My Stepbrothers

By sIeepyy

Kali has to live with her moms new boyfriend and his five sons. Kali tries her best to fit in but living with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Authors Note
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Authors Note: Need Some Help!!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
How The Parents Reacted
1 million reads

Chapter 22

118K 3.8K 1.8K
By sIeepyy

"I can't believe you punched that guy right in the nose!" Lucy was overly excited and shocked about me punching that guy in the face.

The boys, Lucy, Izzy and I were all now outside in the front of the school. We had to get some fresh air and away from everybody so we all went to go sit down at the picnic tables outside.

"You didn't have to punch him. Now your hand is all swollen." Izzy frowned. "Violence is not the answer."

"You helped save Brad's ass again." Carter smirked. Brad rolled his eyes but a small smile appeared on his face. He looked over at me.

"A girl punched a guy straight in the face for you Brad. You better feel lucky because I know I would." Ian chuckled.

"Yeah my hand is throbbing!" I groaned.

Brad gently took my injured hand in his and looked at it. He then looked into my eyes and smiled. "Thanks again for having my back."

"No problem." I smiled back. We starred at each other for like a good few seconds until someone cleared their throat. We broke eye contact and Brad moved his hand away from mine.

"I would have had your back but one of the guys that was beating up Ian attacked me like a mad gorilla." Carter said.

"It's okay bro." Brad patted Carter on his back.

"Kali you should probably go to the nurse and get some ice on that." Lucy said.

"Yeah I should but what will I say?" I asked.

"Say you punched a wall." Ian said.

"Oh yeah and have her thinking I'm some kid with anger problems." I said.

"Yeah." Ian chuckled.

"Come on Kali. I will take you to the nurse before class starts." Lucy stood up and walked over to my side.

"I guess I will see you all later." I waved goodbye to them all. They all said their goodbyes to me and Lucy.

Lucy and I walked off and made are way back into the school and to the nurses.

~*~

It was Friday night and Brad and Carter had a football game tonight that they both begged me to go to. Okay mostly Carter begged me. Brad only did a little.

I threw on a pair of black skinny jeans and a sky blue v neck. I straighten my medium length hair and touched up my makeup. I sprayed on my warm vanilla perfume. I put on my black hightop converses and was now out of my room and downstairs.

Luke was standing at the door with Carter. Carter had on his football uniform and had his helmet in one hand. I have to say he looked really cute.

"Brad we are leaving!" Carter yelled.

We walked out the door and to the car.

"Man that kid is so slow. I swear he takes like five hours just to put on his football uniform." Carter shook his head and sighed in frustration. He started the car.

The back door of the car opened and in came Brad. He was in his football uniform and had his helmet in his lap. His hair was all messy in a cute way. He closed the car door.

"It's about time." Carter said.

"Oh shutup." Brad hissed.

~*~

The football game was okay. I was just glad it was over. Luke, Haliey and I walked down to where the boys were at.

The football players were all walking out to the parking lot. Carter, Brad and Hunter all walked over to us with big smiles on their faces. Hunter ran over to me and picked me up off my feet. He put me down and puckered his lips.

"I think I deserve a kiss. I mean we did just win the game." Hunter said.

"You wish but congrats." I smiled at him. He pouted but then walked over to a couple of his football friends and started talking to them.

I walked over to Carter. "Congrats!" I smiled. He pulled me into a hug. He glanced at my lips and moved closer to me. He moved his lips to my ear.

"I really wish I could kiss you right now. I could use a victory kiss." He leaned away from me and smirked. I couldn't help but smile. I knew I was blushing. "You're so cute when you blush." He whispered to me.

"Stop!" I pulled away from him and playfully pushed him. I was now smiling and blushing even more than I already was. I just wanted to run away and hide my face forever.

He chuckled. "Alright I will stop."

I walked over to Brad. He looked down at me. "Congrats! You were awesome out there." I smiled.

"Thanks and I know I was." He winked. I rolled my eyes. He hugged me and I hugged him back. We pulled apart. He pushed his hair back. "So are you going to the party tonight?" He asked.

"What party?"

"One of my friends from the football team is throwing a party for us since we won. You should come."

"I guess I will go."

"Alright good. Let's go home and get ready!" He put his arm around me.

We all made are way to the car.

~*~

I've been at this party for about two hours now and I am now officially buzzed. Haliey came to the party too and let's just say she was drunk. She was going wild and was just having the best time. I made sure not to get too drunk. I didn't feel like waking up with a hangover tomorrow.

I was now putting my hands in my hair and swaying my hips side to side while singing along to the music. Haliey was beside me and she was dancing with some guy I've never seen before. She looked like she was having fun.

I felt hands on my hips. I quickly turned around to see Brad. He smirked and started swaying side to side.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Dancing with you." He bit his bottom lip. He grabbed onto my hands and we started dancing. He twirled me around a few times. We danced for a while.

I turned around and faced him. He looked so drunk but he still looked cute. His hair was pushed back with gel and his cheeks had a hint of red on them. He put his hands onto my hips. We swayed side to side. He leaned in closer to me and put his forehead on mine. He starred into my eyes.

"You're really pretty." He said.

I smiled. "Thanks but you probably don't mean it. You're drunk." I looked down at the ground. He put his fingers onto my chin and lifted my chin up. I looked into his eyes.

"Yes I'm drunk but I'm serious you're really pretty."

"Oh well thank you." I smiled. Blush was now taking over my cheeks.

"I like you."

"You're drunk."

"I do...I like you." He smiled and pulled me into him. He leaned in and kissed me. I was so surprised that I didn't even get to kiss him back.

"What the hell are you two doing!?" I heard a voice say. We both pulled are lips apart and turned to look at who was speaking to us. Haliey.

"Uh..." I didn't know what to say.

"Brad what the fuck? You have a girlfriend." She hissed.

Girlfriend!? He has a girlfriend? What the hell? When?

"You have a girlfriend?" If looks could kill let's just say he would be dead right now.

"Yeah...uh sorry I shouldn't have kissed you. I'm just drunk and I wasn't thinking." He put his hand through his hair and walked away.

Ouch that hurt.

"I'm sorry Kali." Haliey said.

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because I can tell you like him and when you heard he had a girlfriend you looked so sad and angry." She hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Can we just go?" I pulled away from her.

"Of course." She nodded.

Uh oh Brad has a girlfriend and he just kissed Kali.

Why Brad why did you have to do this!? 😡

Poor Kali. 😔

Anyways do you think Brad actually likes Kali or was it the alcohol talking?

Maybe I will do a update tomorrow. Maybe.

Vote/Fan/Comment💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6M 247K 100
Emilia and Lexi were twins but they couldn't be more oppersite if they tried. Emilia was selective mute, she was taught not to speak unless spoken to...
544K 13.8K 29
"Naomi! Oh my god there's a new group of boys," Nina said practically screaming in my ear. " Ugh, I honestly couldn't give two shits," I said. The la...
67K 1.7K 20
Blaire knight had just got released from juvie she had killed her abusive ex boyfriend no one believed her when she tried defending herself when sh...
207 1 24
When a 17 year old teen name Josh goes to a summer camp, his plans were to have fun and care free love. Until Josh realize that his roommate is a str...