Dirty talk || p.j.

By Daebakkaeb

"Wanna get naked?" "Id rather shred my eyes with an electric blender than see you naked." "Oh I love how you... More

Dirty talk
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 [full]
27 [full]
28
29
30
31
32
q&a
jimin answer your stupid questions
min answer your stupid questions
yoongi answer your stupid questions
me answer your stupid questions
33
a/n
34
35
36 [full]
37 [full]
38
39
40
41 [full]
notice!!!
42 [full]
43
44
45
46
q&a pt 2
jimin q&a
min q&a
yoongi q&a
author q&a
47
I will discontinued this story
48
author note
49
50 [full]
51
52
53
54
55
56
note
57 [full]
58
59
60
61 [full]
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69 [full]
70
71
72 [full]
73 [full]

fin

18.6K 599 754
By Daebakkaeb

Min woke up and felt the other side of the bed cold and empty. She panicked, thinking that last night was all a dream. A very weird, emotional, sensual dream.

She was going to cry and watch crappy romantic movies all day until she heard footsteps coming from the bathroom, hoping it would be Jimin and not a pervert.

Oh, wait, Jimin is a pervert.

Just when she was about to looked back and confirmed that it is not a pervert, Jimin's scent—soap and his signature Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt cologne— amassed the whole room when he walked in.

"Hey", he says shortly, caressing her cheeks, "Sorry I used all of your shampoo."

"W-what?"

"Shamp—"

"No, I heard you but," she hesitated for a moment.

"What, babe?" He smiled, a genuine one.

And that's when she looses everything. How the fuck is Jimin so calm when this is the day they have to seperate from each other.

"Don't babe me you little shit! How the fuck are you so calm? This is supposed to be sad and gloomy how the fuc—"

Without any warning, he pressed his lips on her in order to shut her up. The kiss was sweet and tender with an edge of simple roughness.

"You need to shut up sometimes," Jimin whispered, enough to send chills to her body. "I don't know where are we going but let's just live in the moment."

Min nodded in agreement.

"Breakfast?"

She smiled but it quickly disappeared when she realized that this is their last breakfast together.

She muttered a low, "sure".

;

Jimin nervously scrolled through his text messages in case his member messaged him —which they did—well, mostly Yoongi.

kinkyoongi : dude manager is pissed

kinkyoongi : you better get your thick ass here before he smacks it for me

kinkyoongi: 👅👅👅

jibooty : dude wtf

jibooty : thats gay

kinkyoongi : im gay for you

jibooty : what

kinkyoongi : what

kinkyoongi : ssSHhh just come here okay quick

kinkyoongi : oh and btw did you leave her yet

jibooty : yoongi what the fuck

kinkyoongi : geez just asking smh

Jimin rolled his eyes and opened the next messages he got from taehyung.

staerrynight: jimin!

staerrynight : where were you last night?

staerrynight: i'm worried you know

jibooty : sorry i was with min

staerrynight : aw thats why i went to your room and it's empty lmao

jibooty: lol what are you doing coming to my room

staerrynight : bad dreams at 4 o'clock

jibooty : you pussy

staerrynight : shut up bitch

"Jimin?"

Jimin looked up and saw Min in her lounge clothes and still look hella fine.

"What's up?"

"It's getting pretty late and I was wondering if.."

"If the others were looking for me and it's time for me to go so we have to part ways?"

"Damn bitch, you know me so well!" Min laughed.

"Yeah," Jimin paused, "sucks we have to ended our thing,"

"Thing?"

"I mean love,"

"Sorry?" She asked.

"Love, our love. Sucks we have to ended our love." He said.

"You're wrong about that Jimin," she sat beside him on the couch with Suzie on her lap.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we maybe ended our relationship but I'll never ended my love for you." She explained, eyes full of emotions.

Jimin pressed his lips on her temple and quickly pulls away, disappearing like a passing breeze.

"Why?"

"If I kiss you longer than that, I wouldn't be able to hold back and......
leave," he whispered.

"Don't worry Jimin, even if you leave, I'm always gonna love you,"

"I'm always gonna love you too,"

They both smiled at each other.

;

Years have passed and he's successful now. BTS, their group name, recently released a new single and it's a big hit worldwide.

Jimin couldn't be more happier. He's surrounded by his members that's basically his brothers, millions of fans that supported him and the group endlessly, meeting new people in the music industry, and so on.

But under all that, he still feels lonely.

He missed a certain someone.

He missed her, more than anything.

"Come on, cheer up buddy," the sunshine of the group, Hoseok, pats his shoulder which he replied with a small smile.

Namjoon, who noticed Jimin's behavior lately quickly approached him.

"Hey," Namjoon greeted.

"Hey..?"

"Listen, I'm aware that you're still thinking about her but this time I want you to gather your shit together okay?" He paused, "we have to please our fans and promote our new song in this fansign so don't fuck it up."

Jimin winced, looking away, "Ooh, don't remind me," he said, and Namjoon laughed.

"Whatever, just keep your shit together and don't fuck this up," Namjoon said as he get up and leave him.

"Oh, fuck you, and your pep talk!" Jimin said, annoyed.

"You love it Jimin!"

"yeah, whatever, I'll forget about her eventually!" He half yelled to Namjoon who is currently doing his make up.

Namjoon flashed him a smile and plugged his earphones, bobbing his head to the beat.

But little did namjoon know, Jimin will never be able to forget about her. Their last moments stuck in his head for god knows how long.

"I'm always gonna love you,"

"I'm always gonna love you too,"

But he thought that's bullshit because she's clearly moved on by now and settled down with someone new.

"Okay everyone, be ready in 5!" The manager yelled.

"You good bro?" Seokjin, the oldest of the group placed his arms around Jimin's shoulder before going out to the venue.

"You think?"

"You look and smell like shit,"

"Gee thanks," Jimin rolled his eyes at Seokjin and make ugly faces which Seokjin responded with his iconic windshield wiper laughed.

"Okay guys, you're good to go!" The manager signal them to go out there and greet the fans.

"2!3! Hello, we are BTS!"

The crowd screamed with excitement seeing their favorite boy group.

"So, today is going to be a little different," Namjoon explained, "we are going to give you a chance to ask us whatever questions from a really personal one to an embarrassing one!"

"Yeah!" Hoseok interrupted, "it's a Q&A thing! Feel free to ask us anything!"

Fans started to asked questions to each member and they tried their best to answered them. They laughed a lot because of Seokjin's windshield wiper laughed.

It's Jimin's turned now, and a fan raised her hand.

"Yes?" Jimin pointed at the fan who raised her hand and smiled.

"Um, we wonder if you ever had a girlfriend?" The fan asked.

Jimin of course is taken aback by her question. It's very personal to him, even some of the members didn't know the full story except Yoongi and Namjoon.

The members—except Yoongi and Namjoon— teased Jimin.

"Well," Jimin shyly answered, he rubbed his hand on the back of his neck, "I used to date someone."

Fans screaming just got louder and louder everytime a member answered a personal questions.

A lot of "what happened?", "did you guys broke up?" , "when was it?" , "who was she?" , "was she a trainee or an idol?" Can be heard from the crowd.

"Guys," Jimin chuckled, "relax, it was a long time ago!"

"What happened?" A fan shouted.

What happened?

Jimin smiled bitterly, "we were happy and... " he paused, "and they punished us for it."

"Wow that's deep," Jungkook commented, clutching his heart and fake cry.

Seokjin did his windshield wiper laugh and seal clapping with the rest of the other members.

Yoongi and namjoon exchange glances and worried is written on their faces.

Are you okay? Namjoon mouthed those words to Jimin which he replied with an okay sign.

"But enough of that sad stuff guys! I have you all now, you're all my girlfriend," Jimin winked.

Fans ovaries exploded and they all died but resurrected from the dead to die all over again.

"Next question!"

;

"We were happy and... and they punished us for it."

Min stopped chewing her cup noodles and widened her eyes. Did he really said that? On a fucking live streamed fan sign?

"Park Jimin you fucking idiot," she giggled.

Min opened her messages and see zero notification and sighed. Ever since the whole drama thing with Jimin, Min decided to change number and just delete everyone out of her life.

But Jimin's words still lingered on her mind, i'm always gonna love you too.

She looked at her contacts and tapped Jimin's under the name 'lap dancer'.

'Why the fuck did I save his number on my new number...' she thought, 'fuck, of course. To do this!'

minmin : SLIDING IN YO DM LIKE HEEEEY WHATS YOUR NAME

Min completely regret her decision to send a fucking stupid text after years not talking to Jimin the second she pressed send.

Fuck.

But to her surprise, a couple hours later, Jimin actually replied despite his busy schedule.

jibooty : what the fuck

jibooty: how did you get my number

jibooty: i'm calling the police

minmin : aye papi slow down

jibooty: bye im blocking you

minmin :  hOLY FUCKING SHIT JIMIN SLOW THE FUCK DOWN

jibooty : are you disrespecting me?

jibooty: smh

minmin : i can tell you're rolling your eyes rn

jibooty: how the fuc-

jibooty: only one person know my senses

jibooty: even my dick sense

jibooty: ............

jibooty: hold the fuck up

jibooty : could it be...?

jibooty: ...... min?

minmin : AYE BITCH IT YO GIRL WITH A NEW PHONE NUMBER

jibooty: hOLY sHiT MiN!!!

jibooty: I THOUGHT YOU'RE MARRIED OR SOMETHING

minmin : bitch wtf

minmin : i only love you

minmin : i told you i'm always gonna love you

minmin : and i did, and i still am

minmin : even my name is our ship name

jibooty: for a sec i thought it was your name said twice

minmin : dumbass

jibooty: fuck you

jibooty:  and i'm always gonna love you too

;

THE FUCKING END BITCHES FIN FUCKING NALLY HAHAHA

YES 🗣 IM 🗣 GOING 🗣 TO 🗣 EDIT 🗣 THIS 🗣 CHAPTER 🗣 BCS 🗣 ITS 🗣 SHITTY 🗣 AS 🗣 FUCK 🗣

Tbh i made this midnight to 2 am ish lmao bye im gobna sleep so sORRY IF THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT ITS BEEN A HELLA RIDE!!!!!

If you're looking for poetic and artsy fucking shit go check my hoseok story its "Feels Like We Only Go Backwards" , and a coming soon taehyung story with a texting concept, and same cast as this story called "High School" iS ON MY PROFILE GO CHECK THOSE STORIES GUYS

THANK YOU SO MUCH I HONESTLY DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU GUYS IM SO-

AND IM SORRY IF THIS ENDING IS NOT GREAT OR WHAT YALL EXPECTING IM SORRY I originally intended to make the ending fucking sad but you know what enough sad for today im going to be all unicorn and rainbows

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 14.9K 45
"Well, maybe he will like you in a skirt." where a crazy night in a club bathroom changes everything.
1.5M 82K 30
"If this is what hell feels like, then I'm not afraid to die."
122K 3.5K 34
"I'm thirsty." "You're thirsty? Then go drink water." "I don't need water I need blood."
701K 30.9K 50
"Can we take this off and get naked ?" Inspired by 'Painter of the night'. | Contains smut, fluff&angst. | English isn't my first language.