Two worlds ❤ Collide| Yuri Pl...

By PunkYuri

Axis is a childhood friend with Yuri Plisetsky. When she moves away they forget about each other. What happen... More

the start
part 2
Part 3
Part 4
part 5
part 6
Part7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
19. School

part 1

157 12 1
By PunkYuri

"Wake up, Axis. You are late!" I hear my mother screaming up the stairs, "Mother, I'm right behind you." She jumps and then turns around. She glares at me, and I look at her, "Mother you will develop wrinkles." I state, and she stops, "Shut up!" She whines "don't do that," I watch as she catches her breath. "Mother, We need to go," I state, and she looks at the clock, "Dammit, We are late!" She grabs my hand and drags me out of the house. I shake my head behind the loony red haired woman, So energetic.

I grab the keys out of my pocket and open the car. She gets into the driver's seat, and I get into the passager seat, "Here are the keys." I state while handing her the keys for our SSC ultimate aero. I place my seatbelt on, and state "Seatbelt." She does as she is told; I put on my headphones. She starts to drive while I write in my notebook. After a while, I look up and see my mother smiling at me, with a soft smile, "Is there something of my face?" I ask her, making her giggle.

She shakes her head, and I raise an eyebrow. "Axis, are you making any friends in school?" I look at her and state, "No. There have been people who have tried to friend me. However, I refused them because they want me for dad's money." She sighs and states, "I'm sorry my dear." I turn my head and state, "May you please drop me off here." She nods, and I jump out of the car. My eyes soften, and a small smile appears on my face. This is how My father wanted me to act; This is how I will act. My arms drop to the sides of my grey skirt. 

I walk into the school ground to find everyone talking to each other, I walk through the playground, Everyone stops talking and starts staring. I don't take any notice and just walk towards into the school building, Heading towards the dance studio. I drop my bag and start stretching. Turning on the speaker and continue to warm up. Not caring about the people watching me. I didn't care who watched me because they wasn't watching me, They were watching my money and my dad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896 39 16
Jean-Jacques Leroy and Yuri Plisetsky are just your ordinary rivals until one day, Yuri becomes ill to the point where he's paralysed into doing all...
43.3K 1.2K 29
Lizbeth Erendale has lived in Russia for about 5 years. She moved from London to start skating or that's what she told everyone but it's a lot longer...
117K 3.5K 27
A Yuri Plisetsky X OC Story - Her name? Valentina Nikolaev. Her talent? Dancing like there was no tomorrow. Her future? Not what she expected...
147K 4K 24
Your a ice skating prodigy, but no one really knows about you cause you live in a small not well known city in Russia. Out of the blue one day you ge...