Falling For My Trainor

Autorstwa WWE_LOVER_

Meet Rose she loves the WWE more than anything. Her biggest dream is to make it and prove everyone who ever d... Więcej

Beginning
Dinner Night
Training Day
Car Ride&Seth's House
Rolls&Bumps
Date Night
Meeting&Yelling
Hurt
Am I Enough?
Lying
Hurting
Finding Out
Caught
Positivity
Sorry
Hanging Out&Gym
Hanging Out With Twins&Paige
Nightmares& RAW
Waking Up
Are you ok?
Talking
Fighting
Jealous
Working With Seth
Leaving
Help
Morning
Blur
Rehab
Processing It In
Hard
Big News
Talk
Visiting
No Way
Selfish
Breathe Taking
Feeling Bad
Back On The Road
Magical
Confused
Raw
Loving you
My Fault
Truth
Talk
Mixed Tag Match
Fairy Tale Is Over
Punched
I Care For Seth
RAW
Bar
Mine
Next Step
Past
Closer
New Day
Old Stomping Ground
Trust
Fight
I Hate Him
Invite
Love Yourself
Like Her
Concentrate
Choice
Welcome Back
Moonlight
goosebumps
I Warned You
Find Me

Friends?

2.8K 66 8
Autorstwa WWE_LOVER_

Donde estbas? No es un hotel!" My aunt yelled at me where was I this isnt a hotel "sorry I was at Seth's my trainers house" she gave me the look I better have not done anything stupid "we didn't do anything I swear" she nodded and hugged me. Yesterday was a dream and a blur Seth confirmed he doesnt hate me he hates that he cant hate me.

Tonight I'm going out with Seth and I can't wait for once I'm actually happy ive never been this happy in a long time maybe I'm not such a horrible mess after all?. The way Seth's lips felt on mine god I loved it I shouldnt really be thinking me and him are thing we barley getting to know eachother. What if he hurts me or leaves me for someone better? Or what if he just pity's me?.

All negative thoughts left my mind till I realized Seth is almost picking me up! Dang it! I haven't even planned a outfit for tonight. I quickly took a body shower with my favorite coconut body wash and curled my hair a bit did a half up half down. My makeup was natural just the lips were bold for my eyes I just had eyeliner and for my lips red lipstick. As for my face I just put BB creme for some reason Seth makes me feel comfortable around him so im not going to cake my face with makeup.

My dress was a beautiful flowery vintage dress I always loved vintage dresses I paired my dress with some pumps."You still look fat and ugly" that voice spoke in my head "Look at your cuts thats what you deserve" these voices wont stop!. Does Seth see what I see? Is he pitying me?

"Rose ven abajo quien es este?" Shit I forget to tell my aunt great another embarrassment "Tia el es mi entrendador" hes my trainer I told her she looked at him a bit weird "ten cuidado Rose esta bien te ves hermosa" she told me to be careful and that I look beautiful. Seth kept his gaze at me at all times he hugged me and took my hand and led me to the car.

"You look beautiful" I smiled at him "your so so handsome" he held the passenger door open for me and immediately put rock music. Ive said it before rock isnt my favorite but its something he likes so I'll listen to it as well. We pulled up in Olive Garden he again helped me off the car and grabbed my hand protectively. "Last name Lopez" the waiter led us outside I gasped it was beautiful "like it?" It was a small but beautiful. How bad I wanted to cry it was so nice of him the starts were beautiful and the lights and everything about the picnic is beautiful.

We talked about our lives how he started to get into wrestling. "You know what's funny I would watch you on t.v and fan girl over your now look at me eating dinner with you" he chuckled and kissed my cheek. The waiter came back with a salad to start with and I know I'm fat so I told the waiter thats what I'm eating with no dressing. Seth looked at me with a you sure look immediately I nodded. We laughed about our silly mistakes and he was telling me really funny stories. Dinner with Seth was so much fun I'm never forgetting this night.

After dinner we agreed to watch a movie at  theater hopefully it isnt scary because scary movies are not my thing. Of course Seth being a tough guy he had to pick a scary movie it was called "Ouija 2". I'm going to be jumping over every little thing Seth payed for both our tickets and waters he wouldnt let me pay for anything. It kind of frustrated me he wasnt letting me pay atleast once I dont want him to think Im using him for the money because its not true.

Seth held my hand while we made our way to the back people were giving us looks and some fans stopped us to get a picture. "Your girlfriend is so pretty Seth are you two dating?" "Oh sweetheart were friends" ouch am I getting friend zoned?. But weve been acting as if were dating by holding hands,kissing Im so confused. Im not asking Seth if this is a date or anything I'll just go with the flow. We chose to sit in the very back of the row there were very few people sitting in the back row the room was packed though.

It was really chilly in the theater we waited for the movie to start till it did. That little girl Doris scares the crap out me she has a evil look and evil eyes. Half way through the movie I was clinging on to Seth if I was going to lose my life. He pulled me close to him and hugged me he started massaging my back to calm me down.

The movie was over I felt embarrassed Seth wouldnt stop picking on me and mimicking my voice. The night was dark and beautiful "Seth stay the night with me please?" "I don't know your aunt might kill me she looked as if she was going to beat the shit out of me" I giggled my aunt is overprotective of me. She thinks of me as her daughter and as her princess "please Seth" I pouted he groaned "fine" I smiled in satisfaction.

As soon as we got to my place we tip-toed upstairs to my room when we got in I told Seth he can take off his shoes by the entrance of the door. I closed and locked the door dont ask why I lock my door its a habit of mine. "Im going to use the bathroom I'll be back" I whispered to Seth immediately when I went in the bathroom I took off my dress and makeup and changed to my sweatpants and tank top. My scars are noticeable but Seth already knows so there really isnt any point to hide them.

After I was done Seth was still in his suit "you can take off your shirt you know" oh man I hope that didnt sound wrong he did just that and his pants. He got in the covers and wrapped his hands around my waist he pulled to his chest. Friends is what we are but we arent acting like it. At night is when you have your mind all over the place and where you think the most. "I had fun Seth thank you" "anytime Rose your so wonderful you dont know how bad I want to kiss you" I thought for a while "then kiss me". Seth's minty breathe reached my lips we were kissing it wasnt a passionate kiss it was a different kind of kiss.

Then our kiss got a bit more heated he pulled away "stop Rose im not going to be able to stop myself it was a mistake Rose this cant happened again were friends nothing more" there was that stab once again to my heart. Just friends. I turned my back to him so what was today and yesterday? getting to know each other?. We kissed yesterday and today it was the best thing for once I felt like I was something for someone. My eyes felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep with my back turned to Seth. I'm a mistake.

                     Seth's P.O.V
My heart stung a bit when I said me and Rose are just friends but its true I cant fall for her more. Our age is a big difference Im hopefully going back on the road in a month. We arent meant to be our kisses,her laugh,her scent,her silliness,her she's so captivating.

Her back was turned to me so I decided to stay till she fell asleep "Rose I'm sorry your the best thing that has happened to me baby girl" I kissed her cheek and got dressed.

"So you were in my nieces room eh?" Shit it was Rose's aunt "no dont think wrong" she gave me a crazy look. "I know Seth dont worry she wont do anything I know her, but as for you Seth I saw you how you looked at her with such adoration. Remember age is just a number now good night I'll lead you out". My mouth was dry age is just a number my mind kept on repeating what Rose's aunt said.

My apartment was cold, my bed was cold without Rose I miss her already. How can we be friends when everytime I see her I want to hug her and make her feel loved. Colby get your head in check and dont let a silly summer tiny fling ruin your comeback to the ring in a month. My mind wont let me stop thinking about Rose the only thing that was my opinion tomorrow will be the last day I'll be show up as trainer for my school. I'll eventually go back but when Rose is graduated from the program.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.5K 68 11
Ariana Grande is a singer who is in the prime of her career, but she was a fan of the WWE. She loved every wrestler and Diva, but her favorite Supers...
979 42 37
Disclaimer: This story involves a beating to the main girl and a physical abusive past. Do not read if you have been in that situation or feel uncomf...
4.8K 201 26
This is a Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins (aka The Shield.) fanfic. Yes the wrestlers. It's about a girl named Rynn who gets a job as a...
337K 4.1K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...