Immortal Night(READ PROFILE I...

By SilverWolfProduction

PLEASE read profile info and post about name change. Damaron Celtx is a vampire Prince of the most feared Kin... More

Immortal Night.Ch1Rally House
Immortal Night ch2:Mine
Immortal Night Ch3:Slaves and Maids.
Ch:4 theres something about him.
Ch 5 say my name.
Ch 8 disobeying
Ch9 fight of your life
Immortal Night.Ch10 Pay for your sins.
Immortal Night.Ch11 Why Do You Always Obey Me
Immortal Night.Ch12: setting the plan in motion
Ch13: Things are starting to get better

Ch7 i know what i heard

3.2K 38 11
By SilverWolfProduction

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY. THIS ONE WAS POORLY DONE AS IT WAS MADE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.

THE NEW STORY IS BETTER FORMATTED, BETTER EDITED, AND MUCH BETTER GRAMMAR.

THANK YOU 

Look Its Eli,-------> isn't he cute XD haha,enjoy

Eli's POV

another day,another meal.at least thats what we say,the vampires reward us handsomely for watching over them,well at least "our" King does, actually i don't think the other Kingdoms even have wolves for protection...hmm,oh well their lost.

i walked along the top of the wall that surrounded the Kingdom,you could see almost every thing from here,the view was spectacular,miles and miles of open land,and just beyond that was Wolf bay forest,the forest was literally owned by the werewolves,it was our home...well,it "was my" home...but when i was a boy i was taken from my home,my family,my life, along with hundreds of others.

the vampires still kidnap the wolves today,to use in Auctions and the Rally Houses.

i sighed deeply.i wonder what ever became of my Family,i miss them,but i have a life here,and a job,that is to help protect this Kingdom from Human attackers...a Master to keep safe.

i wonder if other Wolves were as lucky as i,to get a Master like Damaron...uh, probably not,Damaron is probably the only vampire that gives a shit about us,he actually sees us for what we are.and not just some vampire play thing.he respects us.

i've often heard Damaron speak of a New World Order,once he becomes King,he said the wolves would no longer be slaves to vampires,and we would be free to roam The Seven Lands.

i chuckled to myself, that's quite an accomplishment for just one King.

i laugh at him the first time he told me of his plans,then he was mad it me,which bothered me a great deal,i hate it when he's mad at me,or unhappy.

all my life i've always had this strong urge to please him,as i grew, those urges became stronger.now its no longer just wanting to obey and make him happy.there are other ways i want to make him happy....but That Girl....

Soerra,his so called slave,huh what has she done to make him happy,not a damn thing.And yet he seems so happy with her around,i've seen Damaron on his worst days,and even then she seems to please him,with just her presence.he doesn't even have to Touch her....He Hasn't Even FUCKED HER. How The Hell Does She Do It,her looks,her blood?!?!?!?

i growled out loud," easy Elijah,your getting all worked up over nothing....yeah,its nothing" i tried to convince myself.

but i couldn't help it,i Lo- i liked Damaron,maybe more then i should,but i couldn't help it,he turns me on in was,no other wolf could,or toy for that matter.

yes i said toy,the humans that are no longer of use to the King,he gives them to us to Play with as sex toys,but.. they keep breaking...so to speak,some of the wolves like to fuck in there wolf form...and well... let's just say it gets messy.

but toys never seem to satisfied my need.there not what i crave.

its his touch i want,he does things to me that i don't even think he realizes.

but he never touches me where i want,he just makes me so,so damn hard,just thinking about him.

i had my eyes closed,off in my own little fantasy world,when a noise off into the distance brought me out of it.i snapped my eyes open and looked out over the open land in the direction of the sound.

hills..trees...grass.. nothing out of the ordinary...i closed my eyes and listened hard....nothing.

i opened my eyes and tilted my head back,and took a deep breath.... nothing smelled out of the ordinary either..... maybe it was just my imagination.

......No, I couldn't just leave it to chance, my instincts taught me better.

i jumped down off the 30 foot wall."

i need to find Sanchos."

i found him on the other side of the castle near the garden "Sanchos!!"

"Eli,you know your not supposed to be away from your post." he walked up to me

"i,i think i heard something." i said not to sure of myself.

"you think,or you know?"he questioned

"I Know" did i?

"what did it sound like?"

"i...i don't know" i didn't know,i don't even think i heard anything.

"oh,come on now,was it humans,dogs,foot steps what."

"I Don't Know...I don't know what is was,i just heard something.we need to prepare the Army." i said and went to go do so.

"whoa hold your horses,i'm not going to gather 300 man, just because of some hunch."

"fine we don't need the Army,just the Elites."

"Eli, let me see if I can get this straight, you don't know what you heard, did you smell anything?" i shook my head. "Did you see anything?" i shook my head again. "so, you didn't see anything, you didn't smell anything, there's no sign of a human for miles around,and you want me to ready the Army....?"

"Look i..i just have a bad feeling."

"... I'm not telling 300 soldiers to suit up just because you had a feeling" he went to walk away,but i grabbed his shoulder.

"Just the Elites,theres only 9,thats all we need, and even if it is some hunch... better safe than sorry"

"wasn't it you who always said to, trust our instincts"i so nicely pointed out

"Eli,the humans haven't attacked in years" he started walking away again.

"That's just my point... you're long overdue"

with a heavy sigh Sanchos nodded.

Sanchos readied The Army and told them to suit up quietly,i was sure this was going to be a surprise attack,but we were going to be one step ahead of them,the Army gathered just behind the Kingdom walls and entry gate. 50 soldiers 9 Elites. the Elites stood the Front Line, even though I wasn't an Elite,Sanchos had me stand the Front Line.

Actually I wasn't sure what I was, I don't even think I had a Title. but i knew I wasn't part of the Army.i was just a look out Scout.... was that my Title?

"well were are they?" Kane, asked impatiently,

"They'll be here" i answered staying focused on the wall.

"will they Eli, because I don't see that happening" Kane's tone was really starting to piss me off.

"Look, I know what I heard."

"For All You Know It Could Have Been a Squirrel!" Kane stepped out of line,and got in my face.

"Keep your voices down" Sanchos whisper/yelled as he shoved Kane back in the line.

"This is ridiculous, the humans haven't attacked in years, and with good reason, what makes you think they would be stupid enough to plot an ambush,as if they are even that smart" Kane challenged Sanchos...big no no.

"look, I don't know if its an ambush, an all out assault, or just a false alarm, either way,you just like the rest of us, are in service to the King,and the King placed you under my belt,and me in charge of all of you.so when I say Jump, you jump, when I say blink,you blink, when I tell you to take a piss,even when you don't have anything to piss,you better fucken Fine Some and Do It In A Hurry,AND when I tell you to get your lazy, good for nothing, poor excuse for a wolf ass up, put on your armor, and ready yourself for battle,you damn well better do it, and get Yourself On The Front Lines,and Stand Ready. Do I make myself clear?"

the look on Kane's face could kill.but he knew better then to push Sanchos "yes sir" he said through his clinched teeth. I swear it looked like they were about to break.

Sanchos went to walk off,when Kane spoke again"so let's say it was a false alarm. All this was for nothing"

Sanchos turned around, but I spoke for him"its not like you have anything better to do, then stand here.so shut your mouth before you give us away." Kane growled deeply.

"Either you two shut your mouths or I'll give BOTH of you 30 lashes" Sanchos snarled

"Oh yes what a wonderful idea" Kane said sarcastically." oh wait, there's just one problem. Your not allowed to touch the Princes Pampered Pet" Kane said with venom in his words.

He only said it because he knows it pisses me off, he's always been jealous of me because Damaron favors me over him, over everyone for that matter,but i wasn't just some pet to Damaron...was i ?.

Sanchos didn't argue with him, too afraid all this yelling would give away our position.

i sniffed the air... what was that.

"I suppose you're going to tell us you smell something now." Kane looked at me with hatred.

"You don't smell that" how are they not smelling this,i know that smell from some where..

"Pet, the only thing I smell,it BullShit!"

just then a single spear came hurtling over the wall and missed Kane by a few inches and landed at our feet.

Sanchos whipped his head around and stared at the spear in shock."MOOOOVVVEEE!"

Time seemed to stand still as the Army dodged for cover. What seemed like an endless row of spears suddenly came hurtling over the 30 foot wall, showering the courtyard with deadly sharped head.

Luckily the Spears missed us by a few inches,then i noticed something,i pulled one of the spears out of the ground...silver,the heads were silver," their not here for the vampires" before I could get too Sanchos ropes started dropping down from the wall,and suddenly the yard was swarming with humans.

i pulled out me sword and went to work,some of the wolves turned into there wolf form and was ripping the humans apart, literally,even pulling there hearts right from there chests.

These humans must have had some kind of training, they know how to wield a sword,i'll give them that much, but they were still no match for the woloves, we could easily overpower them, but their weapons gave them an advantage...silver...it was the only think that really hurt us, and took weeks if not months to heal from.

the battle was slowly coming to an end,there were few humans now, one of my brethren ripped the heart out of one of the last humans but didn't see the one coming up behind him, as the human pulled his sword back over his head, there was no way I could get to him in time and it was to late to yell,i pulled my sword back,and through it with all I had, it went soaring through the air at least 60 or so feet away,i made a direct hit right in his back.

"bulls eyes" i smirked,and the man dropped to the ground,my brethren turned around and looked at the man laying behind him with a sword through his back,he looked up at me and nodded a thanks,i did the same.

I looked around for any more signs of humans, but it appeared they had all been exterminated.i saw Kane standing up,pulling his sword out of a man's chest.and there was a human coming up behind him with a small silver dagger in his hand.i made a break for it.

as Kane stood and turned around, he suddenly realize the human, just as he went to swing his sword the man dropped to the ground,Kane looked at me confused then looked in my hand,there was the mans heart, it beated a few more times before it died.

i smirked,yeah thats right, I just saved your life.

"your welcome" i said dropping the heart. Kane narrowed his eyes."when i want your help,i'll ask for it." He said harshly as he brushed past me.

I stood there with what i'm sure was a dumbfounded look.what the hell,i just saved his life and not even a thank you.i should have just let him die. I just knew this was going to come back on me.now when ever he pisses me off, I'll be asking myself why didn't I.

Sanchos came to stand next to me "you alright?"

"i'm alive,thats about as alright as you can be...you?" i let a sigh.

"i'll live" we looked around to see if they were all dead,sure enough not a single human got away,i watched as my fellow wolves checked each other,to make sure they were ok.

"i don't think they came here for the vampires." i said looking over at Sanchos

"what makes you so sure?."

"look" i pulled one of the spears out of the ground and showed him.

"silver...doesn't mean any thing, they were just prepared,they know we would be waiting,Thanks To Big Mouth Over There!" he yelled in Kane's direction.i'm sure he heard him but paid no mind.

"This plan was too well thought out.and how the hell do you even hide an Army that big,Sanchos i would have seen them coming,how did they get so close without being detected?" i begged for him to tell me,give me some reasonable explanation.

"....magic...they had help from a witch no doubt " was he serious.

"Witches are extinct remember,the vampires killed them all," i reminded him.

"hmm,thats what they said,When they found Soerra" Sanchos pointed out.

"That doesn't count she's a half breed-"

"a Half Breed can do just as much magic as any other witch,maybe more." he was right.and if the humans did have a witch on there side,we were in some big trouble.

"RICK!" Sanchos called over one of the over wolves. "go wake the maids,we need to get this mess cleaned up,before the King wakes."

"yes sir" the wolf ran off to do as he was told.i looked around the courtyard,man we really made a mess of things,there were body parts hanging all over everywhere.i chuckled to myself.thats why you don't mess with the Big Bad Wolves.

_________________________

___________

______

___

ok i know its short(and kind of sucks),but i'm stoping here,cuz i don't like MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT

XD

it pisses me off.

so i made this one in a hurry.

sooooooooooooooooooo i'm working on the next part now and will try to be done later tonight k

later

~Draven.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 728 34
"I am strong, I am fierce, I am untouchable." Freed from an institute on Vinco Island, Millicent has had her fair share of the supernatural world. S...
25.3M 422K 46
Book #1 in the Royal Secret Trilogy It all happened one night eight years ago. A few words spoken to shake a tiny heart with fear. Running and hiding...
45 2 11
Y/n, a human in a cruel world for human kind, has been bought by none other then their soulmates but what happens when past masters of hers find out...
7.7K 650 38
A long time ago when the cold blooded King and the shape shifter King had made peace with each other having hunters as the common enemy. Shane, Lydia...