Sing a song: (Y/N)'s First Concert

A week has never went by so fast, because before you knew it the concert arrived, it was all a blur of practices, not to mention the big supprise Ms. Benson cam up with at the last minute, walking down to the concert was nerve racking to say the least. You were currently wearing a red jersey with a green shirt and red pants and high tops to complete the look, finally reaching the school you immediately heard the voice of your frekled red , who was currently chatting aheadway withyour friends. Walking over to them you hugged him and buried your face in his chest still nervous, "hey babe, let me guess still nervous?" he asked to which you noded, wally just shook his head hugging you back chuckling slightly.

"Your gonna do awesome (Y/N)" gray said resting his hand on your sholder with a warm smile, you smiled a little, after a while of everyone encouraging you it was time. You left for the back of the stage breathing heavily, "good day fairytail high! And a seasons greeting...." Ms. Benson started but to be honest you started to tune her out, still kinda panicking, you felt two hands on your shoulders, turning around you saw Wally and Gray with a worried look, "hey you alright?" wally asked you, seeing you panic was something he did not like, "no i am hella nervous what if i fumble what if i forget the words what if-" you rambled being cut of by gray "hey hey hey (Y/N) you'll do awesome we belive that and we'll be their cheering you on", "he's right if you get nervous just look at me amd everything will be ok my handsome face will calm you" wally chimed in causing gray to face palm and you to giggle "thats supposed to help me" you asked through your fit of giggles. "It calmed you down right" he said and you noded in answer, ".....and now for your lisening pleasere I am proud to welcome (Y/N) to the stage" you heared and breathe in deeply once more "we'll be out there" wally said kissing your cheek amd walking away leaving you and gray, gray turned to you, "you'll do great" he said pulling you into an embrace whispering "I believe in you", the hugged lasted longer than a friendly hug but you both paid no mind to it.

Watching his back go back out on stage you walked on stage seeing the band of mostly males, you already had the headset microphone on. You swore you could faintly head gramps ask "Do we have the budget for that?" but shrugged it off, "h-hi everyone uhhhh my name is (Y/N) butttt you already knew that" you said blushing gaining some giggles which calmed you down a lot, looking around you spot your friends amd smile slightly when your eyes land on gray, he smiled back giving you a thumbs up, "ok so um i'm going to be singing Miriah Careys All I Want For Christmas Is You" you finished waiting for the music to start.

Xx music starts here xX

" I don't want a lot for Christmas,
There is just one thing I need,
I don't care about the presents,
Underneath the christmas tree,"

You started, opening your eyes, you looked at your friends.

"I just want for my own,
More than you could ever know,
Make my wish come true,
All i want for chirstmas"

You looked to the band and nodded your head telling them to give it a little more up beat vibe

"Is you"

The band brought that vibe up-beating the music, you smiled feeling the music in your bones, you just couldn't help but dance,

"I don't want a lot for Christmas,
There is just one thing I need,
(And I)" the band sang with you, "Don't care about the presents,
Underneath the christmas tree,

I don't need to hang my stocking, there upon the fire place,
Santa Clause won't make me happy, with a toy on christmas day"

You shook your finger to the beat, you walked to the left side of the stage bringing your hands to your heart,