Crossed Lines

By uncxnstrained

Melony moves from South Africa, following her dreams of trying to make a name for herself. She meets Zayn alo... More

HI :)
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13
14
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
:D
The sequel ❤
Rewrite
NEW STORY!!!

31.

1.6K 52 6
By uncxnstrained

Thirty minutes after the lunch, we arrive at Zayn's penthouse. We get inside and he hands me a water bottle as we sit in the lounge. I'm snuggling into his side and his arm is around me.

"That was fun wasn't it?" I ask him.

"It wasn't too bad." He replies softly.

"Yeah. I'm going to miss everyone. I'm literally not going to know anybody that side." I sigh. "but I'm still excited though."

"I still can't believe you'll be gone for so long." Now it's him who sighs. "but I'm sure you'll do well baby. I believe in you."

"Thank you. I'm a little nervous though but at the same time so excited." I look up at him and smile. "and a little sad that I'd be away from you for so long."

"I'll miss you too. So much." He whispers. I lean up and he kisses me sweetly. It's not rushed, nor steamy, just soft and sweet.

"Don't worry. I'll always be a phone call away." I whisper against his mouth.

"Well can't hold you like this through the phone, now can I?"

"I guess not." We're quiet for a while until he breaks the comfortable silence.

"I need to smoke." He says. It dawns on me that this is the firsts he's ever mentioned smoking in front of me.

"I even forgot you smoked."

"Yeah. I make sure that I don't smell or taste of cigarettes when I see you. Cause I know you hate it." He says.

"Thank you." I kiss his cheek. He removes his arm from around me as he walks to another room. Just then, my phone buzzes.

Trev: Lunch was fun. Thank you J

Me: it was. Thank YOU. We should do that more often.

Trev: We should. Me and Cate are hanging out now.

Me: Thanks for inviting me Trev! I say jokingly.

Trev: I would've but you and guys left and I thought you wanted some time with together.

Me: Yeah but he's going to be helping out a friend, so I'll be twiddling my thumbs until he's done L

My phone busses again but before I can answer it, someone enters through the door. I turn around and its Suzie, Zayn's friend. She smirks as her eyes finally catch mine.

"Well Hello. We've met before right?" she walks over to me and I stand up. "Suzie" she says holding out her hand.

"Uh yeah. Melony." I shake her hand awkwardly.

"So are you the housekeeper or something?" I narrow my eyes at her, I'm not entirely sure but I think I'm giving her the stink eye. I snatch my hand from her grip.

"Why would you even think that?"

"Just asking because you know- "

"Because I'm black?" she smiles and it makes me extremely mad.

"Not at all. I'm just not used to seeing girls here unless you know they work here, or they're sleeping with Zayn..."

"Well I'm doing neither." I look around praying that Zayn would appear soon.

"Hey, I didn't mean to offend you. I was just curious as to what a beautiful woman like you was doing here." I don't answer her and I decide to let it go.

"Uh Zayn just went to smoke, I'm sure he'll be back soon." Just as I say that, he walks over to Suzie. She hugs him and leaves a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey sweetie. Thanks for helping me out." She says brightly.

"Sure. What do you need help with?"

"I need your advice on some business deal."

"Yeah no problem." At this point I think he finally remembers that I'm here. "Oh yeah S, this is my girlfriend Melony and Mel this is Suzie."

"We've met before." Suzie says with a smirk and he raises his eyebrows, looking suspiciously at me. was she just flirting with me?

"Really now?" he asks. Looking directly at me. What is his problem?

"Uh yeah. So do you want me to go home?"

"Why would I want that?" he asks coolly.

"Because you're going to be busy. So I can go hang out with Cate or something and I'll be out of your way."

"Oh no it won't take long."

"No I really don't mind. I don't want to rush you." Just then my phone vibrates on the couch and Zayn turns his attention to it. I grab it and its Trevor asking if he should come pick me up while they're busy.

"We'll you'll meet me in your office when you're done here." Suzie says before heading upstairs.

"If you want to go then I won't keep you here." He's standing right in front of me now.

"I don't want to leave but then you'll be busy. I'll just see you some other time." I shrug.

"I'll come by later on today. My clothes are still at your place either way." I nod and he sighs. "How are you getting there?"

"I think Trevor is going to come pick me up." he shakes his head at me.

"I don't like that at all." He says seriously. "You should get a car already."

"You know I'm saving for a car and my dream house and things like that. I'll buy it when I really need it." I shrug at him. I quickly text Trevor the address and he says he'll be here soon.

"You're still young." He replies. "If we're going to buy one together, then you don't need to save so much." I blink up at him and he looks just as shocked for about a second before regaining his composure.

"You're thinking about buying a house together?" I'm shocked.

"If we ever get there. I mean I'm not dating you just to pass time." He steps closer and his hands move to my hips. "Don't you ever think about it?"

"I do I guess...I just didn't think we're this serious already." He sighs.

"We've talked about this." He states but he steps away before I can answer and he takes my hand. "Your friend will probably be here soon. I'll walk you down."

We head to the elevator and he's very quiet. I feel like I should say something but I don't know what exactly. He looks deep in thought, and he look neither happy, nor mad.

"I can feel the hole in my head from all your staring." I smile at his indifference

"Sorry you're just really quiet. It's kind of creepy." He looks down at me. "Are you planning to abduct me, lock me in a house we're going to buy together? I could never be sure." He looks down at me and he smirks.

"Yes." He says. "I'll marry you, keep you there, then make you carry my kids. All 10 of them" I gasp and he smiles broader. He pushes me against the elevator wall and he brings his body against mine. "you'll be mine, completely. Mind, body and soul." He whispers to me and his lips are inches are from mine.

"Is that what you want?" I ask him in a whisper.

"That's what I'll have." He replies, as his eyes roam the length of me. "I'll have you every way I desire."

"What if I don't want you?"

"I know you would." He smirks. "I'll own you, so it wouldn't really matter."

"Caveman." I mouth to him.

"Yours." He says as the elevator opens and he steps aside. He holds my hand as we make it to the lobby, then out the glass doors. Just as we step out, Trevor pulls up. I wave to him and I turn around to say goodbye to Zayn.

"So I'll see you tonight?" I ask him excitedly. He nods, then he grabs me by the neck and he kisses me deeply. His free hand is om my hip and his mouth is moving confidently with mine.

"Zayn." I speak against his lips. I try to break the kiss but he bites on my bottom lip. He hums before breaking the kiss. "You know we could've done that inside." I say to him, my dislike of PDA not forgotten.

"Sorry babe. Sometimes I can't help it." He walks over to the car and he opens the door for me. He waits till I climb in before closing the door and leaning into the open window. "Hey man." He greets Trevor. Trevor returns the greeting and Zayn looks at me again. "Tell me when you get there safely." I nod and he look at Trevor. "Where are you guys going?" he asks him.

"To my apartment." Trevor says and Zayn nods.

"Look after my girl okay." Trevor nods and he continues. "Oh and Trevor?"

"Yeah?"

"If you kiss or so much as touch her again. I'll kill you." He says calmly. Both me and Trevor are shocked into silence. I'm staring open-mouthed at him and Trevor's eyes are wide open. "Bye baby." he pecks me once on the lips before heading back into the building.

"You told him!" Trevor practically screams. I wince.

"I'm sorry. I had to." He starts the car. "If it helps I told him that it only lasted like two seconds and that you were drunk..."

"It doesn't. he probably hates me." He says.

"He doesn't hate you. He just doesn't like me being around you so much."

"So he controls you now?" he blurts.

"No I understand where he's coming from. If another girl kissed him, I would make sure he never sees her again."

"I guess."

"What were you and Cate up to before you came?" It's no use carrying on with that conversation.

"Just some board games. Were you bored that much over there?" he smirks.

"Don't look so happy. I just don't like his friend that's all." I shrug and he hums before asking why. "I don't know she just makes me feel weird, and she's all over Zayn. It's sickening."

Soon we're parked at his parking space and heading to his apartment. He opens the door and Cate jumps up to greet me at the door. Inside we find Mark, Luke and Carla, who also greet me as we enter. We all sit in the lounge as Trevor fetches wine and wineglasses.

"Let's make a toast." Cate says as we all have a glass in hand. "To Mel. Good luck out there and do your best. I know that whatever you put your mind to, you will succeed in. We're extremely proud of you and we'll miss you terribly." Everyone raises their glasses and they all repeat praises after Cate. soon we're all more or less tipsy and it's getting late but we're not bothered at all.

"Guys I think I should stop drinking. I don't want to feel like crap on the plane."

"There are bathrooms on the plane, you'll be alright." Mark says from beside me. Suddenly my phone in the table rings and I see "My Caveman" on the screen. I coo at the name knowing he put the "My" in the name. I head to the kitchen to answer.

"Hey."

"Hey. I'm guessing you did not arrive safely since I never got a text." I wince.

"Sorry I forgot."

"Where are you?" he asks.

"Still a Trevor's."

"I'm here. Come down." He orders. I could never understand why anyone could hate being told what to do, if it always sounded as sexy as Zayn made it. He would tell me to jump off a cliff, and I'd still find it sexy.

"Okay I'll be down soon." I gather my things and I say goodbye to everyone. I leave Cate behind and I make my way to our apartment. I find Zayn looking as good as always. He's leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, and he's staring right at me. I open the door and he comes in, locking the door behind him. We get to my room and he does exactly the same.

My lips are on his as soon as he turns around. I grab unto his hair, as I deepen the kiss. He lets me slip my tongue into his mouth. I run my tongue along his at a slow but desperate pace. He holds me tight against him as he pushes me onto the bed. He pulls away with one last peck.

"Were you drinking?" he asks.

"A bit." I say, smiling up at his attractive face.

"Get dressed baby." Again. it shouldn't sound do good! We both Get up. He strips until he's only dressed in his briefs and for once I decide to wear actual pajamas. Short, but pajamas nonetheless. His eyes roam my body then land on my face, before moving down again. "This is not good for my health" I think he murmurs but I can hardly hear. We climb into bed and he holds me against him.

"Goodnight." I say followed by a big yawn.

"Goodnight baby." He replies, kissing my temple.

"Zayn?"
"Yeah baby."

"Thank you for spending the weekend with me."

"I wouldn't be anywhere else." I smile into his chest.

"You can be so cute sometimes."

"I'm always cute." He replies.

"Did you manage to help Suzie?"

"Yeah, took longer than we expected. Sorry about that."

"It's okay. I had fun at Trevor's." he scoffs. "I can't believe you did what you did." I say referring to the little warning.

"I wasn't joking Mel. I don't want anyone's hands on you." I roll my eyes at him.

"Whatever Caveman. Goodnight."

"Night baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 32.9K 41
[COMPLETED✓] When Abigale's father can't afford her going to college, she finds herself searching for work. She ends up being a nanny for the one an...
59.6K 2.1K 18
Zayn and Perrie are engaged, which means all of their problems and worries are forgotten. Wrong. So wrong. That's just not how it works, and it seem...
426K 11.5K 58
Being a single mother is not easy. Especially when you start at the age of 18. Every guy would run away the minute they find out she has a daughter...
BorderZ By Zee

Fanfiction

43.2K 1.4K 52
When you've crossed every line possible. Where does that leave you? Zayn and Melony have been through a lot, trying to find themselves and each othe...