Whispers In The Dark

By ink-fingerprints

High school can be the best time of your life, or the worst. For Anna, Riley, Victoria, Jessiah, Robin, and R... More

Whispers In The Dark
Reximus
Victoria
Robin
Riley
Jessiah
Reximus
Victoria
Anna
Robin
Riley
Jessiah
Victoria
Riley
Anna
Victoria
Jessiah
Robin
Reximus
Riley
Anna
Robin
Victoria
Jessiah
Robin
Reximus
Riley
Anna
Victoria
Reximus
Riley
Jessiah
Robin
Victoria
Robin
Jessiah
Riley
Anna
Riley
Victoria
Robin
Jessiah
Victoria
Anna
Reximus
Robin
Riley
Reximus
Jessiah
Anna
Reximus
Riley
Robin
Victoria
Riley
Jessiah
Reximus
Anna
Riley
Robin
Reximus
Victoria
Robin
Jessiah
Riley
Reximus
Victoria
Anna
Jessiah
Reximus
Robin
Reximus
Victoria
Riley
Victoria
Reximus
Jessiah
Anna
Robin
Reximus
Anna
Jessiah
Victoria
Reximus
Anna
Riley
Reximus
Robin
Jessiah
Robin
Victoria
Riley
Anna
Jessiah
Riley
Robin
Victoria
Reximus
Anna

Anna

254 11 1
By ink-fingerprints

Anna

You're disgusting, my reflection sneered. Look at what you're doing to yourself. I wrapped my arms around my stomach. Blah. I can't even see my toes.

"I'm sorry," I choked. "I don't know what to do."

Don't eat.

It sounded so simple when it was whispered softly between the layers of a delicate mind. Just don't eat. There wasn't much to it. I never ate in the morning; it gave me stomachaches. With school starting, skipping lunch wouldn't be too hard. No one found the crap they served in the cafeteria to be very appetizing, anyway. Dinner, though, I would be most tempted to eat. My mom wouldn't be home, so it wouldn't be likely that she would notice, but I knew that I would want it. I could maybe store all of the plates and forks and pans in the basement, and when it was dark and no light could come through the tiny basement window, I would be too afraid to go down and retrieve them. It was a tempting idea, but I knew that when my mom came home in the wee hours of the morning she would surely be more than a bit confused. I would have to busy myself; homework, shower, reading, anything but eating. It should really be as simple as it sounded, but it wasn't.

Just. Don't. Eat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723 35 7
what a horrifying way to start the new school year. | childhood friends have to come to terms with how they really feel, all the while dealing with s...
62.9K 1.6K 27
The Continuing Saga of Riley and her friends as they tackle their Sophomore year in High School. The ups, the downs, and everything in between. What...
911 150 29
I always believed that my group of friends were resilient enough to withstand anything. But then that day happened and I watched it helplessly crumbl...
1.8K 251 82
Two kids with horrible school experiences despite being from different backgrounds are admitted towards the ultimate high school experience, and have...