Her Secret

By ana_aeonian

【COMPLETED】 ✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞ Akane had just moved to Kyoto and her brand new school, Mikajike High Sch... More

WORK IN PROGRESS
Ready, Set, - Chapter 1
Boys - Chapter 2
My Class - Chapter 3
The Dream - Chapter 4
Ana's Note
Unexpected News - Chapter 5
Childhood Friend - Chapter 6
Promise To Keep - Chapter 7
Anger - Chapter 8
My Schedule
Back To School - Chapter 10
Cancel for tomorrow
It's Time - Chapter 11
The Date - Chapter 12
Anonymous - Chapter 13
Best Friends - Chapter 14
The Truth - Chapter 15
Untrustable - Chapter 16
Revealed - Chapter 17
Training - Chapter 18
Into one - Chapter 19
Kidnapped - Chapter 20
IMPORTANT
Explanation - Chapter 21
Stranger - Chapter 22
Baby - Chapter 23
She's Crying 0.24
Craving - Chapter 24
Cries - Chapter 25 {Last}
Short Sequel

A Confusing V Day- Chapter 9

305 27 9
By ana_aeonian

A week has passed after the first day back. And today is Valentine's Day!!!

I can't believe it! It's finally here! I can't wait to go to places with Haru! He asked me 3 days early and it was really cute!

What should I wea--

DING DONG

Wait... I wasn't expecting anyone to come...

I walked towards the door and opened it. 3 boys were standing in front of me!

Akashi, Kei, and Kyo!

"Uh... H- hi guys... What are you all doing here?" I stuttered looking shocked.

"PLEASE BE MY VALENTINE!" They all yelled at the same time, and also bringing chocolate boxes in front of them. But Kei was thinking differently.

While he said that sentence with Kyo and Akashi, he didn't just bring a box of chocolate. He brought 2 flower bouquets, one had white flowers and the other one had pink. He also had 12 chocolate boxes and a huge teddy bear.

"UMMMMMMMMM...." I looked around panicking, when Haru walked up from behind them.

"What's going on here?" Haru stepped beside me and secretly held my waist not making the other boys see, while I stand speechless and burning red.
That's when everything blacked out.

*Haru's POV*

I brought my hand up to Akane's forehead and felt it. It was burning. Her face started to get red, and then... She collapsed.

"AKANE!" I yelled picking her up, "all of you! Leave now!"

"No way Haru! Akane just collapsed!" Akashi stared into my orbs worried about Akane.

"What is she to all of you anyways?" I glared at all of them, while I hold Akane bridal style.

"Akane's such a kind and beautiful person!" Akashi Explained.

"She's sweet and nice and pretty and caring and amazing and the best girl I have ever met big bro!" Kyo said under one breath.

"I couldn't find a Valentine." Kei scoffed.

"Akashi. Akane has told me about you, but you've only talked to her for one day. Kyo, you should look for a girl who'll spend her every second with you and never leave you. And Kei... Don't use Akane just because you don't have a Valentine. In fact, she's MY Valentine" I glared at them knowing that Akane had a bad fever.

"Nope, I'm staying here." They all said at the same time.

"FINE! BUT YOU THREE WILL ONLY BE HERE TO HELP ME TAKE CARE OF HER! GOT IT?!" I yelled, death glaring them.

~VALENTINE TIMESKIPULICIOUS~

*Akane's POV*

I slightly opened one of my eyes and see a ceiling with patterns on it. It was basically my room. I sat up feeling my forehead and looked around. It was quiet and the room was lit up my the light from the light bulb.

"W- wah..." I felt my neck after feeling my forehead, "I... Have a fever...".

I got my blanket off me and stood up, I suddenly got dizzy and trip on the floor with my eyes in pain and my face burning.

Running footsteps from the stairs suddenly appeared and it was getting closer to my room. The door opened and Haru, Akashi, Kyo, and Kei were standing there worriedly.

"Akane stay rested on your bed! You have a bad fever and since your mom still isn't here, we need to take care of you!" Haru picked me up and placed me back on my bed, "Kyo, get a bucket of cold water with a face towel! Akashi, get the food we were making for Akane and bring it up here! Kei-" Haru was cut off by Kei, while the other two boys run to get the things theu were told to get.

"Lil' Bro, don't tell me what to do." Kei glared at Haru viciously, while he walks towards my window and opens the curtain, "It's still morning. Akane, you were sleeping for only an hour. I'll be back, I may not care but I hate being bored, so I'll be back with some medicines." Kei stared at me and turns towards the door, he exits the room and closes the door, leaving me with Haru.

"Akane, are you alright? Please don't scare me like that. I had to pretend to the others that I didn't care, but it hurt me a lot. Place take care of yourself, okay?" I sat up while Haru talks to me. He then hugs me and I could sense that he was seriously worried.

It's weird that at first I didn't like him at all. He just annoyed me. But after I found out that he was my childhood best friend. My heart just glowed and felt fixed.

"I'm sorry for worrying you Haru... I promise I will take care of myself from now on." I smiled. He leans closer to my lips and just when we were about to kiss, Kyo walked in with Akashi, while Kyo was holding a small bin with water and a face towel, but Akashi carrying a tray with food in it.

Haru got off of me as fasts he could while my face burns red. We were lucky that Kyo or Akashi didn't see.
Kyo passes the bin and the face towel to Haru and Akashi places the food of tray on top of my bedside table. Haru watered the face towel and slightly dried it. He first felt my head and then made me hold the face towel on my forehead.

"Akane, I think you should eat for now and then rest. You need lots of sleep to recover." Akashi stared at me passing the tray on top of my lap covered with my blanket.

"Buv I have a dafe wit Hawu!" I muffled whild I started eating the food he gave me. I glanced over at Haru and saw him making circles on his cheeks with his finger, blushing away, he even tried to hide it.

"YOU AND BIG BRO ARE GOING OUT?!" Kyo screamed with a shocked expression.

"N--"

"Yes. Me and Akane are going out. Since the 4th day I was here, the day after Kei and Kyo left the house when they visited me and Akane. She's my girlfriend, I'm her boyfriend."

Akashi and Kyo stared at me with a shock face while I stare at Haru shocked myself, and thinking why he suddenly told them. Haru smiles at me and glances over to Akashi and Kyo basically signalling me to say something.

"R- right, w- w- were going o- out!" I stuttered looking down trying to cover my faceu.

"Woah..." Akashi and Kyo looked at each other with surprise.

"We're sorry we asked you to be our Valentine then... We didn't know you and Haru were already going out." They both bowed looking guitly and pained at the same time, "Y- yeah..." Kyo mumbled.

Just then, Kei enters the room with a plastic bag. Assuming that it was filled with medecines.

"Really now? You two are going out? Well prove it." Kei stares and me and Haru with a smirk.

"W- what?" I stuttered eyeing him confused.

"Kiss each other." Kei chuckled while I quietly sqealed with my face as red as a tomato.

I took a peek at Haru who was getting closer to me, he whispered something in my ear, "Don't worry... It's fine..." then the next thing I knew, my lips was push with Haru's. We stopped after 5 seconds, then haru smirks at Kei with a I told you so face.

"Ha, never thought you could actually get a girl Haru. I'm proud of ya. Guess theres no use to asking Akane out." Kei passes me the plastic bag of medicines and heads towards the door waving his hands, "See ya." He leaves, leaving me and Haru with Akashi and Kyo.

"W- well, me and Akashi should go now too! We have a place we should be!" Kyo tried to fake smile but I could tell he was pained, so was Akashi. I could hear their hearts beating fast with nervousness.

"O- okay" I mumbled, "thank you for your help!" I stared at them smiling.

"Thanks Kyo, thanks Akashi for helping me take care of Akane."

"No problem." Akashi whispered, as he and Kyo walk out my door and closes it.

Me and Haru stared at each other for a while, and I finally finished my food after that short time that we had with the others. Haru takes the tray and holds it onto his arms but patting my head gently with one of his hand.

"Go to sleep Akane, you need it." He whispered, kissing my cheeks and smiling brightly. I nod my head and picked up the face towel that fell of my forehead, as I lay down on my bed slowly closing my eyes.

My Valentine's day ended with me and Haru finally telling some people that we were in such more deeper relationship than just being neighbours.

*****

Ana's Note: I'm so sorry if this wasn't what you were expecting! I just didn't have enough time to think of anything else since I had to finish a lot of work.

This wasn't what I was expecting myself but I tried my best to make it clear and long as possible as I could since I'm not really good of making story's.

Again I'm sorry! If you didn't like it, please tell me so I can make an even better story! Although it won't be a Valentine's thing.

Another reason is because I had a bad Valentine's Day.

I hope you have a great day! ^~^ ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188 45 28
Ryuga Shirogane, a senior in a high school in Japan, never finds it troubling to strike a question or an entire discussion amongst his peers or stran...
2.6K 64 22
In which→ You liked the unpopular kid and wrote letters for him, but now you're his tutor, and he doesn't know you're his secret admirer. Or does he...
4K 81 8
Akaashi x Reader Haikyuu Fanfiction Haunted by her insecurities she tries to get through college. But with constant fights with Akaashi and his sou...
546K 20.7K 114
(Name) Shiwakita isn't an ordinary girl, no matter how many times she tries or wishes she can be. She can never be normal, not if she's the daughter...