The Legend Of The Black Drago...

Av slydragon05

Full book name: The Legend Of The Black Dragon: Book 1: Onyx: Book 1: Breaking A Legend. Legends can come tru... Mer

01. The Song
02. The Legend
03. The Revolution
05. A Meeting With The Humans
06. Unfamiliar Surroundings
07: Shadow
08: Nightmare Dimension
09: A Legend's End
10: Time's Past
11: Soul
12: Guardian Angel
13: Hijack
14: Recovery Time
15: Rescue Mission, Journey To The Human City
Apologies!!!
Discontinuing
Note

04. The Resistance And Me

80 7 20
Av slydragon05

The resistance took me in about a month ago after rescuing me during a small raid on one of the human camps scattered around the region.

The resistance is the only remaining force left that stands against the government, the resistance consists of a few dragons other than myself, a small number of elves trained in the magical arts and a number of humans.

The leader of the resistance is a man who goes by the name of Soul, he has heart melting silver eyes and beautiful dark blue hair.

Soul is 20 years old and despite his rather age he is quite smart and often comes up with the plans to rescue dragons, people and elves who are captive.

There are A small number of resistance camps scattered in the region the main camp is a fair distance to the north of the main human city and is built to be well hidden. The camp Soul stays in most of the time is A camp not far south of the main human city as it is the main camp for scouting the city.

I am the black dragon who according to legend is evil, I have pure black scales and emerald green claws, my eyes are odd as I have one blood red eye and one ocean blue eye another thing people have noted about me is the blade on my tail which I can use as A weapon if needed to be done so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part's get longer after this as the first parts where mostly just to explain A few things.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

23 0 15
*A remake of my three first books just added together as its suppose to.* A group of kids known as dragon children go throw many challenges to reach...
146 7 16
Just a random story P.S. book 1 is in Webnovel book 2 is in softcopy. Will post it after i finish editing.
6K 480 26
Sequel to The Purple Eyed Girl. The battle might be over, but the war has just begun. After figuring out the conclusion, Iola has avenged everyone th...
1.8K 160 11
ONYX'S ORIGIN STORY Dragons who protect a mortal king, retain peace in the Uldaya Kingdom. After a century of peace, the Draconess who leads the Vena...