Kuroko No Basket [Miracles An...

By kimmie_ryren

MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball bu... More

Hello Reader-chan..!!
Kuroko ~In My Dreams~
Kise ~Misunderstanding and a Cockroach~
Midorima ~True Feelings~
Aomine ~My Hero~
Murasakibara ~Sweet Reminder~
Akashi ~ My Empress ~
Kagami ~ Study ~
Kuroko ~Always~
Aomine ~Lullaby~
Kiyoshi ~That Time of the Month~
10 Facts About Kimmie
Akashi ~ Don't Resist ~
OMG..! 500 reads~
Murasakibara ~ To Cheer Him Up~
Himuro ~ Familiar ~
Kiyoshi ~ Husband and Wife ~
Kise ~ I'll Miss You ~
Himuro ~ Familiar Part 2 ~
Takao ~ Tsundere Cuteness ~
1.04K READS..!!!!!!!!!!!! FREAKIN' OUT
Kagami ~ I Know ~
Midorima ~ Thank You ~
Aomine ~ It Was My Fault ~
Hayama ~ Migraine ~
What If #1
Hiatus Alert!
I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!
Takao ~Honest~
What If #2
GoM + Kagami Hangs Out With Kimmie on Christmas Eve~
Kuroko ~I Don't Mind~
Haizaki ~Dangerous Woman~
Haizaki ~What He Did~
Akashi ~Quality Time~
Akashi ~Quality Time~ Extended Version
Aomine ~The Time Has Come~
Kise ~Weird Childhood Friends~
Aomine ~Finally~
Himuro ~Cat Situation~ Part 2
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~
Kasamatsu ~Musical Surprise~
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~ Part 2
Kiyoshi Teppei ~Always Here for You~
πŸ’™πŸ’™New Book?! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ + Announcement!
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~ Part 3
Midorima ~Graduation Day~
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~ Part 4
~ AUTHOR'S NOTE ~
First Youtube Video *facepalm*
NOTE πŸ“£πŸ“£ REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!❀❀ (CLOSED)
Aomine Daiki ~ Ex ~ Part 1
Aomine Daiki ~ Ex ~ Part 2
Kuroko ~ Hero of the Match ~
What if #3
What If #3 [Part 2]
Seirin Team ~Maid's Outfit~
Kuroko ~ Bus Stop Situation ~
Aomine ~ After So Long ~
~ COMPLETED ~

Himuro ~Cat Situation~

828 15 11
By kimmie_ryren

I totally forgot about this! Sorry for delaying this request for almost half a year (I got this last year actually). Before you start reading, please forgive me if this one shot isn't exactly as you wanted because I had to make some changes to get the flow going in my head. Either way, I hope you guys enjoy this!

Dedicated to:
UcelloLuca

Luca-chan! I finally wrote the request you wanted last year. Sorry that this is so late. 😅😅

______________________________________________

29. Himuro Tatsuya
              ~Cat Situation~

Himuro groaned when his cellphone suddenly ringed. He reached for it on the bedside table with his eyes still closed. He just got home from training camp the day before and he was more than exhausted. If the one calling happens to be Murasakibara, asking him to go candy-shopping with him, he would have to decline.

"Hello.." Himuro greeted weakly into his phone, not even checking who the caller was.

"He-Hello, Tatsuya.." His eyes shot open when he heard the panic in your voice.

"(Firstname), what's wrong?" he sat up and swinged his legs off the bed. He put one elbow on his knee as he waited for your answer.

"O-Of c-course, I'm okay!" That tsundere responce didn't amuse him this time. He was dead worried since he knows that you were almost hit by a car the other day.

"Please, tell me what's wrong (Firstname).. You wouldn't be calling this early in the morning unless it's important. I know you.." Himuro was serious.

"J-Just come over quickly. But, I-It's not like I'm scared or anything!"

As soon as you said that, he hung up and got washed up. He didn't bother to take a shower because he wanted to get to your house as soon as possible. He threw on a pair of black pants, a shirt and snatched a jacket off the coat hanger on the way out of his house.

You on the other hand, sat silently on your couch at home. You were wrapped in your comforter, hugging your knees close to your chest.

Not long later, the door slammed open revealing a sweaty and panic striken Himuro. He quickly took off his shoes and went over to you in the living room. He went in front of you and held both your shoulders.

"(Firstname).. What happened?" He asked between his pants. You kept silent and wrapped the comforter tighter around your body. He tried to look into your eyes but, your whole body was hidden by the comforter - head to toe.

He took a seat next to you. He slowly pulled on the comforter but, you were quick to inch away from him.

"Don't!" You panicked.

"Why are you hiding in there?" Himuro frowned, still tugging the comforter. "Did someone hurt you?"

"No.."

"(Firstname), I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong," he said softly. "Come out of there, please."

He leaned his face in front of you. You lifted you head a bit to look at him. He had his gentle smile on his lips. His eyes showed much concern and care. His hand patted you head lovingly as if to say that it was alright to show him what's wrong. You hesitantly let go of the comforter, letting him tug it off you and revealing you head.

Silence.

"Don't stare, baka!" You pushed his face away when you noticed him staring at your ear. Well, Neko ears to be precise.

"Ah, g-gomen," Himuro chuckled at your sudden responce. He was glad that you weren't hurt or sick. He let out a sigh of relief and pinched both your cheeks.

"Stop that!" Your tried to pulled his hands away from your cheeks, making him chuckle even more.

"Okay~" he said in a sing-song tone. "I was in total panic when you called me, you know. I didn't think you called me over to show me your neko cosplay. Kawaii~"

You were pulled into his arms with your head buried in his chest. His chest vibrated as he chuckled at how cute you are. Your face was already beet red that you were scared that he might feel the heat radiating from your face.

"These ears look so real. Where did you get these?"

You let out a girly scream when you felt him suddenly pull your ears. You struggled out of his arms, making him fall on his butt on the floor. He was caught off guard.

"That's hurts, baka Tatsuya!" You exclaimed, standing up. You had tears at the corner of your eyes.

"(Firstname).. Don't tell me," Himuro let the last few words of that sentence trail off when he saw a tail behind you. It's your tail! The fur was standing on end, showing that you were in defence mode. He just sat there on the floor, staring at you.

Flashback

"(Firstname)!"

Himuro called out in fear when he saw you jump in front of a car.

Turns out, you were trying to save a cat from getting hit. Thankfully, the driver was able to hit the breaks just in time.

Himuro went over to you. He hugged you as soon as he was close, scared of the fact that he almost lost you a moment ago.

Of course, you got scolded by the driver. Both you and Himuro apologized for the incident. The driver offered to take you to the hospital but, being the stuborn tsundere you are, you politely declined the offer and went home - taking the cat with you.

End of flashback

"Is the cat still here?" Himuro asked when you finally calmed down and he sat next to you on the couch again.

"I looked for her everywhere before calling you but, she's gone," you explain, wrapping the comforter around you again.

"Hey, you don't need to hide, you know. It's okay.." Himuro pulled the comforter away from you.

"I look weird.." you mumbled.

"No, you don't.. You're cute~" he poked your cheek with a finger.

"Ne, can you help me buy some groceries?" you asked, looking away.

"Sure thing." Himuro ruffled your hair before standing up. "What do you want me to buy?"

"I have a list here.." you took the piece of paper lying on the coffe table and handed it to him. He smiled, knowing that you didn't want to go out of the house with those cat features on you.

"I'll be back in a bit."

_______

An hour later..

Himuro walked through your front door and went straight to the kitchen. He placed the groceries on the counter before looking around for you.

He went upstairs to your room. He knocked a few times on the door to check if you were there.

"Come in," you said.

He came in and saw you wearing one of his shirts that went down to your mid-thigh. It was too big for you and your tail easily moved around behind you.

"You look cuter than the last time I saw you wear that," he commented.

"I-It's not like I wore it for you! It's j-just to make sure I don't hurt my tail.." you retorted, blushing all the way to your ears.

"Okay~"

"And what took you so long?"

"Hmm?"

"It's not like I was lonely or worried.. O-Or.. I'm just saying that you're very slow!" You crossed your arms on your chest and turned away from him.

He chuckled at your usual tsundere outburst. You always deny how you feel but, within those denial, you actually admit all the things you actually feel at the same time. He finds it very cute. Besides, right now you ear and tail are telling him that you were worried and lonely when he was buying the groceries.

You ears were flat against your head and you tail limped downwards.

"Want me to cook something for us, honey?" You flinched when you clearly heard him emphasize the word 'honey'.

"I can cook for myself," you said still looking away from him. "Why don't you take a shower already.."

"Shower?"

"It's not that I care about you!" You turned and pointed at him. "It's just that you smell very bad right now."

"But, you always let me hug you even when I'm sweaty," he teased.

"S-Shut up, Tatsuya!" You were already blushing a deep shade of red and if you get any more flustered, you would probably have steam evaporating from your head.

You took the clothes from your bed and pushed it to his chest.

"Here," you said looking down.

He took the clothes and you quickly passed him to get to the kitchen. He looked at your back as you walked downstairs. He huffed, wondering how you had that much energy to come up with all those tsundere come backs.

He checked the clothes you gave and grinned. There were your older brother's clothes.

He went to the room next to yours and looked inside. He couldn't help but, chuckle when he saw the mess you made.

You have been together for years and he also knew your family well. So, he knows that your brother happens to hide his best clothes somewhere in his room since your sister likes to borrow his favorite shirts without asking. In other words, you have been looking everywhere in your brother's room just to find clothes that Himuro would like.

"Your onii-chan will be horrified to see this mess you made, (Firstname)," he sweatdropped. "Besides, I would wear anything if it's from you."

_______________________________________________

I divided this one shot into two parts because I got too caught up in the tsundere thing that I didn't mention much about Reader-chan now being part cat! I will get more of the Neko stuff out in the next part, okay~ gomen, if this is just random and doesn't have much plotline in it. Still, I hope you enjoyed reading this! 😊😊

See ya~

~kimmie_ryren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 236 12
On your 2nd year anniversary of dating Kuroko Tetsuya, he finally decided to introduce you to his teammates and the Generation of Miracles as his gir...
33.6K 522 13
This is a Kuroko No Basuke - What if... (scenario) and knb x reader oneshot book. I accept requests , you can either comment it or message me perso...
20.3K 438 57
This is a story based on Kuroko's basketball but with an extra character: y/n. You are dating Shintaro Midorima and are stronger than all of the Gene...
113 0 4
Fan-fiction set in the timeframe after the last episode of Kuroko's basketball. Disclaimer: I do not own the art used for the cover photo, or the ori...