Sotus Fanfic : Our Love Story

By noenk103

It's a Sotus fanfiction!! The story is continuation after the Thank You Senior Party (ep 14 in the series)... More

Chapter 1 : Something You Need To Know, P'Arthit.
Chapter 2 : Another Things Should Be Revealed
Chapter 3 : The Very First Time, With You..
Chapter 4 : Love You, My Friends..
Chapter 5 : One Important Decision
Chapter 6 : "I'm The Most Happiest Guy In The World, P'Arthit"
Chapter 7 : Endless Night..
Chapter 8 : Don't Mess With My Love!!! (Part 1 : Stupid Letter)
Chapter 9 : Don't Mess With My Love!!! (Part 2 : Be Okay, P'Arthit..)
Chapter 10 : The Awaited Day Comes..
Chapter 11 : Welcome To My Hometown, P'Arthit.. (Part 1 : First Impression)
Chapter 12 : Welcome To My Hometown, P'Arthit.. (Part 2 : The Confession)
Chapter 13 : One Sacred Promise
Chapter 14 : Singapore, Here We Come.. (Special Chapter)
Chapter 15 : "Hold On To Me, Kongpop.." (Part 1 : Me, You, And Him)
Interlude : Behind The Writing of Chapter 15-16
Chapter 16 : "Hold On To Me, Kongpop.." (Part 2 : Nothing Like Us..)
Chapter 17 : Arthit's Graduation Day
Chapter 18 : I'm Sorry, Mom..
Chapter 19 : Moms Talk
Interlude : Interview With P'Arthit
Chapter 21 : Daughter To Mother. Sister To Brother.
Interlude : Interview with Kongpop
Chapter 22 : Best Failure. Surprising Confession.
Chapter 23 : Just One Stare (Part 1 : Baby Fluke)
Chapter 24 : Just One Stare (Part 2 : Would You Be Mine Forever?)
Chapter 25 : The Precious Invitation
Chapter 26 : The Wedding
Chapter 26 Extended : A Beautiful Night
Chapter 27 : A Day In The Future
Interlude : Sotus S The Series

Chapter 20 : When Kongpop Become CEO

5.8K 228 39
By noenk103

Kongpop opened his eyes, he looked at the clock, it's 6.15AM.

"Kongpop, son.. Have you awake?", his mom appeared on the door.

"Yes, mom..", he answered.

"Good. Get ready now.."

He saw around his room at his house. The room that he's been living until he's 18, then he left it for 4 years while he went to college. Then he came back to live in that room for about 4 years now.

He's 26 now. And today, another big day came to his life. He would be assigned as a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at the factory.

"Good morning, P'Arthit.. Wake up.. It's a new day..', he sent a message to his 8-years boyfriend.

A minute later there's a reply.

'I already woke up.. Having breakfast now..', Arthit sent.

'So early, P'Arthit..', Kongpop sent.

Then Arthit took a picture of his breakfast and sent it to him. A hotel-breakfast one.

'Looks yummy, P'Arthit.. Feed me...', Kongpop sent.

'There I sent you the picture.. Eat it..', Arthit sent.

'Umm.. Wish I was there. Are you ready for today?', Kongpop sent.

'Umm. There's no way I'm not ready..', Arthit sent.

'Good. I've got to go shower, P'Arthit. Mom's waiting for me', Kongpop sent.

'Okay..', Arthit sent.

Kongpop turned off his phone. He took a towel and went to the bathroom.

Well, many things happened 4 years ago. Kongpop graduated from Industrial Engineering in 4 years, then he worked at the factory in his hometown since then. As his mom asked before, that he needed to learn fast at the factory, so he could take over the factory, 'cause their parents were old enough to handle the factory. They needed a new young power, which should be his own son. And now, it's that big day.

As for Arthit, he still worked at the biggest electronic company in Bangkok. 5 years he was a junior staff, and for the last 2 years he's a senior staff. And now, he registered himself into Management Development Program, an offer from his company for senior staff who wanted to be a manager. 2 years of being senior staff is quiet new, though. But he tried it right away, he's got that good feeling that it's the right time to take that offer. The program took him and others to have 2 weeks intencive class, which they should lived in a hotel. So, for the last 2 weeks they hadn't met.

And yes, for the last 4 years, both of them lived separately for 250km, between Bangkok and Chanthaburi, Kongpop's hometown. The times to meet each other now getting fewer and fewer, but it's more like quality time that they needed. Once in 2 weeks was more than enough, even mostly they made it once in a week, according to both business.

As their commitment before, that being in relationship is not about to meet everyday, everyhour and every minute. At least, they already had live together in their first 1,5 years of their relationship. Those times, was more than enough to know each other, and made their love stronger. And then for the next 2 years, they learnt to live separately, but still in one city, Bangkok. Obstacles came and go those time. As for the last 4 years, it's getting far to live separately in different city, it's just one little obstacle for them. They strong enough to face such thing. Good communication and trust, that's the only key.

*****

"Kongpop, son. As we talked before, today we'll meet a public notary to renewal of our company structure. I'm sure the draft we learnt yesterday was clear enough for you. Is there anything you want to ask, son?", his mom asked once they're breakfast.

"No, mom. I already read the whole documents. Maybe if there's a little thing I don't understand, I'll ask you later.."

"Good. P'Tang and P'Sa will meet us in there. Hope they make it on time.."

Kongpop nodded.

At 9AM, Kongpop and his family gathered at the notary office. They would sign a new arrangement of the company structure.

His father, now took a position as the Chairman only of the factory, as the CEO took over by Kongpop. His mother and his sisters took the Commissioners. Kongpop owned about 51% of the total stock, which was his mom portion took over by him.

Being a CEO of a family-business in his young age, would be a challenge for him. For the last 4 years, he's got many experiences from the factory, which was making him confident enough to have the CEO title. Plus, the supports and trust from his parents and his sisters, made him firmed and sure, that this was the position he should be.

As the signing finished, he got hugs from all family members.

"Congratulations, son. I'm so proud of you for going this far..", his mom said, as she kissed his cheeks.

"Good luck, son. Now I could rest a little bit. I'll just wait on my desk, waiting for your good working at our factory..", his father said.

P'Tang, his oldest sister, smiled. She knew it from the beginning that his little brother would go this far.

Then there's P'Sa, the last one.

"Well, good luck my lovely brother.. The plan's going well, isn't it?", she teased, as she reminded him years ago what they were talking at her room.

"Thank you, P'Sa. You're the one who always believe in me. And thanks for making that plan, I'll make it come true little by little...", Kongpop smiled.

"Don't say thank you, Kongpop. It's the thing that we should do. Remember what I said before? I always wanted to go off from the daily things of the factory. I just wanted to go behind it. You know, just like my position right now..", she added, with a little bit laugh.

"Yeah. Wish me luck on this, P'Sa.."

"I know you can do it, Kongpop. Or should I ask dad and mom to ask Arthit work here, too? So you can go working in full spirit?", she teased again.

Kongpop smiled.

"That's the next plan, isn't it?", he asked.

"Yeah, let's see. Just make a positive progress for a year, then dad would approve anything you want, I bet.."

"Yeah, I'll do my best, P'.."

"But, Kongpop. You said that now Arthit is applying for the manager position in his work place, right?"

"Yes, P'.. Why?"

"Umm.. I don't know if I said it wrong. But once he reached the manager position, I guess it's going to be settle for him to work in there.. So, it's a small possobility for him to move, let's say to work here. That's just my thought.."

"Indeed, P'.. Me and him had talked about this before. I always support his decision. If he's accepted to be the manager, it's good thing too.. I mean, we used to be live separately like this.."

"Kongpop, you've been together with him is around.. how long? 8 years right? Damn, it's long time. And I surprised that both of you could make it through. I mean, it's just one more step. Living together, and think about your future, what you want to be like.."

Kongpop nodded.

"Let's say, you already a CEO now. You're firmed to your work now, you can't go anywhere. What else people want if they're already a CEO. So, I guess.. it's going to be Arthit's side that should be changed. I didn't mean to underestimate his position now, though. But, he's still have a long journey ahead. At least, if he moves working here, I bet mom and dad wouldn't mind to give him a good position at the factory. He's bright as you, I'm sure both of you could make it.."

"That's what I thought years ago, P'.. But anything can happened, right? I can't insist P'Arthit. I know him so well.."

"Yeah.. I hope the best of you, then..", she hold his hands, as they walked to their car, where his mom and dad already left.

*****

"Hello, P'Arthit.."

"Yes, Kongpop. Everything's going well?"

"Yes, P'Arthit. We finished the signing about an hour ago. How about you?"

"Umm.. We're getting lunch now. My turn would be around 2PM.."

"Are you nervous, P'Arthit?"

"Not really. It's not the first time I'm having this thing. But, yeah maybe a little bit. There's CEO and directors that I'll meet now.."

"They're also human, P'Arthit. In fact, they need you to be a manager in your company.."

"Yeah, I hope so. Do you have lunch?"

"I'm about to, P'Arthit.. I'm just wanted to talk to you before lunch. Just in case you need me before your turn is coming.."

"Umm.. If only you could be here, maybe all my little nervous would go.."

"Are you trying to tease me, P'Arthit?"

"I'm not. I said it 'if only' Kongpop.."

"Okay, P'Arthit.."

"I'll call you later.."

"Wait, P'Arthit. Are you free this Saturday?"

"Yeah, as usual.. Why?"

"I wanna meet you.. I want you to meet a new CEO.."

"Kongpop, I really don't like a cocky person.."

"Sorry, P'Arthit.. I didn't mean to.. I just want to cheer you up.."

"Mmmm.. Okay, okay.. I'll call you later.. Bye.."

"Bye, P'Arthit.."

Kongpop hang up the phone. He knew for sure how his boyfriend's feeling right now. He's about to do a presentation in front of CEO and directors of his company, as the last stage for Arthit to pass the selection of being manager. He knew that Arthit had already worked so hard for this. It's hard times where he also got scolded by Arthit just because he teased his boyfriend that often, while Arthit was stressful of his presentation preparation.

It's 12.30PM. He's at his new room at the factory with the new title, as the CEO. He's already knew the task of the position. His father taught him intensively since a year ago. Now, he's about to walk on his foot, trying to prove that he deserved enough for that position. Trying to make all his dreams come true, as he started years ago.

*****

"Arthit Rojnapat, where's your origin?", the old man who sat in the middle asked, his CEO.

"I'm from Nonthaburi, Sir. I had my bachelor degree in Bangkok, so it's been 10 years I'm in Bangkok.."

"What if I ask you to go to our head company in Korea, let's say for 5 years, do you able to do that?", he asked again.

"I'm sure every decision of our company would be the best decision, Sir. Especially for my career. So I'll take that chance, Sir", Arthit answered it smoothly.

"Good. What about your family? You don't mind to leave them?"

"My parents live in Nonthaburi, Sir, they have their on job. As for myself, I'm not married yet, Sir.."

"Oh.. Then what about your boyfriend/girlfriend? 5 years is long enough"

"I already talked about this to my boyfriend, Sir. As long as it relates to my career, I'll take it, Sir.."

"Well, that's enough from me..", the old man finished his questions.

"Arthit, one more question. If you fail in this selection, are you ready to have a downgrade position?", another old man asked.

Arthit startled somehow. He didn't even think such question would be asked too.

"Umm.. I'm ready, Sir..", Arthit answered it straight away. He committed to his words, every decision of his company would be the best decision.

"Okay, that's enough from us. You may leave, Arthit.."

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you for the opportunity for me. I hope you could consider me as best choice of yours. Thank you.."

Once he closed the door, he took a very deep breath. He took his phone and texting.

'Kongpop, I need your shoulder right now..', Arthit sent.

A minute later there's a reply.

'Here, P'Arthit. My whole body is yours..', Kongpop sent.

'I'm serious, Kongpop!', Arthit sent.

'Me too, P'Arthit. How is it? Good? May I call you?', Kongpop sent.

'Not now, Kongpop. I still could hear my own heart beat, so loud', Arthit sent.

'Okay, P'Arthit. Calm yourself for minute. Just imagine how annoying I was when my first year and you hazed me', Kongpop sent.

Arthit suddenly smiled. That man always made him smile with his own way, easily.

'Damn it. You're so annoying that time, Kongpop. I wanna shout it out again as loud as I can to you now, 0062!', Arthit sent.

Kongpop smiled, he did it.

'So, are you going back home now?', Kongpop sent.

'Not yet, still need to meet the others, plus the closing ceremony..', Arthit sent.

'Well, just call me when you're free..', Kongpop sent.

'Okay..', Arthit sent.

'I miss you, P'Arthit..', Kongpop sent, with an extra of kisses icon.

Arthit replied back with one kiss icon only. More than enough to make Kongpop smile.

*****

At 5.15PM, when Kongpop wanted to go home, there's a surprise from his staffs. That's why he wondered Mr. Aek kept in his room, checking some reports that he didn't need to that time. In fact, his staffs made a little decorative to congratulate him as the new CEO.

Once he out of his room, his staffs came to him and shoke his hand. They seemed so happy knowing their new CEO is a young and good man.

"Thank you so much guys for this surprise. I don't know what to say, I'm speechless, really. I hope we all could work together as a good team, have a great integrity, to achieve our goals as we expected..", he tried to make a speech.

Then there's applause from his staffs, with their smile.

After all his staffs dismissed, he got in the car. He checked on his phone, there's a missed call from P'Arthit, 15 minutes ago.

Then he called back.

"Hello, Kongpop.."

"Hello, P'Arthit.. Are you home yet?"

"Not yet, still on the way to hotel. Bad traffic for 30 minutes now.."

"Ohh.. So you're staying at hotel?"

"Yeah, tomorrow the last day. So I'll go back to dorm tomorrow afternoon.."

"Exactly in 2 weeks, right?"

"Yeah.."

"Let's say, improving your food nutrition with hotel's meals, P'Arthit.."

"So right.. So, are you home yet?"

"I'm just left. There's a surprise from ny staffs before I'm leaving.."

"Surprise?"

"Yeah, to congratulate me as the new CEO..."

"Wish I was there.."

"No need, P'Arthit.. I'll be there to come to you, soon.."

"Mmm..."

"So P'Arthit.. About your program now, when will the result out?"

"Umm.. In 1-2 months they said. Long enough, too.."

"I hope the best for you, P'Arthit.."

"Yeah, I hope so.. Are you in the car now?"

"Yes, P'Arthit. I'm driving home, now.."

"Where's your driver?"

"I don't need.. It's better to drive by myself.."

"Alright then.. Let's talk later.. Just focus on your driving.."

"Okay, P'Arthit.. Bye.."

"Bye.."

That day was impressive for both of them, in different way. Kongpop had a new path of his career, as Arthit still tried to get the new path, which is he gave so much efforts on it. Both were enjoying their real life, after many obstacles before them. As they passed one of them, there always another one, something they're getting used to it now.

======#####=====

Notes

A Chief Executive Officer (CEO) sets the tone for a company's image, management and operations. At large corporations, the CEO may function more like a strategist, with other senior executives responsible for implementing his plans. At smaller firms, like retail stores, the CEO may also oversee budgeting, hiring, purchasing and day-to-day management. In either instance, a CEO faces constant pressure to help his firm achieve its long-term financial goals, or risk jeopardizing his future.

Chairman is the technical leader of the company, he was the leader of the board that is responsible for the running of the company in order to run smoothly and effectively. His duties usually include maintaining a strong communication with the chief executive officers and high-level executives, formulating the business strategy of the company, representing the management and the board of the general public and shareholders, and maintain the integrity of the company. A chairman chosen from the board of directors.

A Commissioner served as supreme leader or supervisor in a company that is responsible for overseeing the smooth running as well as the financial of the company. A commissioner is the highest positions in the company and it could be a company owner / shareholder, in collaboration with the Board of Directors and is responsible for the progress of the company and oversees subordinate effectively.

======#####======

Author's note:

Guys, hope you don't be surprised by the timeline changing. I thought, for the last 19 chapters we've got enough understand about their relationship in my point of view. They're always fine. So I decided to describe how their real relationship after 8 years, when they're started to get to the next level.

*a little note*
I'm just doing the finishing touch for chapter 23, I hope you don't cry when you read it as I am (well, maybe I'm a little too much, but it's true, haha). As for me, it's the most emotional one. Can't wait until you read that chapter.

A little preview in the next chapter:

*****

"P'Sa, he's still struggling with his stuff in the office, big moments for him until the announcement. I don't even know, after the result out, whether he's moving to other city or not. Or maybe outside the country, maybe? And me, I should be here, taking care the factory.."

"Kongpop, being married is not about being together for 7 days and 24 hours. It's just like your condition with Arthit now. You're separated, you meet him maybe once in a week. The difference now is that you belong to each other, as a married couple.."

"Yeah, you said it easily, P'.. But in reality, I still need to think of it.."

"Damn it, Kongpop. You two have been together for 8 years, is there any other things to think?"

Kongpop went silent. He thought, maybe his sister forget about they still parents to get permission.

*****

So, see you soon!!

======#####======

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 4.6K 20
This will be a fun story..sotus world with a twist .. Kong senior Arthit junior..hate to love(?) ..sounds cliche..wait for the twists and turns on th...
277K 13.5K 40
It started with a fake dating, then why are they both determined to chase their happiness now? - Characters belong to Bittersweet, only the plot is m...
26.8K 1.2K 25
SOTUS Fan Fiction. Arthit and Kongpob both had regrets in the past, how did they overcome those when they finally met again? Notes: bxb M-Preg Harsh...
Choice By Ai

Fanfiction

66.5K 3.4K 12
At the end of the day, it is all about your choice. . . I know the description sucks! LOL! But I hope you give this fic a chance. Original pictures...