South Park x Reader One-Shots

By Kennyslover

A bunch of South Park x Reader stories. More

Kenny x Reader - Party
Kenny x Reader - Driving Buddies
Kyle x Reader - Sick Day
Craig x Reader - Movie Night
Craig x Reader - Tattoo
Stan x Reader - Dog walks
Tweek x Reader - Promise
Stan x Reader - Video Games
Kyle x Reader - Study Session
Tweek x Reader - Kitten
Stan x Reader - Cheerleader
Craig x Reader - Mine
Tweek x Reader - Secret Admirer
Kenny x Reader - Bruises & Band-Aids
Kenny x Reader - Birthday
Tweek x Reader - Mornings
Craig x Reader - Play
Kyle x Reader - Someday
Stan x Reader - Depressed

Kyle x Reader - Valentine's Day Special

1.9K 33 34
By Kennyslover

"Hm hmm hmm hmm.~" You hum to yourself as you look at all of the Valentine's Day decorations on the way to your locker. Smiling, you carefully place your books inside to avoid crushing your gift for Kyle. It was Valentine's Day and you had gotten him something he's wanted for a long time and being so excited to give it to him you brought it to school.

"Hey (y/n)!" The guy who was just occupying your thoughts, appears to the side of you and kisses your cheek sweetly.

"Hey Kyle." You turn and smile, hiding the gift behind your back.

"Happy Valentine's Day love." He smiles back.

"Happy Valentine's Day." As you reveal the gift to him and his smile grows.

"You didn't have to get me anything (y/n)." His gaze shifts from the box to your eyes.

"Just open it." You push the small box that has a red bow on top, into his hands. His expression changes to one of complete shock as he opens it.

"Oh my god...." Inside lye two tickets to see Cure live, singing their album Disintegration.

"No way....How did you get these?! I thought they were sold out?!"

"I got them right before they did, it was my lucky day I guess." He puts the box down in your open locker, before grabbing your hips and lifting you up in the air. You giggle as he spins around then slowly lowers you into a kiss.

"Thank you so much (y/n), this is an amazing gift. I love you." Feet now touching the ground and hands still on his shoulders, you pull him down for another kiss.

"I love you too." He hugs you before grabbing the box again.

"Remember, be at my house at 7:30 tonight."

"I know!" You call to his quickly retreating figure, jogging down the hall.

"7:30!" He yells one more time, to confirm you know for the tenth time that day.

"Okay!" Giggling, you finish taking care of your stuff before heading home.

(Time Skip)

Now in your room, you roll around on your bed, frustrated that time didn't pass by as fast as you wanted it to. You had already picked up your room, watched all the new videos online, and showered. But you still had an hour left before you should leave.

"Ughh, just be 7:30 already! I want to see Kyle!"

*Ding*

Rolling over again you grab your phone that had just gone off with a text.

Kyle - I finished a little early, put on your (f/c) dress and come over....I can't wait to see you ❤

Your cheeks warm up slightly at reading the text.

'He was thinking the same thing I was.'

(Y/n) - Be there in a few ❤

After hitting send you walk over to your closet and pull out the dress Kyle wanted you to wear. Quickly, you slip it on and apply some light makeup before sliding on your favorite flats and heading out to Kyle's.

(Time Skip)

You pull into his surprisingly empty drive way and get out of your mom's car. Walking up to the front door you notice a small sticky note with the words 'come in' on it. You smile and take it down while stepping inside.

"Kyle!" There's no reply to your call as you close the door behind yourself and place the note down on a table by the entrance. When you first walked in you noticed a delicious smell and a trail of red, pink, and white flower petals leading into the dinning room.

"Kyle!" You call again, but like before you got no reply, so after taking off your jacket you decide to follow the petals. Upon reaching the dinning room the first thing you see is the table, littered with some of your favorite foods, looking well made and neatly placed. Along with beautiful place settings and a few candles that were already lit. Quiet instrumental music was playing, and you couldn't help but gasp at Kyle's appearance as he came into view.

He wore a (f/c) dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up at the elbows, a black vest, black pants and shoes. His hair was freed from his hat, but was styled nicely, and in his hands was a large bouquet of flowers. Which he handed to you as he walked over and kisses your cheek like he had done earlier.

"Happy Valentine's Day love." You all but throw yourself into his arms, being overwhelmed with the feelings of happiness and love. He catches you with no hesitation, as if he knew you'd do that, and squeezes your body to his tightly.

"Do you like it?" His voice is soft and his lips kiss your neck once.

"Yes. It's absolutely perfect." A single tear of happiness slides down your cheek as you both slowly start to release each other. He swipes it away with the pad of his thumb and takes your free hand in his, leading you to one side of the table. Like the gentlemen he is, he pulls your chair out, allowing you to sit down, then pushes it in slightly.

"I'll go put those in a vase."

"Thank you." You hand him the flowers and smile, watching his figure disappear into the kitchen.

'I really do have the best boyfriend ever!' He comes back, vase full of flowers in hand and sets it down on the table out of the way. Sitting down across from you, he returns your smile.

"Shall we begin?"

"Yes please!" You both begin pulling food onto your plates and eating, while chatting happily.

"I hope it taste okay, it took me a couple tries to get it right." He watches your face a little worried as you take your first bite. Your expression turns into one of surprise and delight when your taste buds are flooded by the delicious food.

"It's wonderful! You made this all by yourself?!" Blushing slightly, he nods.

"Yeah, my mom told me how to make everything but I put it all together."

"It's amazing Kyle, I'm impressed!" He rubs the back of his head sheepishly.

"Thanks."

"Speaking of your mom, where is everyone? The car wasn't here when I pulled in." You move to take a sip of sparkling cider out of the wine glass in front of you.

"I talked to my parents and convinced them to go to a party at the Marsh's, they said they won't be back till late. And Ike's sleeping over at a friend's house. So...we have the place to ourselves." His face comes close to the shade of his hair as some, not so innocent thoughts come to mind. Your cheeks tint pink as well, but you smile and nod.

"Sounds lovely." He quickly shifts his gaze from down at his food up to you and stairs for a moment before you change the subject.

"So the concert is two weeks from now, do you think you can take off time from work? I would have told you earlier but I wanted it to be a surprise...Sorry."

"It's not a problem, I'll put in for the whole weekend off so we don't have to worry about rushing." You see him grinning and smile to yourself, munching on more dinner.

"So I get to have you all to myself for an entire weekend?" He chuckles as you send him a wink.

(Time Skip)

After another hour or so you both finish eating dinner and you insist on helping him clean up.

"It's fine (y/n), I got it."

"No way, I want to help. You went through all the trouble to make it, the least I can do is help pick up the leftovers. Besides if I do it'll be done quicker." You smirk once he sighs, knowing you've won.

"....Alright, but only because it'll be faster. I have a movie set up for us in the living room." He sighs again as you grab some plates and head into the kitchen, humming a little tune.

Once all the food has been put away and the dishes are done, Kyle takes your hand and leads you into the living room and to the couch. When you both sit down and get comfy, with his arm around your shoulder and your head on his, he hits play and the movie begins. It's a comedy that had just recently come out on DVD, you had wanted to go see it in the theater, but the concert tickets weren't cheep. So when you saw the beginning of "Why Him" you were so happy. You turn to face Kyle and give him a quick peck on the cheek before turning back. Unknowingly to you though, he blushes a little and smiles, leaning into your body further.

(Time Skip)

The movie was hilarious and cute, you both couldn't stop laughing. By the time the credits stared rolling you had your head on Kyle's lap while he played with your (h/l) hair and rubbed your side.

"That was an awesome movie! I can't wait to watch it again!" You giggle, sitting up, now facing him.

"Yeah it was pretty great, we should watch it with Stan and Wendy sometime." He laughs, you joke back and forth for awhile about scenes from the movie until you feel Kyle's hand move from your side to your cheek. He glides his thumb across your bottom lip before pulling you into a kiss. One that started out innocent but quickly evolves into passionate and greedy. His arms wrap around you, guiding your body onto his, but then he pulls away.

"I have one more surprise for you, it's....in my room." You peck his lips once and nod.

"Okay." And with that he stands with his hands under your legs, carrying you upstairs, to his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 237 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
98.1K 3.8K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
207K 1.5K 54
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...
71.6K 3.2K 75
❤️