My Healer

By naruuu21

Completed. Another TaeNy story for all the Locksmiths out there. :) More

Characters/Intro
Chapter 1 - I like you
Chapter 2 - First Date
Chapter 3 - TOC
Chapter 4 - Makeover, it's not over
Chapter 5 - Closer
Chapter 6 - Masterpiece
Chapter 7 - Official
Chapter 8 - He caught me
Chapter 9 - Fan Girls
Chapter 10 - Love ❤
Chapter 11 - Part I
Chapter 11 - Part II
Chapter 12 - Bid of Goodbye
Fast Forward
Sequel Part I - One Night Stand
SP II - SHE
SP III - The Deal
SP IV - Real Comfort
SP V - Possessive yet, denial
SP VII - Keep at bay
SP VIII - Make Up Make Love
SP IX - Don't leave
SP X - Skinship
SP XI - The Truth
SP XII - Losing
Epilogue
New Story!

SP VI - Concealed Pleasure

7.4K 114 17
By naruuu21

So, finally... this is what you guys waiting for. All the byuns out there!

Don't read this if you are under 18! I'm warning you, this is the first time that I'm warning y'all. *shrugged* 

IDK! Sorry for keep you guys hanging, enjoy reading tho.

Ready? I advise that you read this... ALONE. *Evil laugh* Just kidding. ☺

***** 

Tiffany moved on the top of Taeyeon as she sat on Taeyeon's stomach. She took off her jacket then threw it on the floor while her night gown covered her body again. Tiffany leaned down to kiss Taeyeon, passionately as she nibbled Taeyeon's lower lip.

Their heartbeats were pounding against their ears. Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist as she explored Tiffany's warm mouth with her tongue. Their cores and breasts were pressing together like a sandwich.

"Hmm.. Taeyeon ah... Let's do it... please..." Tiffany mumbled between the kisses and her heart was racing when Taeyeon fondled her, rubbing her breasts and squeezing it. She kept moaning in Taeyeon's mouth.

Consequently, they were silently panting for air but still, they continued their hot kisses. Kissing as they used their tongues to fight for dominance but Taeyeon let Tiffany be the dominant for a while.

Tiffany instantly broke the kiss, she was gasping as she felt the touch of Taeyeon's warm hands on her breasts. So she lifted her head and kept her eyes shut to feel it more. Taeyeon took off Tiffany's night gown, she was top naked. Seeing those perfect mountains with their perky nipples, Taeyeon molded it together with both of her hands.

"Ahhh... It feels so good Taeyeon..." Tiffany sexily moaned.

Taeyeon briskly turned their bodies as she was now on top of Tiffany. Taeyeon muffled her lips to Tiffany again with both heads were tilted oppositely to deepen the kiss. They were like hungry predators eating their prey, it was intense and breathtaking. 

Taeyeon's soft lips sent tingles through Tiffany's body as she started to kiss Tiffany down to her neck, collarbone, between her mountains, stomach then she stopped. Tiffany looked down to see Taeyeon, their eyes met with full of lechery.

"Come on Taeyeon, I need to feel you," Tiffany pleaded.

It turned Taeyeon on as she slid down Tiffany's panties and threw it on the side.

"Ah... Tae-yeon... Oh my..." Tiffany arched her back when she felt Taeyeon's wet tongue touched her bottom.

"Ahhh!!! Oh gosh... Hmm..." Tiffany gripped the bed sheet in her round hands as Taeyeon held her thighs to steady her. Then she felt another lick through her core. She closed her eyes to suppress her moans.

But Tiffany can't resist to it as Taeyeon was began to explore her slowly, discovering every part of her core. The orgasm was forming down to her stomach, causing her body twitched.

Tiffany shook her head "AHHH TAEYEON!" She choked. "Ahhh... Ahhh..." She cried as she pulled Taeyeon's head to her soaking core.

Taeyeon just continued to lick and making out with Tiffany's core, sucked the hard nub even if she felt drowning.

"TAEYEON!!!" Tiffany screamed when she reached her climax, her body was arching from the bed. Then she slumped down, she was gasping for air to regain her energy again.

Taeyeon jumped off from bed and picked up the dildo with strap then she went to the bathroom. Eventually, Taeyeon went back to the bed. Tiffany saw Taeyeon was wearing the strap on. 

Taeyeon has a fake dick. 

Taeyeon positioned herself and guided her thick fake cock in Tiffany's entrance. She held Tiffany's knees to spread it wide while her feet were hanging on the air. She rubbed the tip of the dildo on Tiffany's clit.

"Ahhh... Taeyeon... What are you-" Tiffany's eyes were filled of strong sexual desire.

Taeyeon pushed and inched it in, Tiffany's body writhed on the bed as Tiffany felt her inching deeper inside. With another pushed of Taeyeon, the dildo was fully plunged into Tiffany's tight snatch.

"Uhmmm! Oh my gosh!!!! Nnngghhh..." Tiffany screamed in pain as she grabbed the poor bed sheet again. Tiffany felt Taeyeon straining deeper to savor the moment.

"Is it hurt?" Taeyeon curiously asked.

Tiffany nodded, tears were flowing down at the side of her eyes "Just stay still for a moment Taeyeon."

Taeyeon leaned her body to Tiffany, they were in missionary position, face to face, as Tiffany was underneath the blonde.

After few minutes, Taeyeon could feel that Tiffany was  grinding her core asking to bang her. So Taeyeon pumped the fat dildo in and out, Tiffany was breathing heavily and moaned with every thrust at the same time. The pain was suddenly replaced by pleasure,  the pain disappeared as Tiffany was liking the sensation inside her. Actually, she wanted more, faster and deeper.

"Ah... Ahhhh... Oh yeahh... Harder..." Tiffany ordered as Taeyeon increased the pace and rocked her hard. 

As Taeyeon gripped Tiffany's shoulders and slammed hard into Tiffany's still tight hole, Tiffany's tits swung up and down as she squirmed under Taeyeon.

Tiffany continued grinding her core into Taeyeon as the blonde pounded her with the fake cock resentlessly.  They could have their skin slapping as Taeyeon fully penetrated Tiffany deeply with every thrust.

"Oh Taeyeon... This... is... so good... Ah... Ahh.." Tiffany got more excited and her moans grew even louder.

Taeyeon used her elbow to support her body, she reached over and played with Tiffany's bouncing tits as she keep thrusting in and out, hitting the G-spot.

"There!! Oh my gosh.." Tiffany's head up and her mouth agape.

Taeyeon faster the pace and sweat was forming on her forehead, Tiffany could feel that her thighs became numb but still, she wanted more.

"I'm near Taeyeon... Uhmmppp..." Tiffany clawed Taeyeon's back, it made the blonde hissed.

Taeyeon buried her face on Tiffany's crook, she was kissing, licking and sucking it while she kept pumping back and forth into Tiffany's core.

"OHHH TAE... AHHHH!" Tiffany cried out while she came hard, her stomach shuddered with an explosive orgasm as the warmth spread quickly underneath them. Taeyeon made a final thrust and she pulled out the dildo.

Blood was also oozing and dripping out from Tiffany's core, Taeyeon took the strap off and just threw it on the floor, she reached out for tissue and wiped Tiffany's blood. She threw the stained tissue in the trash bin beside the night stand. Taeyeon laid herself beside Tiffany as she kissed the girl, briefly.

"That was amazing Taeyeon" Tiffany complimented as she caressed Taeyeon's cheek.

"I love you Pani ah," Taeyeon said with her most sincere expression.

"But you need a release too," Tiffany gazed at the blonde with worries. "Come on, I will make you com," she whispered.

Tiffany sat up and spread her legs making an M shape, she still feel the pain in her core but she wanted to satisfy Taeyeon.

"Grind on me?" Tiffany offered and smirked.

Taeyeon sat up and straddled her hips to Tiffany's, they were crisscrossed, scissoring each other. They could feel that their cores were attached to each other. Taeyeon began to grind her hips to Tiffany as their cores were grinding against each other.

They continued to rub faster and faster as Taeyeon leaned her head on her back. She felt that their clits were rubbing in glorious friction.

They were both moaning and their legs were shaking.

"Hmmm... Pani ah... Uhmmmpp..." Taeyeon  bit her lower lip in pleasure.

SLAP SLAP SLAP 

Taeyeon was near when she felt warm liquid down to her core, Tiffany came already for the third time as she slumped her lifeless body on the bed.

"Don't stop Taeyeon until you come, come for me baby..." Tiffany said with her eyes closed

Taeyeon continued to rub furiously until she finally reached her climax. She collapsed over Tiffany's body while they were breathing heavily. Tiffany hugged Taeyeon while the latter buried her face on Tiffany's chest.

"I love you Pani ah" Taeyeon mumbled.

"I love you too Taeyeon," Tiffany smiled as she nuzzled Taeyeon's hair.

"So... are we official now?"

"Do you think I will allow this to happen if we aren't official?" Tiffany softly said.

"So you're my girlfriend now huh?" Taeyeon could feel Tiffany nodded "Pani ah, I will tell you something about the night that you were drunk."

"What about it? That's our first right?"

Taeyeon looked up to see Tiffany, their eyes met "No, this is our first. I'd lie... we didn't have sex that night because you're drunk. I know that you're drunk and you didn't know what you're doing. I'm not that kind of person who will take advantage of it."

Tiffany sweetly smiled "Then you made me love you more because of that," she kissed Taeyeon's forehead with full of love.

"Pani ah... I'm still unopened one," Taeyeon giggled.

"Wh-what?"

"I'm willing to let you open it... but not now." Taeyeon winked as she buried her face in Tiffany's crook neck.

"Yo-you're still a v-virgin?" Tiffany asked in surprise.

"I have a lot of experience with girls... to satisfy them. But... I didn't let them touch me... Because I reserve it for you," Taeyeon was pushing her face on Tiffany's neck, making the girl tickled.

"It's my pleasure to be your first. And hoping that I will be the last," Tiffany tighten the hug.

"I'm really happy to be with you... again." Taeyeon just said the last word in her mind.

"Me too Taeyeon, being with you feels like home. You're my home now."

"Let's sleep now Pani ah... Good night," Taeyeon covered themselves with the comforter.

"Good night Tae, I love you. Please just hug me all night. I feel secured with your arms." Tiffany requested

"Okay, I'm so willing to do that. And I love you more," Taeyeon pecked Tiffany's lips.

Because they were sexhausted, it was easy for them to go in their dreamland.

~

At Tiffany's office, the next day.

Almost lunch break, Taeyeon went there to have lunch with her girlfriend. She bought Dolsot Bibimbap and Jjinmandu or Steam Dumplings. Taeyeon and Tiffany were sitting beside each other on the couch, munching their foods.

"Yuri said that they were heading back today from their vacation," Taeyeon said while chewing her food.

"Hmm," Tiffany nodded as she continued to eat.

"I miss my best friend," Taeyeon took the bottled water and drank it.

Tiffany put down the lunch box on the table and looked at Taeyeon attentively "Yuri? He's your best friend but don't forget that he's a guy and he's married."

"So? What's wrong with that?" Taeyeon raised her brow.

"Jessi will be jealous, I know her. So you keep distance from Yuri starting today," Tiffany said with the stiffness in her voice.

"Jessica? Or... you?" Taeyeon dorkily smiled.

"Of course not me!" Tiffany paused. "But Taeyeon... Can I have a favor?"

Taeyeon put down the bottled water on the table "Sure, what is it Pani?"

"It's about our relationship," Tiffany shortly said.

"Okay... so what's with it?"

"Umm... can we not tell them yet please?" Tiffany almost whispered then she nibbled her bottom lip.

"You want to hide it?" Taeyeon plainly asked

"No... but can you gimme time? I'm not ready yet you know that it is hard for me to come out," Tiffany reasoned out.

Taeyeon sighed quietly and averted her eyes from Tiffany.

"Please just give me more time?" Tiffany persuaded Taeyeon as she held the blonde's arm.

Taeyeon gazed back at Tiffany and she nodded, just twice "Okay, let's not tell everyone about it... Yet. I'm willing to wait Pani."

"Thank you Taeyeon!" Tiffany hugged Taeyeon as her mouth curved into a smile. "You're the best girlfriend! I love you!" She yanked away and held Taeyeon's cheeks then gave a peck.

Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany like a kid and Tiffany touched the tip of the blonde's nose with her index finger.

"So cute Taeyeon," Tiffany giggled.

They were about to eat again when suddenly the door opened, the two looked at it and their faces were shocked but then,  the corner of their mouths quirked up widely. The person entered the room, not just a person but two. Jessica and Yuri were back! Loud screams like dolphins filled the room as Taeyeon and Yuri  scrunched up their faces and covered their ears.

Tiffany immediately hugged Jessica "Oh gosh!!! Jessi!!!"

"How are you my baby Tiffany??" Jessica faced Tiffany as she caressed the girl's jaw "I miss you!!!"

"I'm fine Jessi and I miss you more!"

When suddenly Taeyeon ran to Yuri and jumped while Yuri spread his arms to catch the blonde. Taeyeon clinged at Yuri like a koala.

"I miss you Yul!! Where's my souvenir huh?" Taeyeon lively said.

"I'll give it to you later midget! How have you been?" Yuri asked as he chuckled.

Taeyeon faced Yuri "I'm very fine blacky!! So so fine!!" She said like a bratt.

Jessica and Tiffany have their suspicious eyes towards the two, they're like couple.

"Ya! Get off from my husband!" Jessica shouted, she was jealous at the closeness of them

Taeyeon and Yuri looked at them innocently.

Tiffany pouted "I just said it but she didn't listen to me," her brows drew together.

Taeyeon jumped off from Yuri "Don't be jealous, Yuri is just a brother to me. And we're cast in the same mold like birds with the same feather. He like girls as well as I am, correction, he only like a girl... his wife. Oh pardon, two girls including baby Yerin. And me, I only like a girl. Just one," she explained as she glanced at Tiffany.

It made Tiffany smiled discreetly.

"Whatever," Jessica rolled her eyes, averting her gaze at Tiffany. "Anyway... Tiffany, I think there's something on you," she narrowed her eyes as she observed the girl.

"What is it?" Tiffany unwary said.

Everyone looked at her with their dubious look.

"Are you still single? It looks like you had sex last night," Jessica bluntly said.

Taeyeon choked with what Jessica said, and she punched her chest thrice. Yuri studied Taeyeon, there's something with them.

Tiffany blushed "You're so mean! Of course not! And I'm- I'm still single." And apologizing look darted hastily by her when she glanced at Taeyeon.

It didn't escape to Yuri's eyes and Taeyeon changed her mood, she was dejected but she tried to hide it.

"Well good for you because mom set you a blind date!" Jessica stated as she was excited for the girl.

"WHAT??" Taeyeon and Tiffany said in unison.

"But Jessi, I can't-"

"Of course you can, you're single right? And mom will be sad if you reject it. Don't worry he's perfect for you, I know him because he's the son of one of our investors. His name is Choi Minho," Jessica winked and fix Tiffany's hair to one side. "Please... Let go of Taehyung now. I don't want you to become a spinster. Just try it please?"

Tiffany was thinking hard, if she will accept it Taeyeon will be mad. But if not, her mom, Mrs. Jung will be sad knowing that she was single by the way.

Everyone was waiting for Tiffany's answer, Taeyeon was waiting impatiently, she was hoping that Tiffany will reject it.

Tiffany sighed heavily "Okay okay.. Just this one."

Then they heard that the door closed, Taeyeon walked out.

"I will just look after her," Yuri kissed Jessica crown and speedily followed Taeyeon outside.

"What happened?" Jessica asked.

"So this is the consequence... I will just explain to her later," Tiffany thought.

"Hey you're spacing out, so it's settled now huh? You will date Minho tomorrow night. Okay?" Jessica said as she rubbed Tiffany's arm.

Tiffany weakly nodded "I'm sorry Taeyeon, I just can't tell them yet."

~

  말조심 하세요. 일단 한번 뱉은 말은용서는 될 수 있지만 잊혀지지는 않으니까요. 💔😭 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 12K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
795K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
130K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
752K 20.4K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...