left my mouth, I was picked up. Every time I'm with him, I feel like a teenager. It's a nice feeling. Being in love.

"I love you," I told him after getting in the shower.

"I love you more," He smiled down at me.

*

*

"This is still crazy to me," I laughed as Andrew rubbed my belly.

"What?" He asked.

"Being pregnant," I smiled at him interacting with my belly.

"Andrew! Camille!" A call from downstairs interrupted our peaceful moment and I can only guess who it is.

"Why is Kasey back from the hospital so early?" Usually she stays until the very end of visitation or sometimes stay all night.

"Help me downstairs, she sounds urgent," I asked Andrew and he hesitated.

"I don't want to drop you going down the stairs," He sounded like a cute child.

"Just help me," This stairs thing isn't going to work. I'm glad the master bedroom is downstairs in the new house.

When we got downstairs Kasey sat with a familiar looking man. "Camille! Andrew! Meet my uncle,"

"I've met him," Andrew shook her uncles hand while I tried to remember how I know him.

"Have we met before?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I'm trying to figure that out too," I smiled at him and shook his hand.

"Honey," The hairs stood up on the back of my neck. I refused to turn around as heels clanked towards us. "Is this your brother and his girlfriend?"

My heartbeat sped up and the blood in my body started to burn my skin as I came face to face with the woman I'm biologically supposed to call mother.

"Why is she here?" I asked and she looked like she'd seen a ghost. "Get out, please,"

"Camille?" She whispered. Her eyes then diverted to my stomach and Andrews grip that tightened around me.

"Congratulations," She said but her eyes never left my stomach. "Camille, I'm sorry,"

"Can you please just leave?" My voice cracked.

"I'm sorry for everything I did and didn't do," She kept talking. "I failed you as a mother,"

"You're not my mother!" I yelled. "It takes a lot more than biology to make us related!"

"I know. I'm sorry," Tears flowed down her face but I didn't want to hear it.

"Kasey can you please show your guests the door?" I asked.

"No," Andrew said. "Listen to what she has to say,"

"Andrew," I gave him look which he ignored. "I'm going to sleep," I turned around but Andrew stopped me.

"I'm dead serious," I've only heard Andrew talk like this once and I'd rather listen to him than let him get in his pissy mood.

"Fine," I crossed my arms and looked at the woman who basically gave me all her features.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 164 34
Business Financier Corinne Mathews is a force to be reckoned with. At only 24 she landed a lucrative job at one of thee most prestigious internationa...
9K 297 54
Tai was only a few months old when she was abandoned by her mother. From then on it was only her father and her. A few years later her father finall...
1.2M 56.6K 41
Micheal Banes is the man who had it all. The money, the fame, the looks, he had power and even a nine month old daughter who he can't seem to raise...
1.4K 81 20
Allison loves everything about love she's was a hopeless romantic even though she never fell in love with anyone before she wants a boyfriend but t...