Pursuit of Serenity (gxg)

By Diamond_

se·ren·i·ty /səˈrenədē/ noun -the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled. ____________________________... More

Pursuit of Serenity Teaser
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
No Love💔
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Hey, My Loves...
Secret Admirer
Chapter Eighteen
Secret Admirer
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Two (Continued)
Chapter Twenty-Three
New
Updates
About Epilogue
Epilogue
Pursuit of Serenity Sequel !
The Sequel is here!

Chapter Ten

1.2K 59 36
By Diamond_

Alivia

"Haha, you did Carmen, your really did." I chuckled sarcastically, my blood was boiling.

"Do you have makeup in ya purse?" I asked pushing away from the table, with a smile on my face.

"Uh yea, why?" She asked confused.

"Can you walk with me to the ladies room please." I said getting up from the table. She did the same.

"We'll be back, baby." I said to Jada who was sitting there looking as confused as Carmen did.

I just smiled to reassure her, even though I was fuming on the inside. How could she say that in front of Jada like that?

We walked to the restroom and I made sure no one was in there.

It wasn't, so I turn and locked the door.

"What are you d--"

Before she had a chance to finish,I swung arm back and I slapped her across her face causing her to fall on to the floor in shock.

"The next time you pull some shit like that, you will get it worse than that." I said stand over her. She held her face, while tears streamed from her eyes.

It took everything in me not to hurt her more than I already did. I can't believe she just basically told Jada we fucked.

I helped her up and made her turn to the mirror.

"Now, fix your makeup and meet us back at the table."

"With a smile." I added kissing her cheek and walking out.

When I made it back to the table, Jada was talking to the girls and I sat down with the biggest smile, telling her how much I appreciated this whole day.

"Where's Carmen?" Jada asked. I just told her she was fixing her self up.

She smiled and I leaned over and kissed her lips as Carmen made her way back to the table.

When I look at her she quickly put a small smile on her face. Good girl... I thought.

It wasn't the first time I had to put Carmen back in her place... I try not to be that type of person, but once someone bring it out, there is no stopping it. I guess since it's been a while she thought she could do what she wanted. She thought wrong.

Carmen wasn't as talkative as before, so I'm guessing she got the message.

The rest of the night was perfect though.

*

"Babe, what happened between you and Carmen in the restroom earlier? She seem different after y'all came out?" Jada questioned while taking her earrings off in the vanity mirror.

It was around two in the morning and we had recently made it back home.

I honesty don't feel like being questioned by Jada tonight, but I also don't want to start an argument either.

"Oh I don't know, baby. She was fine when I left." I said sitting at the edge of the bed taking my heels off.

"Hhm, Well she also said something about a 'present' she gave you... what was it?" She asked turning towards me.

I'm stuck once again. I didn't want to say the wrong thing, but I'm also conflicted  just tell her the truth or not.

She just stood there waiting, like she already knew the answer.

I stood up and turn away from her, unzipping my dress. "It was nothing, babe. She just made me a drink and we talked all night."

"Was that the night you came home late?" She asked calmly.

"Um yea, I think it was." I replied walking in to the bathroom.

She followed me quickly and I can tell this conversation wasn't over.

"But you told me you were working.." I can tell by the tone of her voice that she was getting upset.

"Okay." I said simply hoping she would drop it.

"Okay?"

I didn't say anything. I just stood in the mirror taking off my makeup.

"Okay, is all you have to say to me right now?" She continued.

I just huffed looking at myself in the mirror. I just knew I was getting some tonight, I guess not.

"I don't remember baby, but can we please stop arguing and enjoy the rest of our night?" I was hoping she would comply and forget what Carmen said and the argument all together.

She just walked out of the bathroom with out saying anything else. Which wasn't a good sign, now she's going to give me the cold shoulder.

"Uhh, happy birthday to me." I said to myself in the mirror, throwing my makeup wipe away.
___________________________

Jada

"Hello, welcome to Valentino! Anything I can help you with?" I asked an older man as he walked in. It was my second week at my new job and I was going through my training. Ms.Sylvia was back there watching me like a hawk. So I had to make sure I didn't mess up.

"Yes please, I'm here to buy something for my wife, but I'm not to sure on what to get her. Could you help please?"

"Of course, what's the occasion?" I asked.

"Her birthday is coming up and she keeps complaining about her bags and how she needs a new one. " he said walking towards the wall with the bags.

"Ok great! What's her style? Does she like big bags, small bags--"

"She loves those big ole bags! I could never understand why someone would need a bag that big." He said with a confused face. I just giggle and pulled down a bag.

We look at through the bag selection for a while before he actually liked one.

"Maybe she'll like this?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, not this one she has one this color."

"Ouu! what about this one?" I asked. It was like a neutral pinkish color. It was cute.

"Oh yes! I think she'll love it. I'm definitely getting this one. What about shoes to match? She loves to match her purses and shoes!" He said. He was so excited about getting his wife a birthday present. I want somebody to get this happy about me...

"Sure. Of course we can, they're right this way." I say, showing him the heel wall. He picked them out and I went to the back to get the bag and shoes.

When I came back, Sylvia took them out of my hand and told me she would check him out. That was rude as hell, but I just smiled and said ok. Even though I wanted to cuss her ass out, I don't because I can't get fired when I just started.

As customers came in and out, I got the hang of it and I was actually enjoying it. Which made the day seem like it was going by fast.

"Hey, when do you clock out?" Brandy the blonde I met the first time I came, said.

"Um in about 3o minutes, you?"

"I have to lock up." She said rolling her eyes, I laughed and shook my head.

"Aww man, have fun with that." I said walking around making sure things were straight before I clocked out.

"Yea right, so I was wond--" she started, but got cut off by someone interrupting.

"Hey Jada."

I turned around and was slightly confused on who I saw. It was Ashley. I haven't seen her since that night at her apartment.

"How are you?" She asked.

"I'm well. What are you doing here?" I asked getting straight to the point. I don't need her coming in my life and starting drama. Things are going good for me right now.

"I was doing a little shopping and I saw you. So I just thought I'd come and say hi to my friend." She said smiled touching my shoulder.

She was so calm and I wasn't really use to that. It was weird. She wasn't acting like her normal crazy self. She was being normal?

I slightly moved my shoulder, making her hand fall.

"Oh ok." Was all I said and it was an awkward silence.

"Um, I'll just be over there." Brandy said looking between both of use, then walking away.

"So...ho--" She started to say something, but I was starting to walk away as well.

"Never mind. I'll just go. It was nice seeing you." She said turnings towards the exit. She looked so sad and I kind of felt bad. Everyone deserves a second chance, shit Alivia gave me one hundred chances and I still fuck up. I shouldn't have been that rude to her...

"Ashley! Wait." I said jogging after her. She turned around with the same expression and I felt worst. For some reason I thought she was going to do some crazy shit like start smiling or laughing or some shit. I was wrong though.

"Ashley look, I'm sorry to be like that, but you have to understand why though." I say.

"Yea I do, but I've changed! And you didn't even give me a chance to show that.... I've gotten help and I'm actually on meds now.... I'm single and I'm just getting my life on track." She said happily, like she was relieved.

"Well, I'm happy for you Ash and maybe one day we can actually be, um friends." I said and she smiled and hugged me really tight. Yup still the same Ashley...

We talked for a little while and I actually liked talking to her. She was calm and level headed.

She left and I did too, not to long after. I had to hurry and get Lani from school. Since I started this new job, I had to put her in aftercare. From what I can tell she's liking it so far.

I left and got on the train to Lani's school, I didn't take Alivia's car today because we haven't been on the best of terms lately.

...Well I haven't been on good terms with her, despite her many efforts to get me to talk to her.

It's just that ever since her birthday dinner, I've been rethinking this whole relationship. Something just seemed off about her and Carmen. I can't get what she said out my head. It was like she was insinuating something else rather that "just drinks" like Alivia told me.

But Alivia wouldn't do anything like that... Right?

I picked Lani up from school and was now walking home. When we got to the front of the the apartment building, I saw Alivia standing there in front of a brand new black matte Audi R8 with a big red bow on the top.

She was standing there with a huge grin on her face.

"Alivia, what's going on?" I asked walking up to her. Lani had already ran up to her, jumping in her arms.

"Hey baby!" She said smiling at me. I was still standing there trying to figure out why this beautiful car was sitting here.

"I was going to wait until your birthday, but I know how much you need a car now. So I decided to buy you one today!" She said excitedly. I was shocked! She brought me a car!? And not just any car my dream car!

"Well, do you like it?" Alivia asked a little discouraged.

I just nodded my head yes really fast! I can't believe she just brought me a fucking car!!

"I love it! Thanks you! Thank  you! Thank you!" I said kissing her lips repeatedly.

"But I feel wrong accepting such huge gift like this!"

"But it's already yours!" She said dangling the key on her finger.

"I know you haven't been the happiest with me for the past week and I wanted to make it up to you!" She said hugging my waist.

I was still kind of in shock. That car is actually mine!

"Well go take it for a ride!" She said tossing me the keys.

"Lani, don't you love mommy's new car!?" She asked Lani, letting me go and picking her back up.

"Mommy that's your car!?" Lani asked with big eyes.

I stood there looking at it in awe for a minute and turned to her and said, "Yes baby, that's mommy new car."

*

"Uhh, baby! Right there!" I moaned as Alivia sucked and bit on my neck.

It was late and I really wanted to thank Alivia for my gift and what better way to thank her... I was going to do it for her birthday, but she pissed me off that night...

"Baby are you sure you're ready for this?" She asked between kisses.

"Mhmm yea baby, just keep going." I said as she kissed from my lips to my chest.

My mind was clouded and I felt like I was on a high I could never come down from. All I could think about was her touch. A touch I actually wanted this time, I wanted her...badly.

She came back to my lips, kissing me like it was her last time. She would kiss me fast and rough and then softly and slow and then rough again.

I couldn't take it all of the pleasure I was feeling just from  her kisses. It was enough to send me over to my peak.

Her hands started to travel and I loved every bit of it.

I felt her hands slid up my shirt, slowly making their way up and up and up... I had my arms loosely wrapped around her neck as we continued to kiss.

When she roughly grabbed my breast, my eyes shot open as I started to have flashbacks. I immediately stop all movement.

Alivia was too into it to notice. She pushed my shirt all the way up and started to kiss down my stomach. Images of Chris kept creeping in to my head, but I did my best to shake them out.

Every time I would see or feel Chris on me, I would look at Alivia and it would go away, but when I looked down at her for the last time it was no longer her. It was Chris looking up at me, smiling.

I pushed him off and crawled backwards to the other side of the bed. My heart was racing as I stared wide eyed at him. This couldn't be happening right now.

I pulled my legs to my chest and rested my head on my knees, rocking back and forth.

"Jada? Baby?" I heard him call.

"No!, No!, No!, No!" I said covering my ears. Then I felt hands one me and immediately started screaming and fighting. I kept my eyes close because I didn't want to see him.

"Jada, it's me baby!" I heard, but I continued to fight.

I felt my arms being pinned down on the bed and I was told to open my eyes, but I refused to.

"Nooooooo," I cried weakly.

"Baby, it's me. Look at me, please baby open your eyes." I heard Alivia say. I stopped struggling and opened my eyes, it was just her.

I looked around the room and it was only the two of us in there. No sign of Chris anywhere.

She let go of one of my wrist and turned my chin back to her.

I looked at her and said, "I felt him on me. I thought he was here." I whispered and she pulled me to her chest and held me.

"Shhh, I know. It okay, It's just me baby." She said repeatedly, until I calmed down.

I just laid there, on Alivia's chest staring in to space. I'm so fucked up. I can't even give my girlfriend what she wants. I know she probably wants to break up with me now.

I pulled away from her and started heading to her bathroom. The thought of Alivia wanting to leave me after this made me sick to my stomach.

I ignored her calls and locked the bathroom door behind me.
______________________

Alivia

"I seen my daughter today."

"Oh, so you and your ex are working things out?" I asked

"No..." He paused.    "I haven't even talked to her, I'm too afraid she will spazz out on me."

"So, how did you see your daughter?" I asked concerned.

"When she got dropped off at school." He said nonchalantly.

"And they weren't aware of your presence?"

"No, like I said I know she will be angry if she saw me." He said.

I shook my head and sat up in my seat some.

"Chris, you do know that can be very danger, right? You can't do that."  I said sternly.

"Why? I'm not doing anything to anyone!"

"Chris, that is called stalking in the eyes of the law. If you get caught following them around, she can get a restraining order and it will be hard to have a relationship with your daughter after."

"Whatever man, she can't do that. That's my child." He was getting mad and his anger was clouding his judgment. What I'm tell him is really common sense.

Chris has been coming to me for the past month now and his case is actually very common. A boyfriend/husband would gets sent to therapy because of their abusive behavior towards his wife/child.

Chris came to me because him and his ex girlfriend got into a physical altercation and it landed him in jail. Now he wants to see his daughter, but he has to show proof of progress to the court.

"Chris, lets just calm down and take a breath. Lets not forget why you're here." I said softly.

He took a breath and I continued to talk.

"Now, think about what I said."

He did and we sat in silence for a moment.

"Aight, I got you. I understand, I won't do it again." He said grabbing his coat. He's lying...

"Okay, good. I will see you next week, same time?" I asked since I noticed him preparing to leave.

"Yes ma'am. Enjoy the rest of your day." He said walking to the door.

"Likewise."

*

"Hey Aunty Liv! What are you doing here!?" Maria asked opening the door.

"I came to see you, baby. Where is ya mommy." I said stepping in the house.

I haven't seen or heard from Carmen since my birthday dinner and I wanted to make sure she was ok. I tried calling and texting her, but she didn't answer and she knows I hate that. She knows I hate being ignored.

"She's making dinner, come on Aunty Liv!" She dragged me to the kitchen, where Carmen was standing over the stove.

"Mommy! Aunty Liv is here!" Maria said and Carmen immediately turned around. She knew she did wrong... again.

I sat my purse down on the counter, smiling at her. She looked as if she seen a ghost.

"Uhh hey Liv, what are you doing here?" She asked. Her voice was a little shaky.

"I came to check up on you, I haven't heard from you." I said walking around the counter, towards the stove.

She backed up as I came forward.

"Um Maria, go tell daddy dinner is almost ready." She said to the little girl standing there watching us curiously.

"Yes ma'am."

I watched as my beautiful God daughter run out of the kitchen. She is so precious.

Then turned my attention back to Carmen. She wasn't looking at me.

"Carmen? Why haven't you called or texted me back?" I was right in front of her now and she still wouldn't look at me.

"I uh meant to, but I've been a litt--"

"I swear if you fucking lie to me..." I said hitting the counter top. She jump and started to cry.

"You can wipe those fucking tears, Love because I don't give a damn about them now." She was really making me mad. She did this to herself.

"Please Alivia, I just got my cheek to heal--" She started to say, but I couldn't hold my anger in anymore.

I grabbed her by her neck and slammed her against the refrigerator.

She whimpered and I clench my jaw. She is really testing me.

"Did I fucking ask you that!? Why the fuck have you been ignoring me!?"

"I don't know!"

"You don't know is all you have to fucking say!?" I asked digging my nails in her neck and squeezing tighter.

"Ahh!! I'm sorry! It won't happen again! I promise! But you're hurting me! Please! Please let go." She said pulling at my hand. I just watched her struggle.

I let go, I could tell it was going to leave a mark, but I don't care. I took a breath and recomposed myself. It was just in time too, because Maria and her father walked in.

I smiled and spoke to him before looking over at Carmen, who was now facing the stove again, feeling her neck.

"That's was a nice chat Carm, but I gotta get going." I said while grabbing my purse .

"Oh you're not going to stay for dinner?" Brian, her husband asked.

"Ah no, not this time. I know my girlfriend is probably wondering where I am." I smiled and looked at Carmen.

"Oh okay, well it was good seeing you again." He said picking up Maria. I kissed her goodbye and turned back to Carman.

"Walk me out, Carmen." I said walking to her front door. She was right behind me. I opened the door and stood in the frame, facing her.

I put my hand up to caress her face, but she flinched. So I just put my hand down and slightly smiled.

"You know I love you right?" I asked seriously.

She nodded her head and I smile even more.

"Do you love me?" I continued since she didn't say it back.

"Yes, Alivia." She said rubbing her neck.

"Good." I responded, before hugging her and whispering in her ear, "The next time you ignore me, I will do more that choke you. Do you understand?"

She quickly nodded her head. I pulled away and walked to my truck.

It's been a good day...
________________________

Jada

The past few days has been dreadful for I me. For some reason I am waiting for Alivia to break up with me. She hasn't shown any signs that she wanted to, but I just can't get the thoughts out of my head.

She come home later than normal again tonight, but I didn't say anything. I mean it wasn't as late as the first time, so I didn't make a big deal out of it.

She came home ate dinner and went up to her room. I guess she took a shower because she came back down with just her silk robe on and an arm full of work folders. She sat at the dinning room table with a glass of red wine going through the folders.

She looked so sexy, sitting there with her smooth caramel legs crossed,  her hair up in a bun and those sexy ass reading glasses sitting on the bridge of her nose. Mhmm, I just stood in the kitchen gawking, until the buzzer started going off. Who could that be this late at night.

"What the hell." Alivia said looking at the time in her phone.

"Are you expecting someone?" She asked and I shock my head no.

She got up and pressed the intercom waiting for the person to speak. It was some man, named Brian. He said he needed to talk to her about something important. She didn't say anything she just buzzed him up.

There was a knock on the door after about seven minutes and she opened the door bombarding him with questions. He was a tall, muscular built dark skin man. He was nice looking. I knew actually who he was, Maria looked just like him.

"Is everything, ok?"

"Did something happened? Is Maria alright?"

"Where's Carmen?" She rambling until he spoke up.

"This is about Carmen." He said, he looked upset.

"What's wro--" She started, but he put his hand up signaling for her to stop. She looked at him like he lose his mind.

Before she had a chance to say anything he spoke.

"What the fuck happened to my wife's neck?" His voice was dripping in anger.
_________________________

Whoa! What do y'all think is going to happen? Is the truth going to come out? Or will Alivia do her best to cover it up?And where did the old Alivia go? Or was this her all along? Poor Jada must be so confused. I feel so bad for her, she had no idea what is coming her way. Will she ever get the serenity craves?

PS. Sorry for any mistakes! And give me some feedback! Please!😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 341 37
TW: mentions of: assault, abuse, rape, sex, violence, self harm ____________________________________ it's crazy how much one person can affect your l...
16 0 26
"My dysfunctional parents decided to name me Serenity because they thought my birth would bring serenity to their already destructive relationship. M...
2K 49 20
"Fuccckkk" she moaned. This made me wet. I felt the rush of hot wetness between my legs and she continued to moan as I pleased her. She had cum quick...
526K 14.9K 44
Serenity [Sir-ren-ity] : The state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled. Chaos [Kay-os] : Complete disorder and confusion. ♕♕♕ With being the Do...