04. The Resistance And Me

The resistance took me in about a month ago after rescuing me during a small raid on one of the human camps scattered around the region.

The resistance is the only remaining force left that stands against the government, the resistance consists of a few dragons other than myself, a small number of elves trained in the magical arts and a number of humans.

The leader of the resistance is a man who goes by the name of Soul, he has heart melting silver eyes and beautiful dark blue hair.

Soul is 20 years old and despite his rather age he is quite smart and often comes up with the plans to rescue dragons, people and elves who are captive.

There are A small number of resistance camps scattered in the region the main camp is a fair distance to the north of the main human city and is built to be well hidden. The camp Soul stays in most of the time is A camp not far south of the main human city as it is the main camp for scouting the city.

I am the black dragon who according to legend is evil, I have pure black scales and emerald green claws, my eyes are odd as I have one blood red eye and one ocean blue eye another thing people have noted about me is the blade on my tail which I can use as A weapon if needed to be done so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part's get longer after this as the first parts where mostly just to explain A few things.