They're Mine Now(Diabolik Lov...

By defiantpenguin

❌WARNING BEING REDONE CHAPTERS ARE NEW AND OLD IT IS NOT CONSISTANT I KNOW IT DOSENT MAKE SENSE IM REDOING TH... More

Description (Redone)🩸
Mate~ (Redone)🩸
MINE~ (Redone)🩸
We're Your What? (Redone)🩸
You're Mine (Redone)🩸
Her! (Redone)🩸
You Can't Resist (Redone)🩸
🍰Kanato🍦
📓Ruki📕
📓Reiji♍
🍎Yuma💢
📿Laito👅
✂Azusa🗡
💢Subaru🌹
AUTHORS NOTE!
🎮Ayato👑
🛀Shu🎻
Haru's Abilitys
🍵Hopped Up On Caffeine! ☕
Rouge
Haru's FunHouse!
⛟Moving 🚘 (Reloaded)
Mansion
Question??
Heat!!!
🍋~Sexy Ruki Time~🍋
👉👌~The store~😛😶
WHY IS SHE HERE!?
~Subaru Lemon~
Birthday
School!! AGAIN!!!
School!! AGAIN!!! pt2
🍋~Kanato Lemon~🍋
☠👻THIS IS HALLOWEEN!!!🎃💀
Punishment! Pt 1
PEOPLE UPDATE!

👀Kou🐱

7K 144 35
By defiantpenguin

.....Yui POV.....

He won't take my advice and leave them alone looks like I'm going to have to get rid of him myself.
I wonder what I should do mabey I'll poison him or stab him with a silver knife....or mabey I'll get all the brothers to hate him and let them do the dirty work? Who knows I just want him gone.
........................................................................

.....Kou POV.....
I was in my room getting ready for Haru and I had a date. I stole one of Haru's outfits wen he was out with the others ( clothes below)

I finished changing and made my way down stairs into the kitchen to grab a snack. I grabbed an apple before heading back up stairs but before I reached my room I was pushed to the wall by Yui i know I usually call her a nickname but i don't feel like it.
" ~Hey, Kou why don't you tell Haru you dont want to go out with him then me and you could go back to my room and have some fun~?"
       I looked at her and spoke " sorry Yui i don't really want some needy bitch that knows I already have a mate to try and seduce me, any way if you want sex go to somebody else because this guy (points at self) is taken."
    She looked at me with a angry face before threatening me " you will regret this Kou, you will rue this day, YOU WILL RUE IT!!" She stomped away angrily.
I let out a laugh before making my way back to my room before being stopped again this time by......Haru.

"Hey koishii-chan you ready for our day out? And are those my clothes?"

"Yea, W-wait koishii-chan?"

"Yep because you are one of my beloved mates~"

" *blush* W-what are we go going to do today?"

" I was thinking going to karaoke?"

" i-i would like that it'll be fun!"

He nodded and told me to get ready, i went back to my room and grabbed his hat and put on his shoes before going to the front door. When i made it he was already there dressed in his outfit.  (clothes below)

When he saw me he looked up and motioned me to the door I nodded and walked out.

"Hey koishii-chan since it's such a nice day out and the karaoke place isn't that far we could walk?"

Blushing from the nickname I agreed.
We started our journey to the karaoke place getting to know each other and laughing about random things we were about half way there when we heard a whimpering noise. I stopped and looked over to my left, down on the ground was a sight to see, a little husky puppy and a little kitten were curled up into a blanket together they looked like they were starving.

"Poor babies"

I picked up the kitten while Haru picked up the husky. (Pic below)

We looked at each other before nodding and taking off back home to get these little ones cleaned up.
We made it back home and busted down the door and rushing into the kitchen to raid the fridge for meat and milk. I poured a bowl of milk for them while Haru was tearing up sandwich meat up so they could eat.
We set it down in front of them and waited.
     The husky was the first to smell the meat and stood up wobbling over and almost devouring all of it he didn't really want the milk so Haru put a bowl of water down in front of him and in seconds it was gone.
  While the husky was eating it's meat the kitten stood up on its little paws and made its way over to the milk talking little gulps of it.
  When they were done eating Haru went to run a bath to clean them up.
when the bath was ready I brought them up and gently gave Haru the husky. We decided to bath the kitten first so we we his fur and put some soap on it rubbing it into get all the dirt off when he was all soapy I grabbed a cup and poured water onto his fur to rid him of the soap.
  When we were finished i grabbed a Towel and dried it off while Haru put the husky in the tub he did the same thing that we did to the kitten to him and when we finished drying him off he looked like a little cloud.
  When we were finished we set them on my bed and they fell asleep curled up next to each other. Haru looked at me and spoke

" we should take them to the vet"

"Yea how did they even get there?"

"I dont know koishii-chan but the best thing we can do is give them a home"

"Yea we need to get them checked and we need supplies, toys and beds for them"

"Ok how about I go get them checked at the vet and you go get the supplies?"

"I agree but I need to know there genders"

"I'll check give me a second..........................ok the cat is female and the husky is male. Got it?"

"Yea"

I stood up and grabbed the animals
Haru and I walked downstairs and out the front door to his car.
   We got in and strapped ourselves in i held them close so they don't get hurt.
(TIME skip because I'm lazy)

We just got back home from our long day Haru took them to the vet for a check up they are both in good health exept they need to eat a little more.
  I walked into the house and up to my room, when I got there I set up the kittens stuff i got her a scratching post a food and water dish some cat toys and a litter box.
  For the puppy I got him a bunch of toys a dog bed a food and water bowl also and some puppy training pads.
  When i finished setting up the cat things I went to Haru's room to set up the puppys. When i finished i walked back into my room to see Haru and the puppy on the floor playing and the kitten on his back watching.
  I walked up and sat on the floor giving Haru the puppys coller it said Alpha and the kittens said Ember.
  We finished clipping on there collers and put them to bed.
  I went and flopped o to the bed sighing from the day we had, i was starting to dose off when I felt Haru peppering kisses on my neck, i let out a few quiet moans. I turned over to see him hovering over me, i wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down for a kiss when his lips were so soft when they met mine, the kiss was sweet and soft. I put more pressure into the kiss I felt Haru lick my bottom lip asking for entrance. I spread my lips apart allowing him to enter, his tongue roamed my mouth not missing a spot......
........................................................................

.....Haru POV.....

I entered my tongue into Kou's mouth tasting every inch of his wet cavern, easily getting bored I shoved my tongue down his throught making him gag a little from suprise.
  Disconnecting our lips I stripped him of his shirt along with my shirt. I started linking and sucking on his pink bud hearing his moans of pleasure, I pinched the left while sucking on the right. I switched and did the same to the other one, hearing his moans and please made me want more but I couldn't I had to wait, so I started smelling him looking when I realised somthing........like Laito-chii his mark was on his back. I flipped him over so his stomach was touching the bed, peppering kisses all over the left side of his back "W-what are you d-doing stop te-asing me and h-hurry up!~"  i sighed and sunk my canines into his back, i could see his face contorting in pleasure before seeing and hearing a long moan come out of his mouth. "Aa-ahhhh~ Haru-u it feels so g-good A-hh!~" i smirked into the bite before unlatching my teeth. He panted for a minute before sitting up and pushing me on the bed straddling me, " Haru-chan~ it's mean to tease me, you know I want you~ just a bite ne?~" i felt him lean down before sinking his fangs into my neck right above Kanatos mark, taking a few gulps of my blood. " aa-hh sugoi so Devine *gulp* your blood it's *gulp* the most delicious thing *gulp* ever~!"  I sighed before patting his back telling him to let go. He pulled his fangs from my neck before giving me a sweet kiss. Sighing I rolled over onto my stomach letting him see Laito's mark along with Azusa's, signaling it was ok to mark me i felt his fangs sink into the left of my back before letting out a deep groan of pain and pleasure, we stayed like that for a minute before I felt Kou unlach his fangs from me l, I turned back around and grabbed the back of Kou's head to bring him in for a kiss this unlike our other kisses was sweet and soft filled with love and a hint of lust. When we pulled away Kou shot up from the bed and ran into the restroom, i was curious as to what he was doing before hearing a squeel of happiness, i realised he was checking out his new mark. He ran back into the bedroom before taking my hand and dragging me into the bathroom. He turned around and pointed at his mark ( pic below Kou's is the white one he only has the white one)( Haru has both)

I chuckled at his excitement before feeling him start to feel drowsy he tried to take a step towards me but fell instantly. I caught him and pecked him up bridal style walking back into his room before tucking him into bed.
   I layed down also and snuggling into Kou's neck I was drifting off when I heard Kou say "night.....Haru...
.I had.....fun*cute snore*" I sighed Contently before saying goodnight back. I decided before I fell asleep I would say goodnight to the others but being the lazy person I am i decided to use one of my powers. I connected my mind link to all of the brothers it won't matter if there sleeping or not and said goodnight to them I heard some asking who is this and told them it was me and I was using one of my powers. They Oed in understanding before saying good night back, i sighed again and relaxed before drifting into dream land....

Hey guys sorry for this really late update but I have an excuse I've been trying to finish my school and taking a driving course online, i also have to have to watch my siblings so things have been hectic... I AM SO SORRY.... I will try to update faster but I'm not sure...no promises😅😅....Hey guys check out my other story if you'd like. Also leave a comment if you want me to list all Haru's powers because you might want to know you might not 😅😅.

Anyway leave a favorite star on my chapters if you'd like and if you like my book you could subscribe it to your reading lists ...HeHe😅😆.. anyway thanks for reading my little wolves see you next time with *drum roll*...........SUBARU!! YAY!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 31 19
You are sent to the mansion with Yui Kamori, but you don't like her at all. The reason behind you not liking her is a secret. You have many secrets...
269K 5.5K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) was a shy, scared and full of pain and agony when she lived with her alcoholic parents and her younger sister which was the 'little angel...
64.1K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
62.1K 1.9K 32
You are the younger sister of Yui Komori and you both were sheltered by the church your whole life. You weren't the type to show emotions very well t...