Kuroko No Basket [Miracles An...

By kimmie_ryren

MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball bu... More

Hello Reader-chan..!!
Kuroko ~In My Dreams~
Kise ~Misunderstanding and a Cockroach~
Midorima ~True Feelings~
Aomine ~My Hero~
Murasakibara ~Sweet Reminder~
Akashi ~ My Empress ~
Kagami ~ Study ~
Kuroko ~Always~
Aomine ~Lullaby~
Kiyoshi ~That Time of the Month~
10 Facts About Kimmie
Akashi ~ Don't Resist ~
OMG..! 500 reads~
Murasakibara ~ To Cheer Him Up~
Himuro ~ Familiar ~
Kiyoshi ~ Husband and Wife ~
Kise ~ I'll Miss You ~
Himuro ~ Familiar Part 2 ~
Takao ~ Tsundere Cuteness ~
1.04K READS..!!!!!!!!!!!! FREAKIN' OUT
Kagami ~ I Know ~
Midorima ~ Thank You ~
Aomine ~ It Was My Fault ~
Hayama ~ Migraine ~
What If #1
Hiatus Alert!
I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!
Takao ~Honest~
What If #2
GoM + Kagami Hangs Out With Kimmie on Christmas Eve~
Kuroko ~I Don't Mind~
Haizaki ~Dangerous Woman~
Haizaki ~What He Did~
Akashi ~Quality Time~
Akashi ~Quality Time~ Extended Version
Aomine ~The Time Has Come~
Kise ~Weird Childhood Friends~
Himuro ~Cat Situation~
Himuro ~Cat Situation~ Part 2
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~
Kasamatsu ~Musical Surprise~
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~ Part 2
Kiyoshi Teppei ~Always Here for You~
πŸ’™πŸ’™New Book?! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ + Announcement!
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~ Part 3
Midorima ~Graduation Day~
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~ Part 4
~ AUTHOR'S NOTE ~
First Youtube Video *facepalm*
NOTE πŸ“£πŸ“£ REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!❀❀ (CLOSED)
Aomine Daiki ~ Ex ~ Part 1
Aomine Daiki ~ Ex ~ Part 2
Kuroko ~ Hero of the Match ~
What if #3
What If #3 [Part 2]
Seirin Team ~Maid's Outfit~
Kuroko ~ Bus Stop Situation ~
Aomine ~ After So Long ~
~ COMPLETED ~

Aomine ~Finally~

1.4K 22 7
By kimmie_ryren

I actually wanted to end the mini series in the last part I did for Aomine but, one of my beloved Reader-chan out there requested a continuation. So, I thought "why not!" and went for it. Anyway, if any of you guys started reading this from this current one shot, I suggest you read it in this order: (so that you will understand the full story)

1. Haizaki ~What He Did~
2. Aomine ~The Time has Come~
3. Haizaki ~Dangerous Woman~
4. The one you're reading right now. 😅
_____________________________________________

30. Aomine Daiki
              ~Finally~

The helicopter approached the roof of the Police Force Headquaters. You looked out the window with empty eyes. The big letter H was becoming more visible by the second and it was almost time to land.

Another job well done for the captain of the infiltration squad. Both the clan leader and Haizaki who is the main dealer and supporter of the mafia clan were arrested. A life time of prison awaits them.

You absentmindedly touched your lips. It was red, so full and tempting to the man's eye. Yet poisonous to those who broke the law or anyone for that matter. You felt someone put a hand on your shoulder. Knowing exactly who it was, you didn't look at him.

"You ruined my moment again, Aomine.." you half joked to the tanned Police Officer - Head of the Police Force to be precise.

"Is that how you treat your best friend?" He pinched your cheek, making you feel like a teenager all over again. He used to do that all the time during high school.

"I thought my bestie is Momoi.." you smirked at him.

He just rolled his eyes and said no more as the helicopter landed on the roof. Your other colleagues were waiting there. As soon as the vehicle land and clear for the passengers to get out, some officers helped you open the door. You stepped out followed by Aomine. The roof was lined with officers and operatives saluting to the both of you.

Both you and Aomine saluted in return. When you lowered your hands, the others followed suit.

"Get changed and we'll get a drink later," Aomine said as you walked towards the roof entrance where Momoi was waiting. As drinks, he definitely means alcohol.

"Aren't we and the others suppose to be busy writing reports on this?" you raised a very well sculpted eyebrow at him.

"Nah, we can do that tomorrow." He put his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him. "Besides, Satsuki already took care of the rest."

"Stop bullying her!" You jabbed an elbow on his ribs.

"Welcome back, Dai-chan and (Firstname)-chan!" Momoi greeted. Aomine looked as if he was going to argue about the 'Dai-chan' thing again but, seeing you smile so cheerfully made him forget about what he was going to say.

You have proven to the person who broke your heart that you lived through the days of turmoil that he dumped you into and survived. Not only surviving but, also becoming stronger and more powerful than before. You were no longer weak and you definitely showed that to Haizaki alright.

In addition, you proven to someone here that confessing to someone very close to him might be the hardest thing ever.

_______

"Momocchi, Aominecchi, (Firstname)cchi! Over here!" You saw a certain blonde waving his hand in excitement from a table quite far from where you were standing.

You let Momoi do the responce as the ex-model, now pilot went over to you and dragged you to the table where the rest of the Generation of Miracles were sitting.

You took your seat between Kise and Aomine.

After that, well.. Drinks were ordered, bottles were emptied and food disappeared from the plates.

You were showered with proud congratulations as well as hugs from your friends. You were glad that Aomine introduces you to these bunch of weirdos when you transfered to Touou. They certainly made your life a lot more colourful!

You laughed at the jokes they cracked and drank your beers without a problem. Even poison doesn't kill you. What can a few can of beers do?

As you were drinking, Aomine excused himself for a bit when he got a call from his mom. He went out of the restaurant, away from sight and hearing range. His mom is very loud on the phone and she usually gives embarassing comments and stuff all the time. You know because you have visited him a lot of time at his house during high school. Some things never change.

Then, you saw a smirk on Akashi's face. You looked at the others and they were all exchanging knowing looks.

"What are you bunch of weirdos up to?" you said in a pretty laid back tone.

"Let's see how Daiki handles this rare liquor, shall we?" Akashi put a bottle of liquor on the table and Kise poured the beer from Aomine's can into a plant vase near their table. Momoi was checking if Aomine was still outside. Kuroko and Midorima had no comment while Murasakibara was busy eating some snacks. Really? At this age, Murasakibara?

Akashi professionally poured some of the liquor into the can and placed right back where Aomine left it.

"Seriously, what are you guys planning?" you raised an eyebrow.

"You will see soon enough, (Firstname).."

_______

You did not expect this!

As soon as Aomine came back, he unknowingly drank the can of liquor and bam! He's drunk. As in, more than just drunk. He can't even recognize the others or even you for that matter.

"What the fuck?! What kind of liquor was that?" you glared at Akashi as Aomine was clinging to your neck mumbling stuff that you could't make out.

"Don't be so mad, (Firstname)chin.." Murasakibara said lazily, a grin on his face.

"You're both idiots after all, nanodayo.." Midorima commented.

"What?!"

"You'll see, (Firstname)cchi.."

"Just a few more seconds and it will show.." Kuroko gave you a ghost of a smile.

"I asked what kind of liquor it was, damn it!" you yelled, popping a vein and making the other costumers turn their heads towards you but, you didn't give a care.

"It's a rare liquor from France. Just a few sips and a person is drunk.. Furthermore, they will tell you anything you ask," Akashi explained.

You froze on your seat as Aomine was still hugging you. Your eye twitched at how far they went just to get Aomine drunk. What's the point anyway?

"Ne, Dai-chan~"

"What the fuck, who's that?" Aomine slurred and you internally facepalmed when your head got into a head lock by one of his arms.

"Why are you afraid of bees?" Momoi questioned.

"Huh? Duh, coz they stung my ass back when I was a kid. Damn it, did Satsuki tell you that? Who are you.." Aomine snapped. His face was all red and had no sign of letting you go.

The rest of the Generation of Miracles laughed at that. Especially, Kise who was banging his fist on the table at how funny it was. Even Akashi had an amused look on his face.

"Hmm, Dai-chan.. Do you like (Firstname)-chan?" Momoi asked and the rest went silent.

"What the hell, woman! No, I don't.."

Your heart fell at that answer. You didn't know why but, that wasn't the answer you expected. You inched away from him.

"I don't like her. I LOVE HER!" Your eyes widened when you heard him say that. It wasn't just you that heard it. Everyone in the restaurant heard it. "I loved her even before she turned into that hot sexy cop she is right now. I loved her way back when she was a nerd, sitting next to me in class during Middle School."

There was silent at the table. No one knew what to say. You just looked at him and felt hot tears welling at the corner of your eyes. Even if he was drunk, his words touched you.

"Aomine.."

"I love her even if she's actually a B cup and has to use layers of breast pads during some cases!"

You popped a vein and a second later Aomine was knocked out on the floor with a bump on his head.

The rest just sweatdropped at you asked Murasakibara to help you get him into your car.

_______

Light shined throught the curtains as Aomine woke up with a major pain on his head. It wasn't just the headache from the hang over, it was also the bump he got from your punch. He rolled to the side to hide his face from the light. Through his half closed eyes, he saw silhouette of a girl sitting on the edge of the bed, backfacing him.

"Man, that looks a lot like (Firstname).." he thought.

Then, it hit him! He opened his eyes, sat up on the bed abruptly. His mouth dropped to the floor as his eyes widened like a saucepan.

"Oh, you're finally awake.. Your rainbow buddies were crazy enough to get the Head of the Police Force dead drunk last night," you said while turning to face him.

He instantly blushed at the sight he was seeing - you in an oversized shirt, the V neck exposing some of your cleavage and bra strap. Your thighs were showing adding an even more sexy edge. He quickly looked away and you smirked at him.

"And here, I thought you liked girls with big boobs.." you teased.

"Shut up!" he retorted. Then, he noticed that he was shirtless. He kicked the covers off him and sighed in relief when he saw that he still had his pants on. He looked at you and you gave him an amused smile.

"Don't worry~ We didn't even go anywhere near to us losing our virginity.." you smirked, making his blush even more.

It was ironic since he used to be the one throwing dirty joke everywhere. It was fun to see him all flustered like that every once in a while.

"If you did try to do something, then we would be at your funeral by now.."

"Quit teasing me and tell me what happened.." Aomine popped a vein, annoyed by your teasing.

You let out a laugh before answering. "They replaced your beer with a really strong liquor. You got drunked and since my house was pretty close, I let you sleep over."

A let out a heavy sigh before plopping back on the bed. "Man, my head hurts.."

"I'll go get you some medicine. Momoi sent some clothes earlier, by the way. They're right there in the bag next to the bed.." you told him as you walked out of the room to the kitchen.

He was only half hearing because he was falling asleep again.

Thank goodness, Momoi already took care of stuff at the office so the both of you were out of trouble for being absent from work.

_______

After taking the medicine, Aomine slept for a while longer before finally having the energy to take a shower and change into fresh clothes.

You cooked him a decent meal and let him rest until his headache went away. He thanked you for the care and also apologized for the trouble.

As he was about to leave, you leaned back against the door - blocking his way out.

"Hey, don't you have anything to say to me?" you asked.

"Other than, I'll buy you a new shirt because I puked on the one you wore last night? Nope, I don't think so.." he scratched the back of his head. He did open his mouth as if to say more but, closed it again.

"Okay, then. Be careful on your way home!" you helped him open the door and gave him a wave good-bye.

You closed the door behind you and clenched your chest above your heart. You felt disappointed. To be honest, you wanted him to admit his feelings to you just like what he did last night. You sighed and went to sit on your couch.

You checked your phone and was surprised to see a video sent to you by Kuroko.

"I LOVE HER!"

It was the video of Aomine's confession. You couldn't believe that Kuroko recorded the whole thing. From beginning to start.

Then, a thought entered your brain.

You smiled mischievously and forwarded the video to Aomine. Also adding a message that says, "I love you too, Aomine Daiki."

You pressed send and put you phone down on the coffee table. You put your leg on top of the other and turned on your laptop.

"Stupid, Aomine.."

______________________________________________

Okay! That's the end of the mini series. This one is pretty long and I have to admit that I totally died while writing this. I find some parts of this one shot very funny. Tell me which part of this one shot that you guys liked the best, okay!

And this concludes the mini series. I never expected that the one shot I started for Haizaki got big responces and got connected to the one shots (continuations) I made for Aomine. It's nice actually. I have to admit that I'm quite proud of this mini series.

Anyway, see ya~

~kimmie_ryren

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay, I can't.. I want to extend this! Read onwards, Reader-chan!!

______

You were halfway through watching a movie on YouTube when you heard someone banging on your apartment door. You shrugged, and set your laptop down on the coffee table.

You opened the door with your laid back face on.

You froze.

There standing at your door was Aomine, sweating as if he has sprinted a few hundred metres back to your apartment. Well, judging from how he panted and put his palms on his knees, he might really did so.

"(Firstname)!" he rushed a step towards you and held both your shoulders. He slammed the door shut using his foot.

"Whoah, let me guess. You forgot your underwear?" you tried joke things off with a laugh but, the serious look in his eyes stopped you.

"Is it true?"

"What.."

He shoved his phone in front of you. On the screen were the video of his confession and your message. Things turned awkward as you looked away from him.

"Does it matter?"

"What do you mean by that?! Of course, it does!"

Then, he started mumbling and stumbling on his own words. You had no idea what he was saying. It started to annoy you, very much. All you wanted was for him tell him how he really felt even when he's sober. You didn't want to hear gibberish!

"Aho!" You grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled his down to your level. "Damn it, Aomine. If how I feel towards you matter that much, tell me how you feel towards me!"

"(Firstname).."

"Shut up and tell me if what you said in that damn drunken state of yours is true!"

You both stared into each others eyes for who knows how long, enveloped by silence.

"It's true," he mumbled.

"Louder! I can't hear you, Aomine!"

"(Fullname), I LOVE YOU!" he said out loud, probably making the neighbours jump from their spot.

"Finally!" The two of you flinced when you heard familiar voices somewhere outside of your door. You know exactly who they were.

"Those guys.." Aomine glared at the door.

"Shh.. Let them do what they want." You put a finger on his lips. "Now, you wanna kiss me to make this official or not?"

Aomine smirked and pulled you close to his chest. "Hell yeah.."

You went on your tippy toes and he met your lips half way, synchronizing in a warm sweet kiss. You can feel each other smiling into the kiss, knowing that things has finally come to a conclusion.

You were once broken. So broken that you wished to end it all with your own poisonous creation. Thankfully, Aomine saved you and pulled you out of the darkness that you fell into. Finally, here you are: successful in a career you never thought you could achieve and most importantly, in the arms of the man that changed your life forever.

______________________________________________

Now that's a badass ending. It makes me feel accomplished and awesome! Hope you guys feel the same~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 522 13
This is a Kuroko No Basuke - What if... (scenario) and knb x reader oneshot book. I accept requests , you can either comment it or message me perso...
52.4K 1.4K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...
185K 4.8K 55
I wanted to create another book for Kuroko no Basket and this one is another one-shot book. Being confessed is one shocking thing but what if you go...
117K 1.7K 18
Just a little collection of scenarios/imagines/headcanons with the Kuroko no Basket Badboys. I'm especially fond of Haizaki, Seto, Aomine and Hanamiy...