Three Crazy Weeks With You ➳...

Von Kjmonkey

If Harry and Louis never tried out for the X-Factor would they still have met? Would their lives have still... Mehr

Three Crazy Weeks With You » Larry Stylinson
* Author's Note *
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Cover Change??
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thrity-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
* Epilogue *
* Character Ask » Closed *
➣➢NEW STORY➢➣
Bromance Awards??!?! Voting is open!?

Chapter Three

13.6K 530 219
Von Kjmonkey

AN:  Two chapters in one day!  Yey!  I might even be willing to put up another too.  I am just really itching to get this story flowing ;D  Anyways,  hope you like Louis' Awkwardness ;)

Vote, Comment, and Share!

Thanks, lovies!

---------

Louis’ POV

I don’t know why I said yes to his question but I was quite happy to have his help.  I mean he doesn’t even know me and to just offer like that was really nice.  After that, I couldn’t really turn him down.  Plus, I for some odd reason didn’t want to say no either.  

I grabbed my things off the counter and watched him walk away swiftly to the back.  I lazily ran my hands through my fringe as I waited for him to return so we could I guess hang-out?  When he returned he was grinning and had changed into a white graphic tee and some freakishly tight black skinnies.  He noticed me looking at his jeans and laughed.

“I know they’re really tight but I kinda like them.”

“Where do people even buy jeans that tight?” I joked and realized what an odd first conversation this was.

He actually thought about it for a second then grinned and said,”I don’t know.  My mum bought them for me I think”

Ready to change the subject of my awkward staring I said,”So where do you wanna go tour guide. . which by the way reminds me that I don’t even know your name?” I cocked a curious eyebrow up at him and curiously waited for an answer.

He smiled even more and said,”Name's Harry. What’s yours?” then gestured for me to follow him outside and we started walking.  He guided me out by placing a hand on my shoulder and let go once we were outside.  My shoulder felt cold where his had used to be.

“Louis” I offered.

“Well, Louis I am not sure where I am taking you just yet?” he said laughing.

I stopped walking and looked at him feigning shock,”You mean you offered to show me around without even knowing where to go?”

He noticed me stop and he thought for a second I was being serious, but then I saw him grin as I smiled while starting to laugh loudly.  He joined in on the laughing after a beat.

“I know where I am going but I don’t know where the final destination is?”

“You make it sound like a game show.”

Our conversation continued like this for a while and I told him more about Shannon and the three weeks.  He told me that he knew Shannon from the shop and how she loved to buy the bread there. We told each other about our favorite foods, and colors.  Harry told me he liked cooking and I just told all the stories of how rubbish I am at cooking.  

We couldn’t stop laughing at one point and some how 4 hour had gone by and we were hanging out sitting by each other at some kids playground.  If someone had walked by they would have thought we were friends all our lives.  I kinda felt like that too. 

Harry and I were laughing at the joke I made about a little kid that was scared to go down the slide when I got a text from Hannah telling me she was 5 min. out of town and need to know where I was at to pick me up.  I looked over at Harry and I was actually sad that I had to go.  I only 5 hrs ago never even knew he existed and now I was sad to leave.  This was weird for me.  I don’t usually latch on to people that quickly but there was something about him that made me want to be his friend and impress him.

“Harry this was fun I am glad you got to show me around but I have to head back to Shannon’s”

I saw his face fall a bit but it was such a small change in his features that I doubt he even knew I noticed.  It made me happy though that he wasn’t happy I had to leave either.

“Oh, oh okay do you know how to get back?  I could show you if not?”, he said still trying to sound nonchalant about the whole thing.

“No that’s alright erm Hannah is coming to pick me up.”

I saw his face become confused,”Hannah?”

I didn’t get to telling him about the whole Hannah situation today,”She is Shannon’s daughter”

He smiled again and said,”Oh okay.”

I grabbed my phone and opened a new message to Hannah,”Hey, so I kinda need to know where to tell her to go.”  I let him go ahead and type in the address in and noticed he opened up my contacts after.”What are you doing?”, I asked curiously.

He just smirked and said,”I am giving you my number so you can reach me if you ever get lost again.”

I just laughed and grinned like an idiot.  Why did I just do that I don’t know but I don’t think he noticed because he was too busy typing in his number.  I composed my face into a friendly smile and said,”Thanks I will.”  Right then I heard a honk coming from by the road and saw Hannah waving to me from the driver seat.

“See yah around, Harry”

“You too, Louis.”

We smiled and went our separate ways.

----------

“Who was that?” Hannah asked me the minute I opened the door.  I glanced back at him and then sat down.

“Well?” she said obviously awaiting my answer.

“Oh, that was Harry.” I said flatly.

She started driving and gave me a quick look as if she wanted me to explain.

I sighed and continued,”I met him at the bakery in town and he offered to show me around since I was lost.  We just hung-out for a while until you showed up.”

She looked shocked that I had made a friend already. “That great Louis!”, she finally said smiling,”I am glad you didn’t have to spend that whole day alone I felt kinda guilty ditching you like that.”  As she said this I could tell she meant it.

“Nah its okay.  I had fun.”  

“Good!” she said as we arrived back at the house.

The rest of the night was filled with fake flirty actions between me and Hannah and to be honest it was more fun to fake it then it was when we were actually together.  

Weird right?!

I got to my room and was just about to fall asleep when Georgia popped her head in and asked,”So are you guys a thing or what?”  

I just nodded and waved her off.  She giggled and I heard her tell mom down the hall and she just said “I knew it!”  

I laughed it off and thought about the day with Harry and how it wasn’t at all what I had expected but I would change any bit of it.  All I knew was that I wanted to see him again, soon.  A few minutes later I felt my eyelids become heavy and fell asleep.

----------

AN:  Woo hoo!! They met and are now friends!  I love writing awkward meetings. . also Hannah and Louis are a item.  .sort of?

Let me know what you think and please...

Vote, Comment, and Share! 

THANKS! :D

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

76.5K 2.4K 28
Harry Styles. If you saw him in the street you wouldn't know who he is. He works at an intelligence agency knows as the IICF (international investiga...
36.3K 781 62
Harry and Louis, the guys who hate each other. Harry doesn't like Louis because of his ego and Louis doesn't like Harry because he's too soft. The w...
115K 3.2K 34
The band is supposed to return to their families for two weeks, but Harry Styles finds saying goodbye more difficult than he thought it would be. Af...
27.6K 519 19
Harry and Louis have been inseparable best friends ever since they met back at X-Factor boot camp, but once both boys start having new feelings about...