The Academy In My Head

By MioneBristow

Fanfiction for CL Stone's Academy ... Ghost Bird Series. These are short one shots based on the head canon we... More

First Words
It's a Ring Thing...
Too Old...
Sweet Extortion
Muffins? What Muffins?
Playground Gold Diggers
Tracker Jackers
Chick Magnet Curls
BFF's Forever and Ever
The Mary Poppins Nanny
Looking Out for Luke
Mommy Hugs
Her Favorite Extra Brother
Orange Slices...
Sympathetic Hugs
A Little Trouble
Tea Party
Grizzly Bear Cub
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?
Unadoptable
Multi-Lingual
The Lil Mama Bear
Luke Duty: Origins...
School Rules.... NOT
Toddlers and Tutu's...
Happy Birthday Eve... Mr. Blackbourne
Don't Hide Things From Mama Bear
Lots and Lots of Fluffy Sheep
Long, Flowing Locks...
Stalking Mr. Blackbourne
Brushin... and Flossin...
New Addition
It's all Greek to Me....
Just Ghost Enough....
Luke Duty.... Insight
Behold... the Power of Pie
Random Fluff Scene
The Get Along Shirt
Happy Mother's Day
Kissing Mr. Blackbourne
Happy 4th of July
Fading into Fall
Musical Prodigy
I'm 12, not Stupid
Thanksgiving is for Family
They're Only 15
Happy Birthday, Dearest
Lost & Found
Want to be my Friend?
Buy his soul, they said. It'll be fun...
Take 2: Buy his soul, they said. It'll be fun...
Take 3: Buy her soul, they said... it'll be fun...
Take 4: Buyer Beware: The twisty 12's
Movie Nights At the Lee's
A Perfectly Good Blackmail Opportunity
Notorious H.O.P.
Sang AKA Notorious H.O.P AKA Hoppie Smalls
He's Mine
Why? Why Not?
Just a scene...
How Many Licks...
Tea Party Princess
Football Lessons
Zombie Movie Cupcake Date
Trouble N Meanie
Planning a Day with Luke
Hanging Out With North
Happy Birthday, Mr. Blackbourne
Time with The Doctor
Dining with Mr. Blackbourne
Guyliner
The Great Candy Divide
Calming the Chaos Part 1
Calming the Chaos, Pt. 2
The Big One
An Almost Forgotten Birthday
Happy Birthday... yeah, Sure
A Birthday to Remember
Birthday Tea

The Seduction of Dr. Green

1.2K 122 40
By MioneBristow

I slid the lipstick slowly over my lips, pursing them together as I studied my reflection in the mirror. I'd followed Meanie's instructions to the letter. I just hoped that I could actually follow through on all the plans I had tonight.

Oh yes, big... big plans for Dr. Sean Green.

He'd been working too much lately. We had hardly seen him around the house and I just know that they cheated.

Oh yes, they cheated at drawing straws.

All 8 of them.

Even Mr. Blackbourne.

I scowled at my reflection. "Cheaters the lot of them." I nodded my agreement to my reflection. Not that it mattered. I had a plan to seduce Sean tonight anyway.

They just forced my hand in it because they thought they had to interfere.

Boys!

Can't live without them, can't shoot them all without a good reason.

"Paintball." I snapped my fingers and nodded. I'd work on Sean to get him on my side after tonight and we'll get them all splattered up good with paintball. Because THAT was a way to shoot them all without a good reason.

I might have to involve the Toma team.

Well, Raven for sure.

He liked to sneak up and ambush North.

I smiled and ran my hand over my hair, making sure the loose curls were in the right spot. I sighed softly and studied the rest of my appearance, slim purple sheath dress, deceptive neckline - designed to entice his eyes to study me and stiletto heels that Meanie guaranteed me would drive him batty.

"Sure, as long as I don't snap an ankle like this heel." I grumbled. Then again, he'd probably love to doctor me right up. But that would put a major crimp in my seduction plans.

I turned off the lights and went into the living room, lighting the candles around the room to set the mood before spending the rest of my waiting time pacing the living room, rehearsing what I had in mind for him.

The big question that loomed, the one I was tasked to finding out the answer to was why? Why was he working so much and staying away from home right now? It had been 4 years since we'd been freed to live this life we chose.

Was he tired of me? Tired of us? I didn't think I could possibly live without him but I couldn't keep him here with me if he was unhappy, could I?

I swallowed nervously. The answer to any of those questions had the ability to destroy me and the family that I'd found and made with them. I sighed softly and studied my reflection one more time, my green eyes showing both the nerves and unhappiness that warred within me.

Headlights swept over the room as his car pulled into the driveway and he turned it off. I smoothed my hands down my skirt nervously as I waited for him to come inside. I caught my lower lip nervously with my teeth and worried it slightly as the door opened.

"Pookie?"

"Sean..." I quirked an eyebrow at him as he came into the living room and locked the door behind him. "It's about time you got home." I murmured.

"Sorry. Did we have plans ...?" He blinked at me before he stopped, putting all of his stuff down on the couch as his eyes swept my body, taking in my appearance. "I'm really sorry if we had plans and I've made us late." His eyes lingered on my heels for the longest time before slowly moving up my body as I walked towards him.

Oh yeah, these shoes did amazing things for my legs. I mentally thanked Victor for the purchase of such amazing little red soled heels. Amazingly expensive red soled heels. That I had long given up saying anything more than 'Thank you, Victor' for.

"Oh, no need to be sorry, Doctor..." I practically purred at him as I got close and reached out to tug him a little closer with a good grip on his tie. "I have plans for you, just you..."

"And the others?"

"All gone for the night." I said, stretching up ever so slightly - god I loved these heels for the height they gave me - and brushed my lips against his in a gentle kiss.

He groaned softly and reached for me, his fingers cupping my face as he kissed me back, his tongue plunging into my mouth as my lips parted to allow him access. "Sang..." He murmured, pulling back and staring at me, his eyes showing a dazed confusion.

I smiled at him. "Do you want me to giggle now? I really could use a long evening of being cured." I teased. He grinned at me. "That's not exactly what I have in mind for you tonight though."

"Oh, that's right, Pookie planned." He said with a laugh as he reached for me, his fingers instinctively tickling me at the sides as I squirmed.

"No, stop... Please..." I gasped, giggling. "I can't move like that in these heels..." I giggled as he just tickled me more. "I really don't think we want to worry about a broken ankle." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and holding on. If my dress hadn't been so slim cut, I would have wrapped my legs around his waist. I leaned in, nuzzling my nose against the crook of his neck for a moment before I kissed him again, quelling my own giggles.

"Oh, good point. You're right, a broken ankle would create way more paperwork than I'd like." He caught my lower lip between his teeth, biting it gently before soothing the sting with a swipe of his tongue against my lips. "And I think I can come up with something that will be mutually satisfactory to both of us."

"Oh? You think so?"

"Oh, Pookie, darling dumpling, I know I can."

"Well, lucky for you, I've planned everything so tonight is all mine." I smiled to ease the sting of my firm words. "But you go ahead and plan that mutually satisfactory evening for me. You've got another turn coming up next week." I stated, leaning in again to kiss him, sighing against his lips as his hands swept down my sides again and slipped up under the hem of my dress to caress my rear.

"All right then." He finally murmured. "What's first?"

"Well..." I said. "You should go change. You have time for a shower if you'd like but dinner is ready and waiting in the oven. I'll get it all set up while you get ready."

He set me down and stepped back, running his hand over the back of his head for a moment. "Okay." He finally said. I tilted my head to look at him and he glanced into my eyes. "Really." He said, beeping me in the nose before he gathered his things and headed upstairs to grab a quick shower.

I headed into the kitchen, opening the bottle of merlot that had been selected by Mr. Blackbourne. He'd warned me it needed to breathe for about 10 minutes and that's what I figured I had before Sean came back. I pulled the baking dish of lasagna out of the oven. Erica had said to pull it out to rest or something like that for about 10 minutes so, that's what I did. I slid the garlic bread into the oven instead. I glanced over the table that was intimately set for two. I found it nice that we kept a smaller table in the kitchen. The dining room was home to a large table that always had 3 leaves in it to accommodate our family of 10. There was room for 2 more leaves that allowed us to entertain the rest of our expanded family if Erica and Jessica, Uncle, Charlie or Sean's parents ever wanted to join us. At times, yes, we did have Doctor Roberts and his wife, the Anderson team or the Toma team over. It was nice, having friends that understood how we worked. We didn't eat around the table if all of the extra people were here, we usually left the table the same size, put all the food in the kitchen and everyone found somewhere to flock to in order to enjoy whomever's company they wanted to.

Jessica had tried to get me to accept a Tiramisu for dessert tonight, stating my Italian feast deserved it but, I talked her into a rustic apple tart instead. When I stressed that it was for Sean, she relented and a couple hours later, she'd brought me the most beautiful tart I'd ever seen. Sean was going to love it. And the vanilla bean gelato she brought us too.

Arms snaked around my waist and a gentle kiss was brushed to the hollow behind my ear. "Dinner smells amazing, Pookie." His nose traced the curve of my ear before his lips kissed me again and he turned me in his arms. His green eyes met mine. "Absolutely amazing but nothing at all like you."

"Flatterer." I teased, grinning up at him. "Sit down. It's ready, you can pour us some wine if you want."

"Sure." He agreed easily before studying the wine bottle. He gave a low whistle of appreciation. "Did Owen select this on his own or because you asked him to?"

"I asked him but he just asked what we were having." I said, dishing up our plates and adding the garlic bread. There was a salad already on the table for us. "Why?"

He shrugged. "It's a very good vintage." He said. "One of his best, actually." He poured a bit and tasted it, swirling the wine in the glass for a moment before breathing in the aroma and tasting it again. "Very good." He proclaimed before pouring more in his glass and pouring one for me before he sat down. He toasted me and we clinked glasses before digging into our dinner.

We chatted about various things while we ate. I kept eyeing him over our food which by the time we got to dessert and the gelato was melting enticingly into the cinnamony caramelly goodness that Jessica had created with apples and dough and magic. Sheer magic when it came to baking ran though that girl's hands. "Sean." I said quietly, after I'd swallowed my first bite... to the three he'd taken.

"Pookie?" His eyes were serious as he looked at me. "I was thinking there was something you wanted to talk to me about." He commented before I could open my mouth again. "That is why it's just us, right?" he asked. "Bad luck at rock, paper, scissors?" He guessed, trying to pinpoint how I'd been the one designated.

I laughed softly and shrugged. "Drawing straws. I wanted an evening with you anyway. I did have my own plan but they thought that they had to be fair and try to offer to be the one to talk to you." I said. "They all cheated, I just know it." I smiled.

He winked at me. "And I shall help you get them back for it. Not that I mind." He reached over, his hand covering mine. "I've missed time with my Pookie."

"Have you?" I blurted before thinking. "I mean, I have a plan for revenge too. And yes, you'll be helping me. Paintball. We'll talk to Raven and the Toma's. I'm sure they'll help." I rambled. Words and thoughts just spilled out of me without being checked. A sure sign that I was nervous and trying to cover up my doubt of even having to ask if he missed his time with me.

He squeezed my hand gently. "Sang. Pookie..." He rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb to calm me as words of love and endearment in his native tongue (It was the language he heard first and grew up with, I'd always loved the fact that for my Dr. Sean, English actually was his second language. As Anglo-Saxon as he appeared to be...) flowed out, the sound of Japanese soothing me in ways that I rarely remembered it could.

My words back also came out in Japanese, responding to him in only a way that he could draw things out of me. He tilted his head and looked at me before his words switched to English again. "You doubted that I've missed you?" There was a flash of hurt in his eyes.

I frowned. "Sean, no... no..." I fell silent and sighed softly. "You've taken to working long hours and not being here. You've been on the phone during the last month when we've had team meetings or even just our Tuesday night dinners, you and I and Owen... I hate to break it to you but Facetime doesn't do it for me and snapchat and twitter don't allow enough characters or pictures to do any conversation justice."

"I didn't realize it's been all that time." He said, running his free hand over his face before putting that hand on top of mine as well. "I won't do it anymore."

"Sean, you're a doctor. You can't just promise not to work as much anymore. We all realize that. I know that." I said.

"Actually, I can promise that." He said, reaching up to silence me with a finger across my lips. "And I'll tell you why if you let me."

I blinked at him and nodded before pressing a kiss to the tip of his finger.

He smiled and removed it. "Okay then, thank you for not licking it." He teased. I rolled my eyes at him. "So, I've been spending so much time away and so many late hours because I've only been at the hospital at night." He admitted as my eyes flew open wide and I stared at him. "I...I'm opening a clinic with regular business hours. The only after hours or weekend treatment offered will be to our family or if there is an Academy family we are close to like the Toma's or Andersons and they need help for favor exchanges. I've needed to work out some time at the hospital to finally finish out the terms of my internship to Phil's satisfaction. I've been spending my days setting up my clinic and all that would entail as well as trying to line up clients."

"Oh my god, Sean..." I squealed and flew into his arms, almost knocking him backwards in his chair but he caught me in time and pulled me in close. "That's the most wonderful thing." I kissed him fiercely before peppering his entire face with kisses. "I was hoping you hadn't gotten tired of us." I murmured.

"Never." He reassured me. "Not of any of them and certainly not ever of you." He vowed. "Just a lot to go through before I can be free to do what I want." He tilted my chin up again slightly, staring into my eyes before he claimed my lips with his. We kissed for a long time. "I think that the rest of this pie will keep for a bit." He said, his voice husky with desire as he looked at me.

I glanced at our plates, tart mostly uneaten and the gelato slowly melting, dripping and mingling with the apples. "Well..." I shrugged. "there's more of it for later. We can take this with us..." I smirked at his expression. "I mean, you love apple pie and Jessica did us an amazing favor when she made it." I leaned in and kissed the corner of his mouth. "You love me and I can think of only a few things that might be better than being a plate for your apple pie." I murmured.

His eyes widened and he blinked at me. "Oh my... you are such a minx, Sang Sorenson." He said. "And I love that idea, surprisingly." He mumbled before helping me stand up and putting both of our desserts onto one plate. He grabbed my hand with one hand and the plate with the other hand. "C'mon, Pookie. Pie waits for no one."

I laughed. "But the food..."

"Will survive for an hour or so until I've feasted on my fill of apple pie and your delectable curves." He said before dropping a searing kiss on my lips that rendered me speechless as he hurried me up the stairs. I was amazed and thankful that the little stilettos I was wearing didn't break and I did not stumble in his hurry because that really would have ruined everything.

I completely forgot about the food as it turned out.

I realized, belatedly, that Sean's mouth had the ability to make me lose track of time as he alternated between kissing me, feeding me bites of dessert and eating bites off of my bare skin before he made love to me. I was out like a light after the second climax we reached together and didn't wake up until morning.

(Fade...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 24.6K 73
This story is the fanfiction version of In The Shadows written by the amazing Katydids. It is now an original, with a completed first book and the be...
86.8K 6.6K 27
This is a fanfic based on CL Stone's Ghost Bird and Scarab Beetle series. There is mature content. Sang and the boys are two years past the As...
9.8K 760 15
A collection of one shots, based on the characters from CL Stone's Ghost Bird series, about the Blackbourne team celebrating holidays.
42.9K 1.7K 9
This is a Fan-Fiction Story. I do not own the Characters, C.L.Stone herself does. This story is from my own mind and Imagination. Again, this was on...