A Hell-Like Love • Sebastian...

By krystallic

Would you be willing to go through Hell to get your happily ever after? --- "Sebastian, do not come any close... More

Part I: A Hell-Like Love
0.1 Phantomhive Manor
0.2 Phantomhive Brother
0.3 Phantomhive Butler
0.4 Phantomhive Ball
0.5 Phantomhive Soul
0.6 Phantomhive Revenge
0.7 Phantomhive Maid
0.8 Phantomhive Investigation
0.9 Phantomhive Memories
1.0 Phantomhive Image
1.1 Phantomhive Sister
1.2 Phantomhive Past
1.3 Phantomhive Child
1.5 Phantomhive Date
1.6 Phantomhive Vows
1.7 Phantomhive Disappearance
1.8 Phantomhive War
II: A Lost Love
1.9 His Butler, Lost
2.0 His Maid, Heartbroken
2.1 His Butler, Begging
2.2 His Maid, In Need
2.2 His Butler, Arguing
2.3 His Maid, Fuming
2.4 His Butler, Concerned
2.5 His Maid, Nostalgic
2.6 His Butler, Deathly
2.7 His Maid, Pleasured
2.8 His Butler, Planning
2.9 His Maid, Creator
3.0 His Butler, Challenged
3.1 His Maid, Victorious
3.2 His Servants, In Battle
Epilogue
Author's Note

1.4 Phantomhive Training

7.5K 211 145
By krystallic

Day 1:

Sebastian and I almost stayed up the entire night training. We stopped a little after midnight so I could go take care of our daughter.

Our daughter. I never thought that Sebastian and I would end up together, let alone have a daughter. It almost felt surreal. But, I knew what was going to end up happening in a few days. I would just have to enjoy the time I had left with them.

Scarlett was in a white crib, bundled up in a light pink blanket and sleeping soundly. White, frilly lace decorated the side of the crib, with small pink bows surrounding it.

It was dawn. Adrianna was sleeping in one of the guest bedrooms. I was grateful for her offering to help me with Scarlett.

Scarlett let out a small cry. Immediately, I picked her up and cradled her in my arms.

"Shh, it's okay, Mama's here," I whispered.

She began calming down as I rocked her gently in my arms.

"Even when I am gone, just know I will be here to protect you. Maybe not in your sight, but in your heart, just know I will not let anything happen."

I'll wipe your memories to make it less painful. I remembered Angela's words and shook my head.

"I will not forget you, my love. You can count on that."

"Y/n? Are you alright?"

Sebastian stood in the doorway, leaning an arm on the wall. I nodded my head and smiled.

"I am perfectly fine," I lied.

This was harder than I thought. I needed to spend as much time as I could with my family.

I looked down at my precious daughter, who was sucking on her tiny thumb. She grabbed my index finger and wrapped her tiny hand around it, cooing.

Sebastian sat down on the bed next to me. Mey-Rin had changed the sheets whilst Sebastian and I were training at night. I gently handed Scarlett over to her father.

"Never in my entire life did I think I would have a child," he started, "but I am glad we do have Scarlett now. Time is going to fly by incredibly fast."

My heart dropped when I kept on remembering the deal. "It will."

I leaned my head on his shoulder, watching as our daughter's eyes began drooping again. Her eyes looked into mine one last time before she fell into a deep slumber again.

"She is going to be like you when she gets older, no doubt. Incredibly nice to everyone, but very scary when you get her angry. She will probably have the same angry face as you - yes, that is the one."

I glared at Sebastian while he simply laughed at his comment. He kissed me on the cheek before getting up and placing Scarlett in her cradle in the nursery.

"Since Scarlett's asleep, why don't we have a little bit of fun~?" Sebastian asked.

I blushed at the question. "Sebastian, what if I become pregnant again? We should at least wait until Scarlett is a little older."

"Emuishere, it is very uncommon for demons to bear a child. Relax, I doubt you will become pregnant again so soon."

I bit my lip, while Sebastian crawled on top of me and kissed my neck. I felt butterflies in my stomach. He bit my neck gently, causing me to gasp softly.

"It makes me happy to know I have that effect on you," he murmured.

He roughly kissed me on the lips, to which I responded by wrapping my arms around his next.

"I want to be connected to you in every way possible," he said in between kisses.

"Then marry me in two days." I blurted.

Sebastian stopped for a second and looked me in the eyes. "So soon, Emuishere? I am fine with it, but I thought you wanted to plan it out a bit more."

"I don't need a grand wedding in front of all the nobles, my love. I just want to be with you. We can just go to a church, as weird as that sounds, and quickly get married. Adrianna can come and take care of Scarlett during the ceremony, as well as Ciel and the servants," I explained.

With that, Sebastian and I proceeded to have a pleasurable morning.

Until Scarlett began crying and we had to calm her down, of course.

---

Sebastian woke up Ciel and continued all his chores throughout the morning and afternoon, while Adrianna kept me company as I tended to my precious daughter.

Adrianna looked at me and smirked. "You look extremely happy this morning. I know Scarlett makes you extremely happy, but there's also something else making you grin."

"Sebastian and I are getting married in two days. We've decided on having a quick and small ceremony," I confessed.

"If that's how you picture your wedding, then I am so happy for you. Congratulations!"

"Thank you, Adrianna. Can you take care of Scarlett during the ceremony?"

"Of course," she said, picking up Scarlett," it must be exciting to see your parents tie the knot, right Scarlett?"

Scarlett let out a small yawn and fell back asleep, leaning her head on Adrianna's shoulder. We both laugh at how quick she fell asleep.

"Y/n, why don't I make your wedding dress for you? I'd be honored to do so." Adrianna suggested.

"I'd be honored to wear a wedding dress you create. Thank you so much, Adrianna, you have done so much for me. How can I repay you?"

"Just simply being your friend and helping out with Scarlett is enough."

"Which brings me to this: if anything happens to me, please take care of Scarlett for me. You are my best friend and I would be thankful if you helped Sebastian if there ever was a situation where I...die."

"Why are you asking this? Are you hiding something?"

I shake my head, "No, of course not, but the times are a bit frantic right now. If I ever let my guard down and get myself killed, I trust you to take care of my daughter. With my death, Sebastian's head wouldn't be clear...and I don't know if he would devote enough attention to Scarlett."

"In case that ever happens, I will protect Scarlett with my life."

Adrianna handed Scarlett to me, and we walked downstairs to eat. Well, for Adrianna to eat. Ever since that one fateful day when Sebastian figured out I was a demon, I did not have to fake it and eat regular human food. Scarlett also cannot eat human food. Sebastian and I both decided we would have to go out at night and hunt for souls for her to eat.

A silver plate was filled with food for Adrianna. Sebastian handed me a small sippy cup filled with a liquefied soul. I tilted it up to Scarlett's mouth and she began drinking it.

Her eyes turned fuchsia for a few seconds before going back to crimson. After a minute or so, the cup was drained empty. I sat Scarlett across my lap and lightly patted her back to burp her.

"Parenthood suits the both of you," Adrianna said.

"Thank you. Scarlett came as a bit of a surprise for Sebastian and me, but I would have it no other way. Ironically, she is a little angel for us."

"Speaking of angels, how is the pursuit for your sister going? My father told me everything."

"Neither of us have seen her," I lie.

Sebastian came out from the kitchen with a small rag thrown over his shoulder. Just by looking at our daughter, a smile spread across his face. I allowed him to pick her up and hold her.

"I'm surprised you two managed to have a child so quickly," Adrianna commented, "usually, it takes demons more than one try to have a child. I'm guessing it only took you two one try?"

I blushed and nodded my head, while Sebastian simply smirked.

"It's quite funny how you can say something slightly sexual in public and she will innocently blush, but once the bedroom door is locked she is the the complete opposite."

Adrianna started laughing. My mouth hung agape at Sebastian's rather shocking words.

"Now, now, my love, you should close your mouth unless you're trying to say you want my-"

"Sebastian, no!" I shrieked in horror.

Adrianna took deep breaths and tried to stop laughing. I glared at her red face as she giggled a little. I turned to Sebastian, who tried to act innocent and gently rocked Scarlett.

"You are so lucky I love you, Michaelis," I grumbled.

"I love you too, Phantomhive," Sebastian grimaced soon after. "That makes me feel like I am saying it to the young master. What is your original last name?"

"...Sanura," I replied.

"So you are really (Y/n)/Hebony Sanura?"

I nodded my head.

"Well, soon it will be Y/n Michaelis, and for real this time. Not just posing as a married couple, but actually married."

"Speaking of which, should we pick out the wedding rings today?"

"The young master has given me two hours off so we can go buy rings."

"Go on, you two. I will take care of Scarlett," Adrianna said.

Sebastian held out his hand, and I accepted it. There was a carriage waiting for us outside. We got on and waited for the coachman to begin driving for the heart of London.

The both of us did not speak, but it was a comfortable silence. I watched as the misty forest began turning into different houses and shops in the town. The horses trotted onto the town, which was bustling with people. Kids were running along the streets, with their mothers calling them. Merchants were trying to get people to buy products from their stands.

The carriage stopped, and the coachman opened the door. Sebastian and I stepped down and stood in front of a jewelry shop. He gave my hand a slight squeeze as we walked into the shop.

"Lady Y/n! What an honor it is to have you in our shop!"

A middle-aged woman who must have been the shop owner came up to me. She curtsied and turned to Sebastian.

"Who is this young fellow you brought?" She asked.

"My fiance. We are here to look for wedding rings," I replied.

"I knew it! The two of you have shown up in the newspaper multiple times regarding your romance. A noble and her butler. What a unique love story!"

"Yes, I am lucky to have such a wonderful fiancee. To us, ranks don't matter. We are just happy to be able to settle down and begin raising a family," Sebastian said.

"I am happy to be able to help such a beautiful couple such as yourselves. Now come along, we have a fine selection of wedding rings here at the shop."

She led us to a different side of the shop. Dozens of wedding rings were on display. I scanned through the different rings until one caught my eye.

"I see. The one you are looking at has five sapphires atop a gold ring. It is also embellished with a filigree scroll pattern. It is inscribed with the words 'time shall tell I love you well' on the inside," she explained.

"It is a gorgeous ring," I breathed.

"My father says it's one of them finest rings he has made. A beautiful ring for a beautiful lady. It would look stunning on your hand, Lady Y/n," she said.

I nodded my head, "Then it is settled. I would like to purchase this ring. Sebastian, have you picked one out yet?"

He held out a simple gold wedding band for me to see. It was also inscribed with the same words.

We handed the shop owner the rings. She put them in a small, black box and gave it back. Sebastian paid her the appropriate amount of pounds, and we left back to the carriage.

"That was quicker than I thought. We still have one hour to spare," I said.

Sebastian wiggled his eyebrows. "Maybe we can spend that time having more fun in bed~?"

"What? Did I not satisfy you enough this morning?" I teased.

"Love, no matter how many pleasurable times we have, I will always be craving you."

He leaned forward and kissed me. His soft lips moved in sync with mine until he stopped and gently bit my lip. I glanced through the window and saw we were nearing the mansion.

Reluctantly, I pulled away. "Sebastian, we should stop. The manor is growing closer."

"I will never get enough of you," he groaned.

"Sebastian, once Scarlett is all grown up and off on her own, we can have all the fun times we want. Relax for now, it's not like I am going anywhere."

The carriage stopped and we exited. We walked hand in hand into the mansion. I rushed in so I could see Scarlett.

Adrianna was trying to soothe a crying Scarlett. I rushed forward and opened my arms to hug her.

"There, there, my love," I soothed her, "Mama's here now."

Temporarily, at least.

-

-

-

-

-

Slightly longer chapter than normal. I hope you enjoyed! There were actually ideas flowing for me (for once) and I was able to get this finished quicker. 

I had looked up wedding rings in the Victorian Era because I feel whenever I mention an object, it should come from the Victorian Era or I feel like I am messing everything up. It turns out having things inscribed in a wedding ring was rather popular at the time. So was having gold bands with colorful jewels. 

I think that's enough history for today XD

Vote and comment!

-K R Y S T A L L I C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 959 45
Locked in a room and beaten by a mysterious man every day, Lady Demeria only wishes to escape. And she does. It was a dark night, and her captor had...
27.5K 1K 18
Ciel had gotten tired of hunting for revenge, he was getting ever so close in his search to finding revenge and then he would die... But he didn't wa...
229K 5.6K 23
*Major editing* You're Sebastian's sister and you've been wondering why for over 200 years what happened to your dear brother since you two where clo...
2.9K 59 12
(Y/n) (L/n). To most she seems like a quiet and delicate young lady. She has been known to be friends with Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford, fia...