Behind Closed Doors (studentx...

By StillTwirling

***PREVIOUSLY TEACH ME*** Rainah has never had an easy life. She lives with her two younger sisters, her emot... More

Behind Closed Doors (studentxteacher)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilouge
Author's Note
Behind Closed Doors Playlist + Update

Chapter 10

21.4K 492 29
By StillTwirling

yayyy uploads!!!!!!!

***WILL’S POV***

I walked out of the bedroom to give Rainah some privacy. Lily and Sky were back in their room, doing homework. I internally groaned, my mind was reeling and I felt a headache coming on. I had a lot of details to work out about them all living here. I do not regret the decision, its just going to be extremely complicated.

The first thing was simple, or at least simpler then the others, providing for four people. I had a fair amount of money saved but how long would it last with my teaching salary? I know Rainah is willing to get a job, but I want her to relax for a while.

Then there are my parents. I know they would be more then happy to help if they knew the entire situation, but Rainah would feel like a burden to us all.

Most importantly, if the school found out Rainah would be in so much trouble. I’d go to jail, which would suck but I’d do it for her. Then Sky and Lily would be taken away from her.

If the school finds out that a student is living with a teacher, or better yet, sharing a bed, then we are all screwed.

I feel like the best thing I could do is to talk to my parents. They could help me out a lot.

I went to the keyboard and started playing whatever came to me. I didn’t sing; I didn’t feel the need to. Music could speak for itself sometimes.

I don’t know how long I’d been playing when Rainah came back out. She sat on the couch, just listening, silently.

“You get yelled at?” I smirked at her after a minute. I turned to face her.

“She wasn’t happy with me. I’m going to get it at school tomorrow.” She smiled at me.

“I kind of figured.” I replied as I tried not to think about how beautiful she looked. “I don’t want you in Gym tomorrow because of your cuts. If you want, you and Dani can hang out in my office.”

“Alright, thank you.” She said, blushing slightly.

There was a knock on the door, Zoey and Xavier. Rainah visibly stiffened, her face was pale. What happened? The door can wait a minute.

“Rainah, look at me.” I said gently. “What is it?”

She bit her lip. “It’s stupid.” Her eyes were wide with…fear?

“What are you afraid of?”

“Your brother… What if he…?” she trailed off. It clicked. She thought Xavier might rape her. It makes sense, because of what he did; she’s scared of other guys. But then why does she trust me?

“He’s not like that. Besides I wouldn’t let him. I’ll be with you the entire time.” I told her, trying to soothe her. I saw her relax a bit.

“Okay. Let me go get Sky and Lily from their room.”

I nodded and went to the door.

“What took you so long? Its cold!” Zoey whined jokingly as she came in. Xavier followed behind silently. He had on a black hoodie and jeans that hid his pale skin, light brown eyes and long hair to match.

I laughed. “Sorry, Z.” I turned to my brother. “What’s up, Xavier?”

“Nothing really.” He replied, quietly.

I briefly looked at his expression under the hood. It was blank with no real emotion. I had expected the short answers. He has been like this for a few months now, it just really frustrated me. He refuses to tell anyone what’s wrong.

Rainah came back in with Sky and Lily behind her. She wasn’t tense and rigid anymore but the fear was still in her eyes. I wanted to make that go away but I knew it would take time.

“Zoey, Xavier, this is Rainah, Sky and Lily.” I said, gesturing to them each.

“Nice to meet you, Sky and Lily.” Zoey said, cheerfully. Lily grinned at her and Sky gave a small smile in response.

Xavier was watching Rainah like he was examining her or trying to figure her out. Rainah took a step back and grew pale again. Zoey had somehow distracted the girls, thankfully.

“Xavier,” I said in a low voice. I glared at him and stepped closer to Rainah. He met my gaze. “Enough.”

He just shrugged and went to sit on the couch, pulling out his phone.

“Who wants Chinese food?” I asked everyone.

Zoey and Xavier left by nine. Zoey, of course, gained the girls trust. They loved her. Rainah was still shaky on talking to her for some reason. Xavier made a small effort to connect with Sky by talking about art, which was something they both loved. Rainah had been pretty quiet the entire time.

Now, all four of us sat at the dinning room table playing Monopoly. We played for a long time before Rainah sent them to bed.

I could tell she had been more of a mother figure for a while, even when their mother was around. She seemed to switch between mother and sister roles a lot.

“Is it okay if I go shower?” she asked quietly.

“Of course. You know, you don’t have to ask to do things here.” I told her, trying to read her expression.

“Sorry.” She muttered and walked back into the bedrooms bathroom and shut the door.

I sighed; I hoped I could get her to completely relax with me. I wanted her to feel like she can control her own decisions and not ask me if she can do things.

***RAINAH’S POV***

I locked the door and stripped off my sweatshirt and pants. I tried not to think of what happened two nights ago as I removed my bra and panties. I gently peeled off the bandages so I wouldn’t break the now forming scabs.

I looked in the mirror at myself.  I poked at my stomach, finding the areas with the most fat, I hated those parts. I still looked fat, as always. I am nowhere close to beautiful, Will had to be lying at the restaurant. Who could ever believe I am beautiful?

Once I had finished washing my hair and body, I grabbed the razor. I debated whether I should cut or not. My thoughts made me decide yes as I remembered my father, my brothers murder, my mother leaving and my worthlessness.

I cut a small cut on my thigh and watched the blood drip for a few seconds. It felt like I was releasing a bit of the guilt, as if I had served a punishment. Once I got out, I got dressed in a t shirt and shorts and went back out.

***WILL’S POV***

I was sitting out on the couch doing my lesson plans, when Rainah came back out and sat next to me. Her hair was wet and she smelled like cherry blossoms.

“What are you doing?” she asked, curiously.

“Writing my lesson plans, not fun.” I pouted.

She laughed quietly. “Sucks to be you then, doesn’t it?”

I chuckled at her. “Why don’t you go to bed?”

“I’ll take the couch tonight.”

“No you’re not.”

“Yes I am. Its your place and I’m causing you enough trouble as it is.” She said.

“Who ever said you were causing me trouble? And I am giving you the bed for now.” I replied. I wanted her to understand that when I offer something, it doesn’t bother me.

“I’m staying out here.” She said firmly but I could tell she wasn’t really comfortable standing up and voicing her opinion.

“Alright, compromise. Since neither one of us are going to back down from this. We can share the bed. If you don’t want to share, I’ll sleep on the couch.” I bargained.

She thought about it for a second. “Deal.”

“Okay. I’m going to go change and I’ll call for you to come in.” I said, going into the bedroom and shutting the door. I quickly got changed into a t shirt and boxers and went back out to get Rainah.

She was laying on the couch, under a blanket. I walked over quickly and picked her up. She gasped in surprise as I dropped her on the bed.

“Damn, I thought that would work.” She mumbled, going to one side.

I laughed. “Nope, that wasn’t part of the compromise. That was cheating.” I turned off the light and walked to the other side. “Goodnight, Rainah.”

“Goodnight, Will.” She replied.

She fell asleep quickly. I knew because her breathing had slowed. I had tried to keep myself from holding her while we shared a bed and so far I was doing well.

I turned over to face her slowly, trying to be silent. I watched her sleep for a few minutes. I know that is probably really creepy but she looked so still and relaxed. She really is beautiful.

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

I woke up later to hear Rainah whimpering in her sleep.

“No, no! please stop!” she called out. Her voice sounded so scared and broken that it hurt me.

“Rainah, shh. Wake up.” I shook her gently, trying to snap her out of it.

Her eyes snapped open and darted around the room. She was breathing hard and shaking. When she saw me, her eyes showed the fear I saw the night she was almost raped. Then recognition crossed her face and she relaxed slightly. Tears formed in her eyes.

“Hey, you’re okay.” I said softly. “No one will hurt you here, I swear. It’s alright.”

She bit her lip and tried not to cry but she couldn’t help it. The tears fell down her cheeks quickly. She scooted closer to me as I went to reach for her. She wrapped her arms around me and I held her close, rubbing her back and whispering in her ear.

After a little bit, she drifted back to sleep, but I didn’t dare let her go as I fell back asleep as well.

yup thats an upload! hope you like it!

thank you all for the support!

please vote and comment!

<3

tori

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155 0 7
the more you read the more you'll find out P.s please vote and comment I am welcome to criticism or any helpful ideas if you are and editor or illus...
15.1K 812 34
Hey everyone, just putting this in here to say that this story is full of triggers. What happens in this book should never influence what you do, so...
11 0 8
"I felt as if I didn't belong, And I felt as if i'm not sick enough" Alfie struggles with the concept of food. He loves it, he hates it and just want...
1.1K 200 37
Copyright © 2020 by Miah All Rights Reserved IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very lik...