Finding ANYA

By Mikeala_rulz

Jade has known her entire life that it is important to not to let anyone know that she is the daughter of Ali... More

Epilogue
Chapter One : True Story
Chapter Two : Not as secret as I thought
Chapter Three : Lame Holidays
Chapter Four : Movie, Date??
Chapter Six: He is your what?
Chapter Six: He is your what?...continued
Chapter Seven: A sad goodbye
Chapter 8

Chapter 5: Not even friends?

18 2 0
By Mikeala_rulz

Jade’s P.O.V.

“How was your not-date then?” Jay asks when I walk through the door, he has an angry look on his face so I knew I was in trouble.

“How’d you know?” I stuttered.

“I went over for my monthly check up and Anna so happily volunteered the information that Kyle was out at the movies with a girl named Jade. So how was Kyle?” He walked closer to me.

“He was good, we saw the movie I wanted to see,” I don’t know what to say cause whatever I do I’m in trouble.

“Anya, don’t hang out with those boys!” He yells before walking upstairs to his bedroom.

He only ever calls me Anya when he means something.

I walk to my bedroom and lie on my bed, and sigh. I actually had fun today, and now it’ll all be taken away from me.

Kyle texts me but I don’t respond, why would I if everything that is fun in my life is always going to be taken away from me.

Jayden always does this, when I just start to get along with someone he takes that away from me and I am either forced to change classes or just pretend they don’t exist. I don’t understand why though, what is so precious about me getting along with someone anyway?

My phone vibrates again signalling yet another text from Kyle. I give in and pick up my phone.

‘I just missed my eldest brother, you should meet him, he rocks!’ the first message says. Followed by, ‘hey are you okay, you usually text straight back?’

I sigh again. I would fall in love with this guy if I wasn’t allowed to even talk to him.

I text back, ‘yeah, I don’t think we will see more of each other.’ I hit send and lie on my bed.

At least I can end it before any feelings got involved.

Kyle’s P.O.V.

“Jay was just here, you missed him by 20 minutes,” mum says when I walk through the door.

I used to look forward when Jay came home, I got so excited that I was run up to see him and beg him to play anything, I just wanted to be with him. Caleb did to but as we got older it’s got more that I am happy to see him but if I miss him by a minute or 20 it doesn’t really bother me.

“Darn, when does he get shipped off again?” I ask.

“Next week,” mum says worriedly.

“I’m sure he’ll be fine mum,” I say while running towards my bedroom.

“How was the date?” Caleb asks.

“Yeah good,” I smile and pull out my phone barely hearing what he actually said.

Caleb started to laugh and I was half way through texting Jade, “What?” I say confused and hitting send.

“You just admitted it was a date,” he laughs, “so did she have a good time?”

“I guess so, and I don’t know if she wanted it to be a date or not,” I say and walk into my bedroom.

“Don’t worry brother; I’m sure she likes you. Who wouldn’t?” Caleb shouts through the door.

I lie on my bed and stare at the ceiling, it was so much fun with her today and we didn’t even do anything. But tomorrow we can do something; we can talk and actually find something about tomorrow.

I fall asleep for a half an hour it says when I look at my phone. When I do that I also notice that Jade hasn’t texted me back. I don’t know much about her texting patterns but I do know that she is on her phone a lot so she had to of seen my  message.

I text her again, ‘hey are you okay, you usually text straight back?’.

‘Yeah, I don’t think we will see more of each other’ she texts straight back.

To say I’m shocked wouldn’t cover it the least. She seemed like she was having a good, time and now we can’t see each other anymore, it just seems abnormal.

Maybe her dad said she can’t have a boyfriend, or maybe she just doesn’t like me like that and I took it too far when I bought her ticket.

‘Why not?’ I texted back.

‘Because I’m not looking for a relationship right now,’ she replies instantly.

‘Okay well why can’t we just be friends then?’

‘IDK, why can’t we?’ She replies and I laugh.

‘IDK, you were the one who said we can’t see each other anymore.’

‘Oh right, well I don’t think we can be friends either sorry.’

I stop texting her after that, its obvious now that she isn’t allowed to hang out with me. But how would anyone she is associated with going to know or be able to relate to me in anyway?

“Hey Dude, Jayden said he was coming back for dinner tonight and he was bringing a girl,” Caleb comes into my room and says excitedly, “Do you think she’ll be a hottie?”

“Maybe, this is Jayden we are talking about,” I sigh.

“Dude, which girl is eating you up?”

“Jade, she is just being so frustrating!” I say.

“Dude she is a girl move on, you weren’t even dating her.”

“Yeah I know, but she was a cool girl and I just wanted to at least be her friend, and now I’m not even that,” I say looking at my phone.

“What the hell man, you wanted to her friend? Are you gay?”

“No, I’m not and I said at least be her friend but she said I couldn’t even be that.”

“Cheer up dude and think about the hot girl that Jayden is bringing tonight,” he beems and punches me in the shoulder before walking out of my room into his own.

Jade’s P.O.V.

“Jade, we are heading out in an hour, get dressed nicely cause we will have dinner there too,” Jayden says knocking on my door.

“Where are we going?” I ask curiously.

“Out.”

When he says out, he normally means to his friends places, which normally means I will soon be dropped off at one of their places when he heads overseas for his service.

“Okay then.”

I decide tonight to wear something cute and put on a little black dress with some ballet flats and head down the stairs to head off to Mark, or Nathan’s place. Mark and Nathan are both really nice people and often go with Jay at the same to war, so I am left at their places with their wives and children who are all so nice and I’ve grown up with my entire lives.

“Ready?” he asks when I am down stairs.

“Yes,” I reply.

I jump into the car and we drive to somewhere I have never been before.

“Where are we?” I ask.

“Anna and Peter’s place,” he states looking at me slightly worried.

“What? But you told me I wasn’t allowed to hang out with the boys anymore. I even told Kyle we couldn’t be friends at all!” I slightly yell.

“Yeah well I didn’t want to be a burden on my friends wives this year and I am just being a protective older brother and saying you can’t date. I’m sorry,” he sighs.

“Yeah whatever,” I get out of the car and walk to the front door with Jay, waiting for the look on Kyle and Caleb’s face when they realise who my “father” is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys sorry for the late update, i have been really busy getting ready for the new school year, and struggling to find a laptop to write on, but no worry i found one now. 

I will try and update at least once a week from now on but if i don't im sorry it just means school has gotten busy. 

Anyway, what do you think of the book so far? Do you think Kyle will be angry or annoyed when he finds out about Jay? And why is Jay hiding Jade's real name from the world?

All will be reveiled in the next coming chapters 

Keep reading 

Read ~~ Comment ~~ Vote

P.S. if you know anygood books to read on Wattpad or anywhere else, let me know. (It can be your own story, i just need some more stuff to read :) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588 5 42
Young Cassandra Silver tried to live a relatively normal life. School, friends, family. But she knew her life was far from normal. It's hard to hide...
44.9K 2.5K 36
Everyone has secrets. Some are less vast than others but we all tend to hide them away no matter how small. Adrian Brooks has just that secret that s...
5.4K 129 21
Jade lived a normal life until she turned thirteen. Then she learned the truth of her heritage. She finds love, but will it be destroyed? A horrible...
491K 9.9K 37
Things aren't going well in Bella's and Edwards relationship, making Bella doubt her decisions. It's even harder when you have a big secret that seem...