A Kind Of Life Part 1 CSI MIA...

By leftforgotten

CSI MIAMI. What if Speed was alive? Lives somewhere in America, left his friends behind and started a new lif... More

Day by day
Monday
a little bit of hope
oh,yeah!
yep, so I said...
When the night comes...
In the garden
Socializing
The morning after.
Going back
Troublemaker
Saturday's night allright
day 1.
day 2.
day 3
day 4
day 5
day 6.
day 7
day 7. Allie's POV
upside down
Back in track
Researching
keeping myself busy
and now what?
just as usual
the hunting
Getting ready
the final countdown
FREE at last.

chapter 1. Still aching.

517 10 4
By leftforgotten

Down on the floor...people shouting for help. In pain. Breathless and numb.Still here but partly there...Feels hot and wet- something's flowing thru my troat suffocatting me...no!!!!
I sat down soaking wet at the edge of my bed in a cold, dark room. Where am I? Oh yes. In the middle of the wood, somewhere.
What am I doing here?

I almost forgot how it's like...to be in a team...to work. To live a fast life. To party, eat out, laugh with friends..I don't have any here, in this imitation of life. I have never made this decision. I was kinda forced. But agreed. Why? Cause I wanted to live. Though I was said to be negative and sarcastic, laid-back lad I WANTED TO LIVE! Went thru pain, loneliness and isolation. Left my friends behind. Saw them suffer and cry, call me names. And why? To lead the life like this? I don't think so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 556 23
There's no love for Valentine. For as long as she could remember, Valentine have never felt loved. Growing up in a foster home where no girls liked y...
39.3K 1.6K 70
(Alternate Universe Story Coming Soon...) (Y/N) would describe herself as an embodiment of bad luck; blood and death surround her and she is a harbin...
505 32 23
UNDER EDITING! Perfect life. Perfect everything. Is he perfect though? That is a question most of us often ask ourselves everyday. He had thought he...
210K 4.5K 34
Tilly and Leonardo's relationship can be described as a brotherly-sister bond, being best friends since they were 5 years old. But drugs, jealously a...