Witches Love (Gray X Male Rea...

By AngelFullbuster

This is my story guys and my first one so be nice it is based on stories i make up in my head Its has three s... More

The Discovery Pt 1
The Discovery Pt 2
The Reunion
New Family New Beginings
The Graysons Past
The Boy Down The Street
New School New Friends
The Girl Named Lucy
Small World
Love Rival?
Truth Revealed Part 1 (Your Famous!)
Truth Revealed Part 2 (I'm A What!)
The Attack
Love Is Complicated
Mall Fun
Enter Crazy (Happy Birthday Baby Bro)
New Brother!?
Go Out With Me?
The Date
Happy Halloween! (Halloween Special)
Crazy's Secret Revealed, What Happed To My Powers?!
Great grams!
Wiccaning
Giving thanks (Thanksgiving special)
Crazy's First Day At slSchool
You Can Sing!?
Sing a song: (Y/N)'s First Concert
Christmas Party : Special
New year, New Enemy!?
Stand Up And Make Some Noise
A Power Gained, But A Friend Lost
He's really gone
The Secret Is Out
I Can Explain!
Ask Him!
Spring Dance: Valentine special
I Can't Lose Another!
A Night to Remeber
Final Battle: Graduation Day

What Are We?

92 4 0
By AngelFullbuster

"Will you two just talk about the kiss already!?, its been two weeks for crying out loud!" Natsu shouted walking with you too the cafeteria to grab a drink and eat before your next class, if you haven't guessed then yes it has been two weeks since the kiss, and within those two weeks Juvia started dating Lyon and Gray and yourself have been avoiding eachother like a bad disease. "Its not that easy you know..... its just-" you began but stop when you passed the matter of the subject himself, "hey Gray" you said awkwardly, recieveing a hey in return, there was an awkward silence for a while until Dick broke it, "the air is so awkward you can cut through it with a knife" he said, making a cutting motion through the air to emphasize his point.

"Well I'll see you later" Gray said after a while, "yea see you later alligator" you said laughing awkwardly, while waving a little to much,

Not noticing the smile he had as left, "You can stop that now he's gone" Dick said, you groaned, "see its been like this since the kiss" you whined resting you head on crazy's sholder. He pet your head in pity, "it'll work out......hopefully" he said.

After getting your drink and a snack you made your way back to class, "I hope so too, we really need to talk, I don't know what the heck we are now" you said sighing.

Making your way into the class your realized something, "Gray is in the same class" you said which recieved a slight chuckle from Dick, "you knew didn't you" you said more than asking with a heated glare, "oh yeah". Sitting in you seat you stared at him, not in a creepy way at all, but life had other plans since he looked up and met your eyes but you looked away, and acted like you weren't just staring at him.

The teacher came in and began teaching and you sneaked glances at Gray as he did the same. Half of the class passed and the teacher decided to do a lab experiment, "ok class now we will be working in teams of two so pick your parthners, work fast and you can leave early" he said getting a few cheers from students, getting out of your seat and walking over to your brothers you asked, "Dick wanna be parthners?", "can't bro already parthners with Crazy", he told you "try Gray" Crazy suggested, "no no no n-" you began to say, "Hey Gray (Y/N) wants to know if you want to be parthners" Dick told him, he recieved a sure and a blush as his answer, you glared dangerously at your brothers and whispered "you are now dead to me" as you made your way over to gray.

"H-hey there slugger" you said sitting down, and awkwardly punching his arm, "hey (Y/N)", he said back not so awkwardly, "soooo do you know what the assingment is about?" You asked nervously, you knew what you had to do dosen't mean you can't play dumb, especially when there is a handsome dark haired muscular guy sitting right next to- 'ok thats is enough, curse you brain and universe for making such a handsome guy with his chiseled jaw and alluring eyes and perfect smile and- GAHHH!' You thought internally fighting with yourself. It was only when you heard your name being called did you jump back onto reality, a reality where gray is litterally inches from your face, "WAH!" You shouted jumping back and falling to the ground, "(Y/N), woah are you alright" he asked getting up and helping you, "yeah i'm ok" you said looking at him, and in this angle he looks like a prince coming to save you.......'god are you testing me or something like seriously' you thought blushing,

After that most indeed awkward moment, you both began your assignment, which went by really fast to be honest, but the awkward tension was unbearable, "the assignment is done" you told your teacher showing him, after recieving a nod you made your way outside, not before you notice the looks of annoyance and frustration from Dick and Crazy, ok so what should we do while we wait, we could-" he began but you cut him off, "we need to talk, what are we exactly, are we dating are we just friends what! What the hell are we" you shouted after reaching the outside, you couldn't take it anymore, the tension finally made even you snap.

The look of confusion was clearly written all over his face, but it was again cute even then causing you to groan "why do you have to be so cute!" You shouted in frustration, he blushed but smirked too, "I want to be mad at you but I just can't" you said defeated and sat at a nearby bench, he walked over confusd and concerned aswell, "why do you want to be made at me?" He asked sitting next to you, you sighed "because, I just want to know what we are now" you said looking down. Again he was confused, and not-so-subtily came closer, "I thought we were dating to be honest" he said blushing and looking away, you eyes widened and bet you bottom dollar it was the size of dinner plates, you looked at him suprised but also confused, "you did?" you asked, "yeah I did"  he said looking at you, "but why was everything so awkward?" you asked and his face just looked lost, "what do you mean? Was everything awkward for you?" He asked, you nodded and asked "wait you didn't notice?", and to this you recieved a shake of the head no, causing you to say a little "oh".

After a while you slid closer to him and looked into his eyes "So you really want to date me?" you asked, he smiled "yeah i do" he said, holding your hand, you smiled in return, you rest your head on his sholder you were beyond happy at the moment, sitting there waiting for your friends was never this great, after a while you heard a few feet away "well isn't that sweet".

A/N Hey my wonderful readers *smiles* now before you crucify me for not updating in a while let me explain.

Readers: *puts weapons down*

Me *sweatdrops* ok sooo well first the country I live in has carnival for the past two days, and me being the religious person I am......bwhahahaha wooo but seriously i am religious but not much anyways i went to a church camp and it had no internet what so ever! So i couldn't update at all so please forgive me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 2.2K 17
(Name is now Simply Awkward, NOT Astral Dream) You are Y/N Fullbuster. You may noticed the 'Fullbuster' part, No you're not married to Gray, you're h...
135K 4K 31
An Alternate Universe where Superman had a daughter when was 21. Now she is a teenager who always wanted a brother, and won't let superman ignore sup...
97.1K 3.4K 34
DISCONTINUED!! You wake up in a strangers house and hear two guys talking a different room. You don't remember anything about your past, except your...
42.5K 1.5K 77
This is my first AU story! (Bughead AU story)