Crossed Lines

By uncxnstrained

Melony moves from South Africa, following her dreams of trying to make a name for herself. She meets Zayn alo... More

HI :)
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13
14
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
:D
The sequel ❀
Rewrite
NEW STORY!!!

30.

1.6K 47 4
By uncxnstrained

I'm woken up Sunday by the ringtone of Zayn's phone. He groans but doesn't wake up and honestly I'm too lazy to try and wake him up, or answer the phone for that matter. I'm exhausted. After the talk we had yesterday, he helped me pack for the trip and then we stayed up till late talking about everything and nothing at once.

"Zayn. Phone."

"Answer it." He says gruffly. I lean over his sleeping body, taking the phone from the nightstand. Clearing my throat first, I answer without looking at the screen.

"Zayn's Phone hello?"

"Oh hey, can I speak to Zayn please." The lady says over the phone.

"He's a little busy right now. Can I take a massage?"

"Oh there's no need. Busy huh?" Without her saying so, I know exactly what she's thinking.

"Oh no. not that kind of busy."

"If you say so. Who am I speaking to by the way?" she sounds amused, playful? I'm not really sure.

"Melony."

"Nice to talk to you. When he's not otherwise occupied, can you let him know that Suzie called." Again. She sounds amused.

"Will do. Goodbye."

"Bye." She says before I end the call. The name sounds familiar but I can't remember where I heard it. Oh yeah. She is the blonde woman he was sitting with at the café. The day he ignored me.

I don't think I like her much.

Groaning with displeasure, I step out of bed and head straight for the bathroom to shower and freshen up before Zayn wakes up. I look at the time and it's 8:30. Who the hell calls this early? By the time I'm all showered, I realize I left my clothes in my room. I quickly slip on my underwear and wrap myself in a towel.

Zayn is still asleep when I get to the room. I quickly dress while he's still asleep, checking every now and then if he's awake yet. after I'm done, I jump on the bed next to him. I stare at him and I still can't believe that this man wants me. He's beautiful, handsome, intelligent, successful, driven, really any compliment I can think of, he is. After our talk yesterday, I can honestly say that my doubts about us have almost disappeared. I feel secure and sure about us. I'm excited and I have this overwhelming feeling and I want us to grow stronger as each day passes.

He's lying on his back now and as selfish as this sounds, I want him awake so he can give me some attention. So I straddle him, making sure not to put too much weight on him.

"Wake up." I whisper, leaning down to his ear. "Zayn." I say. he doesn't even move a muscle. I start kissing his jaw, covered now with a slight beard. I lower my kisses to his neck, slowly down to the nape of his neck, and on to his shoulder. I'm so invested in what I'm doing that I don't realize that he has in fact, woken up. I kiss his collarbone, moving down to his chest, then lower to his abdomen. At this point it's not just sweet kisses anymore. I'm biting him softly, licking as I go lower.

Suddenly, I'm pushed onto my back, with Zayn hovering above me. He immediately crashes his lips against mine. He holds my wrists above my head with one hand, while the free one moves to my neck. He's all tongue and warmth as he lays all his weight on me. Making me feel every hard ridge of his body. When we finally run out of breath, he pulls away, balancing his weight on his arms.

"What are you trying to do?" he asks huskily. his eyes are narrowed, framed by his long dark lashes.

"Waking you up?" I pull a face, smiling at him.

"First you walk half naked around the room then you pull that little stunt you just did."

"You watched me get dressed!" I almost scream. "I thought you were sleeping." I gape at his smirking face.

"You woke me up when you came in. I tried not to look but then again you were wearing lace underwear." He shrugs as if that explains it.

"You're such a pervert."

"Says the one who tried to fondle me while I was asleep." He says rolling his eyes. "Talking about that. I'm going to give you a warning just this once."

"What warning?" I ask.

"Don't ever do that again. I mean it takes a lot to control myself and you're not helping it by giving me blue balls every time we're together."

"Ok" I say.

"No I mean it Mel. You know I won't pressure you and I respect your decision to wait. So please don't make this harder than it is already. Believe it or not, it takes everything in me not to tear your clothes apart and to take you on every surface of this apartment. Especially now."

"Okay. I'm sorry. I get it, I won't make it harder."

"You're making it harder just by talking." He rolls his eyes as I smile. "So are you uncomfortable with anything else besides sex?"

"Uh well..." I try to think of something to say but I can feel my face burning with embarrassment. "I haven't done anything else." I shrug looking away from him.

"Hey. We won't rush anything. Just asking where exactly the line is." He leans down as he connects our lips again and soon the awkward conversation about sex is forgotten. The kiss is slow and passionate. His tongue is slick and warm. Oh this never gets old. "Baby. You're so cute when you're shy." He speaks against my lips. "Any man would be lucky to have you, in any way. Including me." He doesn't give me a chance to reply before his lips are firmly against mine again.

"We should probably get ready for the lunch." I say out of breath after we break the kiss.

"Okay." He says just as breathless.

"You want anything now?" I ask him.

"Just coffee please." I nod and head to the kitchen as he heads to the bathroom. A few minutes after making the coffee, Zayn appears wearing a black washed out jean, with a black shirt. It's like looking good comes naturally to him, and quite frankly it's unfair to the rest of the human population. We take our coffee and we head for the sitting room. Cate soon appears, heading straight for the coffee machine, before joining us.

"Hey uh I forgot to tell you. Suzie called." I tell Zayn.

"Oh? What did she say?" Cate rolls her eyes because I told her the story about the café. Needless to say she doesn't like her at all, even though she doesn't know her. Thing is Zayn also saw her roll her eyes but luckily he says nothing about it.

"Nothing, just to tell you that she called."

"Oh ok, I'll call her back later then."

"Hey. It's already twelve, what time do you want to leave?" Cate asks.
"Uh we have to be there at 14:00 so we can leave in about an hour and a half."

"Sure. Trevor actually wanted to go out last night. But I never asked because you had Zayn over."

"You should've went. Would've been fun to go dancing a bit."

"Yeah. Well when you come back, Trevor decided to do something fun for once."

"Trevor's always fun." I say with a smile. I look up and I find Zayn scowling at me. "What? It's the truth." I shrug at him.

"Especially when his sticking his tongue down my girlfriend's throat." he huffs.

"Oh whatever." I say the same time as Cate says "What?" oh yeah...I never told her about the kiss.

"Nothing. Zayn's just over exaggerating like always."

"So you didn't kiss?" Cate asks.

"I mean not really. It lasted like 5 seconds, he was drinking. It was more like a long peck?"

"And you're only telling me now?" Cate asks. I'm not sure how she feels, because I only hid it from her because I thought she had feelings for Trevor and I didn't want to make things more awkward than they already are.

"I really am sorry. I forgot." It's half true.

Soon we're getting ready and we're head to the restaurant. Zayn and I in his car and Cate in hers.

"I feel like Cate is mad at me." I tell Zayn as we approach the restaurant.

"She's not." He says.

"Yeah well she got really quiet after that. No thanks to you." He stays quiet. "I mean I don't want us to fight over Trevor. I don't want her to think I still want him or something."

"Still." Not so much a question as a statement.

"Okay before I met you I had a thing for him. It wasn't anything serious. I just thought he was cute."

"Nothing is ever serious with you, is it?"

"Are you mad?"

"No. what you did before me is your business."

"Then why are you so snappy?"

"Because maybe it's getting a bit irritating, talking about Trevor the whole day."

"Okay...sorry." Before he can say anything the phone rings throughout the car. Suzie. Great.

"Hey Suzie."

"Hey Z. what's up?" she says.

"Nothing much, just going for lunch."

"Okay are you busy later on?"

"Uh I don't know. What's wrong?"

"I kinda need your help with something. Can I come by yours later? It won't take too long."

"Uh sure what time?"

"How about after your lunch, tell me when we're done so I can drive to your apartment."

"Sure no problem." Zayn says.

"Ok see you later sweetie. I appreciate it." Sweetie? I'm not entirely sure, but I think I just gave them the stink eye. Zayn stops the car as we arrive at the restaurant. He climbs out before opening my door and taking my hand.

"Do you mind if we stop by at my place for a while?" He asks as we walk towards the doors.

"Sure sweetie." I emphasize the word. He chuckles as he kisses my cheek.

"Thanks baby. It's pretty hot seeing you jealous." He says with a smile.

"Oh please I'm not jealous. I just don't see why she has to call my boyfriend sweetie. It's not her job." He laughs at me, as in squint your eyes and clutch your belly type of laugh.

"Well you're my sweetie." He says as he stops and turns me to face him. "and no one else's."

"You bet your sweet ass I am." I say before kissing him on the lips. It was meant to be a peck but soon it turns into full-on make out. He deepens the kiss as he slides his tongue into my mouth. His hands move lower until they're resting on my butt. He groans as he bites my bottom lip, finally breaking the kiss. "Wow." Zayn smirks before pecking me once more. Just as I turn my head, I see everybody we're meeting for lunch, staring right at us. "You did this on purpose." I state.

"Yes. I believe when I kiss you, it's always on purpose."

"You're such a caveman. Gosh." I don't know why but I'm still in his arms, smiling up at him until I realize that people are waiting on us. "Come on let's go inside." I take his hand as we walk to the table.

We greet everyone with hugs before taking our seats. It's only me, Zayn, Cate, Carla, Mark, Trevor, Luke, Jennifer, Nathan and Ana from work and. It's a fun lunch. We talk about everything and everyone and besides Zayn being a little cold towards Trevor, everything is perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 10.4K 129
[COMPLETED] ❝Of all the races I've started, loving him is the one I never want to finish.❞ In this re-imagination of my most popular story, Arielle H...
20.8K 532 35
"Don't start something you won't be able to finish," I threatened. "You're no fun," she pouted, "I want this and you're ruining my moment." *** Zayn...
710K 7.6K 199
INSTAGRAM: 2 New Notifications @zaynmalik liked your post. @zaynmalik started following you! ❊❊❊ what happens when zayn malik becomes infatuated with...
289K 17.2K 72
❝it's been four short years, with hopes and dreams and fears; with a love and trust and tears,❞ or which zayn and harry broke up years ago, only left...