Aeolite [Draft]

By gikigirl101

Ivory is far from human. Her skin is white as snow, her eyes as blue as an ocean. But it's what's inside her... More

Authors Note
Aeolite
Chapter 2: Genevieve
Chapter 5: Ivory
Chapter 6: Ivory
Chapter eight : Genevieve
Chapter 9: Ivory
Special message
Chapter 10: Ivan
Chapter 11: Ivory
Chapter 12: Genevieve
Chapter 13: Ivory
Chapter 14: Vincent
Chapter 15: Ivory
Chapter 16: Commando Jon
Chapter 17: Ivory
Chapter 18: Ivan
Chapter 19: Ivory
Chapter 20: Genevieve
Special message
Chapter 21: Vincent
Chapter 22: Ivory
Chapter 23: Ivory
Special Message
Chapter 24: Genevieve
Chapter 25: Ivory
Chapter 26: Ivory
Chapter 27: Vincent
Special Message
Special Message
Chapter 28: Ivory
Special Message
Chapter 29: Ivory
Chapter 30: Vincent
Chapter 31: Ivory
Chapter 32: Vincent
Chapter 33: Ivan
Chapter 34: Ivory
Special Message
Chapter 36: Vincent
Chapter 37: Ivory
Epilogue: Ivory
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Aeolite 2.0
A Message from Me to You

Chapter 35: Ivory

16 2 1
By gikigirl101

Chapter 35: Ivory

The wooden cabin door opened with a groan as we stepped inside. Silence permeated through the small wooden shelter as our boots stomped against the hard floorboards.

"Hello? Is anyone home? Hello?" I shouted, the words seeming to disappear into the musky air.

"Shhhh!" Vincent whispered, "We should probably stay quiet. You know, just in case."

"Oh, ok." I whispered back.

Looking around, I could see that we had come to the living room and dining room. There was a fireplace in the corner with a detailed rug on the floor, as well as a small bench with a portable gas cooker placed on top. Facing the fireplace was a green plush armchair. The other side of the room had a small table with two chairs.

"This place is ancient." Vincent whispered. Nodding my head in agreement, I replied, "Let's take a look over there."

 Walking down the hallway, we had reached two doors, one of which was opened, showing a toilet and a small bucket, as well as a large basin which seemed to be used as a bath tub.

"Ivory, look!" I heard Vincent whisper loudly into the bathroom.

Walking back into the hallway, I entered the room that Vincent now occupied.

And I saw the one person I never wanted to see again.

----------------------------------------

Hey guys!

After asking for more votes and you not giving any, I'm kinda disappointed in you guys :( . So, I decided to write more, now with the new found knowledge that you guys have probably given up on my story....

Anyways...

Please Vote!! I mean it! It makes me sad when I don't get a vote. Im pretty sure you guys are writing your own books, so do me a favour and like this chapter? Please? I promise ill never ask for a number of votes ever again if you do! Just one and i'll love you guys more than ever!!!!

I hope you enjoy the cliff hanger!! Who does she meet???

Vote, or even better, Comment!!!!!!!

Bye for now!

gikigirl101

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 0 15
Once upon a time there was a girl that lived in Sokovia with her mother at a secret base but what she and her mother didn't know what that they and h...
5.9K 775 17
Special Agent Alyssa Caine has been tasked with the most important mission of her life: the assassination of the man who would bring about the end of...
3.5K 148 38
"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" ― Mario Andretti Living with Ralph now, the CIA asks for Rosie and the crew's help...
457 0 8
2045. Not a good year for the United States. After nuclear war with former Korea, the United States crumbled into chaos and darkness. What once was t...