The Alpha's Abused Mate

By darknessinsanity

Addison malia was dropped on the door step of a pack only a few weeks old. She was passed to the omegas to be... More

A/N
1|Chapter
2|Chapter
3|Chapter
4|Chapter
5|Chapter
6|Chapter
7|Chapter
8|Chapter
9|Chapter
10|Chapter
11|Chapter
12|Chapter
13|Chapter
14|Chapter
15|Chapter
17|Chapter
18|Chapter
19|Chapter
20|Chapter
21| Chapter
22|Chapter
a|n
23|chapter
24|Chapter
25|Chapter
26|Chapter
27|Chapter
28|Chapter
29| Chapter
30| Chapter
31|Chapter
Next book information!
Epilogue

16|Chapter

14.7K 396 70
By darknessinsanity

-----
Addisons pov.

It was a dress, well not just a dress but a beautiful ball gown.

   It was a light purple/blue color, on the top was a billion beautiful little flowers that drown out into the puffy material on the bottom. Little bye little the flowers would bleed back into the dress at the bottom. The dress flared out giving a tiny waist but was so flattering.

It was the perfect fit and it looked beautiful.

    I smiled and bit my lip slightly trying to stop my extreme happiness from bubbling over. At the bottom of the box under the dress was a note. I ripped it open after I carefully laid the gorgeous dress on the bed being careful as if I was going to rip it.

  My love,
I hope you love the dress, I picked this one out thinking it will go beautifully with your gorgeous eyes. I apologize but I can't pick you up, Victor will be there to pick you up instead. I cannot wait to see you in that dress, but I can't wait to see you out of that dress later either. See you soon,
Asher

I smiled and didn't resist it anymore I laughed and giggled happily even though I was kinda pissed he wouldn't be able to take me.

     I can't be mad though because the dress was so breathtaking and it made me so excited but kinda nervous about what he said having my dress off. Did that mean he wanted to...? No he probably doesn't want to after what I did, I can't believe I did that.

I made a alpha do what I say like that's such a No No like wtf oh my god. Ugh no I'm Okay it's okay whatever happens happens.

I looked down at the dress again and smiled, I picked it up and stripped of my other clothes. It was soft on the inside and it slightly smelt like Asher.

I found some heels by the door that I didn't see before, they were just plain nude heels. I practiced a fell times walking around the room just getting my feet prepared for the long night with these death traps on.

After I was satisfied I heard a car door slam shut, I walked into the big bathroom and looked into the full length mirror. I almost got scared when I saw another women in the bathroom.

But it was just me, I hope Asher will approve of what I have on. Okay, time to go I thought just as the front door opened and I heard Victor yell up that he was here.

        I gently ran my fingers down my dress softly smoothing a piece down. I made sure my hair wasn't going to come out and I walked down the stairs. I heard a glass clink in the kitchen so I went towards it. Victor was sipping a glass with water in it and when he heard my movement he looked towards me.

     He was wearing a black suit with a black tie, he looked handsome but no where near as handsome as Asher in a suit, oh god. I gulped and he smiled

    "You look beautiful Luna forgive me for this next comment but if you weren't the alphas mate I would definitely make you mine"

    I looked down and blushed but my wolf growled inside me not liking that another male was looking at us so intensely.

I cleared my throat because i could still feel his gaze on me, "sorry Luna please don't tell alpha about my comment it won't happen again" he said and bowed his head.

    I shook my head "it's okay I won't tell him, thank you for the compliment. Can we go now?"

   He nodded at me and put his cup in the sink, I could see a light tinge of blush on his cheeks.

    We walked out and I saw a black SUV that was still running. Victor held open the door for me and I got in gathering my dress making sure it didn't get caught in the door. He jogged to the other side of the car to the drivers seat.

"Luna Addison-" "oh please just call me Addison, I hope we can become good friends and good friends don't call each other with such formalities"

Woah, where did that come from? I actually talked to him like a Luna would a beta, not like a little girl talking to her superior. You go Addison for sounding so, Luna like.

"Of course umm Addison" he gave me a smile and I smiled back. "Oh but just so you know, so your not upset or anything, I will call you Luna when appropriate?"

He asked more in a questioning tone " of course" I said staring out the car at the trees that pasted in blurs.

Soon enough we came along to a huge house, it was beautiful. But I mean did I mention it was huge? It was so big, there was someone at the huge front doors greeting people and holding the door open as they walked in.

As I was starring at the house I didn't realize that Victor parked the car and walked over to open my door. He held out his hand and I smiled "thank you Victor"

"No problem, uhh errr addison" I laughed and motioned for him to come into the huge house. We walked the distance in a comfortable silence until I spoke.

"So is this the pack house?"
"No actually this is the meeting hall which includes a ball room. I think you will see the pack house tomorrow for brunch before we leave"

I giggled and he looked at me with confusion, "um oh it's just funny to think a bunch of alphas and betas sitting around eating brunch together" I explained.

He chuckled in realization "when you put it that way" we lightly laughed. "But actually only a few alpacas where invited tomorrow some closer to the alpha Throwing  the party. Actually I think you went to get ready with the mates of the alphas that will attend tomorrow." I nodded in understanding.

The man at the front door opened the door for us but walked in front of the door with his arms crossed. "State rank and pack names, along with your Pack mark"

    Victor stood up a little taller and looked straight ahead "Second command, beta of the Blood Moon pack".

     Victor lifted his sleeve of his suit to show a little tattoo I've never noticed on his wrist. It was of a detailed moon with the letter B in the middle of it, it was beautiful. I totally forgot about the marks, whatever pack you belong to you get engraved with a mark like tattoo somewhere on your body. My last mark was on my ankle but it disappeared as I slowly cut all my ties my old cruel pack.

  The man who still had his arms crossed looked at me ready for my response.

      I stood up straighter and looked the man right in the eyes " Mate of alpha Asher, Luna of Blood Moon pack." As soon as I said my rank his eyes shifted off to the side a little, not looking directly at me. I have yet to get engraved with the pack symbol because I haven't been blood accepted.

    That's another thing, different packs have different ways to join the bond of wolf and the pack. Since Me and Asher's pack was the blood moon it's mandatory to get blood excepted with the alpha before fulling becoming a member of the pack and getting engraved with the packs mark.

   Before I even started to explain why I didn't have a pack mark he stepped aside.

   He bowed "enjoy your night Luna" he looked up at my briefly and I nodded my head in thanks and he did the same but a slightly shorter bow to Victor.

     Me and Victor walked into the beautiful ball room that was a off white color. There where decorations that complement the huge chandeliers that hung from the ceilings. They dazzled with a billion crystals it looked like a ball for royals.

  There was light music playing that a few mates were dancing to but nothing major, but I didn't really care.

  My eyes swept the whole room trying to find him. Trying to find Asher.

Finally  i could smell him and i slightly walked a head of Victor looking around for Asher. The smell increased as I got deeper in the ballroom.

      Suddenly I saw him talking to a slightly shorter alpha, both had bets in their hands and they were having a deep discussion. I waited a second debating on if I wanted to interrupt them or not. While I was deciding Asher finally looked at me put his beer down and went back to talking, he turned for a quick look and then his head wiped to the side.

   Almost as if he didn't realize it was actually me. The alpha who was talking got cut off as Asher started walking towards me.
He looks so handsome, his dark black suit fit him perfectly and his bow was correctly positioned around his neck. His hair was slightly gelled back but nothing to bad and I could smell his delicious cologne from here.

    Finally my eyes met his and his were slightly darker with lust. He walked towards me and grabbed my waist pulling me to him. He bent slightly and stuck his head in the crook of my neck smelling me. My arms wrapped around his waist as he took a deep breath of me.

   "You look so fucking beautiful Addison. How did I ever get so god damn lucky to ever even look at you, let alone get you as mine. " his voice was husky and it made goosebumps raise on my arms. I was breathless as he gently kissed my neck, it felt so good.

"You look so handsome Asher, I swear I might not be able to control myself if I see any more of these females looking at you. Mated or not I'll tear them apart" I light growled out as I pulled back and looked into his eyes.

   Suddenly my cheeks burned with embarrassment and I looked down at the ground, oh god where did that come from? I'm not the jealous one and I would never threaten to tear someone apart.

   I felt his Finger lift my chin up so his eyes met mine again "and I thought I was the possessive one" he smirked and winked at me. I looked down a little uncomfortable with my sudden boldness.

      "Your so god damn sexy and beautiful when your jealous baby girl, I love it. But seriously Addison if any fucking guy here looks at you for more then 5 seconds then I will torture and kill them." He made me feel a little better about my previous statement. And I looked at his eyes again and slowly leaned in and kissed his lips gently.

  I pulled away probably a little quicker then he would like but I have noticed that we are in a ball room with over 200 people in it. He growled lowly only for me to Hear, he leaned in to my ear and whispered "if we were alone I wouldn't stop myself from tearing every piece of clothing of your sexy little body and having my way with you" he kissed down my neck.

"Over" kiss "and over" kiss "and over again" he bit my ear and I suppressed a groan. As I closed my eyes and gently leaned against him for the support I needed to not fall over.

    Suddenly I gently ripped my body from his grasp and took a breath "come on we're in a ballroom with Alphas and Luna's from everywhere we have to behave." I smiled and kissed his cheek and gently whispered in his ear "until tonight". He growled an ID grabbed his hand walking over to Victor, Marcus and a few other people he was talking to.

    I smiled at him when he saw me, he gently smiled back and bowed slightly "alpha, Luna" he both nodded and I felt Asher wraps one of his arms around my waist bring me flush into his side.

    "Oh my gosh Luna Addison you look so beautiful, and what did you say about not having a dress? Was that just one of the choices you threw into your bag last minute?" I heard Taylor from across the little circle of people.

    I looked up and smiled at her tearing my attention from Asher to Taylor. She looked beautiful in her dress that complemented her body. "Thank you and dear lord don't call me Luna, it's Addison to you and I look beautiful? You look beautiful tay" I told her and her cheeks burned red a little bit.

     I realized we were the only people talking in our little circle and everyone was staring at me, I straighten my shoulders a little. "Addison this is Alpha Jace Holden and as you've met his mate Luna Taylor Mars"

    Taylors mate Jace was cute and just so perfect for her, they looked like a awesome sweet couple. He held out his hand gently to me to take, I did lightly.

" Just Jace Luna Addison very pleased to meet you, whenever our little group of Alphas talk together on the phone Asher over here always talks about you. He always tells us how amazing you are and how lucky he got."

     My cheeks flamed like a bright burning fire and I slightly looked down towards the ground. Asher's hand that was on my waist slightly squeezed my hip and I looked at him with a smile. He was looking at me smiling with no slight hint of denial.

    "Oh you can't forgot how he says she's also amazingly sexy but if anyone of us every even dares to look or even think about you in anything other then a respectful Luna way, we're dead."

   A slightly deeper voice said approaching our little circle. There was a alpha, who I'm assuming was Alpha Carter because he had his hand on the back of Sara's back.

    He was smiling politely but Sara was looking at me like I was a piece of meat. She had her second layer of tight skin on, or in other words her very extremely fitting black dress.

   Carter introduced himself and I gave him a handshake "hello Luna Abi" Sara said in a innocent voice acting respectful as she slightly bowed to me like everyone else was in respect. I've been doing it to everyone even though my wolf didn't want me to, I nodded back to her.

   "It's Luna Addison, to you Sara" I was fighting my wolf back from ripping her apart. I didn't us the term Luna in a slight way of disrespect because of the disrespect she gave me. There was something sketchy with her, me and my wolf didn't like it at all.

    My head lifted and I looked at her and slightly smirked "nice to see you again Sara" she dropped her little sliver clutch behind her and she turned bending down in her very tight dress. I wasn't sure but I think she slightly sticking her ass out much more then she needed to. The small material wasn't doing anything but making her ass out there more.

     She stood back up and giggled In a fake tone "oh yeah nice to see you or whatever but sorry about that my clutch just slipped" 

  " it's okay as long as your dress didn't rip. I got kinda scared for a moment but don't worry I got your back next time I'll be sure if it does rip I'll help shield your naked body from everyone I wouldn't want you to get extremely embarrassed. " I said confidently Taylor snorted slightly and her cheeks lit up.

    She tried to cover her little giggles as Sara turned red with anger, the boys were all taking about some rogue attack that happened yesterday morning to alpha that found the come because he had his hands full.

     Everyone either didn't hear my comment or didn't pay much attention to it and Sara never responded so we just got into some pack business.

   Later into the night I met a bunch of other alphas and Luna's that were from all over the place. I met Katie and Annie's mates too, they are all very nice and apparently very close to Asher so we will be hanging out tomorrow.

   "I'm sorry about all the meeting people, I know how boring it can be" Asher said as we were slow dancing to a slower song. I shook my head  " no I loved it, I felt like a Luna with you by my side. Thank you for asking me to come with you, I really want to be a good Luna and leader for the pack."

    Instead of answering Asher leaned down and his lips gently landed on mine for a sweet kiss.

After the song ended me and Asher went to get a drink together and then a certain someone invaded my thoughts. "Hey Ash what alpha were you taking about before? That's not here because of a problem that he had to deal with at his pack?"

    He hugged me from the side and kissed my head "He's not here, Don't worry I would've already torn him apart if he was." I Let a breath go that I didn't realize that I was holding.

    We got to the bar where there was a bartender dressed in a vest and black pants. "What can I get you Alpha, Luna?" Asher looked to me "can I have a coke and vanilla vodka please?" He nodded and looked towards Asher.

"I'll just have a pale ale" the bartender weaved between the other bartenders and got our drinks. Thank the lord that Cindy taught me a little about alcohol and what's good or not because a year ago I've never had a sip.

    Me and Asher both got drinks and went back to the group of people that sort of gathered back together after everyone split up earlier.

    Annie, Katie, And Taylor were all talking to each other while their mates were a few feet away from them talking about something serious. I kinda stepped towards the group of girls and Asher grabbed my hand "Don't go to far away and my link will be open, like it always is if you need me"

    I giggled "Asher I'm just going a few feet away from you, don't worry nothing will happen." He nodded but he was still tense and he looked around at all the Alphas, Betas, and Deltas that were in the ballroom.

   " Luna Addison" Annie called towards me and Asher's eyes snapped towards her and he eased up a little. I looked at him and nodded slightly and he nodded back before I turned and let go of his hand.

    My heels clicked against the ballroom floor as I walked towards the beautifully dressed girls. "Guys you don't have to call me Luna like really we are in the same rank" I smiled at them

   "Well I wasn't going to because you were perfectly fine with us calling you Addison this morning but everyone looks at us weird if we don't us Luna" Katie laughed

    "Why would i be not okay with you guys just calling me Addison?" I questioned

They shrugged and Annie sipped her glass that was filled with some thing a shade of pinkish red and bubbly.  "Well Sara doesn't like us calling her Sara without the luna." Annie said "but we call her just Sara anyways because we don't want her head to get bigger" Taylor said with a laugh that made everyone else laugh.

    Okay good they sorta thought that Sara was very high in herself too, thank god it's not just me. Annie took another sip on her drink and then I realized something. There were small little red circles at the bottom under her ice.

   "Oh my gosh Annie are you drinking a Shirley temple?" I laughed

     She looked at me with her eyebrows raised "umm hell yea they are the best things to ever be made" Katie smiled "oh my lord Annie I haven't had that drink since I was in eighth grade"

    We all lightly laughed.

      "Hey I'm going to go to the bathroom anyone have to go?" Taylor said "I'll go with you" I said

    " I'm just going to go by my mate I want to see what the boys are talking about" "oh me too we will see you guys in a little bit." Katie and Annie said and walked towards their mates.

   Me and Taylor lightly talked while making our way out of the ballroom, down a flight of stairs and into a long red carpeted hallway that was empty.

'Asher me and Taylor are just going to the bathroom, we will be back soon' I mind linked Asher just so he wouldn't worry.

'Okay babe' his deep voice entered my mind.

Me and Taylor go to the bathroom and did our business and washed our hands. On the way out she was talking about how the kids in her pack were so cute. A girl who was dressed in the same vest and black pants as the bartender who was holding a tray filled with dirty glasses walked into a door off to the side of the hallway.

"Oh my gosh Lauren, is that you?" Taylor said and the girl who had a long braid down her back turned right before she fully entered the door.

"Luna Taylor it's so good to see you" she smiled at Taylor. Taylor turned towards me "this is a girl from my old pack I knew from high school before I switched packs, come meet her"

As I was walking towards the girl I slightly tripped on a dent in the floor and my ankle twisted painfully. "Owww" I said as grabbed my ankle trying to ease the pain.

"Oh gosh are you okay Addison?" Taylor said grabbing my arm to hold me "yeah I'm fine I'm just going to sit down in that chair for a second. I think I twisted my ankle I'm just going to take my heels off for a second, you talk I'll be here once your done"

She led me to the chair and let me sit down "do you want me to mind link my mate and he can tell Alpha Asher?" I shook my head

"No I'm fine I just need a minute" she nodded "I'll be right back, Lauren is going to just introduce me to one person I'll be right back" I nodded and rubbed my ankle taking off me nude heel after lifting my big dress to reach my foot.

She left through the door and I was left with silent. It was kinda nice,the ballroom is very loud and my ears are finally taking a break from the noise. I rubbed my ankle and laid my head back on the wall closing my eyes.

I took a breath and then suddenly I heard the sound of soft shoes hitting the carpet.

"Hello my dear Addison" the voice said a few feet down the hall from me. My breathing stopped and my eyes flew open in panic, oh god please help me.

------

I haven't updated in a longgggggg ass time so sorry but I hope you like the chapter!!! It's a little bit longer then I usual do them, I went over my usual word count by 981 words oh well haha, love you guys.

Thanks for those of you who are still with me, lots of love...... Jeanette<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 2.7K 50
Not every tale of mates is love at first sight. In fact, when the Queen of all werewolves finds out her mate is just a lowly Omega, she is furious. C...
923 10 31
Alcina Grey was born into the Greyhound pack. When she turned five they were attacked by the silver moon pack and she was taken as a slave. Since tha...
315 14 23
I'm trying to update daily so stick around if you like what you read ! Thank you for reading! 17 years old Accalia has an omega status without a fu...
7.4K 290 37
Warning: Violence, swearing, abuse, and other sensitive topics - Read at your own discretion --------------- Fate can be cruel. Especially when an...