Chapter Six: He is your what?...continued

Jade’s P.O.V

He was shocked, I could tell by the way he was gawking at me.

“Your big brother?” he asked.

“Yeah, that’s all I’m going to say though,” I say. I can’t give it all away, I’m still not completely sure as to why I can’t reveal my real name to the world. But if Jayden says I can’t I won’t.

“Blood?” he asked, knowing he won’t get an answer.

“Kyle,” I said with an irritated sigh.

“I’m sorry, I’m just trying to make sense of this situation,” he said looking at me in a sorrow look.

“Jade babe, what are you doing here?” Caleb says as he walks into the room.

“Not much, Jayden just brought me over here to meet the people I will be staying with for the next six months,” I say and wait for the wrath of him.

“Awesome! We get another sister,” then he lowers his voice, “does mum know about you two?”

“Caleb out!” Kyle says.

“Okay, okay I won’t tell her,” he says walking out of the room.

I look at Kyle, now bright red, “what did you tell him about us,” nodding towards Caleb walking out of the room.

“Nothing much, just that I had asked you to go to the park with me today,” he says, still red but still not looking at me.

“Oh,” that’s all I can say, because I don’t know what else to say.

“Sorry, he is going to be like that the entire time you are here,” he sighs.

“It’s okay it’s Kyle, and anyway we can actually get to know each other better now,” I smiled.

“Yep.”

“Guys, dinner I ready come up and get it,” Anna called out to Kyle and me.

“Coming mum,” Kyle called out to his mum.

When we walk up stairs everyone was already seated, there was only two seats left and they were seated right next to each other so, Kyle and I sat next to each other. It reminded me of the date thing we went on yesterday, the only difference this time was our families were here with us and he wasn’t even trying to move his leg away from touching mine.

“So you leave next week?” Kyle asks Jayden.

“Yep, why?” he questions.

“No reason,” he sighs and looks down at his plate of food.

“Next week but it seems like you only just got back!” Caleb says.

“Yeah I know, I’m sorry but you know I have no control over this,” Jay replies.

Caleb drops his head to the plate in front of him, it seems like he really loves Jay maybe as much as I do.

“Look why don’t I take you out to dinner next week the night before I leave?” he asks.

“Just you and me?” Caleb looks up.

“Yes just you and me.”

“Okay deal,” Caleb smiles. He looks like a child when their parents tell them they are going to Dreamworld. I smile at the amount of love I can see he has around him. Why couldn’t Jay bring me here with him when he came to visit, did he think they wouldn’t like me or something?

I look over at Kyle who is looking at me, I think he has given up on the idea of me telling him what is going on.

“Want to go do something?” he whispers to me.

“Yes!” I whisper back.

“Excuse me mum but I need to show Jade where the bathroom is I’ll be right back,” I think I am bright red, who wouldn’t be at that announcement to the entire table.

“Okay,” she says but keeps her conversation going with everyone else.

He takes my hand in his and I look back to see Jay giving me a warning look, but right now, I don’t care, I just want to be alone with Kyle.

Once we were out of sight Kyle pulls me against the wall, “so why can’t we be together Jade?” he whispers softly and like it is actually killing him that I told him we can’t.

 I have butterflies, in my stomach. No one has ever done this to me before.

“Because, Jay said I can’t,” I whisper.

His face was getting closer to mine, his lips almost touching mine, “Why don’t we just break the rules then Jade?”

“Okay,” I barely say before he is gone.

Gone? Wait know he was meant to kiss me. He gave me butterflies he can’t just walk out of it now.

I look at him and he is standing by the other wall, look at me attentively, “Jade,” he whispers.

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Yes,” not even before I get the word out, his lips are against mine and moving against mine in a perfect sync.

 He pulls away and looks at me, “I should probably get back,” he blushes.

I nod, “the toilet is in there.” He pecks my lips before walking off back to the table.

I stand there shocked for a minute when I finally realise what just happened, I’m now living a lie to Jayden. I’m lying right to his face. But the thing is, I don’t care anymore. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the long wait, my teachers bulked up on assignements this month though and everytime i wrote this chapter i always thought it was bad. Like this one i still think its terrible. anyway I'll update when i can. Thanks 

Oh and don't forget to vote and comment