Fifty Shades Of Justin

By Believeeexoxo

There comes a time in your life when you realize you don’t want to be with anyone else. Even though you’ve be... More

Chapter One- "When It All Began..."
Chapter Two- "I'm Not Loveable..."
Chapter Three- "I Don't Love Anybody..."
Chapter Four- "You Don't Deserve It..."
Chapter Five- "Let Me Explain..."
Chapter Six- "I Promise..."
Chapter Seven- "Today's Gonna Be Special..."
Chapter Eight- "If I Told You..."
Chapter Nine- "I'll Tell You When I'm Ready..."
Chapter Ten- "She's Just An Old Family Friend..."
Chapter Eleven- "I Already Took Care Of It..."
Chapter Twelve- "What Did I Just Do..."
Chapter Thirteen- "Watch It Fall..."
Chapter Fourteen- "Some Bitch From My Past..."
Chapter Fifteen- "Finally It Was Over..."
Chapter Sixteen- "What The Hell Have I Done... "
Chapter Seventeen- "I Know We Will..."
Chapter Eighteen- "You're Mine..."
Chapter Nineteen- "I'll Protect You..."
Chapter Twenty- "I Made You Dirty?..."
Chapter Twenty One- "I Never Thought I'd Find Him..."
Chapter Twenty Two- "Is That How You Like It?"
Chapter Twenty Three- "Am I Hurting You?"
Chapter Twenty Four- "Losing You..."
Chapter Twenty Five- "Handcuffs..."
Chapter Twenty Seven- "Leave Then..."
Chapter Twenty Eight- "Darkness..."
Chapter Twenty Nine- "Think Again..."
Chapter Thirty- "What's Your Emergency?"
Chapter Thirty One- "I Did This To Her... "
Chapter Thirty Two- "I Needed That..."
Chapter Thirty Three- "I Don't Care..."
Chapter Thirty Four- "Pinky Promise..."
Chapter Thirty Five- "Home..."
Chapter Thirty Six- "I Can Do It Myself..."
Chapter Thirty Seven- "I Was Wrong About You..."
Chapter Thirty Eight- "The Ring..."
Chapter Thirty Nine- "Don't Scream Too Loud..."
Chapter Forty- "The Perfect Moment..."
SEQUEL.

Chapter Twenty Six- "Found You..."

83.9K 1.3K 920
By Believeeexoxo

Chapter Twenty Six

"Found You..." 

 Sophia’s Point Of View

            It’s been two weeks since my birthday and I don’t think I’ve ever been so bored in my entire life. Justin was at the recording studio doing some finishing touches to a song for his new album and I was stuck in the house flipping through what seemed like endless amount of TV channels. Justin promised we’d do something once we got back but he’s been gone for almost five hours.

            Clicking the power button on the TV, I looked up at the ceiling fan to try and think of what to do. I couldn’t leave because I was terrified of the paparazzi. I still didn’t know how to handle them.

            Picking up my phone, I dialed Carina’s number, praying to god she’d pick up.

            “Hello?” Her voice sunk through the speaker, making me tear up.

            “Carina. Thank god you picked up.”

            “What’s wrong? Is everything okay?”

            It amazed me how she could tell something was up just by the sound of my voice.

            “Yeah, I think. Well I don’t know.”

            “Tell me Soph. You know you can tell me anything.”
             I shakily cleared my throat, trying not to cry.

            “This whole situation is just so frustrating Carina. I can’t go anywhere or do anything without somebody taking my picture or saying something negative about Justin. I mean, I knew what I was getting myself into when I said yes to dating him, but I just never thought it’d get this severe. I’m trying so hard. I really am…” My voice trailed off.

            I heard silence on the other end, neither of us saying anything. I started to think we lost connection until I heard her clear her throat.

            “Do you want to come home?”

            The tears I was holding back slowly fell under my eyelids and onto my cheeks knowing what my answer was. There was no way in hell I could ever leave Justin. As much pain this lifestyle of his brought me, I would never leave his side.

            “As amazing as that sounds right now, I can’t.” I sighed and continued. “I love him more than anything Carina, I really do. There’s no way I could leave him because I would miss him too much.”
            Fumbling with the end of Justin’s t-shirt around my body, I smiled picturing his face. I was already missing him and it’d only been five hours. How could I survive if I left him the whole rest of the summer?

            “I expected you to say that.” She giggled through the speakers. “I know you do Soph, I know. But just out of curiosity, why did you kiss Fredo at your party?”

            My whole body froze, trying to block out the horrible memories from two weeks ago.

            “How did you find out about that? Did Justin tell you?”
            “No, I saw it in a magazine earlier.”

            The paparazzi were there? The anger coursed through my veins as tears pricked into my eyes. I can’t believe they saw the whole thing go down and didn’t do anything. Wasn’t it obvious that the feeling wasn’t mutual?

            I knocked my head against the wall and cursed myself.

            “No it wasn’t what it looked like Carina. Fredo um, I didn’t…” I started to cry and put my face into my hands.

            “Sophia what happened? Tell me, it’s okay.”

            I let the sobs escape my mouth trying to process everything that was happening. I can’t believe what I just heard. How could the paparazzi be so cruel? They obviously knew something terrible was going on and they just ignored it? All they wanted was a picture so they could write some ‘juicy’ story about it? How pathetic.

            “Fredo tried to rape me.” I whispered, shuddering at the memories.

            “Sophia are you serious? That’s it, you’re coming home.” She persisted.

            Before I could answer, I heard the door close and I knew Justin was home.

            “Carina I gotta go. Justin just got here. I’ll talk to you later, okay?”
            “Sophia wait-“

            Before I could hear what she had to say I hung up the phone and put it into the back pocket of my jeans. I heard Justin’s footsteps come through the corridor and instantly smiled when I saw him holding a bouquet of roses.

            “For you.” He said softly and handed them to me.

            Just like that, all of the worries that I had on the phone a couple of seconds ago vanished. He knew how to make everything better and I couldn’t ask for more.

            “They’re beautiful. Thank you baby.” I kissed his cheek, making him blush.

            “Have you been crying?”

            I quickly ran my fingers underneath my eyes and cursed myself again for putting mascara on this morning. I didn’t want him to worry about me.

            “No, I’m fine.”

            “Babe,” he said and took my hands in his. “What’s wrong?”

            “Nothing.” I replied too quickly. “I was just on the phone with Carina and I miss her. That’s all.”

            Gripping the roses tighter, I prayed that he didn’t catch on that I was lying.

            “Oh, alright.” He shrugged and walked over to the fridge. “You okay?”
            “Yeah.” I smiled, reassuring him. “I’m fine.”

            He sighed when he looked inside the fridge, not finding anything to eat. Walking over behind him, I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close to me.

            “Want me to cook you something?”
            He chuckled and grabbed onto my hands. “You want to?”

            “Yeah, I don’t mind. What about a sandwich?”

            He turned around, erupting into laughter. “So can I officially be like one of those douchebag boyfriends and order you to make me a sandwich?”
            “No!” I playfully hit him on the chest. “You may not.”

            “Fine.” He replied, kissing my nose. “Baby can you please make me a sandwich?”

            “Yes.” I giggled and pulled away from him. “I will.”

            Searching around the kitchen for a vase, Justin noticed and went over to a cabinet underneath the sink before retrieving a beautiful one of what looked like crystal and filled it up with water. I placed the roses into it once he was finished and looked it over in awe of how beautiful it was.

            “Thank you again.” I whispered.

            “Anytime beautiful.”

            Walking over to the fridge, I opened it and looked back at him.

            “What do you want?”
            He walked over to pull on the end of the t-shirt surrounding my body and pulled me towards him.

            “You.”
            “Justin…” I laughed nervously and pulled away. “You need to eat.”
            “Fine.” He rolled his eyes and grabbed turkey out of the fridge. “Just slap it on some bread. I’m not focused on eating anymore.”

            I grabbed the mayo from the side of the fridge knowing he liked that also on his sandwich and shut it behind me before carrying everything over to the counter.

            I untied the bag of bread and placed two pieces on a plate in front of me. Seeing Justin fidget, I smirked to myself and dipped my finger into the mayo, slowly bringing it back out and to my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it slowly and quickly removed it to pick up the knife.

            Justin’s eyes darkened and burned into me, watching my every move.

            “I know what you’re doing.”

            “Is it working?” I giggled and placed the slice of bread on top of the other.

            “Yup.”

            “Then hurry up and eat baby.” I winked and pushed the plate over to him.

------- 

            Trailing my fingers up his chest, I planted kisses on his jawline and snuggled closer to him. We had just finished dinner and we were lying in bed doing absolutely nothing.

            “I love it when you do that.” He closed his eyes, rubbing circles on my thigh.

            “Yeah?” I smiled against his jaw and pulled away.

            “I love you.” He said quietly.

            “I love you more.”
            “Not possible.”

            I laughed and placed my ear onto his chest to listen to his heartbeat. There was nowhere in this world I’d rather be than with him. No matter how many fucked up situations occurred in our lives I knew it would always be him and I in the end and nothing could ever ruin that.

            “Sophia can I ask you something?”

            “Sure.” I replied too quickly, feeling my body stiffen.

            He made me so nervous whenever he wanted to ‘talk’ or ‘ask a question.’ I never knew what he meant. It made me remember the past between us and I didn’t like thinking about that because it wasn’t exactly good memories.

            “Do you think about our future at all?”

            My mouth dropped open in shock at the unusual question. Come to think of it I never really have at all. It’s never been something I’ve worried about.

            “To be honest no. I like to think of the present.  I want to focus on making everything perfect right now so that way we can actually have a future.” I paused, not hearing him say anything. “Do you?”

            “Yeah.” He replied quietly. “A lot.”

            My heart fluttered at his words and I held him tighter. “What do you see?”
            “I see…” He stopped for a second to rub his fingers up and down my thigh. “I see us married with kids living in a big house. Possibly this one, who knows.”

            I smiled instantly at the mention of kids.

            “So you do want kids?”

            “Of course. Why would you-“ He stopped and I knew he was thinking what I was thinking. “Sophia just because of what happened with Tiffany doesn’t mean I wouldn’t want kids.”

            I sat in his arms quietly, not saying anything. I was never sure if he’d ever want kids again because of what had happened. I mean it was a big deal and I never wanted to bring it up after I saw how much it hurt him that day after he got off the phone with her. I never wanted to see him upset like that again.

            “Babe,” he nudged me. “Don’t overthink it.”

            “I’m not. But are you sure you want them? You aren’t scared at all?”

            “No.” he said quietly. “Not if I’m having them with you.”

            I smiled, grinning from ear to ear, and leaned up to kiss his lips.

            “Good. I want kids too with you now that I’m actually thinking about it. But not for awhile.”

            “Yeah, I agree.” He nodded. “Do you see us getting married too?”
            I looked up at him confused as if that were actually a question.

            “I wouldn’t be laying here with you right now if I didn’t.”

            He smiled, seeming satisfied with my answer. “I hope so.”

            “You don’t believe me?”

            “I do.” He replied quickly. “I’m just really in love with you Sophia.”

            My stomach did flips as I let his works sink in. He was so perfect and he didn’t even realize it.

            He pulled me on top of him and skimmed his nails up and down my back, making that strange electrical current run between us.

            Bending my head down, I gently pressed my lips against his, making a soft moan escape his mouth. He bit my bottom lip, pulling on it asking for entrance, which I gladly gifted. Swirling his tongue with mine, I leaned more into the kiss, causing his breathing to hitch, and he pulled away, gasping for air.

            “Wait, how many do you want?”

            “How many do I want of what?” I asked, still breathless from the kiss.

            “How many kids?”

            I wasn’t quite sure why he was thinking of kids when all I could think about was one thing and one thing only, sex. I was starting to think I was the guy in the relationship and he was the girl.

            “Um, as many as you want?”

            “Hm…” He trailed off, thinking. “What about three?”
            I giggled picturing three little kids run around Justin and I causing trouble. We’re already two crazy people. Our kids would be insane.

            “Yeah, three. But there has to be a girl.”

            “What if there isn’t?” He replied, chuckling.

            “Then we’ll keep having more.”
            He shook his head and pulled me down onto his chest.

            “You’re crazy.”

            “For you.” I whispered, gently pressing my lips back to his.

            “Mmm…” he said quietly, savoring it. “I think I know what I want to do now.”

            “Is that so?”

            The air in the room grew hot around me suddenly as I looked at Justin. His eyes became darker, scanning my face, making my insides pull in all sorts of directions. He didn’t have the slightest clue of the effect he had on me.

            “Can you guess what it is?” His brown eyes gleamed with excitement.

            “Maybe. But…” I trailed off and placed a smile on my face. “You’ll have to catch me first.”

            Before he could answer, I scurried out of the bed and into the hallway to try and find a place to hide.

            I heard Justin laugh as his footsteps quickly followed behind me, causing me to get even more nervous. Slipping into the bathroom, I held my breath and tried to listen for him, praying he didn’t find me yet.

            “Babe it may be a big house but I’ll find you soon enough.”

            I let out a sigh of relief once I heard him go downstairs. I loved playing games with him. It was nice to forget about everything that was going on around us and to act as if we were just kids the way it was supposed to be.

            Slipping out of the bathroom, I peeked over the balcony of the hallway, making sure he wasn’t there, and darted back into his room.

            Quickly stripping myself of my shirt, I felt my inner sex goddess come to life. When Justin found me I wanted him to have a prize…me.

            I let my shirt fall in the center of the bedroom floor and hurried into the closet, pushing my way behind a rack, and sunk behind different colored sweaters, hugging myself with pride at the amazing spot I found. There was no way in hell he was going to find me.

            “Downstairs is clear.” I heard him chuckle, coming up the stairs. “I wonder where else you could be.”

            Trying not giggle, I shuffled out of my jeans and covered my arms over my chest, suddenly feeling exposed. I was in nothing but a pink bra and black lace underwear but I knew Justin would like what he saw.

            I heard his footsteps come close to the closet where my shirt was and held my breath hoping he would find me. I couldn’t take it anymore. I needed him.

            “Sophia stop teasing.” He groaned. “I know your shirt’s off.”

            All I could picture was him standing in the middle of his room sexually frustrated holding my shirt and I couldn’t wait any longer.

            I let out a loud laugh so he would know where to look and ran my fingers through my hair, trying to look somewhat appealing. He quickly made his way to the closet, opening the door, and caught site of my brown curls.

            Pushing the sweaters away from the rack he took all of me in, his eyes greedily trailing up and down my semi-exposed tan skin. His breathing became heavier and he lurched forwards towards me.

            “Found you.”

NOTE TO THE READER: WAIT DID I JUST POST ANOTHER CHAPTER?.... AGAIN? ... HAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU GUYS I WOULD SURPRISE YOU. IT'S LATE AT NIGHT SO MOST OF YOU WON'T READ THIS UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING BUT I WANTED TO DO A LITTLE CUTE CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL. UGH I SHIP JOPHIA SO HARD. AND YES, THERE'S STILL GOING TO BE AN UPDATE ON THURSDAY AS ALWAYS BUT I WROTE THIS AND I REALLY WANTED TO RELEASE IT SO HERE YA GO! ILY GUYS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. THIS STORY GAINED 75,000+ READS IN A FRIKKEN WEEK. LIKE WHAT? YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH. COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.4M 59.8K 50
Alyssa Straton was an average sixteen year old looking for love in all of the wrong places. Little did she know that everything would change the day...
252K 7.4K 26
One day Y/n wakes up one day with her neck in pain, she discovers a bite mark. What will she do when she finds out the mark belongs to a certain gree...
17.7K 1K 10
ᝰ ⎯ " this was your present? " 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 y/n falls for her best friend's brother, haitani ran, oblivious to the feelings of her best friend, ha...