IDGAF.

By Miyahbabyy

They met in the foster system, and became best friends.. They were separated but found each other again..Noth... More

Intro.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
New Book Alert!!
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.

10.

3.4K 148 22
By Miyahbabyy

Kai.

I woke up, and the adjusted my eyes to the sun. I got out of bed and stretched looking at the time.

7:12

I shook my head realizing I only had thirty minutes to get ready and I was tired as hell. I looked on my nightstand and noticed a note that had my name on it and a heart after in purple pen.

I picked it up, and read it.

I had to leave but I honestly wanted to hold you all night.. sorry. I'll see you in school though.
-I love you :)
- Parker

I blushed and put the note in my backpack as I started to get ready for school.

I got my clothes out, and under garments and waited for the shower because Harmony was using mine. I banged on the door to tell her to hurry up.

She ignored me. She came out ten minutes later with a towel wrapped around her, and a shower cap on her head humming.

"I hope you didn't use all the hot water."

"I hope I didn't either." I rolled my eyes as she left my room and went into her own. Sometimes Harmony could be a real dickhead.

I arrived at school and was walking to my 1st period class. The halls were crowded but it was normal. The 1 minute bell rung for me to get to class, and I started to run.

I absolutely hate being late for class. While running down the steps trying to get to class on time I tripped and fell because my shoes were untied. All of my stuff went flying on the floor and as I hit the ground.

I cursed at myself, but was glad nobody saw me cause it's completely embarrassing when you fall down the steps in high school. I quickly got my stuff up trying to hurry up but it was no doubt I was going to be late.

As I was picking my stuff up I saw a Jordan shoe, and I looked up only to see Isaiah with a smirk on his face.

He shook his head at me, and I rolled my eyes. "Are you going to help me, or are you going to keep looking at me with that smirk on your face?" I questioned annoyed by how he was just standing there.

He bent down, and began to help me pick up my stuff that was scattered everywhere.

"I would've thought you would have learned your lesson by now." He said handing me my stuff as I stuffed it into my book-bag.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I know you like a book. You was rushing to class, didn't even have time to think about anything cause you behind schedule..Your shoes were untied so you trip and fell running to class." He said as he licked his lip.

"Yeah well.. I guess you do know me but it doesn't matter..I have to go..like now." I quickly got up, and rushed to class.

"Your shoe still untied!" I heard him yell.

"Okay!" I ran all the way until I sat down in my seat in AP World Language out of breath.

*Ding! Ding!*

I needed to catch my breath. I was glad I made it on time before the bell.

Parker.

I skipped my first period, and walked to the back of a gasstation to smoke. I was really doubting about even coming to school today period because I didn't want to do the work, I knew the teachers would get on my nerves and I did not want to be around a bunch of people.

The only reason I was considering going was to see Kai but I could simply see her after school. I put the weed in the blunt, and rolled it up afterwards at a rusty wood table.

I picked it up, and put it up to nose sniffing it before I placed the blunt at my lip. I took out my lighter and lit it.

I slowly inhaled, and exhaled as I let the feeling hit my body. I smoked the blunt until it was completely finished.

After I went into the gas station and got me Some chips, and a Iced tea. After I got the stuff I stood in line, and saw Ms. Freeman.

Before I could make a move she looked at me at the cash register and smiled.

"Hey Parker. What are you doing out here shouldn't you be in school?" She questioned raising eyebrow.

Kai's foster mom was sexy as hell I couldn't even front. She had nice full lips, and long hair I couldn't tell was real or not, and her complexion was amazing. Her ass was not that big but it looked good on her and fit her shape perfectly. She looked young.

"Uhh..yeah I was just getting some food. The lunch at school is bad." I said off the top of my head hoping she wouldn't be on my dick.

"I'll pay for gas on number 6." She told the man, and he took her money and gave her the change back.

She glanced at me, and I could see disappointment as she shook her head.

"Be outside in my car in five minutes." She said in a strict voice. I nodded my head not expecting what was going going to happen. She walked out and after I paid for my stuff.

I saw her pumping gas, as she looked at me with cut eyes approaching her car.

"I'll pump the gas for you Ms—

"No I got it just get in the car."

I did as told, and got in the passenger seat of her car. I shook my head not prepared for what was about to come.

She came in and sat in the car looking at me and shaking her head.

"What did I do?"

"Your freakin high..why aren't you in school?" She questioned. I put my black hoodie up.

"I told you I was going. I'm just a little late cause I had to get some snacks— I'm not high either."

"I'm not stupid..Do I look stupid!?" She yelled at me and it caused me to dry laugh.

"Sorry."

"Be sorry for yourself.. I'm dropping you by your foster mothers house to let her know what—

I smacked my teeth. "That's not even necessary she's not going to care..and if you do that she's going to change the locks again."

"Change the locks?"

"Yeah.. why you think I'm always at your crib? You'll be lucky if she's even in there."

"You know I am a social worker I can help you—

"Great but I think it's too late to put me with some people who actually care. I'm done switching."

"I'm not even talking about that I can get her in trouble."

"I honestly don't care do what you want." And I was serious when I said that as I opened up my bag of chips.

She started to pull the car off and snatched the chips out of my hand. "I don't think so..not in my car."

I smacked my teeth yet again as I slouched down in her seat. "Stop acting like a little boy your worst than my twelve year old."

"You taking me to my foster mom?" I questioned.

"Yeah..tell me the address."

"You really think it's that easy?" I shook my head.

"I can get her address easily...I am a social worker and you don't think I can access every single little thing about you since you were born..do you?"

"I do..I told you I don't care what you do."

"Okay first of all you need to watch who you are talking to. Im trying to help your high yellow ass and some respect would be nice."

"I didn't ask for your help."

Which was the truth, and I really did not have time for all this unnecessary stuff.

When she came to a stop light it happened so quick I didn't even see it coming. She punched me in my jaw.

My lip started to bleed, and I saw it drip down my white T-shirt.

"Why did you just—

"Shut up." She handed me some napkins from inside her glove compartment.

"I don't want to see no blood in my car, or I'm going to give you a busted eye to go with your lip...Your a disrespectful ass little boy." She said mumbling the last part.

I was heated on the inside but I knew better than to hit women especially her. My breathing turned uneven as my anger grew more.

"I'm going to need you to tone it down a lot, and stop acting like a little girl before I show my husband..you know he think you some badass but your not."

"Where are you taking me, and why did you hit me!?!"

"Cause you were being a dick, and you don't be a dick to people who are trying to help your ungrateful ass...Yet I still welcome you into my house. I noticed every time you come in my house to your high.. that shit ends today."

"But I do it with your husband Ms."

"Say something else, and I'm beating your ass." She said turning her head quickly.

"Sorry."

We drove the rest of the way back quietly. I was scared to say anything else based of the fact that she almost bust my lip open. I was scared as fuck as she sat there with a concentrated look on her face. I never met a social worker so violent before.

We pulled up to her house and once we got inside she went into her office which had a small desk, a computer and lots of books.  Her table was neat and you couldn't see a speck of dust on her desk.

She sat down at her desk, and pulled out her glasses from her drawer. She typed some things on her computer as my lip started to throb.

"Can I have some ice please?"

She didn't say anything as she got up, and came back a few minutes later with a bag of ice wrapped in a paper towel.

"Thank you." I said. Still no response as she went back to her desk.

"I should have did this shit the first time I met you." She said.

"Did what?"

"Whats your full name?"

"Parker Robbinson..that's it."

"Simple, easy." She typed it in on her computer, and was silent for a few seconds.

"It says here you have been to 12 foster homes since your parents died. Your mom committed suicide and your dad was in and out of the streets, he was shot when you were six..is that true?"

"I stopped counting how many I went too.. I just know it was a lot..and that's wrong my parents died in a car accident..they were together." I told her, and she looked confused.

"No it's not. It says it right here how your parents died, and the documents don't lie."

"Well it did..must not be me."

"Oh no..This is definitely you.. born April 15, 1994."

"They got something right, but I know how my parents died."

"It says here your dad was married to Suzzette Daisy, and Andrea.. is one of those women your mother?"

"Nah my mom's name was Diane."

"Were your dad and mom married?"

"I don't know. I was too young, but they were together a lot. They loved each other. Never heard of the other names... can I see those documents?"

"Yeah come here." She then showed me the document with my name on it, and a picture from when my parents first died. That was definitely me.

"Can you click that?" I asked her referring to my dad's name that was hyperlinked.

She clicked on my father's name and his picture popped up.

Steve Robert Johnson.

Date of Birth: 12/13/65
Long Beach, California

Deceased.

Cause of Death: Third Degree Murder

Mother: Bridget Johnson
Father: Jack Foster

Spouse: Suzette Johnson, Andrea Taylor

Children: Diondre Johnson, Parker Robbinson, Staycia Davies, Chelsea Johnson, Melissa Morrison

I had a hard time believing what I was reading. So I was lied too, was all I could think about or this shit has to be wrong. I didn't know any of the names listed except for mine, and I guess my grandparents.

"I think this is wrong.." I said putting my hands on my head.

"It's not Parker..I'll look into it some more if you want me to. Do you know any of your..relatives?"

"Nah, I don't know them people I never even heard of them."

She put a thinking face on. "Do you want me to keep looking into it?"

"I have my own social worker who should have told me this shi—stuff." I said correcting myself.

"What's her name?"

"I don't know her first name, and I don't like her..but its Ms. Taylor."

"Ms. Taylor?"

"Yeah. I don't see her often no more though.. I duck her every chance I get."

"Parker...Taylor is a last name from your dad's ex wife.."

"And? What does that mean?"

"Nothing...I don't know who you were dealing with before but you have been lied too child. I'm your new social worker, and you'll thank me for this in the long run. You should get to school but I'll get more info on your foster mother."

"Wait hold up!" I said stopping her as she pushed me out her offfice. "You expect me to go to school after you busted my lip, and told me some stuff like that?"

"Yes. Now come on."

"I'm not going."

"Well your not staying in here."

"I'll leave."

"Take your ass to school, and I'm not kidding."

"Im not going."

"And why is that? Why don't you want to go to school?"

"It's no point. I'm not graduating, and its too much childish stuff involved with school."

"Well you are graduating, and your going to school to learn.. don't worry about other people."

"I said I'm not going."

"Don't make me have to teach you another lesson."

I stood in my position not moving. She got the memo and smirked as she walked off.

I stood there thinking about what the documents said, and what my life would be like if my parents were still here. I shook my head and before I knew it I was on the floor unconscious.

I got in the lunch line at school with a ice pack on my head now instead of my lip. I woke up in the car in front of the school and she told me to get my ass out.

I did as told and had to get a late pass from the front desk. By the time I got to class the bell had rung for lunch.

People kept looking at me, and it made me feel really uncomfortable but you can't help but look at a nigga that came to school with a big ass knot on his head and a busted lip.

A few teachers asked me what happened, and I had to make up a lie.

After I got my food I looked around for Kai because I know she has this lunch. I found her after walking around for a few minutes sitting next to her sister, and a couple of other girls giggling.

I got their attention when I stopped, and Kai turned around and looked at me.

"Oh my gosh Parker what happened to your eye who did this!?" She asked with a worried look on her face.

"We'll talk to you later girl." The girls said walking off.

She nodded her head. "Okay."

Her attention turned back to me. "Tell me."

I sat down in a chair next to her and put my tray down.

"Your adopted mom did this shit."

"She did? Why? What happened?"

I set my ice pack down and hung my head low. "I wasn't boutta come to school today so I was just chillin smoking a blunt behind the gas station across the street. She saw me and asked me all these questions and said I was getting smart with her..Then she knocked my ass out and I was unconscious and I woke up here in her car." I explained.

"My mom did this?" She questioned, and I nodded my head.

"She's not to be played with."

"You guys are not cool now?"

"I don't know..she told me she was going to be my new social worker cause she found some shit that didn't add up when she pulled my files up."

"What do you mean? Why did she pull your files up?"

"I told her bout my foster mom. Turns out in document it says my dad had 2 wives, and several other kids..and the cause of my parents death was not what I thought it was."

"What!? That's crazy."

"I know..I don't even know what to think right now."

"Why would they lie to you?"

"Beats me...but she beat the shit outta me with a pan, and punched me in my eye."

Kai started to laugh like it was the funniest thing she has ever heard, and I shook my head.

"Shit not funny man. I thought she was sweet."

"Oh she is, she's just not to be crossed..She likes you though it's all out of love."

"Yeah okay."

We stood there for a second in silence eating. During this moment I admired her face, and the beauty of her. I bit my lip, and she noticed and chuckled. Usually I would admire a girls body but she was different.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"No. I'm just looking at you." I smiled. She blushed.

"Oh..I'm sorry about last night by the way..I didn't mean to break down like that."

"Nah you cool. I wasn't there to judge you like I said. We all need them moments."

"Thanks. I really appreciate it.. and I got your note it was sweet."

"I tried. I had to get out of there though I ain't mean to fall asleep but I didn't want to let you go–

"No, I needed that. Thank you."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Its anything for you."

"Kai." I heard someone say from behind her.

She turned around, and it was her wack ass ex standing there with this poster, and some flowers with his boys standing behind him.

The poster read: HOMECOMING WOULD NOT BE RIGHT WITHOUT YOU!

Kai's face did not show any emotion at all as she looked at him. "Say something."

Everyone in the cafeteria saw by this point, and  chanting telling her to say yes.

She looked back at me, and I shook my head.

"Kai!" He yelled, and it made her jump. She walked away and out the cafeteria. He shook his head, and had a embarrassed look on his face.

I couldn't help but to laugh. This nigga was a joke.

"The fuck is funny!?" He yelled, and I looked around cause I didn't think he was talking to me.

"You talking to me?"

"Yeah you the only person that's laughing right now."

"You funny..you real funny my nigga."

"You trying to take my girl?"

"Thats not your girl  she don't even like your ass can't you tell by the way she just left this bitch?"

All his boys hyped what I just said, but I was just being honest.

"You sure? She still be at my place though every night, and I give her what she want but she don't want me? Stay away from my girl and I'm not fucking around or your going to regret it."

"I don't take threats well so square up, or do whatever you wanna do right now." I said stepping to him.

"Nah. I'm not getting suspended again cause of you, dont let me catch you in the streets though."

"Nah nigga square the fuck up! I don't give a fuck you rappin like a bitch. I don't do that shit pop off or walk away."

He laughed, and shook his head walking away. My skin was boiling, and I wished he would have just punched me.

After they walked off I knew I had to calm myself down, and I ain't like all the people in the lunchroom looking at me.

I went into the bathroom, and tried my best to calm down as I hit the wall, and kicked the stalls glad nobody was in the bathroom.

12+ comments next update :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429 7 38
story about a girl called jess who runs away from home to go and look for her boyfriend but as she arrives in L.A she meets someone that she may fall...
402 11 22
In a big city full of secrets . Teenagers living their life willing god damn it's their last year of high school . But it's all Maxi has ever known...
490 5 21
Ali is a special girl with a past that haunts her. She gets abused by her foster parents until she snuck out. She meets 5 boys in a forest and take h...
21.8K 578 44
Harmony Maddison, the average werewolf 15 year old going onto 16, at this time she is supposed to shift, but didn't. Her pack- her family become bull...