Bahama Breeze (Completed)

By KylaKnowlesCarter

Beyoncé just got out of an abusive marriage. A start over is what she needs, so when her best friend Nicki Of... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
Epilogue
Read
Bonus Chapter
Bahama breeze 2

IX

3.9K 241 58
By KylaKnowlesCarter

June 19, 2016

Shawn

"Are you getting in the water?"  Beyoncé asked him flirtatiously biting her lip. She had been sending his side glances the whole time they were walking to the beach.

"You want me to?" He asked her looking down deep into her eyes. They were standing in front of each other so he pulled her by her waist so he could bring shade to her face.

He held her at a good length away so she wouldn't feel the raising of his dick.

"If you don't mind," she answered. They did not plan on being out there long because the sun was beaming.  They didn't think to bring sunscreen either.

Beyoncé walked towards the shoreline making sure her strides where long and sexy. She swayed her hips side to side knowing that he was watching.

"Damn," she heard him mumble under his breath and she looked over her shoulder to see him practically drooling.

Shawn looked as her ass jiggled a little and felt as if he couldn't breath. It wasn't a sloppy jiggle it was an I know what I have type of jiggle.

His eyes grew wide as a woman he barely knew mesmerized him.

Dammit she was sexy as hell. All the images came floating into his mind and his dick began to rise more.

"Corey," Beyoncé called but he couldn't hear her because he was daydreaming about a woman Who did not want him.

He snapped out of it quickly remembering she did not want him. Beyoncé watched as his demeanor turned to disgust. His body tensed and he looked away thinking about her rejection to him just the other day.

"Corey, are you okay?" Beyoncé asked worried that she had did something wrong. He didn't answer her instead he turned to walk away. He couldn't understand why he wanted this woman so bad and yet she didn't want him. He wasn't going to hang around her knowing that she didn't want him because in the end only one thing could happen he would get hurt.

Shawn was never good at expressing himself. He wasn't going to tell her what the problem really was. That would only make things worse and that would give her a reason to also look at him crazy. He was catching feeling for a woman who had no interest in him.

"Corey!' Bey yelled but he just continued to walk. He was going to the house to get his keys and he was going out for the day. He just couldn't stay around her today. He just couldn't handle something going down and her telling him some bullshit ass excuse about not meaning for it to happen.

Beyoncé frowned as she watched and followed him towards the house. He wasn't answering her as she called his name and it was beginning to upset her.  She was trying her hardest to reel him in and she almost had him too. She didn't understand it was like something clicked and now he wanted to Ignore her.

"Corey!' she said again still on his trail. They were just making it back to the house and he was still ignoring her. he was walking fast and she was right behind him calling him but nothing. She watched as he searched for something,  He looked around until he found it. He picked up his keys from the Coffee table and proceeded to the door.

"Corey," she said finally gaining his attention by pulling on his arm. Without thinking he yanked his arm away from her.

"What do you want from me?" He yelled making Beyoncé flinch and back up. She didn't know what changed him him so fast and She didn't even know why either but at that moment she didn't want to know. He had been so kind and caring over the last couple of days but none of that mattered now.

"I- I" she stuttered and breathing a little harder because her nerves were getting the best of her.

'What?" he yelled some more. He wasn't thinking and he didn't pay attention to her body language, which was not stiff and tense. Her body was going into defense mode. Her eyes were starting to water and her breathing was becoming staggered.

"I wanted you!" She yelled back but before he could say anything she was gone.  He heard the room door up stairs slam and knew that's where she was.

He sighed knowing he wasn't going to run after her. There was no point they weren't together and they never would be.

Beyoncé

"What happened?" Nicki groaned over the phone. Beyoncé was just now calling her after everything that happened three hours ago.

"I don't know Nicki, it just..." Beyoncé was so frustrated she started to cry. She couldn't understand why though. She was long over Corey's attitude, At least she wanted to be.

"Awe shit you fucked him?" Nicki asked and Beyoncé sobbed.

"You did, didn't you?" Nicki asked again.

"No, but I wanted to." Beyoncé let out. Nicki listened to her answer and burst into a fit of laughter. Beyoncé rolled her eyes and hung up but Nicki called her right back still laughing.

"Ahhhhh," she screamed laughing.

"Nicki stop it's not funny." Beyoncé said in aggravation.

"Yes it is! Your dramatic ass crying because you wanna fuck him. What happened to as long as I got battery's I'm good?"

"But it's not the real thing!"

"You trying to put me on but I know. I get dick it's you who's missing out."

"It's not easy for me and you know that!"

"But it can be, you make it harder than it has to be. All men aren't like-"

"You don't have to say it, Nicki"

"Yes I do, it's like that Nigga still has a hold on you. I know this is harsh but Charles beat the your ass, you got away now live your life and get over it. What are you scared for?"

"He can come for me at anytime!"

"How? He's in jail Bey. You made that shit happen."

"He's crazy you know that!"

"So fucking what! Let his ass be crazy in jail. He can't touch you he doesn't even know where you live." Nicki reasoned.

"You don't know how it feels Nicki. I was married for six years and for five years of that fucking marriage he beat me. No body was there to save me-"

"Beyoncé-"

"He beat me so bad Nicki some times I wonder how I'm alive. You don't understand what it feels like to wake up and see so much blood every other day-"

"I get it-"

"No you don't! You've been on The outside looking in so you tell me if I'm overreacting. Has meek ever punched you so hard  in the stomach that you actually shit yourself. Then get beat because you're too old to be using the bathroom even though he mad you? Has meek ever raped you oh I'm sorry it's not rape because we were married according to his mother so Has he ever made you have sex when you didn't want to and beat you because you cried about it. Have you ever been kicked in the face and wonder if when the swelling goes down you'll be able to see again? Have you ever been kicked down two flights of steps  because you came home five minutes late from working a job? A job you wanted just so you could buy your husband the gift he wanted. I lost a ba..." Beyoncé said stopping in the middle of her sentence.

She had never told her friend the full story or even talked about her child and this was a mild version.

"You were pregnant? Bey I'm so sorry," Nicki said realizing what Bey had just said before she cut off.

"It was so much blood Nicki. He just kept kicking me. I said I was sorry. I told him I was and he didn't believe me. He just wouldn't stop. I told my baby I was sorry. I couldn't protect it. I tried but I wasn't  strong enough." Nicki was listening attentively and she was now crying. Beyoncé never talked about this part of her life but she needed to in order to heal.

"Beyoncé I'm so sorry you had to go through that." Beyoncé didn't say anything she just hung up the phone. She didn't feel like talking anymore and she was upset with Nicki now anyway.

If she wasn't sad before she was now. Talking about it was something she never did. It was always hard for her to to think about it  but now she talked about it.

She absentmindedly walked into the restroom and started a bath for herself. She was in there awhile before she actually got in tub.

Beyoncé sat for a moment and cried her eyes out. She was hurt and she was the only one who had the answers for her healing.

*
*
*

Nicki

"Baby, I've been calling her for 20 minutes she's still not answering." Nicki said getting a little scared. She didn't think that Beyoncé would do anything crazy but then again she didn't really know.

Beyoncé had finally opened up to her and for the first time Nicki wished she hadn't. Of course Nicki knew that Beyoncé was in an abusive marriage but she didn't know it was that bad. She didn't know about Beyoncé even being pregnant until now.

"Maybe she's having fun Nicki stop stressing."

"She's not meek!" Nicki whined.

"How you figure?"

"Because she told me something." Nicki said looking down. Meek wasn't  paying attention to her in His mind Beyoncé was just fine. His boy was probably doing her good.

"Nic I'm sure she's fine. Shawn told me he would take care of her."

"Well he's not doing a good job," Nicki mumble and Meeks ears perked up. He wanted that five thousand dollars so if Shawn was messing up it was good for him too.

"I'll call him and make sure everything is okay."

"You will?"

"Yes Nicki I got you babe, just give me a minute."

"Okay." It literally only took him a minute to contact Shawn and Nicki didn't like what she was hearing.

"What the fuck too mean you yelled at her?" She asked taking the phone from Meek. Meek groaned knowing that if Nicki was pissed he wasn't getting any pussy tonight.

"It was an accident, I was mad and it's my fault."

"That's why she's called me, fuck!"

"What's wrong?" Shawn asked.

"I basically did the same thing but I told her to get over it. She spilled her heart out to me after and I felt so bad I said I was sorry but she hung up and she won't answer my calls at all."

"She's okay she was at the house when I left and I still have her keys." Nicki wasn't even going to ask about the keys that wasn't important right now she just wanted to make sure her friend was okay.

"Fuck that go there now!"

"Why?"

"Because I can't!"Nicki said she didn't want to freak out but she couldn't help it.  Beyoncé was still fragile and that scared her.

She wouldn't be able to forgive herself if Beyoncé did something because of her.

*
*
*

Thanks for Reading!

Comment and vote!

Until Next Time✌🏾️

Some of y'all have gotten tooooo comfortable so just remember (All comments are welcomed just be ready for my reply if it's disrespectful)🙄 don't get crazy

Oh an I get my cast taken off possibly next month! 😬😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6K 46
Your favorite family is back to take you on an emotional roller coaster for the last time. Things are about to take a shift in the Carter household...
31.2K 1.2K 46
To the average eye Kehlani King seemed to be your normal 19 year old girl that was two months fresh out of high school. Voted most likely to succeed...
Ride or Die. By ♀

Mystery / Thriller

44.6K 2.3K 44
Whoever said 'preacher's kids are the worst' obviously haven't met Beyoncé Knowles or maybe they have because when the bad boy Shawn Carter aka Jay-z...
94.4K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...