New Brother!?

3rd person pov

"Everything is ready for the Halliwell's and masters Richard and (Y/N)'s return master Bruce"Alfred said with a small smile, "Thank you Alfred" Bruce said smiling back. "How much have you missed them" Alfred said smirking, "More than anything" Bruce replied unconsciously, realizing what he said he quickly added chuckling "don't tell them i said that, their ego is big enough". "Of course" Alfred replied still smirking, while they were talking a timid boy was listening 'Bruce and Alfred seem excited about this I'm personally not looking forward to it' he thought shaking.

"Crazy you gonna come in or not?" Bruce asked startling the small boy, 'how did he know?' the boy questioned himself, walking in he saw a smirking Bruce. "A-are they coming soon?" crazy asked stuttering, "actually they should be here any minu-" Bruce said but was intercepted by a doorbell, "Speak of the devils" Bruce said smiling and walking to the door with Alfred and crazy. Alfred opened the door to see two faces he missed so much, and six more smiling face, "ALFRED!" both boys shouted hugging him tightly, "we missed you so much"  you said smiling. "I missed you both as well" he said hugging back just as tightly. "Sooooo Alfred is the only one you missed huh" Bruce said smirking and playfully glaring at them, "well he was the one who took care of us" dick said smirking right back, "oh touche" Bruce said back smiling and opening his arms, both boys walked over and hugged him tightly "missed you too Bruce"  you said "yea i know" he replied, you looked behind him see the boy, you rose an eyebrow in questioning. "Uhhhh Bruce who's that?" you asked causing the boy to flinch visibly, Bruce looked behind him seeing crazy, he walked next to him and placed an arm around him, "this is your new little brother" he said smiling.

There was silence for a while until "NEW BROTHER!?" you both yelled. Crazy flinched again looking down thinking they didn't like him that is until he felt four arms wrap around him, "welcome to the family" you said smiling, "glad to have you", dick said with his famous smirk. Crazy smiled feeling loved, you both pulled back and Alfred showed your parents and family each of their rooms while you and your twin ran to yours.

You missed you old room, but you couldn't spend to long in it, as you and dick walked to the living room where you family was and told them you guys planned to meet up with wally and the others. "That's fine but remember to wear your sunglasses" Bruce said, your family all raised their eyebrows but it was crazy who voice their thoughts, "Why exactly do they have to wear sunglasses?", " remember Bruce is a famous billionaire" you started "and being adoptive kids of him the paparazzi like to hound on us"  dick continued "kinda like wild carnivores to raw meat" you both finished making your family ahh in understanding. You were about to leave when a thought came to mind "hey crazy wanna come with us i bet Bruce hasn't let you out the house right" you said smirking. Bruce was about to say something but you beat him to it by saying "you did it to us for a while when you first adopted us".

"Sure" crazy said smiling and walking to the door with you both, "bye!"  the three of you said leaving, you all walked to the spot where you said you'd meet the others, after a while of walking you saw five figures standing. "Guys!"  you called out catching their attention, "(Y/N)! Dick!"  the red headed called out waving, finally reaching them you hugged her "hey Megan"  you smiled. "Ohhhh you have no idea how much we missed you" she said "Megan is right" Kaldur said with a soft smile "yep got no one to help mess with wally after you guys left" Artemis said hugging you both, making you giggle. After releasing from the hug you both looked at Conner who ruffled your hair with a smile, you smiled and noticed crazy standing there feeling very awkward, "oh right guys this is our new lil bro crazy"  you introduced him and added "wally if you flirt with him i will hurt you" which was countered with "oh you just want me to flirt with you huh" which caused you to blush madly and stutter a shut up to which he just grinned. "H-hello"  crazy stuttered out, "hello crazy" Megan said with a smile "it is nice to meet you crazy"  said Kaldur with a smile while the others waved. "So where are we going unless you just wanted to stay in the park"  dick said looking around, "how about the  arcade?" crazy suggested "perfect"  you said smiling causing him to blush which in turn made you awww at his adorableness. The five of you walked in the direction of the arcade catching up, "so whats going on with Conner and Megan and Artemis and Kaldur" dick asked smirking seeing how close they were. All four blushed causing you to smile "FINALLY MY SHIPS HAS BECOME REALITY" you shouted with joy grinning from ear to ear causing wally crazy and dick to chuckle. "Shut it you weeaboo" Conner and Artemis growled, this lead to you pouting and correcting them by saying "i'm an otaku thank you very much", "So how'd it happen? "dick asked, wally just pointed a finger at himself and said "I pulled a (Y/N) move and tricked them into dates", you rolled your eyes and walked up talking to crazy.

"I'm quite the quipid you know" wally said causing the others to laugh, "says the guy who can't tell (Y/N) how he feels" dick said causing wally to blush "just do it wally" Megan said, "yea you've had a crush on him for a while now and i'm pretty sure he feels the same" Artemis encouraged, "alright alright I'llk tell (Y/N)". "Tell me what?" you asked raising an eyebrow in questioning, "u-uh that I came first in my last race" wally stuttered out giving you a nervous smile praying you'd buy it, you knew he was lying but decided not to say anything and played along, "congratulations wally i'm happy for you even if its not anything new, considering you have won most of your races" you said "yea well i'm just awesome like that"  he said smirking, this made you giggle and went back to talk to your brother.

Dick elbowed his best friend and smirked calling him a wimp, wally just stuck his tongue out and walk up to meet you both. At the back however the others had a mischievous smile on as Artemis, Megan, Conner, Kaldur and dick were planning on a way to get them to admit the feelings to each other.

A/N finally done a next chapter, and i know i know your probably thinking 'but wait isn't this a gray x male reader', 'why is he going to end up with wally' or 'whats going to happen between gray and reader-kun' all i have to say is just wait and see, oh and btw unlike most romance books their will be no cheating or breaking up, cause lets face it they are way to great characters to break up with and to kind to cheat but their will be a yandere cause i'm crazy like that *evil laughs and falls off chair* owww medic...... Until next time with angel say bye eevee

Eevee *sweatdrops looking at me and waves bye*

*P. S do you guys like my new way off signing off

' Until next time with angel say bye eevee

Eevee *waves bye*'

Tell me in the comments....... Be gentle