Me, Myself, and No One Else

By christinedancer

My name is Dawn. I was the shyest person in my high school. But one day everything changed, and I was the mos... More

Me, Myself, and No One Else
Chapter 1//First Day Of Senior Year
Chapter 2// The Awkwardness Of Today
Chapter 3// The Crush
Chapter 4// He Strikes Again
Chapter 5 (Part 2)// The New Friend
Chapter 6// We're In This Together
Chapter 7// The Mystery Has Began
Chapter 8// My Dad
Chapter 9// Tic, Tap, Tock, Bang.

Chapter 5// The New Friend

22 0 0
By christinedancer

Dawn's POV

Ugh, I was so tired. I didn't wanna go to school today, but I wanted to go to school because we have a new student in our grade! Yay! But also not yay. Because what if she's like a diva and super rude. Or she could be like June and I super shy and stuff! I just hope June and I will have a new friend to hang out with.

Ok I'm ready for school now I gotta go because I'm almost late!

I drove to school but June said she had a ride. Probably her mom.

Ring ring!

Oh my gosh! Just in time. I'm here, phew. That was way to close. Gotta go to meet the new girl.
"H-h-hey. Im uh, I'm Kylee. Are you a senior? Because I'm new here..." said Kylee the new girl.
"O-oh hi I'm D-Dawn I get shy... well I'm one of the shyest people in this school. Haha, um come with me I can take you to your first class. What do you have?" I said shyly.
"I h-have uh... math first..." she said so quietly.
"Oh! Ok. I have math too come on follow me," I said bringing her with me to math.
-------------------------------------------------------
Oml im SO SORRY this was SUPER short but consider this a "Part 1" I PROMISE it'll come soon. I just didn't want to upload nothing. Sorry, bye💕🏹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.9K 19
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
16.8K 1K 23
"That's because.. you're weak!" "I'll surpass you! I certainly will!" [Kaiju no.8 various x !Gojo reader] Gojo Y/n , despite her silly demeanor there...
129K 5.9K 149
Austin was a kid that loved to watch Anime, especially Pokemon. Annoyed at how the series was going after Sinnoh, he fell asleep before waking up, so...
73.3K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...