A One Night Stand with A sexy...

By LadyRaye1994

What happens when your two best friends make you go to a party you didn't want to go to what happens if you m... More

All Rights Reserved
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Characters
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 4

5.9K 116 12
By LadyRaye1994

Brenique Natasha Johnson

we were still at the mall we had just walk in to the true religion store so Ii went and got some jeans pants for me which actually stretches and then I went and got a lot for Jay and that included cargo shorts,ripped jeans and some khakis .

I see your shopping for me babe see I like my woman like that and I like you really your beautiful and amazing and will be the mom to my daughters and a wonderful step mom if I wed you which will be soon he said 

Ummm are you asking me to be your woman or telling me you own me I said continuing to shop I also got some tops for me and Jay .

I own you and yes will you be my woman Brenique Natasha Johnson and baby you the one for me your independent which I like and you een no gold digger but I will spoil you and my daughters and we will discipline them when they misbehave he said .

Yes I will be your woman Jayceon Terrell Taylor and of course we will discipline our babies and I don't care if you spoil them but if they misbehave discipline them and I am glad you got me pregnant and not someone else and besides I am a professional make up artist when we had sex four months ago I just was studying for my last exams before graduation and I passed them and graduated with a degree in cosmetology and make up artistry plus I have my own business called Tasha's Makeup and Cosmetology studio I am mobile and home bound I said.

Well I am a thug I am a big time King Pin but I have legal business I have three clubs ,plenty stores and like five jewelry stores and many more and I also have a degree in Business Management so I am book smart and street smart and I also have a recording studio I do some wrapping on the side he said  

Oh so my man is smart oh k I like that babe I said as I finished shopping and once again he paid and grabbed the bags also so we went to his car and dropped the bags off then we went back in the mall to do more shopping .

So we went to the gucci store so I saw this purse I wanted and Jay saw me staring at it so he grabs it and gets some more stuff for me and he went in the kids isle or the baby isle and got these cute gucci dresses for my babies and some matching shoes he went and found me a dress like theirs and some heels to match then he got a shirt and pants to match and some gucci tennis for him.

So he went to the cashier and cash the items and this cashier was different she had this blue hair and she was popping her gum and she was a hoe cause how she was staring at Jay so she rang up the stuff and he handed her his black card then she gave him the card and the receipt and a paper with her number .

Umm hoe my man do not need ya number he got a woman and that is me and look he has a family I said showing my stomach so I ripped the paper up and threw at her and grabbed the bags and Jay wasn't even into her so he grabbed my face and kissed me in the front of her .

We left the store and went in VS so I got a basket and started to get some panties for me so Jay throws like five thongs in their as I was looking at  boy shorts  and lace panties .

What the hell am I going to do with these panties Jay  I know your going to tear them off me anyhow so why buy them when they are going to get thorn off me I said 

I want to see your sexy ass in them he said smacking my ass in the store so I got a few bras since my boobs are getting bigger see I am like a C cup now I am a D cup so I got plenty bras then I went and paid for them he got the bags and we left .

Why did you smack my ass babe like that hurts I am sure my ass is red by now from ya heavy ass hands I said then he smacks it again I gave him the side eye and he just smirked at me .

Cause I can and this is my ass so I can smack it and grab it all I want he said so we were walking around and I realized that it is noon so I am so hungry.

Babe I am hungry and I am feeding for three so can we get something to eat please I said as we were walking out the mall to his car .

Ok we are going now he said as were at his car he helped me in and put the stuff in the back seat and then he got in and drove off we arrived at this big mini mansion and it was so beautiful he puled up in the gates and he parked the car he got out and went on my side and opened the door for me grabbed my purse and helped me out the car .

So we walk up to the door and he knocks on the door and someone answers it and we walk in .

Hey baby how you doing said the person as she hugged Jayceon and kissed him on the cheek and who is this pretty lady she said 

Mom this is Brenique and Brenique this my mom Dr. Tammy Taylor he said 

Oh my goodness Brenique it is nice to see you again she said because she is my doctor .

Wait you know each other said Jayceon

Yes she is my doctor and now my babies grand mother I  said 

Oh so you went to my mom to get a check up and why didn't you tell her that you was pregnant with my children .

Because I did not know she was ya mom and Ii did not I was pregnant until I visited her for a check up cause I was feeling horrible babe and like after I left your party I realized you didn't use protection ok I said mad at him Ii just wanted to cry .

Jayceon Terrell Taylor you apologize right now we did not know each other when she came to me and I did not know she was your girlfriend at the time Dr Taylor said 

I am sorry baby I didn't mean it and mom I just made it official with her and I am sorry mom .

Apology accepted I said and hugged him .

Anyone hungry because I made some soul food and a peach cobbler with ice cream she said leading us in the kitchen .

Oh me I am starving and I am also feeding for three I said as she fixed our plates  so she came back and handed me and Jay our plates so I prayed for the food then I started eat and oh my goodness she can throw down it was so good .

Mom you always know how to throw down in the kitchen said Jayceon and I had to agree with him .

Ok  I hope you save some room for my cobbler and ice cream she said as she brought to plates filled with her cobbler and vanilla ice cream .

That was good Dr Taylor I said and the thing is I am so full and sleepy and the movers een coming to my soon to be old apartment till four so it is just 12 noon .

Thank you dear and you look sleepy baby umm Jay take her up to your old room she said 

So Jayceon lifts me up and grabs my purse and takes me into his bedroom here and he laid me on his bed he took off my shoes and his and he laid down with me and we fell asleep.

* 3 PM*

So we both woke up from our nap so he puts on my flats and hands me my purse and he puts on his  timberland boots and we leave his bedroom we tell Ms T or mamma T that were gone .

So we get in his car and go to my apartment and put the boxes in my car and his car the U Haul never arrived so we packed the stuff and got them in the cars Sam had some boxes in her car also and the furniture would be arriving at the mansion soon so I got in my car as Jay got in his and we all drove off to the mansion .

So after we arrived the furniture came so they set each furniture in the rooms and living room and the television room so after they were done I got the draws and stuff in each room so they brought the stove and fridge in so I plugged them both in so I just needed to get television for the tv room and the bedrooms the bathrooms had toilets and showers in them so I just needed rugs and other stuff so we were heading to walmart soon.

So the furniture people left so Sam was still here so she decided that she was going to come and help me go shopping at walmart for more things for the house and grocery for the fridge .

Since I had a dining table for the dining room and chairs I didn't have to worry so I have to get more plates and forks ,spoons and knives and many more for the utensils .

Babe I gotta to go walmart are you coming cause I need help and Sam I need ya help so I am going need for you to drive my range rover and I will go with Jay I said 

Ok babe he said 

Yeah girl I see you need help so why not and besides what are best friends for so yeah she said .

Ok lets go I said grabbing my purse and locking up my mini mansion and hopping into Jay range rover while Sam hopped in mines .

How her new house looks yall

So we arrived at walmart Jay parks his range rover and Sam parks mines next to his so we all get out and head inside .

So I tell Jay to grab two trolleys so he did so I got one and he did too so I went in the house hold isle and got some rugs for each bathrooms and the half bath and some curtains ,bathroom towels for each room and some baby towels also then I got some wash cloth after shopping for the bathroom I went to get some bed sheets so I got like 400 different sets each for each room and five quilts for each room then I got like some cleaning items ,a broom and mop and the swifter wet jet .

After getting the bedrooms and bath stuff I went and got like the kitchen stuff like plates ,cooking utensils ,bowls for soups and cereal ,spoons knives ,forks and the kitchen aid mixer and the attachments ,I got a nutri bullet and the magic bullet and the baby bullet  and a blender ,coffee maker ,pots ,pans and baking utensils and everything I also got kitchen towels and mitts .

I then got a lot of groceries to last me about a month and a half I stock up on everything including junk food then I went and got couple clothes item then I got some soaps and body wash and even Jay some soaps so when he spends the night then we went and got like plenty flat screen televisions for each room and the television room I got a DVR player and loads of blue ray discs and many more then I got like a lap top for my business and I got like a scanner to hook to my phone so if people come they can use their cards plus Jay told me he wants me to have a makeup and hair store which he will provide everything .

***********************************************************************************************

So they did a lot of shopping today and she met his mom who happens to be her doctor yall 

What do you think of Jay and Brenique's relationship?

Will someone try to break them apart ?

Stay tune for another update 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 15.6K 59
a romance story, led by Beyoncé and Jay Z. inspired by Destiny's Child x Game Over.
339K 8.2K 68
Jayceon Terrell Taylor a.k.a Jay grew up in a dysfunctional home. He was constantly abused by his mother's various "suga daddies". At age 13 Jay, neg...
218K 4.6K 27
Meet Winter Marie Summer she's 12 and in middle school. Her and her boyfriend of 5 months had sex and the condom broke. Now she's a pregnant pre tee...
25.5K 399 16
Who would've seen this coming. I am mated to my Enemy. My Enemy. But he didn't reject me? Or did he? What will happen to us?