I Hate You (Shoey)(Short)

By MateoSBae

Joey is in love with Shane but Shane is currently dating Lisa, what is Joey going to do about it. More

I Hate You (Shoey)
What's wrong with me
Losing It
Plans
The time has come (part one)
The time has come (part two)
Darkness
Missing
Found but Dead
Your Turn
Second Victim (part 1)
Second Victim (Part 2)
New Plan
At Last
Mine
Pancakes
Blood (part 1)
Tag
Blood (part 2)
Blood (part 3) (preview)
New books
Never Again

Blood (part 3)

77 2 0
By MateoSBae

Joey's Pov

I don't know where I am. It's cold and it's dark I had to run away after what I did. It was horrific.

I killed an innocent man he hadn't even done anything, but I had gone mad. All I could see was red when I did it. I don't know what's happening to me I'm slowly going insane.

Shane's POV

I'm slowly turning into Joey. I don't know what's happening to me. I'm always angry now and all I can think about is how to find Joey, and my plans of finding him often have a lot of deaths. What am I suppose to do?

I went back down to the police station for the 10th time this week.

Officer- Mr. Dawson for the last time if we find anything we will notify you.

Shane- I just don't understand why you havn't FOUND HIM YET!!!

Officer- Mr. Dawson please calm down.

I began seeing red. I grabbed the officer and started punching him over and over. He tried to stop me but I was to strong. It was like I was possesed. I couldn't control my own limbs, I was trapped in my body watching myself beat this officer.

Finally a couple more officers came in and started pulling me of him.

Female Officer- SIR WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU COULD BE SENT TO JAIL FOR ATTACKING AN OFFICER!

After she said that I snapped out of it. I stopped seeing red and my strength was gone, I immediately became out of breathe from attacking him.

The other officers surrounded me and took me in.

Joey's POV

On my way to go get clothes for Shane I ran into this homeless man. He seemed weak; he could barely stand up and walk, and he stuttered over his words. He asked me for money or anything I had and I told him I didn't have anything. He continued to follow and harrass me, until I couldn't take it anymore

Homeless man- S-sir just a l-little bit of s-something, maybe s-some f-food, or clothes, it could honestly be a-anything.

Joey- FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING, NOW SIT YOUR BROKE STUTTERING ASS DOWN AND STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!!

That took him by surprise a little bit; he looked stunned, but he continued to follow me.

Homeless man- P-please sir I-I truely have N-nothing. Just my w-wife and k-kids, if y- you could j-just spare.......

At that point I couldn't take it anymore, all I could think about was the fact that he was slowing me down and I couldnt get the clothes for MY Shane. I began to see red all around and I couldn't focus. I turned into an ally way, and he followed not paying attention to where I was going.

Homeless man- You s-see a little bit o-of anything c-can help.

Joey- Ok I'll help you

Homeless man- T-thank you s-sir

Joey- Its nothing I'll just put you out of your misery.

Homeless man- W-well I don't k-know.....

At that moment I started beating him. I hit him repatrdly until that was blood everywhere; including my hands. I then began to choke him until he stopped breathing. And that was my first innocent victim; the others deserved it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
916K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...